Dinsmore Photography Reviews

Dinsmore Photography 2
Dinsmore Photography 3
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 08/18/2018

This is a review on our engagement photo shoot. (Our wedding date is still 10 months away!) My fiance and I had the pleasure of having Curtis take our engagement photos at a nearby park we selected. From the very beginning, Curtis was very responsive through the wedding wire website and by text to work out a date that we could meet. He was very accommodating with our schedules and was open to any suggestions we had for location preferences. Throughout the shoot, he gave direction very well and helped to get the shots that I wanted (I sent him my Pinterest board of favorite poses). He has a good, artistic eye with flattering angles :) Everything was seamless and comfortable. He used his time efficiently and never made us feel rushed. We also learned that he is a co-author of a wedding book which we will be purchasing. My fiance and I definitely recommend Curtis and thank him for photographing this special time for us.

Sent on 10/24/2017
  • I

Isabel · Married on 06/08/2018

I am very happy to have selected Dinsmore photography's service. Curtis, is a professional wedding photographer who was able to document my special day from the ceremony to the reception with various candids and posed photos. He is very talented, professional, and punctual. I recommend his services.

Sent on 08/26/2018
    Dinsmore Photography 4
    Dinsmore Photography 5

Sallie · Married on 04/14/2018

Curtis was the consummate professional. His photos were stunning! He has an eye for more than photography, his work is a piece of art. I can not recommend him enough!

Sent on 04/17/2018
    Dinsmore Photography 6

Audrey · Married on 03/10/2018

Curtis has an amazing eye for capturing authentic, unedited moments. I asked for as many candids as possible because I feel like that’s what the wedding day is all about- true love that doesn’t have to be staged between the couple or family and friends. Curtis finds the best angles to capture sweet images that are unique without trying hard to be so, is so subtle that you don’t even feel like you’re being photographed, and coaches through the awkwardness of being in front of the lens with ease. So grateful for his talent on my favorite day!

Sent on 08/28/2018