16 Reviews for Diva G & High Maintenance

Lighting (4)
Liability Insurance (1)
15 Diva G & High Maintenance Reviews

Diva G and the High Maitenance played at our wedding. Their music, entertainment, style, and ability to get the whole crowd dancing, made it the best party ever!!! We had so much fun and were sad when it came time for the last song.. we wanted to keep the party going!

Profile Picture Erika, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Best party band ever. My guests are still talking about your performance. Gloria is a delight to work with, so easy going, very responsive and she'll go above and beyond to accommodate any requests you have. I thank diva G band enough for making our day so special:)

Profile Picture Arah, 5/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

I used Diva G & High Maintenance for my wife's 60th surprise birthday. We had an amazing time. I loved how the band interacted with the party. Gloria let me sing " She's 60 and beautiful and she's mine" by Ringo Star and made me sound great. We had so much fun. I am going to be 60 in a couple years and will have a party for myself. If you are having a wedding or large party I highly recommend. I also used Gloria's band at wife's 50th and they have only improved since.
Price very reasonable for a live band.

Profile Picture Tom , 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

professional , fun, reasonable price. I highly reccomend.

Profile Picture Tom, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Planning was very easy with Diva G and the variety of music was exactly what we were looking for. We got so many compliments on the music. Both band and vocals are really talented. Diva G really knows how to get your crowd to the dance floor. This is a sharp looking group, too.

Profile Picture User6075465, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Lighting, Liability Insurance

Diva G made the reception so much fun. Loved having her and will hire her again in the future.

Profile Picture User6077868, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Lighting

If I could rate Diva G. and High Maintenance higher than 5 out of 5, I would! They were an absolute hit at our event. Their song list is incredible - many different types of songs, and all are outstanding. They arrived early, were set up and ready well before the start time, and engaged guests throughout the event. Gloria D. has an amazing voice and naturally connects with the audience. Diva G. and High Maintenance is an easy choice: they are professional, timely, talented and FUN! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture User6080407, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

Diva G & High Maintenance were amazing at our wedding reception! Gloria was very responsive and helpful leading up to the wedding whenever I had questions or concerns. She emailed with a wonderful suggestion about doing a final bride and groom solo dance as the room cleared to prepare for the send-off, which I loved and turned into an amazing moment for my husband and me to close our reception. The music and vocals were amazing and really added an energy to our reception, with smoother jazz during the cocktail and dinner hour, and upbeat music for dancing. Gloria really got everyone out on the dance floor by the end of the night! Additionally, the band seems very aware of the flow of weddings, and were very happy to work with our ever-shifting timeline at the reception. I had initially thought there would be no way we could afford a live band at our reception, and we had actually booked a DJ. However leading up to the wedding we decided to look into it, and when I spoke to Gloria on the phone, she was happy to work with me price-wise and find a solution that worked for both of us. Overall, I am so so so happy with our choice of using Diva G & High Maintenance at our wedding reception, and I wouldn't change it for anything!!

Profile Picture Collette, 9/19/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Lighting

They were great! They were amazing musicians and they were willing to play a song shorter for the mother-son dance because my mother is older. They played a variety of songs and were willing to learn a special song for our first dance, which made the night all the more memorable!

Profile Picture Waldemar, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Band

Diva G and High Maintenance just played for our daughter's wedding and did such an amazing job! They kept our guests dancing all night and we got so many rave reviews from all who attended. They play the perfect mix of top 40 and oldies as well as line dances, beautiful slow songs and typical fun wedding music. They are very reasonably priced and provide an incredible night of entertainment! They will also provide uplighting and dance floor lighting for a small additional charge. We strongly recommend this wonderful band!

Profile Picture User5262217, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

We were very pleased that we chose this band for our event.

Profile Picture User6072378, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

This was the best experience of my life!

Profile Picture User6055609, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Lighting

Diva G and High Maintenance is a truly outstanding party band!!! We were very impressed with the quality of the music and their eclectic play list for our daughter's wedding. Gloria and the band did an excellent job interacting with the guests and involving them in dancing and singing. A great time was had by all, and our guests raved about the band for days!!! We highly recommend Diva G and High Maintenance for your special event.

Profile Picture Kathy, 11/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

Diva G was GREAT to work with. Everyone at our wedding had a blast! They were very accomodating and did a fantastic job.

Profile Picture Amy, 6/9/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

This band made my wedding reception!! We had a very strict band/dj budget ($1000) and Gloria said they would work with us. Most of the other bands/agencies I called said I would have to pay 2-3k for a band. My guests are still raving about this band!

Profile Picture Holly, 8/18/07, 7 Reviews