92 Reviews for Distinctive Event Rentals

Chair Covers (1)
Chuppah (1)
Drapery (1)
92 Distinctive Event Rentals Reviews

Distinctive Event Rentals was a great company to work with. They arrived first thing in the morning to deliver the chairs and wine barrels we ordered for my daughter's wedding reception. They put the chairs inside of the venue. The chairs were beautiful.

Profile Picture Meghan, 11/11/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Distinctive Event Rentals went over and beyond for our wedding! From the first day we started working with Bill & Norma, our experience was so enjoyable. They are incredibly organized, professional and prompt - unlike many of the tent rental companies out there today. Every detail was executed perfectly and not to mention, a few days before our wedding they even took the time to come back out to our site and string additional lights that weren't in our original plan. They take so much pride in what they do and it's refreshing to see that these days. They are such a wonderful group of people. I can assure you that we will be using them again for any event we have in the future! Thank you Distinctive!!!

Profile Picture Megan , 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

we were blessed with, your tents and rentals
you provided at the residence, our wedding could not have
been more perfect!!!

We so appreciate all for your help, advice, professionalism and patience
dealing with a first time parents of the bride who knew zero about wedding
planning going in to this!! We could not have been more pleased with the
outcome! It was fabulous!!!

You were all a pleasure to work with and your company will be recommended
every chance we get.

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Profile Picture Mark, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We chose Distinctive Event Rentals for the backyard wedding of our Daughter and Son-in-Law and could not be happier! We communicated with Norma Freesmeirer and she handled everything like a pro! The guys who dropped off and picked up all of the tables, chairs, linens and air cooler were all very polite, professional and friendly. I never got the feeling that anyone was doing this because it was a job, but rather that this is their job and they were going to be the best at it! We will definitely use Distinctive Event Rental again if we have the need!!

Profile Picture Brian, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Prior to the wedding day, Distinctive was available via email and phone. We were so fortunate to have Distinctive Event Rentals provide the catering items for the big day!

Profile Picture New User, Recently Married, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Delivery, Showroom

Our consultant, Norma, did an awesome job from start to finish - she knows her stock and is very sensitive to budget - she doesn't just push the expensive items unless that's what you want!! She was incredibly patient will all of my MANY change orders - there were quite a few and some were at the very last minute. Our total order was under budget, delivery was right on time, and we were not missing one piece of what we ordered. The dance floor was amazing and worth every penny - the vegetable cart that we used for the cake and desserts was so beautiful - everyone commented on it, even the manager of the venue wanted to know where it came from. I highly recommend these folks.

Profile Picture Libby, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies

We only ended up needed to rent a few items from Distinctive but what we did rent was beautiful and fit perfectly with our theme! Norma was a pleasure to work with and she was very accommodating and helped us fulfill our vision. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Tanya, 5/20/17, 13 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Showroom, Decor, Linens

Our experience with Distinctive was exceptional. They were always very responsive and very helpful in making decisions about what we needed. Norma was especially helpful to us in planning and choosing the things that were appropriate for our site and function. The set up and break down crew were tremendous. After the wedding you would not even know they had been there. Everyone is friendly and very helpful. It is a well-run and professional organization and we could not have been more pleased with their service.

Profile Picture Marianne, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The linens we used from distinctive event rentals were absolutely beautiful! The staff was great and Norma was very helpful! I would definitely recommend using this company for your special day.

Profile Picture Shannon, 12/10/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Showroom, Decor, Drapery, Tables, Linens

Distinctive was great to work with. They were recommended to me through another vendor I used. They were very quick and stayed in touch throughout the entire process. I would use them again! Maria was the best!

Profile Picture Diana, 10/8/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Chairs, Decor, Lights, Tables, Tents, Delivery, Setup, Linens

Distinctive handled all the rentals for a family event six years ago which is why I called them for a much larger event this time. They could not have been more flexible and accommodating! The linen selection was much larger than I was expecting based on the website but they looked at our daughter's Pinterest and suggested a perfect look. Things kept changing on our end but they took it all in stride. The delivery crew was polite and respectful and did not damage my yard which we had worked on for months. They really have a professional team!

Profile Picture Brenda, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Distinctive Event Rentals provided tables, chairs, casual furniture and the tent for our daughter's wedding. The tent was gorgeous, especially with the lights after dark. When I looked back at photos on social media, it seems that everyone wanted to pose on a beautiful sofa that was outside. I was so happy with set-up and break-down. I was able to get my full deposit back because of that!

