Direct Sounds DJ Entertainment Reviews

Direct Sounds DJ Entertainment 5
Direct Sounds DJ Entertainment 6
Direct Sounds DJ Entertainment 7

Megan · Getting married on 08/01/2019

Added to the wonderful night

Jeff did a wonderful job at our wedding. Not only was he able to roll with the punches of my husband's grandfather singing and playing the accordion, he took exactly was I was looking for and made it happen. Throughout the night Jeff was able to keep the party going and provide music that fit the mood of the night. Jeff also did a good job of communicating with us throughout the night to what would be happening next. Since we live out of state the online system for choosing songs and planning was extremely helpful!!! I was able to choose songs and update them immediately so that Jeff could see the changes as well. The newlywed and anniversary games were a hit with our families and created laughable touching moments throughout our reception. I would 100% recommend going with Jeff for anyone who needs a DJ or is getting married.

• Kayla

Kayla DeWitt · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing dj!

Jeff Jones crushed it. Our wedding reception was so amazing and it was all due to Jeff. People were constantly dancing and going crazy. He could read a room really well. I highly, highly recommend using Jeff as your DJ.

Dylan Touchette · Married on 03/01/2019

Dylan & Ashley's review

Jeff and his team was amazing and enhanced our wedding tenfold. I would highly recommend Jeff to anyone looking for an extremely professional and fun DJ for your next event or wedding. He is the best.

Kyle Haiges · Married on 02/27/2019

The Perfect DJ

Are you still trying to decide on a DJ for your wedding? Well look no further, you have found the one. Jeff was absolutely amazing to work with. We made only a few song requests but really had no idea what we wanted for music during parts of the ceremony, dinner, and reception. Every song fit perfectly for the event, and he is an absolute pro at getting people to dance. I have honestly never been to a wedding with so many people dancing, and that can really be attributed to the phenomenal song choices. I would recommend Direct Sounds to my family and friends, as well as random strangers reading this review.

Jennifer · Married on 02/23/2019

Amazing and Kind!!!

Jeff was so wonderful and kind!! Thank you for everything Jeff!!

Carly · Married on 02/15/2019

Kept the party going!

Jeff did an AMAZING job at our wedding and I would highly recommend him to anyone here in AZ! We got nothing but great compliments from all of our friends and family about how great he was.

Emma · Married on 01/26/2019

Pick this DJ

I would recommend Jeff Jones to anyone in a heart beat. Everything about our wedding was absolutely perfect and he helped make the whole thing so easy. My father in law made a joke in his speech that this DJ had the “easiest job ever” because my husband loves music so much and curated a whole playlist, but our DJ did so much to make it perfect. He made little adjustments here and there so that everything turned out better than I could have imagined. And all of our guests said they had a blast. Thanks Jeff!!

Travis Waschek · Married on 01/26/2019

Great Job!

I would recommend Jeff and Direct Sounds to anyone who is planning a wedding without hesitation. He was extremely accommodating and honored our playlist while adding flourishes of his own all while making the music flow all night! He went the extra mile to make sure everyone was having a good time and did so without attempting to take over the reception. His delivery of the newlywed game questions were hilarious too! My wife and I received frequent updates both before and during the wedding in regards to the timeline of the event in order to make sure everything was exactly what we wanted. I cannot recommend him enough!

Erica · Married on 12/07/2018

Wedding DJ

Jeff was AWESOME! He kept the crowd alive and made our wedding day so much fun!! He is super easy to work with and made sure all of our favorite music was played throughout the night. He never missed a beat!! (Literally!) Thank you so much Jeff! :)

Ashli · Married on 12/01/2018

Above and beyond

From the start of our experience with Jeff he was very responsive and helpful. I didn’t give him that much input when it came to songs throughout the reception but that was fine because he knew exactly what to play to get the group excited! He was great at working with our other vendors, he was great at helping us stay organized. He brought all his own equipment and lights that really helped light up our tent. We got so many compliments on Jeff and his professionalism. We couldn’t be happy with our choice for our wedding MC.

Ashley W. · Married on 11/18/2018

Professional and FUN!

If you're looking for unbeatable DJ services look no further. My husband and I are so glad we had Direct Sounds at our wedding! Jeff is so personable and professional - he made sure to put aside time to go over every aspect & detail, from our ceremony and reception timeline to exact music choices. I was totally lost when it came to some song choices, but Jeff made it so easy by giving me his list of recommendations and guiding me through the process. He even had some super fun game options that our guests absolutely loved. I'm truly so thankful for his expertise. Wedding planning comes along with enough stress as it is, so do yourself a favor and let Direct Sounds make your big day perfect. You won't regret it!!

Matthew Kelly · Married on 11/09/2018

Direct Sounds DJ Entertainment

Jeff was amazing dj/mc for emilys and my wedding. We were in constant communication throughout the entire process and he made it very easy to get a gold of him. He checked in with us numerous times during the wedding to make sure everything was going as planned. I would definitely recommend him for future events

• Krystle

Krystle · Married on 11/02/2018

Get up & dance!

