7 Reviews for Disc Jockey Services

5 Disc Jockey Services Reviews

Larry was an incredible DJ. He met with us prior to the wedding to find out about all of our preferences and the way we wanted our wedding to go. He is very detail oriented. He went above and beyond to make sure that he had everything we wanted and that our day was perfect. Everyone had a great time at the wedding. He was meticulous with details and making sure that everything went smoothly. We couldn't have been happier with Larry and Disc Jockey Services as our DJ and would highly recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Geri, 9/7/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Larry is awesome! We so appreciated him stepping up and guiding us through the planning our wedding reception. Not only did he spend hours planning our the schedule and preparing music based upon his numerous years of DJing experience, but he was more than happy to incorporate any of our musical requests. And he always made sure to communicate all plans with us.

Larry served as both our DJ and emcee. As with most wedding receptions, we had a wide range of guests, so not every song could possibly appeal to every person. But Larry knew just how to keep the event moving along. And his #1 goal was always to ensure that everyone would enjoy themselves. He made it possible for us to basically sit back and enjoy our own reception! We would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture The, 7/15/12, 1 Review

Dear Larry,

At long last we are writing to thank you for the exquisite job you did serving as our d.j. for our wedding back in July. We appreciate the thorough care you took helping us ahead of the event, meeting with us several times to select music, design the entrance we made into the reception hall and learn not only the names of those in our wedding party-but also learn how to pronounce everyone’s name! You were careful to word your introductions in a way that was sensitive to all in attendance. You helped us plan a reception that was not just fun but also tasteful. You even collaborated with the other vendors to make sure the evening’s events flowed smoothly and everything we wanted to include could fit. You are talented not only with music but also with party stimulating. You think on your feet and try to make sure the crowd is enjoying their time together.

Countless friends and family have spoken to us since our wedding reception to tell us that ours was, BY FAR, the most ELEGANT, YET FUN wedding reception they had ever attended. We owe so much of that to your careful, caring and skilled expertise. Thank you again so much for everything.

Love,

Jen and Basil

Profile Picture Jen, 7/25/09, 1 Review
4.7

I had been to several events where Larry was the DJ and everyone had such a great time it was a no-brainer that I would contact him when I planned my brother's engagement party. We used him again for my wedding. He has a huge range of music and mixes it up so that all of the age groups that attended were happy with the music. He engaged with the guests and got people out on the dance floor. My family still talks about how great our DJ was and how much fun they had at our wedding.

I have either been to or hosted events where he was the DJ for the last 15 years. He is as good now (we attended an event this year) as he was at the first party I attended. His ability to engage everyone from the youngest to the oldest is remarkable. I recommend his services all the time.

Profile Picture User4531656, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Larry Bernstein was the DJ for our wedding. The service was fantastic and he really tried to accommodate our various musical tastes. Larry worked very well with the hotel staff and everyone else involved in the wedding. Usually, no one wants to start dancing at a wedding. During our wedding, people were dancing from the very beginning and they kept dancing all night. We highly recommend Disc Jockey Services.

Profile Picture Rex, 6/3/06, 1 Review