Dipp Photobooth Reviews

Dipp Photobooth 5
Dipp Photobooth 6

Barbara · Married on 12/02/2018

The "FUN" Album to our most special day

Dipp was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. They were professional, easy and reliable. Looking at the pictures after our wedding has allowed us to celebrate with the various groups that were enjoying our celebration. I STRONGLY RECOMMEND DIPP PHOTOBOOTH! I can't wait to use them again! Barbara and Carlos November 30th, 2018

Kristen · Married on 11/17/2018

Loved Them!

We loved having Dipp Photobooth at our wedding! They were great to work with and very responsive. Our guests loved using them at the reception and we enjoyed getting everyone's pictures after the wedding to look at. Thank you for adding a fun aspect to our wedding!

• Micaela

Micaela Jimenez · Married on 11/02/2018

We couldn't picture our wedding reception without Dipp Photobooth!

Dipp Photobooth was AMAZING!! Our guests absolutely loved the photobooth and all the fun props! The best part is that everyone could get their photos immediately sent to their email or phone number, and were able to share them right away!!

Before the wedding, Guillermo reached out to us and we filled out a form to choose the background and styles we wanted. He even took our invitation design and made a photobooth template that matched it perfectly!

On the wedding day, Guillermo had such great and positive energy (he may have even made a short but super fun appearance on the dance floor!), and was very helpful showing us all the cool things that you could do with the photobooth!

We didn't know how much we needed Dipp Photobooth at our wedding until we had it, and we are SO happy that we did!! Now we couldn't have pictured our reception without it!!

• Brittney

Brittney · Married on 10/27/2018

such a great feature to have at a wedding

Guillermo was super responsive to everything I needed and our guests totally loved that we had a photo booth. Everyone had so much fun and we got a lot of great photos and memories from our wedding. Definitely recommend.

Ana Ansola · Married on 10/20/2018

Highly Recommend DIPP Photo Booth!

We are so happy we chose DIPP Photo Booth for our Wedding! Throughout the planning process, Guillermo was professional, friendly, down to earth, and always quickly responded to our emails. The picture quality is amazing, and our guests had SO MUCH FUN! You won't regret booking DIPP :)

Dipp Photobooth 8

Rossana · Married on 09/28/2018

Dipp photobooth was so much fun at my weddding all my guests loved it

Loved working with Guillermo. The picture quality is GREAT and I loved that they have lots of options for background. Totally recommend Dipp photobooth!

Dipp Photobooth 9

Elizabeth · Married on 05/26/2018

Dipp Photobooth was one of the best decisions I made for our wedding. Their Photo Booth was definitely the one thing that every guest enjoy that night. Even two weeks after the event everyone is still telling me how amazing and fun it was.
    From the moment that I booked Guillermo as our Photo Booth I knew we had made a great decision. Guillermo was always extremely helpful, had great ideas, and always made sure I was happy with the product. He made sure to reach out to me with different design options and it was just a pleasure working with him. I always felt like everything was being handled and I never had to worry about a thing! Dips Photo Booth was definitely worth every penny! I can't express how much I enjoyed and appreciated having Dipp Photo Booth, their energy was one of a kind. Having them at our event felt like having family there. They always made sure that everything was running smoothly and for that I am forever grateful. Dips is definitely a great team and I would genuinely recommend them to everyone looking to Photobooths for any event! I know I will definitely keep using them for any event I may have :)

Guillermo, thank you for everything you did for Derek and I that day; we truly appreciate it from the bottom of our hearts. Our wedding was beyond amazing; I can't even put into words how grateful we are. Dipp PhotoBooth definitely exceeded our expectations and truly made our event that much more fun :) We truly were blessed to have had the best vendors there that night taking care of us, and you were one of the main ones. Thank you!!

Dipp Photobooth 10

Jillian · Married on 05/04/2018

Guillermo is amazing! Hiring Dipp Photobooth was one of the best decisions that we made for our wedding. Guillermo engaged with our guests and truly loved celebrating with us. Our guests loved the option to text the pictures directly to their phones, as well as receiving the actual prints. We also received copies that we cherish looking at and laughing. 100% recommend Guillermo to make sure your guests are having the time of their lives!!

Carolina · Married on 04/28/2018

Amazing! My husband and I could not have asked for a better vendor for a photobooth! Highly recommend Dipp photobooth

Diana · Married on 04/28/2018

Hands down the best Photobooth service EVERRRRR!!!! I have been to weddings before mine with other photobooth companies and nothing like mine... They rush for the time being there and are so impersonal! Dipp is incredibly professional, the quality of prints are amazing, the props were very nice and unique! I am OBSESSED with my back drop... It was everything... Chic, modern yet with a touch of elegance and class. Not to mention Guille! He was so fun and felt like family! I promise you will thank me later!!! I'm not one to write reviews but good work and attention cannot go unnoticed!

