Discomovil Cancun Reviews

163 Reviews for Discomovil Cancun

• Colleen

Colleen Harrison · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Best dj ever

My husband and I got married in Feb 2020 and Ricardo blew our minds! He listened to all of our requests... we are big house music/EDM fans and his experience at night clubs brought the energy while reading the crowd perfectly. He truly made our night so wonderful, and if you have the budget to splurge on the infinity dance floor DO IT!!!! It was the biggest hit

Sent on 03/19/2020

Rafael Larcher · Getting married on 02/05/2021

Very responsive, great music mix

We celebrated our wedding on May, 26 2019 @ Paradisus Cancun. Ricardo was always super responsive and addressed all our concerns throughout the process. Although we selected all the music ourselves for the Ceremony, Cocktail and Dinner reception, Ricardo still did a great job mixing the songs together and making sure the dancefloor was busy the entire time. We recommend him and would hire him again for another event!!!

Sent on 06/01/2019
  • Luddy

Luddy Dub · Getting married on 01/04/2021

Kept the dance floor full!

I cannot say enough about Discomovil Cancun! They are simply AMAZING! I gave Ricardo very little direction on specific songs to play other than a few of our favorite songs. I simply told him to play all different genera's of music, to take guests requests, and to keep the guests dancing and he DELIVERED!!!! Everyone, across all age groups, from 70-2 years old, were out on the dance floor and loved the song list he put together! We all enjoyed ourselves as we danced the night away! You will not be disappointed with Discomovil Cancun!!!!

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Bridget

Bridget Kelly · Married on 03/17/2020

DJ Discomovil

He did such a great job! We were dancing all night since he incorporated all the songs we wanted. Would definitely recommend. We also added the LOVE letters, a bigger dance floor etc. Lots to choose from.

Sent on 03/26/2020

Traci · Married on 02/20/2020

Amazing day!

The staff of disco Movil were amazing! They were very easy to work with before our wedding. Any requests we had they fulfilled. Our party was non stop fun! I would highly recommend disco Movil for your wedding or any event!

Sent on 03/16/2020
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 02/02/2020

Did not sit down once!

The process of looking for a vendor for a destination wedding can be daunting, I wondered if my vendors would be trustworthy and show up on the day of the event and provide the service they promised. I NEVER had any doubts about DiscoMovil though. They were professional, responsive, and on top of things from the very beginning. This group was the reason people did not sit down at our wedding. They have not stopped raving about how good the music was and their overall presentation (i.e. dance floor, LOVE letters, fireworks, light up accessories etc.)
    Hiring them was the best decision I made during the wedding planning process, and I would do it again. Highly recommend!! Thank you Ricardo and team!!

Sent on 02/07/2020

Mara Jay · Married on 01/04/2020

Great DJ services in Cancun

My husband and I were very glad we chose Discomovil Cancun to DJ our wedding reception at The Grand at Moon Palace Cancun in April 2019. Communications with staff were always answered promptly, they were flexible with changes we made leading up to the date, and most importantly they played exactly the kind of music we asked them to and kept our guests energized and on the dance floor all night.! I would highly recommend Discomovil Cancun

Sent on 04/25/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah Mary Coulter · Married on 12/11/2019

Awesome DJ for our wedding!

Awesome DJ for our wedding! Thanks

Sent on 12/21/2019
  • Karen

Karen Y Soriano · Married on 11/30/2019

Great DJ- Would recommend!

I chose to get a package with the lit up dancefloor and LOVE letters and both were a huge hit. Ricardo is absolutely fantastic at his job. We gave him pretty specific instructions on our first dance and music choices since my guests have very varied musical tastes. Both our families are from Mexico and speak mostly Spanish, but all our friends are from the US and speak mostly English, so we had an interesting time trying to figure out what to even do. However, the Discomovil team stepped up to the plate! I really wanted the dancefloor full at all times and they did just that. One of my guests said they looked around at a certain point and realized literally not a single person was sitting. Even the people who don't normally dance much were on the dancefloor all night. My hubby and I are both huge music lovers and I love to dance so this aspect was pretty important to us. Everyone was impressed that we were able to capture both the Mexican and American side of our lives so well. Ricardo even kindly provided a couple of extra minutes of service while our mariachi band walked in. Props to Discomovil for being so patient with us and getting the party going, I definitely recommend them if you have guests that love to dance and party like we did!

Sent on 12/06/2019
  • Crystal

Crystal Power · Married on 11/25/2019

He was great! Definitely made the reception/dance having him there!

Ricardo was very attentive, flexible, and willing to work with us on price considering the resorts vendor fee and patch fee. He was great with last minute changes and did an amazing job with any requests we had. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/08/2019

Samantha Garzon · Married on 11/18/2019

Amazing for our destination wedding

We had discomovil for our destination wedding. The music selection was amazing and kept everyone up and dancing the whole time! We didn’t have to worry about anything, they set up without any need for direction from us. It was a stress free experience and we would 100% recommend.

Sent on 12/05/2019
  • Kimi

Kimi · Married on 11/10/2019

Amazing Music and MC!

