Direct Sounds DJ Entertainment Reviews

Direct Sounds DJ Entertainment 6
Direct Sounds DJ Entertainment 7

Nakeesia Kann · Married on 08/10/2019

Bohemian Dream!

We have a gorgeous bohemian hipster wedding and I’m an so glad we went with direct sounds for our DJ! He was so professional and just based off the few songs I gave him, made an incredible wedding playlist! People were over the moon!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Megan · Married on 08/01/2019

Added to the wonderful night

Jeff did a wonderful job at our wedding. Not only was he able to roll with the punches of my husband's grandfather singing and playing the accordion, he took exactly was I was looking for and made it happen. Throughout the night Jeff was able to keep the party going and provide music that fit the mood of the night. Jeff also did a good job of communicating with us throughout the night to what would be happening next. Since we live out of state the online system for choosing songs and planning was extremely helpful!!! I was able to choose songs and update them immediately so that Jeff could see the changes as well. The newlywed and anniversary games were a hit with our families and created laughable touching moments throughout our reception. I would 100% recommend going with Jeff for anyone who needs a DJ or is getting married.

Sent on 01/18/2019

Deandra Petersen · Married on 05/25/2019

DJ Jeff Jones

Jeff totally killed it. He was an awesome MC and he had the dance floor packed the whole night. We are so grateful to him for making the night as fun and lively as it was!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Noelle Dempsey · Married on 05/19/2019

Wedding Music

Working with Direct Sounds was such a great experience! He truly knew how to guide us in regard to music and the feel we wanted for the evening. The dance was incredible and he was such a positive ball of energy for our wedding!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Justin and Melanye Stanzel · Married on 05/11/2019

He was the life of the party!

We were very fortunate to work with direct sound for our wedding day! Jeff was awesome! He knows how to read the crowd and group and play the music to get everyone out on the dance floor and make sure everyone is having a blast. So much more then just a DJ definitely was the life of the party!

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Keatts · Married on 05/10/2019

Awesome time

We were honored having Jeff at the wedding, he did such an awesome job. Kept everything running smoothly.

Sent on 05/12/2019

Kara · Married on 04/27/2019

Bride/Groom

Jeff was awesome and EASY to work with. You can tell he is a professional and knows how to get the party started. If I could re-do my wedding I would 100% rebook Jeff and encourage any other brides to do the same.

Sent on 04/29/2019

Summer Thurman · Married on 04/26/2019

So amazing!!

Jeff is wonderful. He is so great at reading a crowd!! Jeff makes the process so easy and is very accommodating. He has such a great attitude and is so positive. You can tell he loves what he does, which says a lot because doing weddings back to back everyday is a lot of work! He is a hard worker and really cares about his clients.

Sent on 05/05/2019
  • sandl

Salaina · Married on 04/18/2019

"Your DJ was on point!" - our wedding guests

I am the type of person that loves good music but haaaates putting it together! Lol. With Jeff's help - it didn't feel like a chore at all. His planning materials, process and communication made this part of wedding planning such a breeze. He rolled with the punches but was so kind and generous about it - I non stop told him about having a surprise slideshow for my fiance but when things didn't go to plan he was quick to adjust & did it with style. I am so grateful for such a great DJ. Ladonai & I were able to really enjoy the wedding because he knew exactly when to do what! Please believe all the great reviews here because you won't regret it for a single moment. We love you Jeff (:

Sent on 05/02/2019

Andrew Jones · Married on 04/13/2019

They made our wedding

Direct Sounds integrated seamlessly into our ceremony and reception. Their professionalism combined with a superb ability to consistently entertain throughout the night were second to none. Look no further when in the hunt for DJ services!

Sent on 04/16/2019
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 04/13/2019

Great entertainer!

Direct sounds was a perfect dj to have at our wedding! He was very accommodating to the guest. He played great music and felt the crowd! Couldn't have asked for a more perfect day!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Jennifer Mckelvey · Married on 04/13/2019

Direct Sounds DJ was amazing!

Jeff was a pleasure to work with. He helped us create just the right experience through our music selections so that it was a true reflection of us. He timed music perfectly, kept us informed and engaged and made a beautiful wedding a ton of fun. Our guests have been raving about him and keep saying how much they loved the Newlywed Game (ask Jeff about it). I am responsible for event planning where I work and can't wait to have Jeff and his team DJ our next corporate event. Thank you Jeff!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Marlena Roberson · Married on 04/11/2019

Hands down, best DJ out there!

