Distinctive Designs Floral Reviews

36 | Minnetonka, MN

36 Reviews for Distinctive Designs Floral

Theresa · Married on 12/02/2016

Distinctive Floral Design does an amazing job. You will not be disappointed. If you are looking for creativity and service, Distinctive Floral Design is the top pick. I have used Distinctive floral year after year. At every venue I get asked about the floral arrangements.

-Theresa

Sent on 12/07/2016

Theresa · event on 12/04/2015

I have had Distinctive Design Floral do our holiday party floral arrangements and decor for years now. Heidi does a wonderful job and is great to work with. Everybody including the venues rave about how beautiful everything is.

Sent on 12/31/2015

Distinctive Designs was wonderful to work with. I came to Heidi with vague ideas for a Halloween masquerade wedding. She was able to see my vision and make it into a reality. I was pretty flexible with what I wanted and she really came up with something beautiful!
    My motto for the wedding was "let the experts handle it" and I tried to stick to it. Heidi was very knowledgeable and I could count on her to let me know if my ideas wouldn't execute in the way I wanted them to. I would absolutely work with Heidi again and recommend her to a friend.

Sent on 12/10/2015

Jenna · Married on 10/24/2015

I’ve known Heidi through the wedding industry for a few years. When I got engaged I knew I had to call Heidi for my floral arrangements! Heidi is so easy to work with. I had a vision from a few simple photos and she made it come to life the day of our wedding. Our floral was absolutely beautiful! I would recommend Distinctive Designs Floral to any couple looking to get beautiful flowers for their wedding day!

Sent on 12/10/2015

Mollie · Married on 10/17/2015

Heidi at Distinctive Designs Floral was amazing to work with. She totally understood our vision and was open to all ideas and delivered exactly what we wanted. I would definitely recommend Distinctive Designs Floral to other couples looking to get beautiful flowers that will impress your guests! The process was so easy!

Sent on 11/30/2015

Heidi did a wonderful job of capturing the vision we had for daughter's wedding. We met with her several times and had pictures....but to be real honest....it was a little unsettling to sign a contract for all the flowers without seeing the actual product. We had excellent referrals from our event planner so we trusted her and let it go. Well, Heidi nailed it! When we walked into the reception area we were overwhelmed by the beauty if the flowers. The centerpieces, the garland for the arch and most of all the bouquets were exactly what we wanted. The garland with hydrangeas was used over the runners on the head table with the bouquets and it was breathtaking! We could not have been more happy with Heidi and would highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/07/2015

nicole · Married on 10/18/2014

Distinctive Floral Design, made the vision for my wedding come to life. . Kelly made sure that everything turned out as I had envisioned.. Everything I wanted was done to perfection. I wanted our wedding to look like a fairy tail and that's exactly what I got. Everyone commented on my centerpieces. They couldn't get over how gorgeous the flowers were. At the end of the night had forgot to tell the DJ about letting the guest take the centerpieces. We had 15 large centerpieces plus our centerpiece for our dias table. (7 bouquets, 10 boutonnieres, 2 corsages) So we sent 6 large centerpieces home with my husbands Aunt. We told her to give them to my husbands other aunts and uncles. She called the next morning to tell everyone that she had their flower and they rushed over right away to get them. The rest of the flowers we were able to give away as well. Everyone can not stop talking about the flowers! My bouquet was absolutely stunning and exactly what I wanted. My girls bouquets were breath taking as well and they were exactly what I had envisioned. I would recommend them for any occasion! Also they were great at staying within our budget!!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Dear Heidi
    We cannot thank you enough for the gorgeous flower arrangements you created for my daughter’s wedding! Your creative designs were absolutely stunning - original and classic, exactly what we were looking for. The flowers you selected for the tabletops, bouquets, and church arrangements were strikingly beautiful in color and texture. Your compositions were absolutely elegant and perfect!
    Your suggestions during the planning process were very helpful, and we appreciate how accommodating you were while we struggled to describe what we had in mind. We were so very pleased with the final results, and not surprisingly, received numerous compliments from our guests.
    We highly recommend you to any bride who is looking for fabulous flowers for their wedding! I can’t come up with enough superlatives to describe how thrilled we are. Thank you again for sharing your creative artistry and delightful working style. I hope many brides have the chance to work with you and experience the same thrill we did when we saw your creations. And I hope our paths cross again very soon.
    Susan E, mother of a very happy bride

