Direct Sounds DJ Entertainment Reviews

Direct Sounds DJ Entertainment 4
Direct Sounds DJ Entertainment 5
Direct Sounds DJ Entertainment 6

Megan · Getting married on 08/01/2019

Added to the wonderful night

Jeff did a wonderful job at our wedding. Not only was he able to roll with the punches of my husband's grandfather singing and playing the accordion, he took exactly was I was looking for and made it happen. Throughout the night Jeff was able to keep the party going and provide music that fit the mood of the night. Jeff also did a good job of communicating with us throughout the night to what would be happening next. Since we live out of state the online system for choosing songs and planning was extremely helpful!!! I was able to choose songs and update them immediately so that Jeff could see the changes as well. The newlywed and anniversary games were a hit with our families and created laughable touching moments throughout our reception. I would 100% recommend going with Jeff for anyone who needs a DJ or is getting married.

Erica · Married on 12/07/2018

Wedding DJ

Jeff was AWESOME! He kept the crowd alive and made our wedding day so much fun!! He is super easy to work with and made sure all of our favorite music was played throughout the night. He never missed a beat!! (Literally!) Thank you so much Jeff! :)

Ashli · Married on 12/01/2018

Above and beyond

From the start of our experience with Jeff he was very responsive and helpful. I didn’t give him that much input when it came to songs throughout the reception but that was fine because he knew exactly what to play to get the group excited! He was great at working with our other vendors, he was great at helping us stay organized. He brought all his own equipment and lights that really helped light up our tent. We got so many compliments on Jeff and his professionalism. We couldn’t be happy with our choice for our wedding MC.

Ashley W. · Married on 11/18/2018

Professional and FUN!

If you're looking for unbeatable DJ services look no further. My husband and I are so glad we had Direct Sounds at our wedding! Jeff is so personable and professional - he made sure to put aside time to go over every aspect & detail, from our ceremony and reception timeline to exact music choices. I was totally lost when it came to some song choices, but Jeff made it so easy by giving me his list of recommendations and guiding me through the process. He even had some super fun game options that our guests absolutely loved. I'm truly so thankful for his expertise. Wedding planning comes along with enough stress as it is, so do yourself a favor and let Direct Sounds make your big day perfect. You won't regret it!!

Matthew Kelly · Married on 11/09/2018

Direct Sounds DJ Entertainment

Jeff was amazing dj/mc for emilys and my wedding. We were in constant communication throughout the entire process and he made it very easy to get a gold of him. He checked in with us numerous times during the wedding to make sure everything was going as planned. I would definitely recommend him for future events

• Krystle

Krystle · Married on 11/02/2018

Get up & dance!

Jeff was an constant professional. He is in absolute control of the mood of the crowd and is sure to step up the energy of the attendees when needed and encourage everyone to participate on the dance floor!

• Elle

Elle Letendre · Married on 10/27/2018

Select Vendor

Excellent DJ and experience. Direct Sounds DJ Entertainment is a preferred vendor with the venue we used for our wedding. Jeff Jones was a lot of fun to work with. He has tons of experience and a great energy about him. We came very prepared to our vendor meeting which made the entire process a breeze. He provides a guideline/resource of all of special moments that require a song selection. We filled ours out ahead of time, again making a very smooth meeting. He even suggested different games and traditions that really livened up our wedding. It got people involved and up dancing. He was also very knowledgeable about great songs to pick for certain moments when we had no idea what would be fitting. He kept the dance going, feeling the vibe of the party/age groups. He was also open to last minute suggestions and requests on the dance floor. We even made Spotify playlists that he was able to use during our cocktail hour.
    The only negative thing I can mention was we had discussed the song selections several times and while he had emails and completed papers with the songs, he did continue to reconfirm everything again the day of the wedding. Which is great but with my consumed brain - I felt like at this point just follow the plan that’s why we planned.
    And even with all the planning there was supposed to be a transition in the music during the garter toss that was significant for a big moment I was waiting for and it never happened. When I asked him about why the song wasn’t played/transitioned he thought I was asking him to play it now and it was like he had no clue about this moment we discussed several times. So I was really sad only about this one singular moment. But I was the only one who knew it didn’t happen and everything still turned out great. Everyone had the absolute best time and I would 100% book DJ Direct Sounds again. Thank you for making my wedding day absolutely incredible.

Kaitlyn Nuckols · Married on 10/21/2018

Fun, Energetic, and Flexible

Jeff was a great DJ! I heard many compliments throughout our wedding and Jeff helped keep the flow of our wedding smooth. Jeff was super flexible - we even threw him a curve ball and wanted a remix in our father/daughter dance 5 minutes before we hit the floor!

• W

William Vann · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent!

We found DJ Jeff Jones online after reading other great reviews. Jeff was very professional in his contact and his recommendations for our wedding. The wedding music was amazing and kept everyone dancing the whole evening. Thank you so much, Jeff! You were great!

