29 Reviews for Divine Designs

Place Cards (2)
Programs (2)
Save the Dates (1)
28 Divine Designs Reviews

Rita is so amazing. She is so prompt at answering emails and accommodating to every need. I can't tell you how many times I emailed her and she was so responsive to everything I wanted.

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Rita was just a pleasure to work with! She listened to what I wanted and produced an amazing invite! It was everything I could have asked for and more. She was great with communication and went above and beyond for me! Definitely would recommend to anyone looking for a unique and well-crafted invitation!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Rita was able to take my ideas and turn them into what I wanted. She was a pleasure to work with. She will give you as much time as you need when you talk to her. I got many comments about how beautiful my invitations were. The name tents and table "numbers" -( I used names of dances) added to the beauty of our reception hall. I rarely write reviews, but I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Divine Designs - from first meeting to final bill:)
My wedding was September 23, 2017

Profile Picture Toni, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We loved our invitations and working with Rita!

Profile Picture Erin, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I would highly recommend Rita at Divine Designs for wedding stationary! She was able to take our vision and make it a reality, and it turned out better than we could have possibly expected. We received several compliments on our invitations and wedding programs from our guest. Rita was very easy to work with. She met with us initially to discuss our ideas, our needs/wants, then was easy to reach and communicate with via email thereafter. Rita loves what she does and it truly shows in her final product. Again, I would highly recommend Divine Designs for your wedding stationary needs :)

Profile Picture Alyssa, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
4.7

Rita was a pleasure to work with, responsive to our needs and suggestions, and quick with the turnarounds - especially since we had a short engagement. We could not have been happier with our choice. Good value, personable, and easy to work with.

Profile Picture Ian, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Printing, Custom Invitations, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous

Rita at Divine Designs was so wonderful to work with! Kind of have an idea of what you want, but she will work with you to find the invites that will fit your budget and still look good!

Profile Picture Maggie , 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Printing, Custom Invitations, Place Cards, RSVP Cards

Rita did an amazing job with our wedding invitations,place cards, table numbers, programs and signs! She was wonderful to work with! I would recommend her to anyone! She made great suggestions on what works best and caught little details that we missed.

Profile Picture Stephanie , 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Rita was excellent to work with.

Profile Picture Nancy, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Feel free to ask Rita questions or share crazy ideas. She has the experience to help you. And she will work within your budget.

Profile Picture Gloria, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

It was such a pleasure working with Rita on our wedding Invitations and Day of Stationary!! We appreciated her willingness to get creative, make our invitations truly custom, while also helping us find ways to make them as economical as possible. So many friends and family complimented our beautiful Hindu/American wedding invites that she created!!

Profile Picture Callie, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Very easy to work with. Quick back and forth to finalize the project. Happy with end results!

Profile Picture User7376176, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We fully endorse Divine Designs! With an endless "to do" list preparing for a wedding, we never had to worry about the save the dates or invitations...Rita had us covered. All of our family and friends loved the quality, creativity and attention to detail in the invites. Rita's invitations set the tone for the most amazing night!

Sincerely,
Chris and Vanessa

Profile Picture Chris, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Great vendor to work with! She is very creative and willing to take the time to create with you what you are wanting for your invitations and wedding signage. I loved the place cards and bar signs and she was very quick in turn around time so it helped this brides to-do list to be as efficient as possible. From the invitations, to the bar signs, to the place cards everything was tied together and looked very classy. We loved our products.

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I really didn’t have any desire to spend money on wedding invitations, but once I met Rita she ensured me that she could work on any budget. Rita is not only inexpensive, but her work was flawless. I received so many compliments on our invitations. I would strongly encourage Divine Designs to anyone who is looking. I was also referred to her company.

Profile Picture Lindsey , 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Rita has good quality invitations, name cards, and table numbers. She is flexible in meeting and provides additional tips such as considering the price of postage in your total cost. She even has a tool from the post office in which you can put your assembled invitation in to see the approximate postage.

Profile Picture User5571619, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Place Cards, Addressing, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Printing

Working with Rita was easy and great! She allowed me to use my creative side and then brought it all together to produced a beautiful invitation! She was extremely timely which was super helpful with beings a tight timeline! We were able to do everything via email/mail. She would send me samples of paper, envelopes and printed version so I could sign off and feel great about my choices! Would absolutely recommend!

Profile Picture User5586836, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Rita is a joy to work with! She provided choices of designs that fit the theme for our hip country wedding, and she was accommodating as I needed to get them out in a hurry. She is very flexible, professional and pleasant. I would recommend her services to anyone who is throwing a large event, and needs classy invitations!

Profile Picture User5562589, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Rita is absolutely wonderful to work with! I would recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture Emily, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Definitely consider. It is wonderful to have invites so personalized and beautifully done to coordinate with your wedding ! A great value!

Profile Picture Jenny, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Rita was great to work with - she took what I envisoned and made it come to life! Thank you for being so flexible, professional and easy to work with!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/27/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Rita made the whole invitation process fun! She also did the wedding program and place cards.
She listened to what we envisioned, offered some of her ideas, created samples, and reworked the samples with some changes we discussed until we got the look we wanted. She is easy to talk to and answers emails quickly. She works with your budget. She really loves what she does. I highly recommend having Rita make your invitations!

Profile Picture Sue, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Rita was so wonderful to work with! She totally saw my daughters vision and made her invite to be exactly what she was hoping for.

Profile Picture Diane, 6/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Divine Designs can provide a wide variety of options for wedding invitations and accessories, or even custom design for you event! Quality of paper is top notch. Owner is flexible in meeting after work hours too.

Profile Picture User5142082, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

The invitations were just what we wanted and it was super easy to work with Rita! We are from out of town so we worried that it would be more difficult to get exactly what we wanted, but everything went perfectly and we were super excited with the outcome.

Profile Picture Ali, 4/18/15, 1 Review