Divine Designs by Mandy Reviews

Divine Designs by Mandy 5
Divine Designs by Mandy 6
Divine Designs by Mandy 7

Jen Mc · Married on 12/29/2018

Brilliant, original floral designs!

Our daughter's wedding was difficult to plan because she lived out of state and could not fly in for all of the planning. Mandy was gracious and extremely flexible. She worked with us and our daughter and fiancé to make her wedding more beautiful than our daughter had dreamed. Mandy has an eye for design and excels in creating. She uses the freshest florals with unique touches that really sets her wedding florals apart from the crowd. Thank you, Mandy for making the wedding so beautiful! ~Jen

Sent on 01/05/2019

Divine Designs by Mandy's reply:

Thank you, Jen, for the kind words and compliments! Its truly my pleasure and so very rewarding to hear that it was MORE than your daughter ever dreamed!!! Thank you for trusting me with such an important day in your lives. Best wishes! - Mandy

Marie · Married on 10/13/2018

Mother of the Bride

I loved working with Mandy for my daughter’s formal wedding! I was impressed by her professionalism, attention to detail and quality of the finished product. We wanted rich, deep, vibrant colors and Mandy nailed it! I highly recommend her for any event where you are desiring of exceptional quality and service! I will upload photos when received from photographers.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Divine Designs by Mandy's reply:

Marie, I would work with you and your family everyday of the week,...if I could!!! I loved everything about this special wedding and I can't wait to see the pictures! Thank you so much for your kind compliments!
  • Macy

Macy · Married on 09/22/2018

This woman is amazing! 10 stars!

Mandy was absolutely amazing!! I had a budget on the smaller side and she made me feel just as important. Walking me through and meeting my budget needs. My venue was double booked and she not only talked me through that but adjusted her schedule to meet mine last minute. Not to mention the flowers were absolutely stunning.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Divine Designs by Mandy's reply:

Oh Macy!!! I loved working with you and David- you two instantly felt like family to me, so YES you were very important to me. I'm so glad that all of the kinks with the venue worked out and that everything was perfect that day for all of you! Thank you for your kind words!

Robyn Cowan · Married on 08/04/2018

Great experience with Divine Designs by Mandy

Mandy was very helpful and easy to work with! Our flowers were perfect. She did a great job guiding us on what would work well for us, fulfilling our vision, delivering and setting up her arrangements, and she folliwed through on everything that we discussed along the way.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Divine Designs by Mandy's reply:

Thank you SO much, Robyn! I am SO glad that you reached out to me to assist with your daughter's beautiful wedding. You were all an absolute delight and it was an honor to be a part of your family's joyful day!
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 06/10/2018

Mandy was so accommodating and helpful throughout the wedding planning process! We had to add boutonnieres and cake flowers, and some other last minute things, and she made everything happen! And all of our flowers were GORGEOUS.

Sent on 06/24/2018

Jamie · Married on 04/21/2018

Mandy was an absolute doll to work with. Our flowers turned out gorgeous! I had no idea what I wanted and Mandy helped guide me to what looks good together, what colors would work and they designs that I may like. We did a few 'different' things and they turned out fabulous! My guests kept commenting on our floral rings and my bridesmaids bouquets. I can't say it enough, but everything was gorgeous. Mandy was easy to communicate with, always timely in her response and our appointments and made me feel really comfortable with everything. I didn't have a single worry with our flowers and on your wedding day that's a blessing!

Sent on 04/25/2018
    Divine Designs by Mandy 10

Taylor · Married on 03/10/2018

Mandy was amazing to work with and we loved all of the flowers! She did our bouquets, boutonnières, corsages, cake flowers, and arbor flowers! They were breathtaking!

Sent on 04/09/2018
    Divine Designs by Mandy 11
    Divine Designs by Mandy 12
    Divine Designs by Mandy 13
    Divine Designs by Mandy 14

Liana · Married on 08/19/2017

Mandy was wonderful to work with throughout the wedding planning process! She worked with my budget and all of my requests. She was always there to answer my questions or make any changes. All of my flowers turned out BEAUTIFUL. I highly recommend Divine Designs by Mandy to anyone looking for a florist!

Sent on 04/27/2018
    Divine Designs by Mandy 15
    Divine Designs by Mandy 16

Kelleigh · Married on 07/21/2017

The flowers were top quality! The design was exactly what I asked for and beautifully done.

Sent on 04/26/2018
    Divine Designs by Mandy 17
    Divine Designs by Mandy 18

Kristin · Married on 06/10/2017

My flowers were absolutely beautiful! Mandy went beyond what I could have even imagined for my arrangements. She was amazing to work with and soo kind. I had so many compliments!! I would refer her to anyone needing flowers! Thank you soo much for helping to make our wedding beautiful!!!

Krystle · Married on 06/03/2017

Mandy did a wonderful job on all of the flowers for my wedding. They were exactly what I wanted, but even better than expected!

• Liz

Liz · Married on 05/20/2017

Where do I start? Mandy left me speechless with her talent. When we first met she immediately understood what I was wanting from describing it, more than I did actually haha.
    The day of the wedding, I walked out and saw all the bouquets and was in absolute awe. They were prettier than I could've imagined. Mandy also added flowers to the arch, cake and aisle which made it all!
    Communication was SO easy and Mandy was so caring. It felt like we were long time friends and she was helping me for my big day.
    I can't say enough good things about her and her business. I'm beyond happy and would recommend her to everyone! Thank you <3

Sent on 04/27/2018
    Divine Designs by Mandy 19

Hannah · Married on 05/13/2017

Absolutely LOVED working with Mandy! She incorporated her own creativity and style while maintaining my vision. Her presentation and communication was very organized and I never worried about a single thing. We received so many compliments and we were truly thrilled with our experience with her!!

