Diversity Minister Reviews

Diversity Minister View more information

• Tucker
    Tucker G. Married on 10/08/2022

We loved Rev. Jen!

My wife and I needed an officiant for our wedding in Memphis, TN, and we couldn't have been happier to find Diversity Minister (aka Rev. Jen) here on WeddingWire. Rev. Jen was SO nice and accommodating for us during the whole process. She made us feel at ease and comfortable about how our ceremony would run, but she was also extremely flexible and willing to adjust her normal ceremony procedures for any requests we had, or things we wanted to do differently. On the big day, Rev. Jen officiated our wedding and ceremony without a hitch, and it was truly perfect. All of our guests loved her and had so many compliments as well. You can't go wrong with Rev. Jen!

Tucker & Amanda
    What a wonderful weekend we had. Thank you for including me in the rehearsal luncheon. I enjoyed meeting all your friends from the east coast. Your families were wonderful, as well.
    I can’t wait to see your pictures. Thank you for the wonderful review. Please stay in touch! ❤️

Katie S. Married on 10/02/2022

Awesome and Sweet

Rev Jen was awesome. We needed a unique, short, and sweet private ceremony before a handfasting ceremony performed by a friend. Rev Jen made it an even more special day for us. She traveled to us. And was by far the sweetest and nicest person. Not to mention very accountable and accommodating. (Affordable!!) The select few people that we had attend the ceremony loved it. All loved how it gave us a sweet and memorable moment together on our day. Thank you Rev Jen!!!

Katie & Rahema,
    Thank you for your kind words. It was a privilege to Officiate your beautiful and intimate ceremony. Please stay in touch and I look forward to seeing the pictures!!

• illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Kyle W. Married on 07/15/2022

Excellent Experience

She was incredibly kind and our wishes were met and respected
    Carol K. Married on 05/20/2022

Highly Recommend Rev. Jen

My husband and I needed an officiant that would perform a nonreligious ceremony and we found Rev. Jen on Wedding Wire. She was very responsive to our questions and we were on a very short timeline. Once she asked if it’s ok for her to add some fun to the ceremony, we knew we had found the right person. She was flexible, extremely nice, and made our day special even after the plans changed even so far as the date and time! Highly recommend her!!
  • Joshua
    Joshua O. Married on 04/30/2022

Thank you Rev. Jen!

Rev. Jen was very accommodating and respectful of our ceremony requests. She even traveled out of state to officiate our wedding, and we couldn't be happier with how everything went. The ceremony was very heartwarming and beautiful.

Josh & Jasey,

Your wedding and your wedding party was so much fun.
    I loved meeting your family. They were so welcoming and friendly. I look forward to hearing from your parents when the next brothers get married! ❤️🤣❤️

Rev Jen Vincent
    Sara R. Married on 11/14/2021

Just what we wanted!

Reverend Jen was excellent! We asked for a simple script and didn't know exactly what she was going to say, but it was very sweet and exactly what we wanted. She also had us read letters that we'd written to each other, and she's open to customizing your service however you want! She was on-time for the service and brought her own mic. Her seven-year-old granddaughter came with her to the ceremony/rehearsal (she cleared this with us beforehand, and we didn't mind. Sweet kid!). She's a professional speaker who knew just what to do, and for an affordable price. I highly recommend her.

Josh & Sara,

It was such a fun and beautiful wedding. Beautiful venue. I hope you had a great honeymoon and I know you’ll have A Wonderful Life!

Taylor Married on 05/15/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fairy tale with light hearted comedy

Jen was amazing! She made both my groom and I feel extremely comfortable. She gave our special moment the best description of what love is and what it will be. She is friendly and made the whole ceremony feel like home. I will forever remember the happiness she brought during time of our devotion to each other. Thank you Jen, it was a once and a life time experience and you made it all more special.
  • W
    Willis C. Married on 03/27/2021

Fantastic Option

Rev Jen has been a pleasure to work with. We are not from the area originally and do not have connections that may have been the “normal” option. Rev Jen was able to provide an extremely well performed and intimate experience without really knowing my now wife and I too well.

Willis & Amy
    Thank you for the opportunity to work with both of you!! I enjoyed meeting everyone at the rehearsal and wedding.

Ashley Married on 03/21/2021

Wedding 3/21

She did a great job and was wonderful
  • Seymon
    Seymon T. Married on 02/20/2021

Lovely Officiant

Rev. Jen was awesome for our wedding day.

She was on time for both rehearsal and wedding day

She made sure my wife and I were comfortable and good to go for our ceremony portion of the wedding.

We definitely recommend her for any weddings, we are a same-sex couple and Rev. Jen made our wedding day complete. It was beautiful and the most joyous day of our lives

Thank you so much!
    Ryan Married on 02/13/2021

Wonderful Job

Rev. Jen gave us a beautiful ceremony. We are beyond thrilled with the service she provided.

Ryan & Noby,
    Your wedding was beautiful, even if we did have it inside. Wish we had more time to visit. Stay in touch!

Rachael Married on 10/24/2020

Civil Ceremony

Jen created a meaningful ceremony for our elopement. We were very insistent on a civil and non-religious ceremony, which she was incredibly respectful of. Everyone loved hearing her beautiful words.

Rachael & Richard,
    Thank you for the privilege of performing your beautiful wedding. I appreciate your kind words. Congratulations and I'd love to hear from you on your first anniversary!!

Jade H. Married on 10/10/2020

Wedding ~10.10.20~

Rev. Jen did an absolutely beautiful job with our ceremony!
    She was extremely communicative throughout the entire process, and our wedding guests adored her. I'm going to recommend her services to every couple I know; we couldn't have hoped for a better officiant!

