Dipp Photography Reviews

114 | Hialeah, FL

114 Reviews for Dipp Photography

• Marise

Marise Jimenez · Getting married on 11/07/2020

fairytale engagement session :)

My fiancé and I loved working with Elba at Vizcaya! She was very fun and made us feel comfortable even though it was over 100 degrees Fahrenheit. We just got the results and are having a hard time deciding our top 35. I would definitely recommend her. She knows the spots for the perfect picture and she positions you in a flattering way. Can't wait for the wedding!

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Z

Zara · Married on 06/06/2020

Elba, you were fantastic!!! Our engagement photos were absolutely stunning. You did such an excellent job. Thank you for your patience and flexibility that day! You were very knowledgeable about the property and knew where all of the great spots were! I also truly appreciated how excited you were when I had first reached out to you and for all of the help you provided from helping me select a dress color, to recommending hair and makeup stylists (who also did a fantastic job)! It was a pleasure working with you! Thank you for everything!
    - Zara & Sean

Sent on 06/20/2018

Jeselyn Luis · Married on 06/06/2020

A Forever Photographer

My experience with Elba was exceptional from start to finish. She truly gets to know you and your style and captures every detail of your special day. A great communicator and artist- her attention to detail is unparalleled. I have found my forever photographer for all of my future events.

Sent on 07/03/2020

Adriana Polanco · Married on 03/07/2020

Beautiful photos

Dipp, there are no words to describe how amazing and beautiful your work is. Elba is professional, sweet, she knows what she wants and she will do “anything” for the shot! From the moment we met Elba she was so sweet and detailed oriented. We felt comfortable in front of the camera with her. All my guest commented on how sweet she is and how she was everywhere getting all the shots. Our engagement shoot was amazing and our wedding pictures even more beautiful. I recommend Dipp 1000x . Thank you Dipp for you and your team capturing all the beautiful moments.

Sent on 03/11/2020

Christina · Married on 02/22/2020

Best Decision Ever!

Elba was the first and only photographer we met with and hired her on the spot! Her work is amazing and her energy is just what we needed. She helped us capture the most beautiful engagement photos and our wedding pictures look like something out of a fairy tale. She captured every moment and emotion. We are so luck to have had her as our photographer on our very special day. If you are looking for the best, look no further.

Sent on 05/14/2020
  • Rayna

Rayna Ziadie Perez · Married on 02/09/2020

Best. Decision. Ever!!!!!!!!

I honestly don’t even know where to start with Elba! To say she is incredible, amazing, the best, blah blah – it is an understatement. To give you an idea, Elba was the very first vendor we met with for our wedding day planning and had been referred to us by a friend. We fell in love with her photos that were posted online because of her perspective and creativity on how she captures couples in so many of her wedding photos. I had a number of appointments lined up with other photographers, some that were friends of mine, some that other friends had used, etc, and I had no plans of canceling them because I wanted all of my options. Just to give you an idea, I have awful OCD, I’m a huge control freak, and I like to have lots of options to make sure I’m making the best decision, but it’s really really hard for me to trust people. Well, when we walked in, that all went out the window. I immediately connected with Elba, fell in love with her energy, honesty, directness, all of it. Within literally 2 minutes, I knew I wanted her without a doubt. My fiancé (now husband) and I looked at each other and we both just said let’s do it, and we booked her there and then. Annnnnd it was the best decision we made! There are no words to describe how special she is as a person, as a photographer and now as a friend. In fact, I feel such a connection with her that I refer to her as my cousin/prima – because it’s like I’ve known her my entire life. I TRUSTED her completely with everything – she was my boss that day – all of her feedback, her directions, instructions, whatever she said – I did. From my engagement photos to my wedding photos – they are absolutely perfect and captured all the moments and emotions exactly how I wanted it. The pictures are so full of emotion and amazing memories and I feel like I’m reliving the best day ever as I look through them. The photos are beautiful and I couldn’t have asked for anyone better to be with me as my photographer that day. One other thing – she did so much more than just be my photographer. She helped me with planning decisions, pointed me in all the right directions with other vendors, gave me her opinions freely when I asked, assisted me with my timeline planning and also helped by reminding me of all the little details that I might have forgotten. This girl is a powerhouse and though she be little, she be fierce in all the best ways. TRUST ME when I tell you, there is NO ONE else that you are going to want other than Elba to be with you at your wedding by your side taking pictures (except your spouse of course!). She helped us make and keep so many incredible memories that I am forever grateful. And, I am also forcing her to be my friend for LIFE because I love her as a human so much. She has a special piece of my heart forever!

