Distinctive Designs Floral Reviews

36 | Minnetonka, MN

36 Reviews for Distinctive Designs Floral

kristie · Married on 07/30/2011

I would highly recommend Heidi to any family member or friend. She did an amazing job with my flowers!

Sent on 11/17/2011

Katie · Married on 07/18/2008

Heidi at Distinctive Designs Floral was great. I had her design floral centerpieces for a golf guest day at The Minikahda Club. She worked with our budget, and the result was over and above my expectations. Everyone loved them.

Sent on 01/23/2011
  • O

jessica · Married on 07/10/2004

I had the pleasure of working with Heidi on my wedding six years ago and was so impressed that I have referred countless friends and family to her. They too were very pleased with the service and recieved beautiful flowers for their special day. Distinctive Designs Floral is a perfect 10 and will always be recommended to people I know who are getting married.

Jessica

Sent on 01/23/2011

Liza · Married on 03/17/1996

My flowers were stunning - I'm still getting compliments about them! Working with Distinctive Designs Floral was a wonderful experience from the initial consultation. They took my basic ideas for what I wanted and created the perfect flowers for my wedding. They are also by far the most affordable florist that I received a quote from.

Sent on 01/24/2011

Sandi · Married on 09/13/2014

the arrangements for the bride and maide of honor where stunning. The flowers for the center peices just made the center pieces pop. Heide was wonderful had great ideas and always got back to you the same day and answered any questions that I had.

Sent on 09/22/2014

Sandi · Married on 09/13/2014

The flowers and center pieces where stunning. Heide always got back to you regarding any questions or concerns. She was awesome to work with.

Sent on 09/22/2014

Kerry · Married on 09/29/2012

Heidi was willing to listen to my ideas and bring my vision to life! She was very flexible and professional. I will definitely recommend her to future brides!

Sent on 11/13/2012
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 06/14/2013

Our flowers were beautiful!!! We didn't know what kind of flowers we wanted, just colors so we let the artist work her creativity. The bouquets and centerpieces were a perfect match for our venue.

Sent on 06/22/2013

Sarah · Married on 08/27/2011

Took my color ideas and could see my vision for how we wanted the flowers to look. They turned out really well. Maybe a litle on the pricy side but not too bad. We were really happy with how the flowers turned out.

Sent on 11/17/2011

3.0

Heidi was very flexible when it came to working within our budget and making it beautiful. She even helped us find cheaper alternatives outside of her business (i.e. things that would be cheaper for us to buy instead). She was on-board with our ideas and knew how to get the bang for our buck. It was a little difficult get responses from her in a timely manner and there were a couple arrangements that weren't totally like my vision. She improvised a little bit on the bridesmaid bouquets and I LOVE LOVE LOVED them! They were better than I imagined. My bouquet didn't quite have the blooms I had in mind. I'm sure if our budget was a little more permitting we would've been more on the same level in terms of style. I loved the bridesmaid bouquets so much I want to get one every year on our anniversary!

Sent on 10/25/2012

3.8
      3.5
      3.0

wonderful! Very professional, friendly! The flowers were beautiful! Worth every Penney!

Sent on 07/02/2015