Thank you so much my DIPP(STER) :) !
    With love,
    Diana & Raul :)

Luis · Married on 04/27/2018

Great vendor, very professional, and pictures were amazing!

Jill · Married on 03/10/2018

Dipp Photobooth was the perfect touch to our wedding day! I could not thank Guillermo enough for everything he did! He was so fast and responsive in the planning process. From creating our amazing photo strip that matched the decor, to the entire set up itself! He was everything I expected and more. His assistant was super sweet as well. The guests loved them! The props were amazing and the back drop was beautiful! Thank you again for making our day that much more special!!

• Y

Yadira · Married on 02/17/2018

One of the best decisions we made was hiring Dipp Photobooth for our wedding! Guillermo was a true professional who helped make our vision come true. From the design to the set up and actual prints (which we could text, email or print) it was all exceptional. He kept the energy alive as guests waited their turns and treated everyone as if he'd known them forever. If want to spice up your event this is the company to hire! Thank you again for all of your hard work and dedication during this special moment in our lives. - Yadira & Ross Daniels

Krystin · Married on 02/03/2018

Dipp Photobooth was absolutely amazing!!! It made our wedding that much more fun and memorable and the photos are so great to look back on. All of my guests had such a blast with it. They had funny props and Guillermo was able to come up with a photo strip that nearly matched our wedding invitations! They are beautiful! Guillermo was so much fun and easy to work with - literally the best!!! I would recommend Dipp Photobooth over and over again!!

Dipp Photobooth 11

Teresita · Married on 01/13/2018

Please don't look any further!! Dipp Photobooth is the best!! It was such a pleasure working with Guillermo from Dipp Photobooth. Your services were outstanding! Most of all, your consideration and thoughtfulness made this one very memorable event!! I wish you all the best and we will see you at our new event, without a doubt! :)

Ginger · Married on 01/12/2018

Such a great vendor to work with! Best quality props and best quality photos. The staff that was there was so helpful and friendly. I loved how easy it was to get a copy of the photos of your choice and they sent us a link with all the photos take which was really great. Another bonus was they took a copy of the pictures and added them to a photo book really cool to see all the photos the next day. Use Dipp for your photo booth you will not be disappointed!

• F

Freddy · Married on 12/23/2017

The service was amazing. The staff was so helpful and nice to all the guest. Everyone loved the photo booth. I will definitely recommend their services to anyone.

natasha · Married on 12/01/2017

EXCELLENT, KIND, AND GENIUNE are the first words that come to mind when I think of Guillermo and his photobooth services! I’ve always had a vision for the photobooth on our wedding day but Guillermo and his team truly out did It! My family, husband and guests raved all day and the next day about how fun & pretty the photobooth was! It was a statement piece that completed our wedding day! THANK YOU DIPP!! Look forward to having you at all our future events!!! Love, the Ruiz family!

Karina · Married on 11/17/2017

Dipp Photo Booth was exceptional! I’m so glad we chose them for my sisters wedding. From their professionalism to quality of service. Definitely booking for all future events!

• I

Ileana · Married on 11/04/2017

We used Dipp Photobooth for our wedding and we couldn't be happier! I loved our design and our guests had a blast with the booth and the props. Not only was Guillermo wonderful to work with, he was accommodating and professional. The quality of the photos are amazing and getting to look through our guests' photos brought so many smiles and laughter to my husband and I after the wedding. Thank you so much Dipp Photobooth, LLC!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dipp Photobooth 12
  • Jennifer & Gilbert

Jennifer · Married on 11/03/2017

Guillermo and his team were fantastic! No hesitation. Anything we wanted he was able to provide and if not he would've found a way to make it happen. Best wedding ever!

Vyacheslav · Married on 10/28/2017

These guys were excellent. Not only did all the photos come out wonderful but they were extremely nice and professional. Would hire them for any event in a heartbeat!

Luisa · Married on 09/07/2017

It was a very good experience to work with Guillermo and his team. Guillermo is detail oriented, and he will work with you to create the perfect layout and design for your prints. Very happy with the results.

Stephanie · Married on 07/07/2017

This was the ULTIMATE hit at my wedding! I do not regret it in the least, from scheduling his services to the day of the wedding everything ran SMOOTH. It felt like we had known each other for years. The backdrop and the insidiously photos matched my invitation, everyone was happy and having a BLAST! My husband and I could not have been happier. We got all the shots that people took and it's a memory will never forget! Highly recommend...