There is no better DJ out there! Jeff did an incredible job and our wedding was absolutely everything we could have imagined on our special day! Not only is he a great DJ but he is a great person as well. He is very responsive and helped us with some song recommendations. We are so thankful we found Jeff, and we would highly recommend him to anyone!! Thank you so much again! We will always remember our dream come true wedding!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Chelsea · Married on 04/06/2019

Wedding Reception

We had Christian as our DJ for our wedding and he did an awesome job. We had a wide range of genres picked out and he did a great job picking songs that we loved. I would recommend Direct Dounds DJ to anyone.

Sent on 04/10/2019

Ewelina · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing DJ!

Jeff had the dance floor jumping from start to finish! Majority of our guests were Polish and Jeff did an amazing job going between Polish and English songs. My guests that traveled from Poland thought Jeff was also Polish because the way he transitioned from songs was amazing. He really felt out the crowd and the perfect moments. Guests came up to us throughout the night telling us what a great DJ we booked. We are so glad that we booked Jeff to help making our day even more perfect! He is not only a great DJ but a great guy overall to work with. We also booked the photo booth through Jeff and that was also a great hit! Would 10000% recommend Jeff if you want your party to run smoothly and give your guests a great night of dancing!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Rachael · Married on 03/30/2019

A nonstop dancing night!

Jeff did an absolutely wonderful job in reading my wedding crowd and being able to gauge what vibe the dance floor needed to keep the guests dancing all night! He was flexible the whole planning process and helped me when song recommendations and timeline order!

Sent on 04/02/2019
  • Juan

Juan G · Married on 03/28/2019

"What a great DJ!" - Most of our wedding guests

Jeff was very responsive and was able to take our initial modest playlist and add some great songs we hadn't thought of to fill out the night.
    My family is multicultural, and I was impressed on how well Jeff was able to blend genres together from old school Banda to modern R&B. As a Master of Ceremonies, he absolutely crushed it.
    Would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 04/03/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 03/21/2019

Amazing and Kind!!!

Jeff was so wonderful and kind!! Thank you for everything Jeff!!

Sent on 03/22/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla DeWitt · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing dj!

Jeff Jones crushed it. Our wedding reception was so amazing and it was all due to Jeff. People were constantly dancing and going crazy. He could read a room really well. I highly, highly recommend using Jeff as your DJ.

Sent on 03/18/2019

Kathie · Married on 03/09/2019

Great Time!

We had Matt as our DJ for our daughter’s wedding this weekend, he was great! He was professional, friendly and lots of fun. We would definitely use Matt again.

Sent on 04/10/2019

Dylan Touchette · Married on 03/01/2019

Dylan & Ashley's review

Jeff and his team was amazing and enhanced our wedding tenfold. I would highly recommend Jeff to anyone looking for an extremely professional and fun DJ for your next event or wedding. He is the best.

Sent on 03/18/2019

Kyle Haiges · Married on 02/27/2019

The Perfect DJ

Are you still trying to decide on a DJ for your wedding? Well look no further, you have found the one. Jeff was absolutely amazing to work with. We made only a few song requests but really had no idea what we wanted for music during parts of the ceremony, dinner, and reception. Every song fit perfectly for the event, and he is an absolute pro at getting people to dance. I have honestly never been to a wedding with so many people dancing, and that can really be attributed to the phenomenal song choices. I would recommend Direct Sounds to my family and friends, as well as random strangers reading this review.

Sent on 02/28/2019

Carly · Married on 02/15/2019

Kept the party going!

Jeff did an AMAZING job at our wedding and I would highly recommend him to anyone here in AZ! We got nothing but great compliments from all of our friends and family about how great he was.

Sent on 02/24/2019

Emma · Married on 01/26/2019

Pick this DJ

I would recommend Jeff Jones to anyone in a heart beat. Everything about our wedding was absolutely perfect and he helped make the whole thing so easy. My father in law made a joke in his speech that this DJ had the “easiest job ever” because my husband loves music so much and curated a whole playlist, but our DJ did so much to make it perfect. He made little adjustments here and there so that everything turned out better than I could have imagined. And all of our guests said they had a blast. Thanks Jeff!!

Sent on 01/27/2019