Sent on 04/09/2020
  • Danielle

Danielle Zelinski · Married on 01/25/2020

Beautiful Photos!

Elba was absolutely wonderful! Our photos were stunning and we received them very soon after the wedding. Elba and her staff were very professional and did a great job of capturing all of the big moments as well as a ton of amazing candids of us and the guests. I am definitely not a photo person and really wanted to make it to part of the happy hour so Elba quickly and efficiently corralled all of the family members for the portraits. Aside from the wonderful photos, Elba is a delightful person who was wonderful to have around while we were getting ready. The photos were everything I could have hoped for!

Sent on 03/09/2020

Bree · Married on 01/24/2020

The Best Around Town!

When I think of Elba, I think boss!!!! She is the boss you need to get things done, but also make it fun! I shared many laughs with Elba and enjoyed watching her work. She is focused and knows exactly what to do in order to get those fairytale pictures. I've only received a preview of my wedding day pictures and she has exceeded all expectations! My husband and I enjoyed our time with her and recommend her to all of our friends and family. You get amazing pictures and have a good time while doing it!

Sent on 02/10/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda Montiel · Married on 01/11/2020

Above & beyond!

My husband & I are beyond happy with Elba & her work. She is amazing in everything she does. She captures all the little details & goes above & beyond! She made us feel extremely comfortable & guided us through everything. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer & friend on our wedding day. We love you Elba!

Sent on 05/26/2020

Claudia Muller · Married on 12/07/2019

A million in one

A million in one because this beautiful individual takes about 10 roles or more in one full of magic human being. She is not just your photographer - She will be your second mom when the dress does not zip up properly because it has a million buttons, she will be your best friend when you need a hype woman to give a sexy look to the camera, she will be your grandmother when you need to be a little serious and listen. She will be your dance partner when you find yourself dancing alone, she will be your bridesmaid when you need to be reminded to stand up straight and so much more.

Elba is the entire package. And besides being just an absolutely beautiful, fun, loving and happy individual, she is an AMAZING photographer and her pictures speak for themselves. I picked Elba because her pictures spoke to me. Actually, my husband and I both picked her without even talking to each other first haha. Her pictures made me feel happy and warm inside! When I first met her, it took me less than a minute to know she was our photographer. I didn't see her for an entire year after, and spoke to her through emails right before the wedding. Still, when I saw her my wedding day, I wanted to hug her as if I had seen her every day for a year, and we had a million secrets to share.

Her creativity, professionalism, enthusiasm, organization make her a one of a kind professional, and I feel very lucky and blessed to have had her as our photographer on our wedding day.

Thank you Elba, for sharing our day with us and making us feel like family. If you are still deciding and looking around, don't even give it a thought, just pick her. I promise you, you won't regret it for a SECOND.

Jake & Claudia

Sent on 12/10/2019
  • Y

Yani Morgado · Married on 11/30/2019

Elba is a QUEEN!!!!!! At what she does

Where should I begin...... Elba is the true definition of the perfect photographer for your special day. Not only does she know what she’s doing and is a true master of capturing those special moments but she’s a sweetheart. She made us feel so comfortable and beautiful. Thank you so much elba for capturing our dream wedding. Felix and I love you forever ❤️

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Corey

Corey Zak · Married on 11/09/2019

Elba is a master at her craft!!!!!!!!!!!!

From the very beginning, Dipp Photography was a pleasure to deal with. Elba is an extraordinary woman with a fantastic talent and energy. She made magic happen with our daytime NOON wedding, when the light is the most harsh. My husband is a photography enthusiast, and had high expectations. Needless to say, we are beyond pleased with our photos as she delivered beautiful first look photos, intimate looks, and captured the intimacy and joy of our wedding day. Elba is so friendly and warm; half of our guests thought we had known her for years.

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Ferrare · Married on 11/09/2019

Absolutely amazing!

If you’re reading this review, look no further to find a photographer. Elba is the absolute best. She made taking pictures so fun and enjoyable. She has an amazing electric personality and will do anything to get the perfect shot. She made us feel like a lifelong friend while capturing our special day. We’re able to relive every moment through Elba’s incredible work. We are so thankful for everything she did for us.
    -Michelle and Arthur

Sent on 12/28/2019
  • User7015887 · Recently married

Best photographer ever!

