Discomovil Cancun Reviews

171 Reviews for Discomovil Cancun

• Colleen

Colleen H. · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Best dj ever

My husband and I got married in Feb 2020 and Ricardo blew our minds! He listened to all of our requests... we are big house music/EDM fans and his experience at night clubs brought the energy while reading the crowd perfectly. He truly made our night so wonderful, and if you have the budget to splurge on the infinity dance floor DO IT!!!! It was the biggest hit

Sent on 03/19/2020

Jimmy W. · Getting married on 08/12/2021

Best Decision We Made at Our Wedding

Discomovil was amazing! We almost didn't go with a DJ because we had a small group going to the wedding. Discomovil read the crowd flawlessly, and had our entire group dancing the whole time. He was also the perfect MC. He announced everyone's names correctly and at the right times, and played the perfect songs during the dinner, cake cutting, etc. We highly recommend DJ Discomovil!!!!!!

Sent on 01/05/2021

Lisa M. · Married on 04/17/2021

Best wedding ever!

Ricardo and his team did an amazing job from start to finish. Ricardo was quick to respond to all my emails and booking was easy. We weren't sure which package to select and he allowed us to pick a package and change at a later date when we had more time to look through everything. I was recommended Disco Movil from my travel agent who also used them for her wedding in Cancun. We played mostly house/dance music and I truly have NO complaints. My husband is Polish and his brother requested Polish songs during our reception - Ricardo played all his requests with no problems. Our reception was on the beach and the infinity dance floor was well worth it. Everyone loved it! Our entire wedding was on the dance floor all night. We didn't want to stop the party so we asked Ricardo if we could pay for an extra hour about 10 minutes before he was scheduled to leave - he said yes, no problem and we were so happy he allowed that for us. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 04/29/2021

Discomovil Cancun's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I really enjoy Djing your wedding was a total detox for me,
    My best wishes to you guys!!

Alex · Married on 03/05/2021

Fantastic DJ!!

We contracted with Discomovil for our wedding at The Finest on 3/5/21 and we could not have been more pleased with our decision! Ricardo does a fantastic job of reading the crowd and he kept the dance floor full at all times. He even passed out light up glasses for our guests which were a huge hit. The light up dance floor looked amazing and our guests continued to talk about how great the music was. Great job Ricardo and his team!!

Sent on 04/02/2021

Rafael L. · Married on 02/05/2021

Very responsive, great music mix

We celebrated our wedding on May, 26 2019 @ Paradisus Cancun. Ricardo was always super responsive and addressed all our concerns throughout the process. Although we selected all the music ourselves for the Ceremony, Cocktail and Dinner reception, Ricardo still did a great job mixing the songs together and making sure the dancefloor was busy the entire time. We recommend him and would hire him again for another event!!!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Chiara · Married on 01/17/2021

Amazing! Would recommend

Disco Movil helped my dream come alive. It was truly the best say ever!! The guests loved the favors he handed out and they never stopped dancing- even in the rain!

Sent on 02/14/2021

Dear Chiara
    Thanks for your kind words, It Was a super fun wedding,
    I wish you guys nothing but the best!

Chiara · Married on 01/17/2021

Amazing! Would recommend

Sent on 02/14/2021
  • Luddy

Luddy D. · Married on 01/04/2021

Kept the dance floor full!

I cannot say enough about Discomovil Cancun! They are simply AMAZING! I gave Ricardo very little direction on specific songs to play other than a few of our favorite songs. I simply told him to play all different genera's of music, to take guests requests, and to keep the guests dancing and he DELIVERED!!!! Everyone, across all age groups, from 70-2 years old, were out on the dance floor and loved the song list he put together! We all enjoyed ourselves as we danced the night away! You will not be disappointed with Discomovil Cancun!!!!

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 12/20/2020

Discomovil was straight fire, he made the vibe!

