Divine Designs Reviews

34 | Madison, WI

34 Reviews for Divine Designs

Cheryl Rapp · Married on 12/07/2018

Wedding Invitations

Rita was really easy to work with. She went beyond our expectations when it came to the invites, table numbers etc... The invites were beautiful everyone loved them.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Abby · Married on 09/01/2018

I had Rita do all my paper items for my wedding (initiations, name cards, menus, church programs, bar signs, gift signs, etc). She was amazing to work with! I didn't have a huge budget for these items and she came well under it! She was so responsive to e-mails and requests I had. I loved working with her!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Divine Designs's reply:

Abby-thanks for the wonderful review. I thoroughly enjoyed working with you and hope your wedding day was everything you hoped it would be. Can't wait to see pictures. RITA

Jackie Weber · Married on 08/11/2018

Rita was fantastic!!

Very attentive to time lines and made our day so special

Sent on 12/18/2018

Julie West · Married on 08/11/2018

Devine Designs

Rita was fantastic to work with! Not only is she great at her craft, she is a genuinely nice person. She provided many ideas without being pushy and everything she created for us was beautifully done in a timely manner. We highly recommend Devine Designs!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/23/2017

Rita was just a pleasure to work with! She listened to what I wanted and produced an amazing invite! It was everything I could have asked for and more. She was great with communication and went above and beyond for me! Definitely would recommend to anyone looking for a unique and well-crafted invitation!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Toni · Married on 09/23/2017

Rita was able to take my ideas and turn them into what I wanted. She was a pleasure to work with. She will give you as much time as you need when you talk to her. I got many comments about how beautiful my invitations were. The name tents and table "numbers" -( I used names of dances) added to the beauty of our reception hall. I rarely write reviews, but I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Divine Designs - from first meeting to final bill:)
    My wedding was September 23, 2017

Sent on 12/07/2017

Erin · Married on 05/06/2017

We loved our invitations and working with Rita!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Alyssa · Married on 10/08/2016

I would highly recommend Rita at Divine Designs for wedding stationary! She was able to take our vision and make it a reality, and it turned out better than we could have possibly expected. We received several compliments on our invitations and wedding programs from our guest. Rita was very easy to work with. She met with us initially to discuss our ideas, our needs/wants, then was easy to reach and communicate with via email thereafter. Rita loves what she does and it truly shows in her final product. Again, I would highly recommend Divine Designs for your wedding stationary needs :)

Sent on 10/25/2016

Stephanie · Married on 09/10/2016

Rita did an amazing job with our wedding invitations,place cards, table numbers, programs and signs! She was wonderful to work with! I would recommend her to anyone! She made great suggestions on what works best and caught little details that we missed.

Sent on 09/30/2016

Maggie · Married on 09/10/2016

Rita at Divine Designs was so wonderful to work with! Kind of have an idea of what you want, but she will work with you to find the invites that will fit your budget and still look good!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Nancy · Married on 09/10/2016

Rita was excellent to work with.

Sent on 10/11/2016

Gloria · Married on 08/06/2016

Feel free to ask Rita questions or share crazy ideas. She has the experience to help you. And she will work within your budget.

Sent on 10/01/2016

Callie · Married on 08/06/2016

It was such a pleasure working with Rita on our wedding Invitations and Day of Stationary!! We appreciated her willingness to get creative, make our invitations truly custom, while also helping us find ways to make them as economical as possible. So many friends and family complimented our beautiful Hindu/American wedding invites that she created!!

Sent on 10/09/2016

Naomi · Married on 07/01/2016

Very easy to work with. Quick back and forth to finalize the project. Happy with end results!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Chris · Married on 06/18/2016

We fully endorse Divine Designs! With an endless "to do" list preparing for a wedding, we never had to worry about the save the dates or invitations...Rita had us covered. All of our family and friends loved the quality, creativity and attention to detail in the invites. Rita's invitations set the tone for the most amazing night!

Sincerely,
    Chris and Vanessa

Sent on 10/06/2016

Sarah · Married on 04/30/2016

Great vendor to work with! She is very creative and willing to take the time to create with you what you are wanting for your invitations and wedding signage. I loved the place cards and bar signs and she was very quick in turn around time so it helped this brides to-do list to be as efficient as possible. From the invitations, to the bar signs, to the place cards everything was tied together and looked very classy. We loved our products.

Sent on 10/06/2016

Lindsey · Married on 04/09/2016

I really didn’t have any desire to spend money on wedding invitations, but once I met Rita she ensured me that she could work on any budget. Rita is not only inexpensive, but her work was flawless. I received so many compliments on our invitations. I would strongly encourage Divine Designs to anyone who is looking. I was also referred to her company.

Sent on 09/29/2016

Working with Rita was easy and great! She allowed me to use my creative side and then brought it all together to produced a beautiful invitation! She was extremely timely which was super helpful with beings a tight timeline! We were able to do everything via email/mail. She would send me samples of paper, envelopes and printed version so I could sign off and feel great about my choices! Would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 11/04/2015

Emily · Married on 08/15/2015

Rita is absolutely wonderful to work with! I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 06/02/2015

Jenny · Married on 08/15/2015

Definitely consider. It is wonderful to have invites so personalized and beautifully done to coordinate with your wedding ! A great value!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Bonnie · event on 08/01/2015

Divine Designs was very responsive to the wishes of my daughter and myself. Rita had many creative ideas and welcomed our suggestions. The end product was unique and beautiful. She had the whole order completed as promised on time.

Sent on 05/26/2015

Rita was great to work with - she took what I envisoned and made it come to life! Thank you for being so flexible, professional and easy to work with!

Sue · Married on 06/27/2015

Rita made the whole invitation process fun! She also did the wedding program and place cards.
    She listened to what we envisioned, offered some of her ideas, created samples, and reworked the samples with some changes we discussed until we got the look we wanted. She is easy to talk to and answers emails quickly. She works with your budget. She really loves what she does. I highly recommend having Rita make your invitations!

Sent on 06/18/2015

Diane · Married on 06/26/2015

Rita was so wonderful to work with! She totally saw my daughters vision and made her invite to be exactly what she was hoping for.

Ali · Married on 04/18/2015

The invitations were just what we wanted and it was super easy to work with Rita! We are from out of town so we worried that it would be more difficult to get exactly what we wanted, but everything went perfectly and we were super excited with the outcome.

Sent on 06/02/2015