Ever since before I was even engaged, I knew exactly I wanted Elba to be my photographer, so the first thing I did was contact Elba. Elba, I have no words to describe how amazing you are. Your work, creativity, charisma is out of this world. You are worth every single penny. They say pictures speak a thousand words, and you made sure of that. Elba I cant thank you enough. You are AMAZING!!! Choosing you to photograph the most important day of my life, was the best thing I've ever done. I have no words. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!
    Love Always,
    Kelly & Isaiah
    XOXO!!

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • LAURA

Laura Milian · Married on 09/28/2019

Tiny, but MIGHTY!

Where do I even begin. First things first; Elba is a very special being that I hold dear in my heart. Never in a million years did I expect that my husband and I would be able to achieve the "perfect" wedding photo. Well, I was VERY wrong. Elba is the best of the best. Her vision, precision and attention to detail is beyond compare. Her commitment to achieve the perfect photos is so real that she will climb a tree if she has to. I can go on and on about how amazing she is, but the truth in the matter is that if she's not your wedding photographer, you're wasting your money. I can honestly say I am so beyond happy with all of my pictures. I can look at them over and over again and love them even more each time. Thank you Elba for everything. Thanks to you I will have the best memories to cherish for the rest of my life.

Sent on 12/19/2019
  • Raquel

Raquel Tellez · Married on 08/11/2019

Simply the best!

Where to begin? Elba is truly a professional, her talent glows, from our first call, to our booking, to listening to my ideas and " my I wants". She put my dream pictures to become reality! Everyone that sees my pictures say they belong in a cover of a magazine. We highly recommend Elba for your special day, you won't regret it! We love you Elba! Thank you thank you thank you!! We wish you all the success in the world... you deserve it! With love and gratitude, Raquel & Gustavo

Sent on 12/13/2019

Nadine · Married on 07/13/2019

Best Photographer a Bride & Groom can have!

Where do I begin? Well for starters I’m currently on my honeymoon and I needed to get this off my chest. Elba.. you seize to amaze us! From the beginning, with our engagement session that made us feel so comfortable to well, of course the wedding day. Let’s just say, good things come in small packages! Elba came ready to kill it! Our engagement session was far from the usual places because I wanted a picture of this clock tower in west palm beach. Elba made it happen, by literally throwing herself in the middle of the street! LOL!! But she got epic shots, most importantly the shot I wanted for my save the dates! Moving forward, Day of the wedding it was extremely hectic so much so, that we had a “groomzilla” on our hands. Elba with such professionalism just reassured me that everything would be okay and not to worry. He eventually apologized for his misunderstanding and Elba just reassured him as well that it would be okay. As for my time with Elba before and after ceremony, I felt so beautiful. Every pic I was worried about she gave me a glimpse and I couldn’t believe it was me! Yep, that bride.. in those pictures- it’s me!! I can’t wait to get our photos! Elba, from the bottom of our hearts we thank you! We truly, truly thank you for being so thoughtful and amazing!

Love, The Schwartzman ❤️

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Liliana

Liliana · Married on 06/29/2019

Married 6/29/2019

My husband and I couldn't be any happier with the outcome to our engagement and wedding photos. From the 1st moment we met Elba, I knew she was the right fit for us. Her fun energy and the passion she has for her work is truly brought out with the end results. On our wedding day, she took into consideration every detail we wanted expressed in the photos. I'm also a very stiff person when it comes to taking photos and she was very helpful in making me feel comfortable and helping me relax to make sure my getting ready photos looked very feminine and I wouldn't come out looking like a statue. Our wedding day went by so fast there were moments I couldn't remember and when we received our photos Elba captured all types of moments and I didn't even notice she was capturing them. She was also extremely helpful in helping us remember to cut cake, throw bouquet and garter. Yes, unbelievably enough we were so all over the place that we almost forgot to do those traditional moments but she made sure they were done! I had guests say how wonderful it was to have a friend/relative to do the photography because they thought she was part of the family, that's how well she got along with EVERYONE, whether it was guests, caterer or makeup artist. Truly a pleasure to have had Elba be apart of our amazing day! Thank you so much. Sincerely, The Nino family.

Sent on 08/02/2019
  • Kay

Kay · Married on 06/08/2019

Elba is AMAZING and I highly recommend her! My fiancé and I are from Detroit and wanted to have engagement photos done in Miami while on vacation. Elba was very easy to work with and organized throughout the whole process. She is great at what she does and is fun to work with! We are extremely pleased with how the photos turned out and would use her again in a heart beat!

Sent on 03/17/2018
  • Angela

Angela Todaro · Married on 05/16/2019

Tiny but Super Mighty Photographer!!

