Divine Designs by Mandy Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Dani Married on 05/08/2021

AMAZING to work with

Mandy worked with us for our original and postponed wedding ceremony and reception. Our florals were gorgeous both times and she is so easy to work with!

Divine Designs by Mandy's reply:

Dani & Chris! Thank you so much- it was honestly such a pleasure and an honor to design your wedding flowers!!! (for BOTH of your special events!!!)
  • Anne
    Anne G. Married on 12/07/2020

Perfect Wedding Flowers

Mandy was a dream to work with and her flowers were perfect! She took the time to talk with us and figure out what we wanted, make suggestions, and listen to my ideas. I work full time, she made time to speak with me over the phone at lunch time and on Saturday, and we met in person after hours. She honestly cared about our wedding and wanted to get it done right. I HIGHLY recommend that you hire her!
  • Laura
    Laura C. Married on 09/14/2019

Wonderful and Beautiful!!

BOOK MANDY. Oh my god!! She did SUCH an amazing job. I am absolutely in love with the arch and bouquet that she made for my special day, and she is just so easy and fun to work with. From the very first meeting with her, I could tell that I chose the right person for the job. You will not regret booking Mandy.

Divine Designs by Mandy's reply:

Laura! Thank you for the kind words; you're so sweet! It was such an honor to design your wedding flowers!!!
    Jen Married on 12/29/2018

Brilliant, original floral designs!

Our daughter's wedding was difficult to plan because she lived out of state and could not fly in for all of the planning. Mandy was gracious and extremely flexible. She worked with us and our daughter and fiancé to make her wedding more beautiful than our daughter had dreamed. Mandy has an eye for design and excels in creating. She uses the freshest florals with unique touches that really sets her wedding florals apart from the crowd. Thank you, Mandy for making the wedding so beautiful! ~Jen

Divine Designs by Mandy's reply:

Thank you, Jen, for the kind words and compliments! Its truly my pleasure and so very rewarding to hear that it was MORE than your daughter ever dreamed!!! Thank you for trusting me with such an important day in your lives. Best wishes! - Mandy
    Marie Married on 10/13/2018

Mother of the Bride

I loved working with Mandy for my daughter’s formal wedding! I was impressed by her professionalism, attention to detail and quality of the finished product. We wanted rich, deep, vibrant colors and Mandy nailed it! I highly recommend her for any event where you are desiring of exceptional quality and service! I will upload photos when received from photographers.

Divine Designs by Mandy's reply:

Marie, I would work with you and your family everyday of the week,...if I could!!! I loved everything about this special wedding and I can't wait to see the pictures! Thank you so much for your kind compliments!
  • Macy
    Macy Married on 09/22/2018

This woman is amazing! 10 stars!

Mandy was absolutely amazing!! I had a budget on the smaller side and she made me feel just as important. Walking me through and meeting my budget needs. My venue was double booked and she not only talked me through that but adjusted her schedule to meet mine last minute. Not to mention the flowers were absolutely stunning.

Divine Designs by Mandy's reply:

Oh Macy!!! I loved working with you and David- you two instantly felt like family to me, so YES you were very important to me. I'm so glad that all of the kinks with the venue worked out and that everything was perfect that day for all of you! Thank you for your kind words!
    Robyn C. Married on 08/04/2018

Great experience with Divine Designs by Mandy

Mandy was very helpful and easy to work with! Our flowers were perfect. She did a great job guiding us on what would work well for us, fulfilling our vision, delivering and setting up her arrangements, and she folliwed through on everything that we discussed along the way.

Divine Designs by Mandy's reply:

Thank you SO much, Robyn! I am SO glad that you reached out to me to assist with your daughter's beautiful wedding. You were all an absolute delight and it was an honor to be a part of your family's joyful day!
  • Julia
    Julia Married on 06/10/2018
    Mandy was so accommodating and helpful throughout the wedding planning process! We had to add boutonnieres and cake flowers, and some other last minute things, and she made everything happen! And all of our flowers were GORGEOUS.
    Jamie Married on 04/21/2018
    Mandy was an absolute doll to work with. Our flowers turned out gorgeous! I had no idea what I wanted and Mandy helped guide me to what looks good together, what colors would work and they designs that I may like. We did a few 'different' things and they turned out fabulous! My guests kept commenting on our floral rings and my bridesmaids bouquets. I can't say it enough, but everything was gorgeous. Mandy was easy to communicate with, always timely in her response and our appointments and made me feel really comfortable with everything. I didn't have a single worry with our flowers and on your wedding day that's a blessing!
    Mariah Married on 03/17/2018
    I cannot even begin to describe how amazing Mandy and her work is! I looked at quite a few florist and none of them took the edge off like Mandy did. I was so worried about what my flowers would look like and if they would match, and she made sure she matched everything to a T! The website she uses to break down all of the flowers she uses is the best thing I have seen. You are able to see a picture of every flower she will use and what it’s for (bride, bridesmaids etc) I recommend Mandy to everyone I know! Meeting Mandy was the biggest blessing. Couldn’t have asked for anything more!
    Taylor Married on 03/10/2018
    Mandy was amazing to work with and we loved all of the flowers! She did our bouquets, boutonnières, corsages, cake flowers, and arbor flowers! They were breathtaking!
    Liana Married on 08/19/2017
    Mandy was wonderful to work with throughout the wedding planning process! She worked with my budget and all of my requests. She was always there to answer my questions or make any changes. All of my flowers turned out BEAUTIFUL. I highly recommend Divine Designs by Mandy to anyone looking for a florist!
    Kelleigh Married on 07/21/2017
    The flowers were top quality! The design was exactly what I asked for and beautifully done.
    Kristin Married on 06/10/2017
    My flowers were absolutely beautiful! Mandy went beyond what I could have even imagined for my arrangements. She was amazing to work with and soo kind. I had so many compliments!! I would refer her to anyone needing flowers! Thank you soo much for helping to make our wedding beautiful!!!
    Krystle Married on 06/03/2017
    Mandy did a wonderful job on all of the flowers for my wedding. They were exactly what I wanted, but even better than expected!
  • Liz
    Liz Married on 05/20/2017
    Where do I start? Mandy left me speechless with her talent. When we first met she immediately understood what I was wanting from describing it, more than I did actually haha.
    The day of the wedding, I walked out and saw all the bouquets and was in absolute awe. They were prettier than I could've imagined. Mandy also added flowers to the arch, cake and aisle which made it all!
    Communication was SO easy and Mandy was so caring. It felt like we were long time friends and she was helping me for my big day.
    I can't say enough good things about her and her business. I'm beyond happy and would recommend her to everyone! Thank you <3
    Hannah Married on 05/13/2017
    Absolutely LOVED working with Mandy! She incorporated her own creativity and style while maintaining my vision. Her presentation and communication was very organized and I never worried about a single thing. We received so many compliments and we were truly thrilled with our experience with her!!
    Emily Married on 05/12/2017
    Mandy is a true ARTIST! We loved all of our flower arrangements. She created a bridal bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets, boutonnieres, an altar arrangement, and cake flowers. Mandy is so friendly and immediately puts you at ease. She is so knowledgeable about growing seasons & which flowers look best together! She suggested adding Amaranthus to the bridal bouquet which was a great recommendation. Mandy is professional about her work and you can tell it is her passion! She followed up with me throughout the process to make sure the flowers matched my vision perfectly for our special day. We loved our experience and highly recommend Mandy for anyone who wants high quality florals for their wedding!
    Kim Married on 04/30/2017
    Mandy did an incredible job with our wedding! The arrangements exceeded our expectations. Everything was professional and timely, she was able to curate the exact look we wanted! An excellent value, we highly recommend!!
    Landry Married on 04/29/2017
    Mandy was awesome! I met with her and she totally understood my vision! Every worry or concern I had she explained and everything ended up turning out flawlessly! Her flowers were gorgeous. She set them up and tore them down. I didn't have to think about any of it. She is passionate about flowers and it shows in her work. I would STRONGLY recommend her to anyone getting married.
    Lindsay Married on 04/29/2017
    Divine Designs by Mandy did the flowers for my wedding. I could not be more pleased with everything! They were absolutely stunning. Mandy took what was in my head and perfectly translated it into my bouquet. She made every detail and color come to life. Words cannot describe how beautiful the flowers were.

Use Divine Designs by Mandy! She's so easy to work with and amazingly talented!
    Jordan Married on 04/27/2017
    I did not really know what I wanted to do as far as flowers, I only knew colors. Mandy put together her ideas and our wedding flowers were so much prettier than I could have ever imagined! Let her do her thing and you will not be disappointed
    Laura Married on 03/11/2017
    As a professional baker I get to work with lots of florists who are wonderful in their field. When my oldest daughter got married in March. All I can say is Mandy was my first and only choice for my daughters florals. Superior quality and craftmanship.
    Sharon Married on 12/10/2016
    We were so thrilled with Mandy. She was so creative, so easy to work with even with a few changes in our order along the way! The arrangements and flowers were absolutely beautiful. I've never seen roses that big! We got so many compliments. I still look at the pictures and am in awe of how beautiful the flowers were. And to top it off she was very reasonable. I would definitely recommend Mandy to any future couples.
    Kaci Married on 12/10/2016
    Mandy is fabulous, I can't believe we were so lucky to have her do our flowers. I showed her a couple of pictures for a combination of what I wanted and she more than nailed it; she totally out did my expectations! She's so creative and will definitely bring your vision to life. We've been married a little more than a week and my bouquet is still thriving! All my guest could talk about were how gorgeous all the flowers were. She even set up the center pieces so beautifully and the mantle at our reception! It was breath taking. I will forever and always recommend her to anyone! Also she's very reasonably priced and will do as much or as little as you want. Everything is fresh and stunning!