Discomovil Cancun Reviews

Discomovil Cancun 5
Discomovil Cancun 6
Discomovil Cancun 7

Rafael Larcher · Getting married on 02/05/2021

Very responsive, great music mix

We celebrated our wedding on May, 26 2019 @ Paradisus Cancun. Ricardo was always super responsive and addressed all our concerns throughout the process. Although we selected all the music ourselves for the Ceremony, Cocktail and Dinner reception, Ricardo still did a great job mixing the songs together and making sure the dancefloor was busy the entire time. We recommend him and would hire him again for another event!!!

Sent on 06/01/2019
    Discomovil Cancun 8
  • Luddy

Luddy Dub · Getting married on 01/04/2021

Kept the dance floor full!

I cannot say enough about Discomovil Cancun! They are simply AMAZING! I gave Ricardo very little direction on specific songs to play other than a few of our favorite songs. I simply told him to play all different genera's of music, to take guests requests, and to keep the guests dancing and he DELIVERED!!!! Everyone, across all age groups, from 70-2 years old, were out on the dance floor and loved the song list he put together! We all enjoyed ourselves as we danced the night away! You will not be disappointed with Discomovil Cancun!!!!

Sent on 05/21/2019
    Discomovil Cancun 9
    Discomovil Cancun 10
    Discomovil Cancun 11
    Discomovil Cancun 12

Mara Jay · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Great DJ services in Cancun

My husband and I were very glad we chose Discomovil Cancun to DJ our wedding reception at The Grand at Moon Palace Cancun in April 2019. Communications with staff were always answered promptly, they were flexible with changes we made leading up to the date, and most importantly they played exactly the kind of music we asked them to and kept our guests energized and on the dance floor all night.! I would highly recommend Discomovil Cancun

Sent on 04/25/2019

Jasmine · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Amazing DJ!

Discomovil wasn’t nothing short of amazing. Our guests kept telling us how great Ricardo and his team were and we couldn’t agree more. Our reception was so much fun because of Discomovil. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 06/01/2019
    Discomovil Cancun 13
    Discomovil Cancun 14
    Discomovil Cancun 15

Justine Zangara · Married on 06/29/2019

Fantastic dj for a wedding

FANTASTIC DJ FOR A WEDDING, highly recommend

Sent on 07/12/2019

Alexis Ramos · Married on 06/15/2019

More than I could have asked for!

Ricardo DJ'd my wedding at Dreams Playa Mujeres in Oct of 2018. When the resort's preferred vendor quoted me an insane price, I started doing my research and found Ricardo. He was perfect. He was extremely responsive, gave me great prices, and went above and beyond to make my wedding day memorable. He does a great job of taking what you give him and then feeling out the crowd to keep everyone on their feet. He even brought out some additional light and glow sticks for the guests to dance with. He was so great and it was one less thing I needed to worry about. I would highly recommend Ricardo to any destination brides in the Cancun/Riviera Maya/Playa Mujeres area. His prices can't be beat and he did an incredible job. Thank you Ricardo for making my wedding day perfect!

Sent on 01/17/2019
    Discomovil Cancun 16

Gaylene Langdon · Married on 06/14/2019

Flexible and accommodating

Our experience with Discomovil was absolutely fantastic. We were changing our minds on the music to be played right up until the actual event and they accommodated all of our requests. Highly recommend this company!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Madison Stack · Married on 06/13/2019

Wedding with discomovil

I cannot recommend Discomovil enough. I attended a wedding with this DJ company a couple years ago, and knew I had to have them at my wedding. They were phenomenal. From start to end, my guests never stopped dancing. All of my guests told me how amazing the DJ was for days after the event.

Also, we decided last minute to extend our reception by an hour. Discomovil didn’t miss a beat and kept the party upbeat for an additional hour without hesitation.

HIGHLY reccomend!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Lyndsay · Married on 06/08/2019

Wedding DJ

Discomovil was a great DJ at our wedding. He got everyone dancing and even brought cool light up sabers which was an awesome touch. He played all my song exactly as asked and made our reception memorable. I would recommend also payments were easy with PayPal.