Emily · Married on 05/12/2017

Mandy is a true ARTIST! We loved all of our flower arrangements. She created a bridal bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets, boutonnieres, an altar arrangement, and cake flowers. Mandy is so friendly and immediately puts you at ease. She is so knowledgeable about growing seasons & which flowers look best together! She suggested adding Amaranthus to the bridal bouquet which was a great recommendation. Mandy is professional about her work and you can tell it is her passion! She followed up with me throughout the process to make sure the flowers matched my vision perfectly for our special day. We loved our experience and highly recommend Mandy for anyone who wants high quality florals for their wedding!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Kim · Married on 04/30/2017

Mandy did an incredible job with our wedding! The arrangements exceeded our expectations. Everything was professional and timely, she was able to curate the exact look we wanted! An excellent value, we highly recommend!!

Landry · Married on 04/29/2017

Mandy was awesome! I met with her and she totally understood my vision! Every worry or concern I had she explained and everything ended up turning out flawlessly! Her flowers were gorgeous. She set them up and tore them down. I didn't have to think about any of it. She is passionate about flowers and it shows in her work. I would STRONGLY recommend her to anyone getting married.

Sent on 06/29/2017

Lindsay · Married on 04/29/2017

Divine Designs by Mandy did the flowers for my wedding. I could not be more pleased with everything! They were absolutely stunning. Mandy took what was in my head and perfectly translated it into my bouquet. She made every detail and color come to life. Words cannot describe how beautiful the flowers were.

Use Divine Designs by Mandy! She's so easy to work with and amazingly talented!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Jordan · Married on 04/27/2017

I did not really know what I wanted to do as far as flowers, I only knew colors. Mandy put together her ideas and our wedding flowers were so much prettier than I could have ever imagined! Let her do her thing and you will not be disappointed

laura · Married on 03/11/2017

As a professional baker I get to work with lots of florists who are wonderful in their field. When my oldest daughter got married in March. All I can say is Mandy was my first and only choice for my daughters florals. Superior quality and craftmanship.

Sent on 07/04/2017

Kaci · Married on 12/10/2016

Mandy is fabulous, I can't believe we were so lucky to have her do our flowers. I showed her a couple of pictures for a combination of what I wanted and she more than nailed it; she totally out did my expectations! She's so creative and will definitely bring your vision to life. We've been married a little more than a week and my bouquet is still thriving! All my guest could talk about were how gorgeous all the flowers were. She even set up the center pieces so beautifully and the mantle at our reception! It was breath taking. I will forever and always recommend her to anyone! Also she's very reasonably priced and will do as much or as little as you want. Everything is fresh and stunning!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Sharon · Married on 12/10/2016

We were so thrilled with Mandy. She was so creative, so easy to work with even with a few changes in our order along the way! The arrangements and flowers were absolutely beautiful. I've never seen roses that big! We got so many compliments. I still look at the pictures and am in awe of how beautiful the flowers were. And to top it off she was very reasonable. I would definitely recommend Mandy to any future couples.

Sent on 12/20/2016

I loved working with Mandy! The bouquets, boutonnières, cake flowers, and center pieces she designed were exactly what I wanted! She incorportated part of my mom's wedding dress in the wrap around my bouquet, which was so unique and the perfect addition to my beautiful flowers. I could not have asked for more!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Alexia · Married on 07/23/2016

Devine designs by Mandy made my wedding a complete dream come true. When planning the flowers for your wedding, it's often hard to feel confident before the day of because you can't physically see your flowers until that day. But Mandy took every step to make me feel confident and extremely excited about my dream becoming her dream as well! I can't even explain how spot on these flowers were to my vision... She noted every detail, every want, every need and put every single one of those things into the most perfect flowers. She also does a "look book" that allows you to see each type of flower she's going to use, in the requested colors. That helped me SO MUCH to feel good about what my day would be like. My wedding was at the Mayo, and that Ballroom speaks wonders on it's own, but MY FLOWERS just took that room to a completely different level. The arrangements, bouquets and boutonnières were everything I could have ever asked for. And all of you brides out there know how important it is for these details to come together how you had once visioned in your head. I still wish I could go back and do this day all over again (almost 3 months later) because everything was such a dream. And Mandy's flowers played such a huge role in that. Don't miss out girls! The pricing was also SO reasonable - we were quoted 10k by the person before Mandy, saying our vision was unreachable at any other price range. But Mandy kept to our budget and did EVERYTHING we had wanted and dreamed up. It just doesn't get any better than that, truly. I would recommend Devine Designs by Mandy to every single bride if I could.

Sent on 10/12/2016

Divine Designs by Mandy's reply:

Wow, Alexia! Thank you so much for your thoughtful review. It truly means the world to me that you felt so secure and that I achieved not only your budget needs but your wedding day dreams. You and your entire family were so very wonderful to me, every step of the way, and I greatly appreciate clients like you!

Hailey · Married on 06/18/2016

Mandy is the best! She can literally replicate any picture you bring her or create something even better. She's extremely creative and has a wonderful personality to work with as well! You'll love her!

Sent on 10/02/2016