Profile Picture Barbara, 7/16/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Linens, Chair Covers, Chairs, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents

5 stars. Great selection, great prices, great service. We rented tables, chairs and linens for a destination wedding. Great all around

Profile Picture User4720369, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Super easy to work with, very responsive during the whole process from booking to set-up. Staff went above and beyond to make my daughters wedding a magical event. Thank you DER!

Profile Picture pat, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Delivery, Setup, Showroom, Aisle Runners, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lights, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents

Norma with Distinctive is AWESOME!! After picking out all of my rentals, she took the time to talk to me about other various wedding details and provided her advice. I felt like she truly cared about my wedding. We rented plates, silverware, glassware, and 2 barrels. They have a great selection! Excellent quality and service.

Profile Picture Beth, 5/20/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Barware, Flatware, Glassware

DER was a required vendor for our venue, but it's easy to see why...we worked with Laura from DER and she was absolutely fantastic. She met us on a weekend to go over rental details, kept us up to date constantly via email and gave her honest opinions about things (i.e. setting up a rain plan for an outdoor wedding). I would definitely use them again if we needed them for rentals!

Profile Picture Christine, 5/7/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Showroom, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chairs, Lights, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents

Distinctive was great! When they came to set everything up and take it down they were very professional and efficient. The people in the office were also very accommodating when I changed my rental list a million times and sent me a new invoice almost immediately every time. I would definitely use them again for another event in the future!

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/1/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Distinctive Events was so helpful in creating my vision for our wedding day. They we responsive and had a variety of rentals to choose from for our wedding theme. The rustic/burlap theme was easy with their wooden bars and vintage cabinets and carts which completed a beautiful look for us. They worked seamlessly with Jamie Leigh Events to coordinate the setup and take down. The tent was beautiful along with the lights and stage/table setup. Thank you again!

Profile Picture Anna, 4/30/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lights, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Delivery, Setup, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Norma was absolutely fantastic to work with. She was extremely helpful and very patient as we worked to find all the perfect linens and accessories. We loved working with Norma and Distinctive and everything turned out beautiful!!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 4/30/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Barware, Glassware, Linens, Showroom

I cannot tell you how helpful Norma Freesmeier and Distinctive Rentals were to us for our daughters wedding.
They offered advice, made suggestions, kept us going on a path we had given them as our ultimate goal. It is
very easy to get distracted and confused as you continue to see postings of weddings on the internet. Norma helped
us keep our design and our objectives in mind with each choice. She was so patient as we made so many revisions to
the original selections.
Finally, that black and white dance floor is gorgeous! Perfect for dancing under the stars! Thank you so much for all your help!!!

Profile Picture User5405020, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies

Everyone at Distinctive is friendly & willing to help! The plates we rented for our wedding just really made the tables look prettier. Distinctive is a great company to rent from & I would recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture User5315765, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The staff at Distinctive, especially Norma Freesmeier and Bill Cabell, were so wonderful to work with as we planned our daughter's wedding. Despite constantly shifting weather forecasts, they were available to advise and make changes that helped to make our daughter's day so very beautiful. Distinctive worked with our outdoor venue to ensure our guests would be surrounded by warmth and beauty on a particularly windy and cold day. We will definitely be delighted to work with Distinctive Event Rentals again for any upcoming events!

Profile Picture Liz, 11/1/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had to rent everything for our wedding day due to holding our wedding on a farm. Distinctive made this process so easy and offered such a wide variety of items for us to choose from. The tent was beautiful and we couldn't have asked for better service.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/18/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My husband and I got married in his parents' backyard so we had the daunting task of transforming a residential property into a wedding venue fit to accommodate 100 guests. When I met with Norma Freesmeier for the first time, I was a very overwhelmed bride but she quickly set me at ease! She took the concepts I had envisioned and was able to decisively bring them to fruition. Through Distinctive Event Rental's expansive inventory we were able outfit our entire reception and stay within budget. Norma remained focused, excited and accessible during the entire process leading up to the wedding. My husband and I are very appreciative of the input she provided in regard to decor, staging logistics and even day-of scheduling.
The delivery and set-up/break-down staff were incredibly sweet and efficient. Months later, our guests continue to rave about our outdoor white-top tent reception! Having worked in the industry for a long time, Norma has working relationships with area caterers, DJ's, photographers, etc. So my suggestion would be to start your wedding planning at Distinctive Event Rentals and allow her to put you in contact with her highly-reviewed preferred vendors. Working with Norma and the staff at Distinctive Event Rentals will ensure you peace of mind and a wonderful wedding!

Profile Picture Lindsey , 10/11/14, 4 Reviews