Divine Destination Weddings and Honeymoons Reviews

39 Reviews for Divine Destination Weddings and Honeymoons

1 User photo

Divine Destination Weddings and Honeymoons 1

Brad · Married on 10/01/2011

We used Sandy and All About Honeymoons to book our honeymoon to the Dominican Republic. It was the first time we have ever used a travel agent (we usually do everything ourselves) but Sandy made it extremely easy to work with and we had a fantastic trip. She matched a price we found online and then bundled everything together into one easy to use trip booklet. She also answered a bunch of our questions about potential locations and finally helped us decide on the DR. We would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a painless travel booking experience. Thanks again!!

Sent on 10/13/2011

Cori · Married on 11/06/2010

Our honeymoon was awesome! Can't wait to travel with you again! Thanks! =)

Sent on 12/04/2010

Jonathan · Married on 09/25/2010

muy excellente! the dr experience was amazing! dana was awesome!

Sent on 12/02/2010

Jason · Married on 04/24/2010

Dana (All About Honeymoons) was awesome. She was very helpful with helping us narrow down the list of vacation spots, find the right resort, and plan our excursions. She sent reminder emails, follow up emails, and was always available when we had any questions. I would (and do) recommend All About Honeymoons to anyone that is planning to take a vacation.

Sent on 03/20/2011

Laura · Married on 10/10/2009

I met Dana at a bridal expo. She was so nice, and there was no fee, so I decided to give it a shot. I had not even considered using a travel agent before that. Dana was very helpful in researching the different Sandals locations for us. When my fiance had trouble getting his passport due to paperwork issues, Dana listened to me whine, and kept pulling for us.... (an aside, I highly recommend travel insurance...if we had to cancel b/c of the passport thing, we would have lost very little money since we had insurance). Everything worked out great, passport came and Dana seemed so happy for us. She came to my work to drop off my materials, which included several freebies. I'd definitely recommend Dana, and will use her again next time we go on a tropical vacation!

Sent on 10/22/2009

Amanda · Married on 06/27/2009

Everything was done so quickly and easily. Dana is very easy to work with and was so flexible working via email and phone for the majority of the planning. Very convenient!! I can't wait to book my next vacation with her!

Sent on 08/13/2009

Dana · Married on 06/20/2009

Dana was our travel agent and she was great!! Her advice and knowlegde was invaluable when planning our honeymoon. She helped us decide where to go and then answered our many questions we had, which eased our minds to know we were getting exactly what we wanted for our honeymoon. She provided such a piece of mind and we were confident our honeymoon trip would be perfect and it was!!!! We couldn't thank her enough!!!

Sent on 08/08/2009

Ashley · Married on 06/13/2009

I worked with Dana to plan our dream honeymoon, twice. We had booked and fully paid for our first honeymoon when I received word from Dana that the company we booked through was filing for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy. I was obviously very distraught, but Dana helped us work through the situation and sent us information, etc. She was there every step of the way to help us get our money back and book another honeymoon. I am very glad I had the expertise of a travel agent on our side.

We worked with Dana to plan the "second" honeymoon and everything worked out perfectly. She is responsive, organized, and will search high and low to find the honeymoon that's perfect for your interests and your budget. I would definitely recommend her and plan on using her services in the future!

Sent on 10/09/2009

Amber · Married on 05/02/2009

Dana from All About Honeymoons set up my whole wedding in Tulum Mexico. I would recommend her to everyone!!! She was great and really made the wedding planning stress free! My wedding was perfect for me and my guests!!!!

Sent on 10/21/2009

Mihir · Married on 08/31/2008

I wish I could give more stars, but the system doesn't allow it. Dana, from Allabouthoneymoons.com, was not only wonderful to work with, but her expertise allowed us to have a honeymoon that was exactly what we needed and wanted. I recommend her to all people if you need assistance for vacation planning, honeymoons, or anything else. The greatest part is that after our event, the way she treated us made me feel as if I can go to her for general advice about any vacation in the future; whether it's with her or not.

Thank you for everything Dana and we'll always be there to be a reference for anyone...ANYTIME!

Regards,

Parini & Mihir

Sent on 11/25/2008

Jessica · Married on 05/17/2008

We could have not asked for a more FABULOUS AND EXCITING honeymoon. Our stay at Sandals Grande Ocho Rios was absolutely amazing! From the service of the butlers to the breathtaking sunsets, our trip was spectacular! The food was terrific! The Surf and Turf at Marco Polo (Dunn's River) was out of this world delicious! Valentino's was also a favorite place of ours. All of the staff at Grande Ocho Rios went out of their way to make you feel welcomed and at home from the greeter handing out fresh, hot towels when we stepped off of the bus to the nurse at the first aid desk at 11pm. There could never be enough words to describe our wonderful experience.

Thank you so much for taking off the added stress of booking our own flight and room. We greatly appreciate your providing us with pros and cons of each resort and helping us find the one that fit our lifestyle. Thanks for recommending the Butler service! We had butlers who exceeded our expectations! They assisted in planning out our daily activities and even made sure that our room had a special touch every night! When we go back (and we plan too very soon), the Butler service is a MUST!

Our honeymoon was well worth every penny we spent! We could not have asked for a better honeymoon! SANDALS GRANDE OCHO RIOS WAS EVERYTHING WE HAD DREAMED IT WOULD BE AND MORE!!!!!!!!! This would not have been possible without you!!!

~ Lee and Jessica

Sent on 06/30/2008
  • User6196399 · 2+ years ago

This helped us out tremendously for our destination wedding. All the travel information was collected and presented to us in a spreadsheet so it was very easy to keep track of who was coming, when, and for how long. Additional input provided on where to hold our event, suggested messaging, to do items, and assistance working with the resort staff was so very helpful as well.

Sent on 01/12/2016

Divine Destination Weddings and Honeymoons's reply:

Thanks for letting us be a part of you Destination Wedding. It was a pleasure serving you!

Andrew · event on 04/08/2014

Dana is always such a joy to work with. She works hard to make sure the travel goes smoothly. If there is any problem, she has gone out of her way to get it fixed. She also is very knowledgeable and recommends great places to visit. We have used her services multiple times for big and small travel arrangements. I recommend her services to anyone.

Sent on 10/30/2014

Shaye · Married on 04/26/2012

Dana Franklin our travel planner, made all the logistics come together effortlessly. She made contact with my wedding party and helped arrange all travel and lodgeing needs. I would highly recomend her services to those planning a destination wedding or just simply at vacation.

Sent on 10/04/2012