Sent on 07/09/2019

Danielle Brinkmann · Married on 06/03/2019

Fabulous DJ!

We used Discomovil Cancun for our ceremony and our reception at Secrets Playa Mujeres. We were nervous hiring a DJ in another country (we live in the US) but I am so glad we used them instead of the resort DJ. They were super easy to work with and did a great job editing our song choices to make them perfect for the walk down the aisle. We had other guests at the resort who were not part of the wedding come up to us the next day and tell us how much they enjoyed the music he was playing! Overall they were amazing and I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Jamie · Married on 05/19/2019

Kept the party rocking

I would highly recommend using Discomovil to anyone. I emailed them our entry, first dance, and cake cutting songs before hand and they nailed them perfectly. The rest of the night, the DJ read the crowd and kept everyone dancing. I got so many compliments on how much fun everyone had and how great the DJ was. I had compared pricing for multiple DJs beforehand and found Discomovil to be the best value (we wanted an infinity dance floor and cold fireworks). They also handed out light up glasses for people to wear on the dance floor, which was an awesome touch that everyone enjoyed. I had worried a lot before the wedding about whether or not people would dance because we were a relatively small group of 20, but everyone danced the night away! If I had to do it again, I would hire them in a heartbeat! They are the best!

Sent on 05/28/2019
    Discomovil Cancun 17
    Discomovil Cancun 18

Jackie Baird · Married on 05/18/2019

DiscoMovil at SPM

Working with DiscoMovil was amazing, super responsive (responded in minutes, usually) and very flexible with any changes or requests we had. We received many compliments from quests about how great the music was!

Sent on 05/24/2019
  • Samuel

Samuel · Married on 05/18/2019

Highly Recommend

So glad we hired them instead of the in house DJ the resort recommended. Thanks again to Jimmy and his team for everything. Highly Highly recommend using them as they helped make the day perfect

Sent on 05/26/2019
  • Joseph

Joesph Weggen · Married on 05/17/2019

Discomovil did a Great Job!!!

With very little contact (our fault), we were able to have a stress free wedding experience with Discomovil involved. After securing his services, all we needed to do was verify the package and fill out a form with the different songs and particulars of our wedding.

From their, they took it all the way. We even neglected to fill in some parts of the form and worked with our wedding coordinator day of to fill in the blanks. She communicated with Discomovil. I didn't even need to talk to him through the whole event. Only needed to to say thank you and give a tip.

My wife was on the dance floor sweating up a storm the whole time. Our guests were constantly patting down our backs and faces. Her family and some friends are from the Caribbean so she was at first afraid that our taste for music would not be captured. We made a small Spotify playlist of reggae, reggaeton and soca songs as guidance and Discomovil came through!!! He played either songs from our list, or songs that matched the vibe. Everyone was on the dance floor and we all had a great time. They did a great job getting everyone on the dance floor.

We didn't use much of his MC services because we skipped many of the traditional wedding games/traditions. Therefore, we can't speak to that part of the experience.

Sent on 05/26/2019
  • Kat

kat izzy · Married on 04/24/2019

Disco Movil - Cancun Iberostar

Disco Movil was the best decision we could've made for our wedding. They were extremely professional and knew what they were doing to get the best shots. We received our sneak peek pictures and I couldn't believe the quality of the pictures. They look like they were straight out of a wedding catalog..better than we could've ever imagined. We are beyond excited to receive the rest of the pictures, I can only imagine how the rest will look. If you are getting married in the Cancun area, I highly recommend them. It will be the best decision you will make. Thank you so much Disco Movil

Sent on 05/17/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine Rodriguez · Married on 04/24/2019

Cancún wedding

Hiring a DJ from a distance can always be a scary thing, but disco Movil was the best choice we could’ve made. I am very picky with music and being that my family/friends love to dance I wanted to make sure the music was on point. Disco movil far exceeded our expectations and had everyone dancing the night away including us. They even brought out light up glasses that just made it even more special. Our guests never left the dance floor and we are so happy we hired them. I love how they send you a questionnaire where you can pick up to 100 must played songs. Thank you once again disco movil

Sent on 06/07/2019

Alex Marie Robinson · Married on 04/20/2019

So Much Fun!