Elba Dipp is truly the entire package! From the very beginning, when I couldn't decide where to plan my elopement from Texas to Miami, she was there with so much helpful information. From the venue selection to fine tuning the time of day to get married, she was a wealth of information drawn from her years of experience. Living in TX, I honestly couldn't have done it without her help. And when I had a hard time getting in touch with my makeup artist the month before my wedding - who helped? Elba did! She has so many connections in the business she was able to get me in touch with my makeup artist the same day who had just had a baby and was elbow deep in diaper changes. :-) I think her amazing photography speaks for itself, but what you also get with Elba is a dynamo superwoman flying around you, ensuring she captures every angle and moment, and helping with all the tiny things that really matter. Did I mention, since we eloped and had no wedding party present, Elba also helped me zip up my dress (no small feat with a corset and 100 buttons)!! She was also constantly straightening my train, handling my flowers, and doing it all with a huge smile on her face. She truly loves her work, and it shows. In addition to being super mighty, she is a great communicator which is so incredibly important when you live several states away and trying to plan your wedding. I cannot recommend her enough!! Thank you Elba for everything, and making our big day one to remember forever!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Alex · Married on 05/11/2019

Absolute perfection

Elba was absolutely amazing. I had such a hard time finding the perfect photographer since we were doing destination in Key West, I asked my videographer (Alex Martinez, also amazing) for recommendations and he introduced me to Dipp. Her pictures online were amazing so I knew it was going to be great, but wow!!!! One, Elba and her team are a blast to work with. Two, she is so creative with the photos. Highly highly recommend. I just got my pics back and I can’t stop looking at them!

Sent on 06/22/2019

Cristina · Married on 05/04/2019

Dipp is awesome!

Elba is super personable, imaginative, detail-oriented, and has a wonderful vision. From the moment we met, I felt right at home with her and knew I didn’t have to worry about anything related to our wedding photography. Trust her crazy ideas; you won’t regret it!

Sent on 06/09/2019

Kristen Ferrare · Married on 04/27/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

In all the craziness and fun, a wedding day flies by, leaving us with our memories and emotions. Through Elba’s incredible work, we are able to look back and relive every single moment over and over again. Elba is absolutely amazing with an incredibly electric personality. She made us feel like a lifelong friend is capturing our special day. We can’t thank her enough for how beautiful the photos are and how quickly she sent them to us. To all the couples reading this review, just know you are picking the best when you pick Elba Dipp!
    - Kristen & George

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 03/02/2019

An incredible photographer who takes stunning photos!

We could not recommend Elba Dipp any more highly. First and foremost, she takes stunningly beautiful photos. It doesn’t matter where the setting is: outside on a bright sunny day for portraits, inside the church for ceremony photos, during sunset near the water, or at night when the party starts: every picture Elba takes manages to capture the scene exactly as you remember it (or somehow even better). In particular, we were absolutely thrilled to get a wide shot of us on the Venetian Causeway with the entire Miami skyline in the background during sunset. The beauty of that photo (and so many others Elba took) is only matched by the dedication that she showed in capturing it: she literally stopped traffic on the causeway so that she could take the best photo possible. We love it so much we’re having it blown up and framed.

Just as important as the beautiful photos she takes, Elba is the perfect personality to have with you on your wedding day. She is funny and relaxed, but also no-nonsense when she has to be. We’re hardly naturals when it comes to having our picture taken, but Elba did a great job—both during our engagement session and during the wedding—of putting us at ease and bringing out the natural smiles that we were hoping to capture. And while she was putting us at ease, she was also mindful of the time and of our shot list: when we got off schedule (for reasons unrelated to Elba), she made sure that our family and wedding party photos were taken quickly and efficiently, and she was able to get nearly all the shots on our shot list despite having less time than she expected.

Elba was quick with turnaround time, giving us a dozen of the best photos the day after the wedding, and the rest not even a month later. Her website is super easy to use both for downloading and ordering prints of photos. And she was always quick to respond during the planning process whenever we had questions. From the moment we hired her all the way through when she delivered the photos to us, Elba consistently demonstrated why hiring her was one of the best decisions we made in planning our wedding. We’d encourage every couple to do the same: you will not regret it.

Sent on 05/10/2019

Cristy Montes De Oca · Married on 02/23/2019

The best out there

When searching for my wedding photographer, I knew I had to find someone who could deal with me being a “bridezilla” and most importantly someone who could bring my fairytale wedding to life. ELBA DIPP was it ! Elba is simply the best wedding photographer out there. She is professional, trust worthy, and EXTREMELY attention to detail. I am so happy that my Husband and I chose you!!

Sent on 06/18/2019