District 5 Boutique Reviews

39 | Paramus, NJ

39 Reviews for District 5 Boutique

• I

Isabella · Married on 12/31/2016

Gorgeous Dress and Excellent Customer Service! Thank you so much!

Sent on 03/23/2017

Nikki · Married on 12/03/2016

I couldn't reccemend District 5 enough! I was looking online to help me find a wedding dress in my price bracket and District 5 seemed almost too good to be true. I did my research, I heard great things about the boutique and read all the reviews. I was nervous as it was my wedding dress and I live in Sydney, Australia but Theresa really put me at ease with her fast responses everytime. My dress said it would take 16 weeks to be shipped and I think it was ready a week or 2 before that, then once shipped it arrived within 4 days! I love my dress and couldn't be happier.

Sent on 07/27/2016

Rowena · Married on 06/04/2016

Amazing service and such prompt response. Would totally recommend to family and friends, and will be my go to place for dresses from now on.

Sent on 03/23/2017

Louise · Married on 07/11/2015

Thank you so so much Theresa for providing me with the most amazing wdding dress in the world!! It was a risk buying it over the internet but you talked me through it and I put my trust in you .I was not disapointed at all!! You also helped me by refunding some of the import duties which was so so knd. My wedding was done on a massively tight budget but my dress made it look very posh!!! Cant thank you enough x x x

Sent on 08/24/2015

Sara · Married on 05/30/2015

Theresa was extremely helpful and flexible throughout the entire process. I originally purchased what was going to be my wedding gown from her, but it unfortunately did not work out. I decided to get my rehearsal dinner dress from her instead. She was excellent about making sure that I was happy. She ordered the dress in my size and sent it to me to try on before I committed to buy it. She was extremely flexible in making sure that I was happy with my purchase. I would absolutely recommend her again and again, and will be back if I ever need another amazing special occasion dress. Although I didn't get my wedding dress from her in the end, I would definitely encourage anyone considering it to do so. It is stressful buying your wedding gown online, but I trusted Theresa throughout the entire process and I am still glad that I did. I instead have an amazing gown to wear to my rehearsal, and I am more than happy to support a business like hers. She will not disappoint you (and her gowns are AMAZING!).

Sent on 07/28/2014

Jodie · Married on 03/28/2015

My son was getting married and I needed the "perfect" dress for this occasion. I found several dresses at District 5 Boutique that looked promising and ordered them. I did call prior to my order and spoke with Theresa and inquired about their return policy as I did not want to have a problem returning the dresses that I did not want to keep. Theresa was so kind and understanding and made the process seamless for me. I found the "perfect" dress, sent the others back and I could not have been more happy with my choice and receive numerous compliments. I have another wedding coming up next year and am already looking at the selection from District 5 Boutique and am hopeful that I will find my next dress there.

Sent on 03/31/2015

Theresa was very helpful from beginning to end. She helped me get my dream dress, and everything went perfectly. Fast shipping and professional service. A+++

Sent on 05/16/2014

Kristin · Married on 10/04/2014

Theresa could not have been more helpful! She was so flexible with days and times that worked best for me. She was responsive when I would email or call her with questions. Theresa had great suggestions about choosing styles of dresses that went well together. My 7 bridesmaids and I went 1 afternoon and enjoyed trying on many dresses in comfort and ease that worked well for us! Overall, Theresa made my bridesmaid dress shopping experience effortless and fun!

Sent on 05/22/2014

Della · event on 09/27/2014

I purchased a gown for an event that is happening several months from now, because I know how difficult it is to find great-looking gowns with long sleeves. Theresa was fantastic on the phone, helping me determine the best size and just giving overall fantastic customer service. The dress arrived, fits perfectly, and I'm looking forward to wearing soon!

Sent on 09/27/2014

Gloria · Married on 09/26/2014

Shopping for that "perfect dress" for my daughter's wedding was exciting and challenging. Theresa was incredible to work with. She was so responsive and supportive throughout this process. She reassured me as we tried a few dresses that the "perfect dress" would be found and she was right!!! She has beautiful dresses, a creative eye, patience, and an ability to connect with those she works with. I was thrilled with the dress and the service. I cannot say enough about my experience and will absolutely make District 5 my very first stop with my next occasion ( so should you!!!). Thank you so much Theresa!!!

Sent on 10/09/2014

Margo · Married on 09/20/2014

Order a dress online and then started to panic that it wouldn't fit called and the person I spoke with was very kind and made me feel relaxed about the order. Pleasantly suprised with the customer service excited to get my dress. Wonderful customer service and high quality beautiful dresses. I attend several charity events throughout the year and I will most certainly buy again. Thanks!

