Dipp Photobooth Reviews

Dipp Photobooth 6
Dipp Photobooth 7
  • W

Wendy De La Rua · Getting married on 07/04/2020

YOU NEED DIPP-photbooth at your event!!!

If there were more stars I would give you more. Guillermo is someone that you need at your event! He is more than just a photo-booth person. He will make sure your guests are having fun and that you get everything that you wanted. He will be making sure that your experience is supreme and that most importantly you are having fun as well. His professionalism is exceptional. The process to choose the photobooth is very simple. You also get a draft a few days before your event to make sure the template will look just like you expected. Thank you so much for making my wedding even more special with this
    ]photobooth. I highly recommend him. You won't regret it!

Sent on 04/21/2019
    Dipp Photobooth 8

Dipp Photobooth's reply:

You're a doll Wendy! We had an amazing time at your wedding and can't stress how welcomed you made us feel. Looking forward to be a part of your next event!

Bonnie · Getting married on 06/08/2019

Wedding photo booth

Only positive things.
    They were part of my wedding and did a great job.

Sent on 04/22/2019

Dipp Photobooth's reply:

Thank you Bonnie! You looked absolutely stunning on your wedding day and your guests were a lot of fun. Thanks again for allowing us to be a part of your special day!
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 03/30/2019

Funnest Photo Booth

All the guests had a great time at the photo booth!

Working with Dipp Photobooth was very easy. There were lots of great options for backgrounds and packages. They offered tech savvy ways to send pictures which my guests really enjoyed.

I would highly recommend them and definitely hire them again for future events!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Dipp Photobooth's reply:

Laura you were amazing! Thank you for taking care of our staff and we cannot wait to see you both soon again!!

Enrique Cepero · Married on 03/09/2019

Highly Recommended Photobooth

We used Dipp Photobooth for our wedding and it was the right choice. They were friendly, professional, and provided great service from beginning to end. They arrived on time (which most of our vendors did not). They created a fun atmosphere for our guests using the booth and were engaged with all of them. Finally we opted for the photo book option which and I am glad we did, it gave us a chance to save these memories and see a different more laid back side to our guests in our formal event.

Sent on 04/23/2019

Dipp Photobooth's reply:

It was a pleasure to have been a part of your wedding Enrique! Glad we made your experience so much fun and to have a created a wonderful memory. Lots of blessings to you both!

Claire AF · Married on 02/02/2019

Great experience with Guillermo

Guillermo is great to work with. I am so happy that we decided to go with his photo booth service. He is professional and responsive and works with you to get exactly the format and layout that you want. The photo booth was a huge success at the wedding, everyone loved it and Guillermo! I would 100% recommend.

Sent on 03/01/2019

Dipp Photobooth's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Claire! We had an amazing time at your wedding and it was an absolute pleasure to have you as a client. We hope to see you soon!
  • Kristy

Kristy · Married on 02/02/2019

Fun memories!

They were so fun!! We got to keep the book with pictures as a sign in book. They helped me design the logo for the strips. Highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/23/2019
    Dipp Photobooth 9

Dipp Photobooth's reply:

We love you Kristy! It was our pleasure to have been a part of your wedding and we thank you for your hospitality.
  • Moraima

Moraima · Married on 01/05/2019

Excellent , great service and professionalism!

They are very professional and respond to your text, emails , immediately, they coordinate colors, prompts you want and very accommodating, you and your guests will really enjoy!

Sent on 01/11/2019

Barbara · Married on 12/02/2018

The "FUN" Album to our most special day

Dipp was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. They were professional, easy and reliable. Looking at the pictures after our wedding has allowed us to celebrate with the various groups that were enjoying our celebration. I STRONGLY RECOMMEND DIPP PHOTOBOOTH! I can't wait to use them again! Barbara and Carlos November 30th, 2018

Sent on 12/04/2018

Kristen · Married on 11/17/2018

Loved Them!

We loved having Dipp Photobooth at our wedding! They were great to work with and very responsive. Our guests loved using them at the reception and we enjoyed getting everyone's pictures after the wedding to look at. Thank you for adding a fun aspect to our wedding!

Sent on 11/29/2018
  • Brittney

Brittney · Married on 10/27/2018

such a great feature to have at a wedding

Guillermo was super responsive to everything I needed and our guests totally loved that we had a photo booth. Everyone had so much fun and we got a lot of great photos and memories from our wedding. Definitely recommend.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Ana Ansola · Married on 10/20/2018

Highly Recommend DIPP Photo Booth!

We are so happy we chose DIPP Photo Booth for our Wedding! Throughout the planning process, Guillermo was professional, friendly, down to earth, and always quickly responded to our emails. The picture quality is amazing, and our guests had SO MUCH FUN! You won't regret booking DIPP :)

Sent on 11/13/2018
    Dipp Photobooth 10

Rossana · Married on 09/28/2018

Dipp photobooth was so much fun at my weddding all my guests loved it

Loved working with Guillermo. The picture quality is GREAT and I loved that they have lots of options for background. Totally recommend Dipp photobooth!