Discomovil really impressed me. He played every song perfectly for the ceremony, dinner, cake cutting etc. He definitely brought the party during the reception! We had song suggestion cards and he played everyone’s suggestions in a great flow. He also provided cold fire, lighting, and a dance floor over the pool! Thank you so much for making my wedding day amazing!!

Sent on 04/25/2019
    Discomovil Cancun 19

Discomovil Cancun's reply:

Dear Alexis
    Thanks for the review, Was a true pleasure to be part of your big day.
    I wish you all the best

Veronica · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing! Exceeded all our expectations!

Words cannot beging to describe how incredible DiscoMovil is! We held our wedding at Excellence Playa Mujeres. The resort pricing for their In-house DJ, Love sign and dance floor was insane! We reached out to Ricardo with DiscoMovil and he promptly responded with a quote that could not be beat! The DJ service, including service for the ceremony and reception, light up dance floor, cold fireworks and light up Love sign was less expensive altogether than the resort price for the DJ service for the reception only. We booked him immediately! The entire process was seamless, he is so easy to work with and will answer all of your questions quickly! For our ceremony, we had a pretty complicated music list, he nailed it! We literally made last minute changes during the reception and he handled everything with ease! We didn't provide a music list for the reception, we trusted him to keep the party going and he did not let us down! The music he played flowed perfectly, he had the entire crowd on the dance floor the entire time, including family that never gets on the dance floor! The light up glow sticks were so much fun, and he MC'd the entire night perfectly! All of our wedding guests are still raving about how perfect the music was! Thank you for helping make our wedding so perfect! Don't hesitate to book!

Sent on 05/03/2019
    Discomovil Cancun 20

Sara · Married on 04/04/2019

Amazing dj

Our Dj was amazing and had everyone on the dance floor.

All our important songs were played flawlessly.

Hire them! You wont regret it

Sent on 04/29/2019

Danielle · Married on 03/23/2019

Best DJ in Cancun!

I booked Discomovil Cancun over a year in advance for my destination wedding and it was truly a great experience. They were very responsive and made our event something we will never forget. We went with the package that included the LED dance floor and giant LED LOVE letters. Everything looked amazing and not to mention all 60 of my guests never left the dance floor. THANK YOU DJ MOVIL!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Discomovil Cancun's reply:

Dear Danielle
    Thanks for your kind words was a true pleasure to Djing your wedding.
    We wish you guys all the best!

Chantel Smith · Married on 03/02/2019

Best night of our lives!

Thanks so much to Ricardo with Discomovil Cancun for making our wedding night the most magical night of our lives. I might be biased because it was my wedding, but everyone in our group of 40 people have said it was the best entertainment they have ever seen! You were so attentive and amazing at feeling out the vibe of our group and keeping everyone on the dance floor all night long!! From the music during supper, to our first dance with cold fireworks, to the very last song, you kept us on the light-up dance floor all night long! I have heard from everyone in our group that it was the best wedding they had ever been to and a big part of that was the dance at the reception so thank you so much for making the best day of our lives memorable for us and our guests. My only wish is that you could come DJ our home reception back in Canada!!!

Sent on 05/27/2019
    Discomovil Cancun 21

adriana · Married on 02/15/2019

Great djs!

Great music everyone had fun, only part they messed up was family entrance song, but wasn’t a big deal.

Sent on 03/05/2019

David Suslak · Married on 02/13/2019

Excellent DJ and Prompt Response Time

Discomovil Cancun exceeded our expectations for our wedding. They were so easy to work with and always responded quickly. They were professional, entertaining, and had all our guests out on the dance floor. Thanks again guys!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Viki · Married on 11/26/2018

Everything is great!

I had a small wedding of about 25 people, so I was debating about hiring a DJ and having a dance floor. But everything turns out to be great. We got the infinity dance floor with cold fireworks, everyone loved it.
    Ricardo is great!