Cianna · Married on 10/19/2018

Awesome dj

All around great guy! Knows what he’s doin! KILLED IT!

Maria Santa Cruz · Married on 10/17/2018

Married 10/17/18

Jeff was an absolute pleasure to work with! In all communication leading up to our wedding he remained professional, kept timely responses, and was truly so kind that it felt like we were working with a close friend. Our wedding day flowed flawlessly from the ceremony into the night with his MC/DJ skills and perfect music mix. He was also gracefully patient dealing with some of our tipsy guests and their random song requests. The best part was he recognized that we are huge Disney fans and took it upon himself to surprise us with a special Disney castle projection that included our names and wedding date. It definitely was a heartwarming feeling that he took the time to think about that for us. We can't thank you enough Jeff for making not only our night memorable but for our guests as well!!

Maria and Bianca

Direct Sounds DJ Entertainment 7

Heather · Married on 10/12/2018

Jeff was the absolute best DJ we could have ever ask for! He got the crowd involved and kept the music flowing! One of our number one compliments was about how amazing our DJ was the whole night! Thank you direct sounds and Jeff for making our wedding so amazing and helping us make the best memory!!!

Joy · Married on 10/11/2018

Our DJ, Jeff Jones with Direct Sounds, was the best to work with in creating our personalized requests for our entire event. He is professional and accommodates last minute requests without missing a beat. He provided an effortless flow, setting the mood of love and happiness. Jeff had one of our best surprises by presenting a personalized emblem projected on the side of the building with our initials and date of our wedding. Joy & Eddie

sadie · Married on 10/10/2018

Jeff and direct sounds is AWESOME! So easy to work with. We gave him our songs and he made the playlist flawless and flow so perfect through the night. Super professional but nice and makes sure your event is just what you want!

Elena · Married on 10/07/2018

Great DJ! Very responsive to our emails and requests and was very flexible. Jeff knows what he’s doing and made sure our wedding an amazing experience we will never forget.

SylviA · Married on 09/29/2018

Jeff was amazing to work with! We had a last minute wedding and had Jeff do what music he thought would be good and it was GREAT! Great party all night.

Baylee · Married on 09/20/2018

You were awesome! We were super glad that we got to use you for our wedding day! Thank you so much!

Alison · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing wedding Dj! Loved it!

Absolutely amazing! Jeff was so great and I would highly recommend to any bride for their wedding! Throughout the night, everyone told me how much they enjoyed his music selections.

Kate · Married on 06/23/2018

Jeff did an amazing job at our wedding. Incredibly helpful and responsive from ceremony song selections to knowing and playing to our crowd to get them moving. I would highly recommend.

• F

Fallon · Married on 06/16/2018

Direct Sound Blew me away

Jeff was my DJ last Friday at my wedding and he was phenomenal. His ability to connect and engage with the audience was spectacular. There was a point where he was able to get nearly the ENFIRE guest list, up off of their feet and dancing! He was very organized and kept the entire process running very smoothly. One thing that stands out with Jeff is his ability to completely enhance a room with his light display equipment. As I look back at pictures of my wedding night, I hardly recognize my venue because he was able to showcase colors that completely transformed the reception space. Come the end of the night, we had to be kicked out by the venue management team because guests were still dancing and enjoying the music/light display!!!! 10/10

Direct Sounds DJ Entertainment 8
    Direct Sounds DJ Entertainment 9
    Direct Sounds DJ Entertainment 10

Korina · Married on 06/02/2018

Jeff was awesome! He's very personable and accommodating and you can tell that he's passionate about what he does! He even stayed later than originally planned because we weren't ready to end the party! He had all of our wedding guests on the dance floor all night! Plus his prices were hard to beat! I would definitely recommend Jeff and direct sounds!

Amanda · Married on 05/25/2018

Direct sounds/ Jeff was amazing!! It was an absolute pleasure working with him! He gave great advice and was very helpful. He kept the evening flowing beautifully. He did a great job playing music for both our older and younger crowds. Trent and I love to dance. Our main goal for our wedding was to truly enjoy ourselves and dance the night away and we did just that! It was the most magical evening. We can’t thank Direct Sounds enough!

Direct Sounds DJ Entertainment 11

Madie · Married on 05/18/2018

Steve with Direct Sounds was amazing! He listened to all our visions and gave great advice when we asked for it! He was very professional and extremely easy to work with. He definitely kept the party going! Would highly recommend to anyone!

Jody · Married on 04/28/2018

DJ Jeff is the BEST!! My husband is VERY particular about music. We interviewed A LOT of DJ's before deciding on Jeff & we were SO happy we did. He was so cool about letting us give him song ideas & he did a great job keeping the vibe going that we wanted throughout the whole night. He was also AWESOME about having one of our dear friends guest MC throughout the night. We had so many people come up to us at the end of the night saying it was the best wedding playlist/music they'd ever heard. All thanks to JEFF!!!!!!!!