Disc Inferno featuring DJ Bill Lemon Reviews

110 | Monongahela, PA

110 Reviews for Disc Inferno featuring DJ Bill Lemon

Pp Pp · Getting married on 03/17/2022

Disc Inferno Music - Bill Lemon

We hired Bill for a service awards dinner and he and his music worked great with the master of ceremonies.....everyone had fun.

Sent on 11/29/2018

Heidi Bryner · Married on 08/10/2019

Dj jarrett awesome homecoming!

Jarrett made our Homecoming Dance! He was professional, engaging, and really connected with our students with the song selection and his overall attitude. FUN, FUN FUN!!!! Several students told me that this was the best dance, including proms, in four years! This was my first year as sponsor so I was really trying to get everything as perfect for the students as possible. I know that Jarrett played a central role in the success!!! I would highly and enthusiastically recommend their services!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Saundra

Saundra Kiski Stout · Married on 07/10/2019

Bentworth Class of 69 Reunion

Bill added another dimension to our high school reunion. He was the ultimate professional; arriving early to set up and playing well beyond the time he was contracted to play. He took requests, entertained with trivia from our high school years and interacted with guests and staff in a polite and professional manner. Our reunion was a wonderful time to reminisce and Bill provided the music that made it a fun and fabulous party!

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Jaki

Jaki · Married on 06/15/2019

Awesome! Best value and very professional

DJ Bill was very professional and responsive. He found our grand entrance song which was a strange remix that I had trouble locating, but he found it and was spot on! He had timing right and took great care not to play anything from our "do not play" list. He even cut off a song early that I forgot to add to our "do not play" list; he switched songs as soon as i told him "no"!
    DJ Bill even managed to play some music for our ceremony even tho the only electrical hook up came from my father-in-law's truck. He braved the wind and rain for our outdoor ceremony and got us thru.
    He was definitely a great value for the price we paid.

Sent on 06/25/2019

kassie · Married on 05/18/2019

Wedding May 2019

He is the best. Plays great music and gets your guest involved. Great music and monogram lights. Will definitely be using again in the future!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Kimberly · Married on 05/11/2019

Daughter's Wedding

We used Disc Inferno for our daughter's wedding. Bill was wonderful and very easy to work with. He made the wedding so much fun. Our guests truly danced the night away, thanks to Bill's upbeat personality. We will definitely use him again and again.

Sent on 07/13/2019

Ariel Cypher · Married on 03/05/2019

Great personalize experience!

Bill was great to work with! He was very flexible to create the perfect experience for the guests of our dinner. His DJ did a great job getting everyone involved! We will be using him for future bookings!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Nicholas Cooksey · Married on 02/08/2019

Exceptional experience

As a new student advisor this was my first time planning a school dance so I was definitely nervous for how things would go. DJ Bill had worked so well with student and staff interactions it was a huge relief. The students had a wonderful time and I couldn’t have done it without Bill Lemon from Disco Inferno. My student want more events such as our Winter Formal and I know exactly who to call.

Sent on 02/20/2019

Michelle · Married on 11/02/2018

Corporate Event Success!

I worked with Bill recently on a corporate event that had specific music requests and cues as part of a presentation. He was very well-prepared and hit every cue. The music helped to make the event a big success!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Michelle Hughes · Married on 10/27/2018

Great experience with Disc Inferno

I would absolutely recommend disc inferno. My parents enjoyed Bill's music while attending another couple's 50th wedding anniversary. They were adamant that he play at their own anniversary party when we began planning it. Bill was extremely professional, personable, and dedicated to making the night perfect. I would not hesitate to hire him to play any event with which I am associated. He was not only a class act, but a fun "mc" to keep the night moving and guests happy. We truly appreciate all that he did to make the evening one that my parents will always remember.

Sent on 11/05/2018

J Collodi · Married on 10/27/2018

Excellent!

Many guests at the party commented on the selection of music in a positive manner.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Disc Inferno featuring DJ Bill Lemon's reply:

Working with the Collodi was a fabulous experience!
    I'm glad the guests were pleased with the music selected

dj Bill Lemon
    www.DiscInferno.net

Ajay · Married on 10/20/2018

Great night of dancing!

Bill was very attentive and flexible with the needs of the family. The family had originally chosen not to have a DJ, then we felt it would take the pressure off of them to do the music. The night turned into quite a dance party for all of the guests, and they had a ball! Bill made it fun and listened to the guests, too.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Marie · Married on 10/20/2018

Bill's music was perfect for our wedding.

Bill took time to really understand the type of music we wanted and did a great job matching our expectations. He knew how to keep people on the dance floor with the selections. He was friendly yet professional with our guests, totally in keeping with the gracious, relaxed feeling we wanted. He was easy to work with during the wedding too, flowing easily between music and our announcements. I'd definitely hire him again.

Sent on 11/05/2018

JOHN · Married on 09/15/2018

We were very satisfied with Bill. He was very easy to deal with and exceeded our expectations. Would highly recommend him.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Kristin · Married on 08/25/2018

bill was able to keep everyone engaged throughout the evening.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Taneika · Married on 08/11/2018

Awesome Master of Ceremonies, DJ Lemon remained consistent throughout the planning process and always responded promptly. He kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night and our special day was made even more special. A custom CD of our song selections was also created, DJ Lemon is a part of our story and we couldn't be happier!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Pat · Married on 07/24/2018

Absolutely the BEST DJ you will hire. Time & time again is the BEST!!!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Brenda · Married on 07/21/2018

Great job at our daughters wedding.
    Great Music.

Sent on 07/25/2018

Rachael · Married on 07/21/2018

I worked with Bill and Paul as a vendor at a wedding and they were great! They were very responsive to the couple as we lead up to the big day and Paul kept everyone on the dance floor all night!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Rich · Married on 05/27/2018

Bill was the DJ at our 50th anniversary celebration. Bill did everything I requested and would use his services again. Bill came early to setup and stayed late to do the break-down. I requested low volume background music and Bill did just that. I submitted a Play List. Bill used that in his music selections.
    If you’re looking for a DJ for your affair I suggest you contact Bill Lemon to discuss what he can do for you.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Michael · Married on 05/06/2018

Bill was awesome at our daughter's Communion Party! Affordable. Dependable. Does a great job of keeping things moving.

Sent on 06/02/2018

Emma · Married on 04/28/2018

He was the DJ for our prom and the best we’ve had yet! He was very easy to get in contact with and extremely flexible with our plans. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/17/2018

A · Married on 04/20/2018

Bill is professional, timely, reasonable and a lot of fun to work with--use him!

Sent on 04/27/2018

Karen · Married on 02/14/2018

Yes, this was a 5 Star performance. DJ Bill Lemon visited our facility before the show to review the set up & the facility. He even called in to confirm with me about the special Valentines Day event. He brought in his own fancy flashy lighting & he played all of our favorite requests. We are a skilled nursing facility & all of our residents noticed how much fun Bill was, he danced with us & did a great job as a DJ & MC he kept the party hoppin'! We would love to have DJ Bill Lemon to come back to facility in the future & we highly recommend his DJ service. Oh what a night, we had our Valentines Day Dance Party was a complete success!! Thanks Bill from The Activities Dept. @ N.S. Rehab & Wellness in Canonsburg, Pa. (Karen Popovich)

Sent on 02/19/2018

Chris · Married on 11/17/2017

Great personality kept the party moving the whole night.
    Very professional