Jade & Cole,

What a beautiful unique wedding. It was such a pleasure to be there. Thank you for your kind words and highest ratings. As we discussed, please give your friends my name and info. Have a beautiful life together and stay in touch!!

Anthony L. Married on 04/25/2020

The Perfect Officiant!

Our experience with Rev. Jen was perfect from the first time we made contact with her. Throughout the entire process she was responsive, flexible, and excited to be part of our wedding. She made our wedding special by working with us to personalize the ceremony, while adding in unique touches that we will remember forever. We recommend Rev. Jen for any type of wedding.

Hey Anthony & Laine,

How is married like these days. I haven't heard from your photographer, could you check and see if someone can send me a photo for my Website. Can't wait to see the pictures.

• Emily
    Emily A. Married on 03/28/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Rev. Jen is the best of the best

We are so happy that we found Rev. Jen to officiate our wedding! We wanted a message that could speak to almost anyone, regardless of beliefs or faith, and she helped us create just that. She helped provide us with wording and worked with us to make it personal for us. We're so thankful we found her and that she was able to work with us to create such a meaningful ceremony. We had to postpone our wedding because of covid, and she was right there with us throughout the re-planning. Thank you so much Reverend Jen! We are so appreciative and thankful for the work you do.

Emily & Josh,
    It was such a pleasure to get to know both of you. Our journey together was such fun. I'm so glad that we were able to follow all the COVID guidelines, but were also able to pull off an Amazing and Beautiful Wedding. The two of you are very special people. Let's stay in touch.
  • April
    April Married on 03/21/2020

Miller wedding 3-21-2020

Rev. Jen was wonderful and very thoughtful. I loved every part of it! Her words were filled with so much heart and soul!
    Sarah W. Married on 10/18/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Rev. Jen did a wonderful job!!!

She really put her heart into our ceremony! She knows what she is doing and it really shows! I would absolutely recommend her services!

Diversity Minister's reply:

Brandon & Sarah, Thank you so much for your kind words. I really enjoyed working with you and all the kids. Have fun on the honeymoon!!

• Blaine
    Blaine C. Married on 09/28/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The most special ceremony we could've asked for

Reverend Jen delivered a beautiful service for our wedding, complete with a small token of her marrying us. We will never forget our special ceremony, and it truly was our favorite and most cherished part of our wedding. Reverend Jen was an absolutely pleasure to work with, from start to finish, and we highly recommend her.

Blaine & Matt,
    Thank you for the review. It was a Special Day and I was privileged to be a part of it.

Blessings, my friends
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn A. Married on 09/14/2019

Best Ever!!

We Enjoyed having Jen do our service so much! She was able to personalize and adapt to make it one of a kind for us. I highly recommend her to everyone I meet! She was a lot of fun and very understanding with any need we had!

Jay & Kaitlyn,

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was my pleasure to officiate your special day. I had a blast, too!!

Summer Married on 05/26/2019

Absolutely perfect

Rev Jen was everything I asked for and more. She somehow managed to stay 100% professional throughout the ceremony with our crazy goofy family. We were guided, cared after, and every need or fear that raised was handled quickly and with perfect poise and grace. I was, of course, late and the whole day was a whirlwind of chaos and questions, except for Jen. The ceremony was heartfelt and beautiful with very little guidance from us. I absolutely would recommend this woman to anyone. She included our son and made him feel just as important. Thank you so so much Jen for holding our hands and guiding us while being patient, kind, and loving.

Diversity Minister's reply:

Thank you Summer for such a wonderful review! I enjoyed the experience and getting to meet the family!

• Kimberly
    Kimberly J. Married on 02/26/2019

Mrs. & Mrs. Kimberly & Shelrese Lord

We both are in agreement that Rev. Jen was the best selection as our Officiant for our wedding! She had special & thoughtful personal touches that made our union extra beautiful! She made us and our children feel comfortable, stress free, yet carefree! Rev. Jen is the Officant to choose for your wedding! Now stop reading my review and contact Rev. Jen! We look forward to reading your review! Thanks again Rev. Jen!
    Amanda C. Married on 12/25/2018

She's the BEST

Rev. Jen was the absolute best! She made our ceremony so special by adding in the special touches from our lives and our relationship. She went above and beyond to make our wedding ceremony truly unforgettable. Rev. Jen took time to get to know both me and my husband and used that knowledge to make our ceremony unique, intimate, and very special for us. We would HIGHLY recommend Rev. Jen to anyone wishing to get married.

Diversity Minister's reply:

Brad & Amanda, Thank you for your kind words. I loved performing your wedding. Looking for a reason to go back Cloud 9 Resort!

• Katherine
    Katherine Married on 12/23/2018

Thank you, Rev. Jen!

Rev. Jen was a wonderful officiant for our small, at-home, inter-faith wedding. She helped us create the exact wedding ceremony and atmosphere we were hoping for. Her thoughtfulness in the preparations along with her professional, friendly personality put us at ease from the beginning. Jen became part of our family for the afternoon and we highly recommend her!

Diversity Minister's reply:

Thank you so much Katherine & Marc. I loved officiating your wedding. I learned a lot, met new friends a will always remember your kindness. Thank you so much for your kind words. Rev. Jen
    Jelena Married on 10/20/2018

Awesome ceremony!

Jen has been my friend for many years and we would not have wanted anyone else to perform our ceremony! It was beautiful and our day was so special. Thank you Jen!

Mark and Jelena Veteto

Diversity Minister's reply:

Jelena & Mark, what a pleasure it was to officiate your Wedding. It was such an honor and I feel very blessed to have been part of Your Special Day! Love to you and Mark.
illustration stars