Ricardo De Pavia with Discomovil Cancun KILLED IT! We got married at Finest Playa Mujeres on 12/20/20. Most of our wedding guests were younger folks so my husband and I wanted a DANCE PARTY. We used to go to festivals and concerts a lot (pre- COVID). He blew our expectations! They have great quality equipment, lights and professional services. We gave him a Spotify playlist with the freedom to pick as he wanted. He really knows how to read the crowd to keep everyone dancing. He brought light up sticks for the guests to dance with which added fun. At the end of our time, all our guests were changing Discomovil to play more songs! Lastly, the pricing seemed super reasonable. We both highly recommend Ricardo and could not have been happier with our DJ.

Sent on 01/05/2021
  • Jaqueline

Jaqueline O. · Married on 11/27/2020

Amazing Service

We contracted with Discomovil for our wedding (11/27/20) at the Barcelo Maya. I did much research and decided on them based on all the great reviews and they did not disappoint! I chose them over my resort's vendor because of their amazing prices and packages. We had to pay a vendor fee but it was so worth it. I sent a list of "must play songs" which they all played in the perfect sequence. I also mentioned information about us and our guests which they used and chose the perfect music to play during dinner. The dance floor was hardly ever empty and all my guests made comments about how great the service was.

Sent on 12/08/2020

Dear Jaqueline
    Thanks for your kind words was a true pleasure to Play at your big day
    I wish you guys all the best
  • Jose

Jose G. · Married on 04/25/2020

Best Wedding DJ in Cancun

I can't say enough about Ricardo (DJ for Discomovil). We asked him to provide a lighted dance floor, cold fireworks (for our first dance), and his awesome DJ skill. My husband and I are fans of rap, hip hop, R&B, Pop, Reggae, and Reggaeton. Ricardo did a great job remixing all of the genres to keep our wedding guests entertained. He knew how to read the crowd. I highly recommend hiring this company if you are having an event. If we ever decide to come back to Mexico and host a party, they will be my first call.

Sent on 03/25/2021

Discomovil Cancun's reply:

Thank you guys for your words. It was a true pleasure to Dj your wedding playing my favorites genres, and I wish you all the best.
  • Bridget

Bridget K. · Married on 03/17/2020

DJ Discomovil

He did such a great job! We were dancing all night since he incorporated all the songs we wanted. Would definitely recommend. We also added the LOVE letters, a bigger dance floor etc. Lots to choose from.

Sent on 03/26/2020

Traci · Married on 02/20/2020

Amazing day!

The staff of disco Movil were amazing! They were very easy to work with before our wedding. Any requests we had they fulfilled. Our party was non stop fun! I would highly recommend disco Movil for your wedding or any event!

Sent on 03/16/2020
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 02/02/2020

Did not sit down once!

The process of looking for a vendor for a destination wedding can be daunting, I wondered if my vendors would be trustworthy and show up on the day of the event and provide the service they promised. I NEVER had any doubts about DiscoMovil though. They were professional, responsive, and on top of things from the very beginning. This group was the reason people did not sit down at our wedding. They have not stopped raving about how good the music was and their overall presentation (i.e. dance floor, LOVE letters, fireworks, light up accessories etc.)
    Hiring them was the best decision I made during the wedding planning process, and I would do it again. Highly recommend!! Thank you Ricardo and team!!

Sent on 02/07/2020

Mara J. · Married on 01/04/2020

Great DJ services in Cancun

My husband and I were very glad we chose Discomovil Cancun to DJ our wedding reception at The Grand at Moon Palace Cancun in April 2019. Communications with staff were always answered promptly, they were flexible with changes we made leading up to the date, and most importantly they played exactly the kind of music we asked them to and kept our guests energized and on the dance floor all night.! I would highly recommend Discomovil Cancun

Sent on 04/25/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah M. · Married on 12/11/2019

Awesome DJ for our wedding!

Awesome DJ for our wedding! Thanks

Sent on 12/21/2019
  • Karen

Karen S. · Married on 11/30/2019

Great DJ- Would recommend!