Sent on 09/16/2014

Amy · Married on 08/31/2014

Theresa with District 5 Boutique is one of the best ladies that I have ever dealt with in purchasing "higher end" clothing! I have bought from District 5 Boutique now for the last 3 to 4 years. I would highly recommend using this boutique for any event or just to have wonderful things in your closet!
    Thank You so much for all of the work you put into finding more than one dress for me to choose from! The wedding was amazing and I had TONS of compliments on my dress!

Amy Jones
    Texas

Sent on 09/02/2014

I have never written a review for anything before however I am so blown away by the quality of service that I felt I must. I had fallen in love with a dress that was over my budget in a store and searched everywhere online for it. District 5 had my dress on sale for almost half the price of everywhere else. None the less I was still hesitant to order such an expensive dress online but decided to bite the bullet. I received my dress within a week of ordering and it is exceptional! I have recommended District 5 already and will continue to purchase from them!!!
    I had ordered a dress for a black tie wedding and is not a wedding dress but a stunning gown!

Sent on 06/17/2014

Lisa · Married on 06/28/2014

A delightful experience. I have the most beautiful dress! ! I will be back!
    Many Thanks to Theresa!

Sent on 04/30/2012
  • I

irina · Married on 06/03/2014

Theresa is the most amazing vendor I have in my entire wedding. She responds to phone calls and emails extremely quickly. Her pricing is the best anywhere, and I did my research. I went to many manyyyy stores and no one even compared to the customer service Theresa gave me. I ordered by bridal gown, and then a few weeks later I realized I needed more buttons so she made sure the extra buttons came with dress. Also, no other store gave me such an early delivery date. Even with a minor sizing issue (my fault for ordering too small) she is making everything work. I will most definitely be going back to her for more dresses for my bridal party, and then some. Thanks Theresa!!!

Sent on 02/25/2014

Alisha · Married on 05/10/2014

Theresa is AMAZING!!! As an out of state bride she was easy to work with and great with service and response. She made me feel comfortable and worked with me on shipping to bridesmaids who were across the U.S. I would work with her again but only plan on getting married once!

Sent on 03/21/2014

cindy · Married on 03/08/2014

I had an amazing experience dealing with Theresa at District 5 Boutique. I came across the website and immediately noticed that her price for the same gown I was looking for was much less than other sites. The ordering experience was very easy and the dress arrived to me in a very timely manner. Theresa made sure I was satisfied with my order and went above and beyond what I expected to make sure I was happy with my dress. She is the model of what amazing customer service should be like. 10+ stars.

Sent on 01/21/2014

judy · Married on 02/26/2014

Theresa of district 5 boutique is what I considered a"rare gem" wedding-vendor. I'm soooo glad I found her! she made my dream wedding dress possible! her care and concern to customer shows from the day we met until I tried on my wedding dress for the first time. all bride to be should go to her before they make their final decision on what to wear on their big day!!!

Sent on 02/26/2014

Amanda · Married on 08/11/2013

Thank you for providing us with such amazingly easy and accommodating service- but more so for helping us find the most beautiful bridesmaid dresses!!!

Sent on 10/04/2013

Somer · Married on 07/13/2013

Most amazing Customer Service EVER. This woman has been a godsend. I knew I wanted a Sue Wong for my wedding dress (it is a 20's/30's theme) but living in MI it's very hard to find them and not be able to try them on and pick. Theresa has been so patient with me and so kind through the whole ordeal. I just ordered ANOTHER one from her and hope this is it. Her selections are bar none. She has even found me the dress I had been searching for for about 8-10 months. She is AMAZING. I will never buy another dress from a department store, she is too good to me. Thank you Theresa for all you have done. I am super excited to get the next one and looking forward to more purchases in the future. 5 STARS ALL THE WAY!

Sent on 02/16/2013

Margaret · Married on 07/05/2013

District 5 Boutique has given me the best service online I've ever received. I was purchasing my wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses. The owner of the shop Theresa helped me every step of the way even during Hurricane Sandy. I wish every online experience was this good. If you're planning an event or a wedding etc your first choice should be District 5 . Also, as I'm in the UK and she's in the US she stayed late In order to communicate with me. Choosing your wedding dress is very important, but care in service is equally important.

Sent on 11/08/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 07/03/2013

Theresa is wonderful! Such a great experience dealing with her! She is so accommodating and we look forward to ordering dressers through her in the future!

Sent on 03/17/2013

The owner was great, provided excellent service. I will definitely purchase a dress From her again.

Sent on 02/25/2013

Rada · Married on 06/15/2013

I found a Tadashi dress in the department stores that I wanted as my bridesmaids dress. After searching online, I found District 5 and Theresa was able to order 6 dresses for me at a great price. Due to a short delay from the manufacturer (not her fault), she surprised me by adding a shorter version of the dress in the shipment for me! I quote her when she said she didn’t want to cause me any frustration during my wedding planning process :) My bridal party looked fabulous and everyone at the wedding was in awe! Highly recommend Theresa for a seamless ordering process at a bargain!

Sent on 08/10/2013