Direct Sounds DJ Entertainment Reviews

491 | Gilbert, AZ

491 Reviews for Direct Sounds DJ Entertainment

Jacqueline B. · Getting married on 09/13/2023

Great job at wedding

Great job, would hire them again

Sent on 09/22/2020

Rocky H. · Getting married on 11/05/2022

Wedding DJ

The DJ did not play all requested songs and veered off in his own directions which we both liked and did not like. He read the crowd well and all in all gave us a great night, but it would have been nice to hear the songs we chose.

Sent on 11/20/2020

Emily S. · Getting married on 07/02/2022

Absolutey flawless

Absolutely flawless - from beginning to end, our DJ made the reception SO much fun and exciting. Highly recommended!

Sent on 02/21/2021

Doug B. · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Wonderful time!

Experience was great, excellent job. Would highly recommend>

Sent on 03/03/2020
  • Rylan

Rylan M. · Getting married on 09/08/2021

Pain Free and stress free

love this venue and dj we hired

Sent on 08/25/2020

Lauren W. · Getting married on 08/28/2021

Very Attentive

The DJ did a great job playing a variety of music. He took requests from the guests and ensured every request from the bride and groom was met.

Sent on 09/08/2020

Luigi · Married on 06/20/2021

Spectacular

Great music good person and so much fun.

Sent on 06/21/2021
  • David

David E. · Married on 06/10/2021

DJ for our wedding

Awesome experience. Very responsive, flexible, everything went very smoothly. We knew what to expect and all of our requests were met. Did a fantastic job.

Sent on 11/06/2020

Audrey S. · Married on 06/05/2021

Everything I wanted and more

They were fantastic and upbeat and really read the room

Sent on 06/06/2021

Charisse B. · Married on 06/05/2021

Awesome Experience

Justin was exactly who we needed to Dj our wedding! He was great, played all the good songs and made it memorable with songs we requested. He was super chill which matched our vibe as well. Thanks again for giving us a great night to remember.

Sent on 06/07/2021

Row R. · Married on 06/05/2021

Amazing Outstanding Wonderful DJ Gilbert

DJ Gilbert is BEYOND AMAZING OUTSTANDING WONDERFUL!! I don't know where to begin. He's very professional, knowledgeable on so many levels, he's prompt, and he responded sooo quickly to all my many questions and didn't make me feel like I was a pest. He worked very well with my Zoom Director, who loved working with him too. He put me at ease during ENTIRE process from beginning to end, especially being as nervous as I was. On my wedding day, I had something very traumatic to happen. He took over and took charge to make the music and the wedding flow smoothly to get it backon track. EVEN though we didn't get to meet about the music as planned, because things got extremely hectic days leading up to the wedding, my music was PERFECT!!! He got ALL the songs correct!! Everyone connected to my wedding who dealt with DJ Gilbert just LOVED working with him. DJ Gilbert is BEYOND FABULOUS at his job!! If you hire him, he WILL NOT DISAPPOINT!!! He was as nice addition to our wedding!! He's a great family man, so he'll be very sensitive to your needs, especially as a bride-to-be. We ALL loved him and will use him again!!! HIRE DJ GILBERT!!!!!

Sent on 06/19/2021

Janelle D. · Married on 06/03/2021

Awesome DJ

Gilbert did an incredible job of working with us and making us feel comfortable. He’s an awesome DJ. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/05/2021
  • Zoe

Zoe Z. · Married on 05/30/2021

Amazing dj

Our DJ was so awesome! He was attentive and put people in their place !!! We loved having him as our DJ and recommend this vendor to anyone! He kept track of time and reminded us when we were behind schedule and even though that was the case, we were still able to fit everything into our schedule!

Sent on 06/06/2021
  • Siena

Siena M. · Married on 05/29/2021

They made our wedding a night to remember!