I chose to get a package with the lit up dancefloor and LOVE letters and both were a huge hit. Ricardo is absolutely fantastic at his job. We gave him pretty specific instructions on our first dance and music choices since my guests have very varied musical tastes. Both our families are from Mexico and speak mostly Spanish, but all our friends are from the US and speak mostly English, so we had an interesting time trying to figure out what to even do. However, the Discomovil team stepped up to the plate! I really wanted the dancefloor full at all times and they did just that. One of my guests said they looked around at a certain point and realized literally not a single person was sitting. Even the people who don't normally dance much were on the dancefloor all night. My hubby and I are both huge music lovers and I love to dance so this aspect was pretty important to us. Everyone was impressed that we were able to capture both the Mexican and American side of our lives so well. Ricardo even kindly provided a couple of extra minutes of service while our mariachi band walked in. Props to Discomovil for being so patient with us and getting the party going, I definitely recommend them if you have guests that love to dance and party like we did!

Sent on 12/06/2019
  • Crystal

Crystal P. · Married on 11/25/2019

He was great! Definitely made the reception/dance having him there!

Ricardo was very attentive, flexible, and willing to work with us on price considering the resorts vendor fee and patch fee. He was great with last minute changes and did an amazing job with any requests we had. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/08/2019

Samantha G. · Married on 11/18/2019

Amazing for our destination wedding

We had discomovil for our destination wedding. The music selection was amazing and kept everyone up and dancing the whole time! We didn’t have to worry about anything, they set up without any need for direction from us. It was a stress free experience and we would 100% recommend.

Sent on 12/05/2019
  • Kimi

Kimi · Married on 11/10/2019

Amazing Music and MC!

Ricardo from DiscoMovil DJ and MC'd our wedding and he was INCREDIBLE! We opted to pay for the upgraded lighting & speaker package and we thought it was perfect. He was able to spread out the speakers all over the venue and not blast people’s ears off because we only had one or two speakers. His set up was wireless and very slim, so he was discreetly tucked in an area by our sweetheart table, so accessible, but not in the way or front-and-center. Ricardo did a fantastic job as our MC. We did forget the order of a few things so arranged that with him after the fact, but he was great and his English is perfect! We didn’t give a ton of “must plays” we chose 8 of our favorite songs and he played them ALL and then kept the dance floor going. We sent him “dinner vibes” and “dancing vibes” play lists so he could see what we were thinking, but we didn’t dictate anything and he was excellent. I would highly, highly recommend him.

Sent on 12/05/2019

Rada · Married on 11/03/2019

Exceeded our expectations

Our wedding wouldn’t have been as amazing as it was if it wasnt for the atmosphere and vibe Ricardo was able to create through his music. Highly recommend.

Sent on 01/14/2020
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 10/15/2019

Absolutely Perfect!!

If your looking for the best time ever Ricardo and his team at Discomovil are for you! From the moment we hired them It was such an easy process. They were friendly and prompt. We had lighting, music, monogram, infinity dance floor, LOVE letters, CO2 Machine and a confetti Machine. All our wedding party did a different entrance song into the reception and it went off flawlessly! They absolutely made the party. I cannot say enough good things!! Thank you again for everything!!!!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Dear Shelby
    Thank you so much for your kind words your wedding was fantastic love the crowd every second!!
    I wish you guys all the best!!

Jasmine · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing DJ!

Discomovil wasn’t nothing short of amazing. Our guests kept telling us how great Ricardo and his team were and we couldn’t agree more. Our reception was so much fun because of Discomovil. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Lekeia · Married on 08/17/2019

Cancun wedding

Excellent and kept the party rolling!!! Played all of the music requested and those that guest requested

Sent on 08/26/2019

Danielle · Married on 08/10/2019

Affordable and Amazing!

I now know why Disco Movil has such great ratings! He is so easy to work with and extremely affordable! We gave him some “must play” songs, but otherwise let him do his thing. The music he played was awesome and totally fit our taste in music. We had a small beach wedding, but he kept everyone dancing all night long. So friendly and so sweet you won’t be disappointed, I promise you!

Sent on 08/28/2019