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Dipp Photobooth 11

Elizabeth · Married on 05/26/2018

Dipp Photobooth was one of the best decisions I made for our wedding. Their Photo Booth was definitely the one thing that every guest enjoy that night. Even two weeks after the event everyone is still telling me how amazing and fun it was.
    From the moment that I booked Guillermo as our Photo Booth I knew we had made a great decision. Guillermo was always extremely helpful, had great ideas, and always made sure I was happy with the product. He made sure to reach out to me with different design options and it was just a pleasure working with him. I always felt like everything was being handled and I never had to worry about a thing! Dips Photo Booth was definitely worth every penny! I can't express how much I enjoyed and appreciated having Dipp Photo Booth, their energy was one of a kind. Having them at our event felt like having family there. They always made sure that everything was running smoothly and for that I am forever grateful. Dips is definitely a great team and I would genuinely recommend them to everyone looking to Photobooths for any event! I know I will definitely keep using them for any event I may have :)

Guillermo, thank you for everything you did for Derek and I that day; we truly appreciate it from the bottom of our hearts. Our wedding was beyond amazing; I can't even put into words how grateful we are. Dipp PhotoBooth definitely exceeded our expectations and truly made our event that much more fun :) We truly were blessed to have had the best vendors there that night taking care of us, and you were one of the main ones. Thank you!!

Sent on 06/20/2018
    Dipp Photobooth 12

Jillian · Married on 05/04/2018

Guillermo is amazing! Hiring Dipp Photobooth was one of the best decisions that we made for our wedding. Guillermo engaged with our guests and truly loved celebrating with us. Our guests loved the option to text the pictures directly to their phones, as well as receiving the actual prints. We also received copies that we cherish looking at and laughing. 100% recommend Guillermo to make sure your guests are having the time of their lives!!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Carolina · Married on 04/28/2018

Amazing! My husband and I could not have asked for a better vendor for a photobooth! Highly recommend Dipp photobooth

Sent on 04/01/2018

Diana · Married on 04/28/2018

Hands down the best Photobooth service EVERRRRR!!!! I have been to weddings before mine with other photobooth companies and nothing like mine... They rush for the time being there and are so impersonal! Dipp is incredibly professional, the quality of prints are amazing, the props were very nice and unique! I am OBSESSED with my back drop... It was everything... Chic, modern yet with a touch of elegance and class. Not to mention Guille! He was so fun and felt like family! I promise you will thank me later!!! I'm not one to write reviews but good work and attention cannot go unnoticed!

Thank you so much my DIPP(STER) :) !
    With love,
    Diana & Raul :)

Sent on 05/29/2018

Luis · Married on 04/27/2018

Great vendor, very professional, and pictures were amazing!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Jill · Married on 03/10/2018

Dipp Photobooth was the perfect touch to our wedding day! I could not thank Guillermo enough for everything he did! He was so fast and responsive in the planning process. From creating our amazing photo strip that matched the decor, to the entire set up itself! He was everything I expected and more. His assistant was super sweet as well. The guests loved them! The props were amazing and the back drop was beautiful! Thank you again for making our day that much more special!!

Sent on 05/22/2018
  • Y

Yadira · Married on 02/17/2018

One of the best decisions we made was hiring Dipp Photobooth for our wedding! Guillermo was a true professional who helped make our vision come true. From the design to the set up and actual prints (which we could text, email or print) it was all exceptional. He kept the energy alive as guests waited their turns and treated everyone as if he'd known them forever. If want to spice up your event this is the company to hire! Thank you again for all of your hard work and dedication during this special moment in our lives. - Yadira & Ross Daniels

Sent on 02/23/2018

Krystin · Married on 02/03/2018

Dipp Photobooth was absolutely amazing!!! It made our wedding that much more fun and memorable and the photos are so great to look back on. All of my guests had such a blast with it. They had funny props and Guillermo was able to come up with a photo strip that nearly matched our wedding invitations! They are beautiful! Guillermo was so much fun and easy to work with - literally the best!!! I would recommend Dipp Photobooth over and over again!!

Sent on 03/01/2018
    Dipp Photobooth 13

Teresita · Married on 01/13/2018

Please don't look any further!! Dipp Photobooth is the best!! It was such a pleasure working with Guillermo from Dipp Photobooth. Your services were outstanding! Most of all, your consideration and thoughtfulness made this one very memorable event!! I wish you all the best and we will see you at our new event, without a doubt! :)

Sent on 01/22/2018

Ginger · Married on 01/12/2018

Such a great vendor to work with! Best quality props and best quality photos. The staff that was there was so helpful and friendly. I loved how easy it was to get a copy of the photos of your choice and they sent us a link with all the photos take which was really great. Another bonus was they took a copy of the pictures and added them to a photo book really cool to see all the photos the next day. Use Dipp for your photo booth you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/23/2018
  • F

Freddy · Married on 12/23/2017

The service was amazing. The staff was so helpful and nice to all the guest. Everyone loved the photo booth. I will definitely recommend their services to anyone.

Sent on 12/25/2017

natasha · Married on 12/01/2017

EXCELLENT, KIND, AND GENIUNE are the first words that come to mind when I think of Guillermo and his photobooth services! I’ve always had a vision for the photobooth on our wedding day but Guillermo and his team truly out did It! My family, husband and guests raved all day and the next day about how fun & pretty the photobooth was! It was a statement piece that completed our wedding day! THANK YOU DIPP!! Look forward to having you at all our future events!!! Love, the Ruiz family!

Sent on 12/03/2017