Sent on 01/27/2015

Ariel · Married on 09/06/2014

I went through Distinctive Designs Floral for my wedding and was SO happy with the service. I ordered bouquet, flowers for centerpieces, and a couple of arrangements for the head table. Heidi was incredibly helpful in making my vision a reality, and she was able to work with me to make sure I stayed within my floral budget. The day of my wedding the flowers were delivered on time and were gorgeous! I would recommend Heidi to everyone!!

Sent on 09/16/2014

Patti · Married on 09/06/2014

Heidi was great to work with!! She had some great ideas to get the most out of our budget !

Sent on 09/22/2014

Lindsay · event on 08/23/2014

I couldn't be more pleased that I chose to work with Heidi on the flowers for my wedding. I was fairly clueless about what I wanted and Heidi was AMAZING to help me think through the pros and cons of different options. She provided a range of suggestions and was always coming up with new ideas to help make the day even more beautiful. She also provides a much better value than many of the florists I spoke with, and the better price is not at ALL reflected in the quality or appearance of her work! I absolutely loved the finished product and couldn't recommend her more!

Sent on 09/14/2014

Anna · Married on 05/10/2014

I could not have been happier with my wedding flowers from Distinctive Designs Floral! Heidi was wonderful to work with, and the flowers were exactly how I imagined them!

In my initial meeting with Heidi, My mom and her best friend came with me. I brought pictures of what I wanted, but my mom’s best friend took over the meeting with her vision. Heidi called the next day to make sure she understood what I wanted. I definitely knew I was in good hands with Heidi!

Once Heidi understood what I was looking for, she had some great ideas that made the flowers really come together into exactly what I wanted. We did a garden theme at the beginning of May, so Heidi actually had to order some of my flowers from Holland to make my vision happen out of season in Minnesota. She also worked in Bells of Ireland throughout the flower arrangements to tie in my husband’s Irish heritage. Heidi’s attention to detail is outstanding!

On our wedding day, all the flowers were fresh, organized and delivered on time. Heidi did all the flowers for the bridal party, the church and reception. She does not leave until everything is perfect! It was such an amazing thing to walk into the church and reception and see exactly what you dreamed about! And, my mom and aunts weren’t spending time arranging flowers on the wedding day. Heidi took care of everything and let us enjoy the day.

Heidi is reliable, creative and her flowers are high quality. You are in good hands with Distinctive Designs Floral!

Sent on 09/15/2014

Michele · Married on 03/29/2014

Heidi was amazing to work with from start to finish. She worked with my budget very well and made beautiful suggestions that worked for our wedding theme. She was prompt the day of the wedding and what she delivered was beyond my expectations. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/12/2014

Lauren · event on 02/14/2014

Heidi is professional, reliable and so easy to work with. Her suggestions were very helpful when I didn't know what direction to take with our flowers. The flowers themselves were fresh and beautiful!

Sent on 09/23/2014

Tara · Married on 09/28/2013

We met Heidi at a vendor event at our venue. From her pictures alone we decided to use Distinctive Designs Floral and we couldn't be happier. She did a great job offering her suggestions while listening to our likes and dislikes. She was very organized which made it easy to make sure we had a plan for everything. When it came time to decide on flowers for the bouquets I simply showed her a picture of what I liked. She went with it using the flowers that were in season for our wedding and they turned out GORGEOUS. Everything from the bouquets, bouttenieres, cake flowers, centerpieces, etc were absolutely perfect. They were exactly what we envisioned and were very fresh with no wilting or browning issues. We were extremely happy and received many compliments on how great all of the flowers looked! Thank you Heidi!

Sent on 10/08/2013

Alyssa · Married on 08/24/2013

I would highly recommend distinctive designs floral. Heidi was great to work with. Even though I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted for flowers, she had great ideas and in the end they looked gorgeous!