Jeff was an constant professional. He is in absolute control of the mood of the crowd and is sure to step up the energy of the attendees when needed and encourage everyone to participate on the dance floor!

Kimberly · Married on 10/29/2018

Amazing wow!

Jeff was absolutely amazing! Everyone loved him and was talking about how attentive he was! He killed it and played music for all ages and everyone was constantly on the dance floor! We will definitely be using him again if we ever need a dj! Thank you Jeff for making our wedding so special

• Elle

Elle Letendre · Married on 10/27/2018

Select Vendor

Excellent DJ and experience. Direct Sounds DJ Entertainment is a preferred vendor with the venue we used for our wedding. Jeff Jones was a lot of fun to work with. He has tons of experience and a great energy about him. We came very prepared to our vendor meeting which made the entire process a breeze. He provides a guideline/resource of all of special moments that require a song selection. We filled ours out ahead of time, again making a very smooth meeting. He even suggested different games and traditions that really livened up our wedding. It got people involved and up dancing. He was also very knowledgeable about great songs to pick for certain moments when we had no idea what would be fitting. He kept the dance going, feeling the vibe of the party/age groups. He was also open to last minute suggestions and requests on the dance floor. We even made Spotify playlists that he was able to use during our cocktail hour.
    The only negative thing I can mention was we had discussed the song selections several times and while he had emails and completed papers with the songs, he did continue to reconfirm everything again the day of the wedding. Which is great but with my consumed brain - I felt like at this point just follow the plan that’s why we planned.
    And even with all the planning there was supposed to be a transition in the music during the garter toss that was significant for a big moment I was waiting for and it never happened. When I asked him about why the song wasn’t played/transitioned he thought I was asking him to play it now and it was like he had no clue about this moment we discussed several times. So I was really sad only about this one singular moment. But I was the only one who knew it didn’t happen and everything still turned out great. Everyone had the absolute best time and I would 100% book DJ Direct Sounds again. Thank you for making my wedding day absolutely incredible.

Kaitlyn Nuckols · Married on 10/21/2018

Fun, Energetic, and Flexible

Jeff was a great DJ! I heard many compliments throughout our wedding and Jeff helped keep the flow of our wedding smooth. Jeff was super flexible - we even threw him a curve ball and wanted a remix in our father/daughter dance 5 minutes before we hit the floor!

• W

William Vann · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent!

We found DJ Jeff Jones online after reading other great reviews. Jeff was very professional in his contact and his recommendations for our wedding. The wedding music was amazing and kept everyone dancing the whole evening. Thank you so much, Jeff! You were great!

Cianna · Married on 10/19/2018

Awesome dj

All around great guy! Knows what he’s doin! KILLED IT!

Maria Santa Cruz · Married on 10/17/2018

Married 10/17/18

Jeff was an absolute pleasure to work with! In all communication leading up to our wedding he remained professional, kept timely responses, and was truly so kind that it felt like we were working with a close friend. Our wedding day flowed flawlessly from the ceremony into the night with his MC/DJ skills and perfect music mix. He was also gracefully patient dealing with some of our tipsy guests and their random song requests. The best part was he recognized that we are huge Disney fans and took it upon himself to surprise us with a special Disney castle projection that included our names and wedding date. It definitely was a heartwarming feeling that he took the time to think about that for us. We can't thank you enough Jeff for making not only our night memorable but for our guests as well!!

Maria and Bianca

Direct Sounds DJ Entertainment 8

Heather · Married on 10/12/2018

Jeff was the absolute best DJ we could have ever ask for! He got the crowd involved and kept the music flowing! One of our number one compliments was about how amazing our DJ was the whole night! Thank you direct sounds and Jeff for making our wedding so amazing and helping us make the best memory!!!

Joy · Married on 10/11/2018

Our DJ, Jeff Jones with Direct Sounds, was the best to work with in creating our personalized requests for our entire event. He is professional and accommodates last minute requests without missing a beat. He provided an effortless flow, setting the mood of love and happiness. Jeff had one of our best surprises by presenting a personalized emblem projected on the side of the building with our initials and date of our wedding. Joy & Eddie

sadie · Married on 10/10/2018

Jeff and direct sounds is AWESOME! So easy to work with. We gave him our songs and he made the playlist flawless and flow so perfect through the night. Super professional but nice and makes sure your event is just what you want!

Elena · Married on 10/07/2018

Great DJ! Very responsive to our emails and requests and was very flexible. Jeff knows what he’s doing and made sure our wedding an amazing experience we will never forget.

SylviA · Married on 09/29/2018

Jeff was amazing to work with! We had a last minute wedding and had Jeff do what music he thought would be good and it was GREAT! Great party all night.