Ricardo from DiscoMovil DJ and MC'd our wedding and he was INCREDIBLE! We opted to pay for the upgraded lighting & speaker package and we thought it was perfect. He was able to spread out the speakers all over the venue and not blast people’s ears off because we only had one or two speakers. His set up was wireless and very slim, so he was discreetly tucked in an area by our sweetheart table, so accessible, but not in the way or front-and-center. Ricardo did a fantastic job as our MC. We did forget the order of a few things so arranged that with him after the fact, but he was great and his English is perfect! We didn’t give a ton of “must plays” we chose 8 of our favorite songs and he played them ALL and then kept the dance floor going. We sent him “dinner vibes” and “dancing vibes” play lists so he could see what we were thinking, but we didn’t dictate anything and he was excellent. I would highly, highly recommend him.

Sent on 12/05/2019

Rada · Married on 11/03/2019

Exceeded our expectations

Our wedding wouldn’t have been as amazing as it was if it wasnt for the atmosphere and vibe Ricardo was able to create through his music. Highly recommend.

Sent on 01/14/2020
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 10/15/2019

Absolutely Perfect!!

If your looking for the best time ever Ricardo and his team at Discomovil are for you! From the moment we hired them It was such an easy process. They were friendly and prompt. We had lighting, music, monogram, infinity dance floor, LOVE letters, CO2 Machine and a confetti Machine. All our wedding party did a different entrance song into the reception and it went off flawlessly! They absolutely made the party. I cannot say enough good things!! Thank you again for everything!!!!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Discomovil Cancun's reply:

Dear Shelby
    Thank you so much for your kind words your wedding was fantastic love the crowd every second!!
    I wish you guys all the best!!

Jasmine · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing DJ!

Discomovil wasn’t nothing short of amazing. Our guests kept telling us how great Ricardo and his team were and we couldn’t agree more. Our reception was so much fun because of Discomovil. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Lekeia · Married on 08/17/2019

Cancun wedding

Excellent and kept the party rolling!!! Played all of the music requested and those that guest requested

Sent on 08/26/2019

Danielle · Married on 08/10/2019

Affordable and Amazing!

I now know why Disco Movil has such great ratings! He is so easy to work with and extremely affordable! We gave him some “must play” songs, but otherwise let him do his thing. The music he played was awesome and totally fit our taste in music. We had a small beach wedding, but he kept everyone dancing all night long. So friendly and so sweet you won’t be disappointed, I promise you!

Sent on 08/28/2019

Rachelle · Married on 07/19/2019

Amazing DJ

They did an amazing job! Would recommend them to anyone in Mexico.

Sent on 07/29/2019

Justyna K. · Married on 07/18/2019

Did an amazing job. Highly recommend!

I was so happy with the service. Very professional and quick to respond to all questions. Did a great job putting a playlist together. All my guests enjoyed the music and had a great time. I highly recommend.

Sent on 03/24/2020

Justine Zangara · Married on 06/29/2019

Fantastic dj for a wedding

FANTASTIC DJ FOR A WEDDING, highly recommend

Sent on 07/12/2019

Alexis Ramos · Married on 06/15/2019

More than I could have asked for!

Ricardo DJ'd my wedding at Dreams Playa Mujeres in Oct of 2018. When the resort's preferred vendor quoted me an insane price, I started doing my research and found Ricardo. He was perfect. He was extremely responsive, gave me great prices, and went above and beyond to make my wedding day memorable. He does a great job of taking what you give him and then feeling out the crowd to keep everyone on their feet. He even brought out some additional light and glow sticks for the guests to dance with. He was so great and it was one less thing I needed to worry about. I would highly recommend Ricardo to any destination brides in the Cancun/Riviera Maya/Playa Mujeres area. His prices can't be beat and he did an incredible job. Thank you Ricardo for making my wedding day perfect!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Gaylene Langdon · Married on 06/14/2019

Flexible and accommodating

Our experience with Discomovil was absolutely fantastic. We were changing our minds on the music to be played right up until the actual event and they accommodated all of our requests. Highly recommend this company!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Madison Stack · Married on 06/13/2019

Wedding with discomovil

I cannot recommend Discomovil enough. I attended a wedding with this DJ company a couple years ago, and knew I had to have them at my wedding. They were phenomenal. From start to end, my guests never stopped dancing. All of my guests told me how amazing the DJ was for days after the event.

Also, we decided last minute to extend our reception by an hour. Discomovil didn’t miss a beat and kept the party upbeat for an additional hour without hesitation.

HIGHLY reccomend!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Lyndsay · Married on 06/08/2019

Wedding DJ

Discomovil was a great DJ at our wedding. He got everyone dancing and even brought cool light up sabers which was an awesome touch. He played all my song exactly as asked and made our reception memorable. I would recommend also payments were easy with PayPal.

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Michael

Michael · Married on 06/05/2019

Amazing dj!

We are an inter-racial, inter-faith couple getting married in Mexico. We were looking for someone who could do a fusion wedding. We wanted Indian music and wanted to balance it out as well. We were worried that Ricardo was not Indian but went with him because he was HIGHLY recommended and had marvelous reviews. We were able to provide him with song lists that we liked and songs we did not want played. He had a lot of Punjabi music which was great but we are not punjabi so we wanted to offer some other selections and he was super responsive and helpful! Ricardo played at two events and was AMAZING! My only wish was that we would have had him longer! He was so good and we loved his style! He even brought out some fun on his own and helped light up the night in a special way! We cannot thank you enough Ricardo and we would tell anyone looking for a great DJ in Cancun or the surrounding areas (we got married in Isla Mujeres) not to hesitate if you are considering Ricardo!

I also have to mention that two of our guests surprised us with a special dance with about 30-40 our of other guests and Ricardo worked secretly with them to pull it off without a hitch! What a wonderful wonderful guy!

Sent on 02/22/2020