Sent on 08/27/2013

Tina · Married on 08/23/2013

Heidi was fantastic to work with! She met with me one year before my wedding date, we discussed what I was looking for and budget, she had many wonderful ideas to get me started with. A couple of months before my wedding we met again and hammered out the details. Heidi really worked with me on my ideas and had great suggestions as well. She dropped the flowers off at the venue the afternoon of my wedding and they were absolutely beautiful!!! I could not have been happier. I would highly recommend this florist!!!

Sent on 09/04/2013

Derek · Married on 09/15/2012

Heidi at Distincitive Designs Floral made the most beautiful arrangements for our wedding. She was very communicative and helpful. We had no idea where to start - just gave her a budget and color, showed her a few pictures of what we liked and she exceeded all of our expectations! We shopped around alot for vendors and Distinctive Designs Floral gave us the most beautiful flowers for our money.

Sent on 03/04/2013
  • Jill

Jill · Married on 09/14/2012

Heidi was a dream to work with... answering my frantic questions and meeting with me prior to the wedding to make sure the color scheme was correct. She came up with ideas that I wouldn't have thought of. All the flowers were as fresh as could be and lasted beautifully throughout the ceremony and beyond.

Sent on 09/20/2012

Sheryl · Married on 06/30/2012

Heidi Honey was great to work with from the first meeting until the actual day of the wedding. Heidi is friendly, professional, prompt and passionate about her business. She can complete with anyone as far as value for the dollar and working within a budget. I would tell anyone who is shopping for flowers to give Heidi a call and once you do, the deal is done! The flowers were absolutely amazing and we received compliments from everyone on them. If I had the chance to rate Heidi higher than a "5" I would certainly do so. I have referred her on to many family members, friends and brides to be. Check her out!

Sent on 07/26/2012

Kendra · Married on 06/30/2012

Heidi Honey at Distinctive Designs Floral is absolutely amazing to work with!! We looked at a couple different florists for our wedding, but Heidi was the clear front-runner. She was very professional, endlessly creative with her ideas and suggestions, and her prices are unbeatable. My husband and I got married at the McNamara Alumni Center this past summer, and we had a picture of how we wanted the ceremony room to look. Heidi took that photo and brought the image to life for us on our wedding day, making sure each detail was perfect. She is also very flexible with her schedule (which is incredibly important when you also have to meet with five or six other vendors within a couple weeks of your wedding). Thank you, Heidi for all you have done for us!! You are extremely talented - I wish I could throw another huge party just so I could work with you again! To all future brides: Distinctive Designs Floral is the place to go!! :)
    Kendra DiNatale-Mertens

Sent on 11/29/2012

Laura · Married on 06/23/2012

Heidi was great! I was an out of town bride and she went above and beyond by helping me obtain an aisle runner that I would not have been able to get otherwise. The flowers were beautiful and really make our pictures pop. Distinctive Designs Floral is a must for any occasion!

Sent on 07/26/2012

Kari · Married on 05/19/2012

I went into my wedding having flowers on the low priority list. Heidi's flowers were honestly one of the highlights for me on my wedding day!!!! I absolutely loved working with Heidi and my Mom did too. I kept changing my mind and Heidi was so incredibly flexible. I highly recommend that you choose Heidi with Distinctive Designs Floral - I am so thankful I did.

Sent on 11/19/2012

Kelly · Married on 10/01/2011

Heidi was very helpful in answering our questions and helping us determine what our floral needs were and what we wanted. She took the time to meet with the logistics coordinator at our church to ensure the flowers/vases she used would work within the church's guidelines.
    Our wedding flowers were GORGEOUS. I never would have imagined the pop of magenta pink and bright purple in the mix of traditional fall colors - orange, dark red etc would have looked good together but it did. We got a ton of compliments on the flowers.

Sent on 11/07/2011

Colleen · Married on 09/10/2011

They really listened to what we wanted rather than trying to sell us on what they've done for others. The final product was absolutely perfect - they took our vision and made it happen. The flowers were fresh, and stayed that way throughout the wedding, dinner and reception. We had many compliments and would highly recommend Distinctive Designs to anyone.

Sent on 11/18/2011