DirectSounds was a great DJ company to work with! They were very affordable, quick to respond, and very easy to work with to plan out our big day. Their DJ client portal allowed me to specify what sounds are played for each section of the ceremony and reception, I added my own Spotify playlists and left specific instructions when necessary. Overall, my experience with DirectSounds was great! Their DJ services really made our day perfect!

Sent on 06/07/2021
  • Kasidy

Kasidy · Married on 05/25/2021

Super flexible, responsive and interactive.

Tony was awesome! We had a couple last minute changes that he was able to incorporate into the night perfectly. He was really good at making sure the night ran smoothly, but at the same time, didn’t rush any of our special moments. You can tell he knows what he’s doing and I hope everyone can get a DJ like him!!

Sent on 05/01/2021
  • Shana

Shana H. · Married on 05/22/2021

Outstanding job!

Jason was our DJ for our May 22, 2021 wedding in Mesa, AZ. He was absolutely phenomenal! He arrived early and was ready to go on time. He was incredibly friendly and did a wonderful job guiding my new husband and I through the entire reception. Without him, we would not have known what to do or where to be, so we really appreciated his guidance throughout the night. The music was great. He did a fabulous job incorporating the songs from our playlist and the transitions between songs was great. He was very flexible in allowing guests to make requests and definitely made our special night one to remember.

Sent on 05/25/2021

Desari V. · Married on 05/21/2021

Amazing Experience

Gilbert was truly incredible to work with and helped us create the best experience for our guest! Thank you for being so flexible and understanding through the entire process!

Sent on 05/28/2021

Emily W. · Married on 05/15/2021

The most perfect DJ!

Direct Sounds was incredible! We asked for music that would be good for all of our guests and they nailed it! Our guests of all ages had a blast and hardly left the dance floor! They also kept our schedule on track and helped make our day flawless! Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 05/17/2021

Ashley P. · Married on 05/15/2021

Best DJ Ever!!!

DJ Gilbert was amazing at our wedding! Everyone was raving over the music selection that he choose to play during the reception! They kept telling use that they never attended a wedding like ours before. DJ Gilbert did an awesome job incorporating songs that we requested all throughout the night!

Sent on 05/24/2021
  • Kristina

Kristina C. · Married on 05/14/2021

Very accommodating

Jason was awesome! He was very accommodating and helpful when we couldn’t decide what music set list we wanted. He was easy to get a hold of via text and very timely with his responses. My wedding was planned out of state and Jason eased my stress of finding a honorable and great DJ for my wedding! I would 10/10 recommend him! Also, his newlywed shoe game questions were great!

Sent on 05/24/2021

Tyler H. · Married on 05/10/2021

DJ Jeff Jones is the best in the business

Simply said, Jeff exceeded every expectation we had for our wedding. Working with him was so easy and the music played was absolutely perfect. I was approached multiple times during my wedding that the playlist was the best they have ever heard at a wedding. If you are looking for a DJ, don't think twice, go with Jeff.

Sent on 11/02/2020
  • Miwa

Miwa T. · Married on 05/08/2021

Great party!!

Jeff was great!!! Super flexible and easy to work with before and during the wedding. He coordinated and performed alongside our live musicians smoothly and seamlessly. Our dinner ran unexpectedly long, and he was super nice and stayed late to accommodate and keep the party going. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/11/2021

Alexis E. · Married on 05/07/2021

Perfection is an understatement!

Jeff is the best of the best. If you need a DJ make sure to choose him! So professional, easy to talk to, gives amazing suggestions when you’re not sure what you want, and made sure our wedding ran smoothly! I made the best decision to hire him, and if I ever need a DJ again I know where to go!

Sent on 05/10/2021
  • Kara

Kara J. · Married on 05/03/2021

We had a great experience!

He was easy to work with and adapted well with the flow of the event. He played all the music we requested and was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 03/08/2021

Mallory C. · Married on 05/01/2021

Gilbert the Extraordinaire!

Our experience with Gilbert was nothing short of amazing! The crowd never experienced a dull moment and everyone had the time of their life!

Sent on 04/26/2021