Dinner and Company Reviews

Dinner and Company 7
  • Shi

Shi · Married on 09/28/2019

The Best in the Business

Barry's Dinner and Company is simply the best. Not only do they execute fantastic food (so, so delicious), they help you along the way with the planning and decision-making process. They assist with set up prior to the wedding so that the wedding party doesnt have to worry about it. They offer advice and suggestions when requested. They put the bride and groom at ease and just make it all work. I cannot recommend Barry and his company enough!

Sent on 10/02/2019
    Dinner and Company 13
    Dinner and Company 14
  • Nichelle

Nichelle · Married on 09/21/2019

"Best food at a wedding" - all of our guests

One of our main goals for our wedding was to have amazing food. Thanks to Barry at Dinner and Company we did! This was our one and only tasting it was that good. While we were greeting our guests everyone told us how delicious the food was, and that some even went back for seconds and thirds. We did a cocktail style reception with passed apps, a filet mignon carving station with mashed potatoes, ravioli station, caesar salad martinis, and a cheeseburger slider late night snack. If anyone came to our wedding thinking cocktail style receptions leave you hungry, Barry definitely proved them wrong!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Christina Sutera · Married on 08/31/2019

The best caterers around

Barry and his team were a dream to work with. They answered questions, were accomodating with menu options, made special dishes for food allergies and were very attentive during the wedding itself. The food was delicious-we still have guests commenting about how good the steaks were. Hiring Dinner and Co was one of the best decisions we made for the wedding!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Hassett · Married on 07/20/2019

Great food, great price, amazing to work with!

I was so happy to work with Barry! He was so responsive and helpful and on top of all that, was much more reasonably priced than other caterers. He was able to flip the ceremony room to the reception room easily and everyone loved the food. Not to mention, he didn't make it difficult to do a tasting - i feel like other caterers wanted you to pay a lot and/or were not flexible with their dates. Thanks Barry!

Sent on 08/29/2019
    Dinner and Company 15
    Dinner and Company 16
    Dinner and Company 17
  • Olivia Kate

Olivia Kate · Married on 04/07/2019

Dinner and Company is an Amazing Catering Company!

Wow, Barry and his team are the best! They did a fantastic job setting up for the ceremony and flipping the room. The food was delicious and such an excellent value; we got many compliments. Both Barry and his team are a pleasure to work with, we had celiacs and vegan guests, and he was easily able to accommodate everyone. We would have no hesitation to hire Dinner and Company again. Thank you, Barry!

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 10/27/2018

The best decision we made!

My husband and I are so, so very thankful we selected Barry and Dinner & Company as our caterer for our wedding. Working with him and his family (which is his very excellent staff) was the best decision we made in our entire wedding process. Leading up to our day, Barry was incredibly responsive and had an amazing attention to detail. We faced a few last-minute changes and set-backs on our wedding day due to weather, but we felt absolutely secure and at ease knowing Barry was there and was on top of everything. His presence was so comforting to us. He and his family were so attentive, helpful, and efficient. The best part is, we never felt like we were working with a vendor throughout the process, but rather like we were working with family, and someone who cared about our wedding as much as we did. His food was absolutely delicious. From the unique hors d'oeuvres to the truly spectacular entrees, our food was impressive and memorable. We received so many compliments from our guests that it was the best wedding meal they had ever had. He also made pies and cider donuts for our desserts, which were heaven! We would recommend him to absolutely anyone and everyone!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Joan · Married on 10/13/2018

The perfect caterer

Dinner and Company deserves the highest of praise for the amazing feast they provided for our recent rehearsal dinner. Chef Barry and his team of servers truly made the night the perfect start to a magical wedding weekend. From the main course to the deserts, our guests were raving about the delicious food, the beautiful presentations and the professional service. Planning the event was a breeze as Chef Barry helped to guide us in the right direction, make suggestions that fit the bill and even graciously accommodated last minute changes, special requests and additions. (The grooms' dad wants vanilla ice cream? The aunts and uncles from Ireland have never had strawberry shortcake? No problem.) The peace of mind this provided, knowing that Chef Barry and his team had this under control so we could relax and spend time with our family, some we hadn't seen in years, some we were meeting for the first time, was priceless. Thanks again!

Sent on 12/14/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/07/2018

Amazing People and Food

My husband and I cannot say enough about how amazing Barry and his staff were to work with. We first met Barry for a tasting, and we were blown away with how professional, friendly, and accomodating Barry was. We immediately felt comfortable with him. He made us truly feel like he cared just as much about our wedding as we did. Once we actually tried the courses of food, we were 100% sold on hiring him for our wedding. Everything we ate was spectacular! In addition to the food, we were also able to rent his amazing mirror photobooth! It was such a fun and modern take on the original photobooth and all our guests LOVED it! Working with Barry in the months leading up to our wedding was as smooth as can be. Communication was quick and easy and he made sure that no details were left out. On the wedding day, the layout of the tables was so beautiful and beyond what I had imagined. Barry and his very professional and hard working staff made sure that the day went on without any hitches! I received so many comments about how delicious all the food was! Hiring Barry and his staff was the best decision my husband and I made. We are so thankful for them and their part in making our wedding a dream come true!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Michelle · Married on 07/14/2018

PHENOMENAL! I cannot begin to explain how wonderful Chef Barry and his staff were in both the planning and execution/service at my wedding. I was planning my wedding from out of state and Barry graciously met with my Mother and sisters to help set up the menu. Barry's attention to detail and thoughtfulness were unbelievable. He even came to my venue the day before the wedding to start setting up and making sure everything was perfect and ready to go. The day of the wedding came and Barry and his staff delivered a phenomenal meal with outstanding service. Many weddings I've attended have just "ok" food, but Dinner and Company's food was amazing! Many of my guests commented about how good the food was. His staff were professional and pleasant throughout the evening, with one of them even carrying my plate of food to the table so I wouldn't spill on my wedding dress :) Thank you so much Barry and Dinner and Company! Can't wait to use you again at my next event!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Marina · Married on 05/26/2018

We used Barry and his team as our wedding caterer, and they were absolutely magnificent!! From our first tasting over one year ago to our wedding day this past Memorial Day Weekend, the experience with Dinner & Company was spectacular. Barry is super responsive and accommodating. Not only was the food DELICIOUS, but the presentation was also equally amazing. We cannot thank Barry and his team enough for helping make our wedding day so great. We would 100% recommend this caterer to anyone!!

Sent on 06/09/2018
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 05/19/2018

I can’t recommend Barry highly enough! He was very responsive, easy to work with and just an all around good guy. During the planning period and lead up to the wedding, I don’t think we ever waited more than half an hour or so to hear back from him on any issue, which really made things easy. We had buffet stations at our wedding, which could have been complicated given the set-up of the venue (the Endicott Estate in Dedham) and the amount of guests in attendance, but Barry made sure everything went off without a hitch. This was especially impressive given that, at the last minute, we had to move our ceremony, meal and reception indoors due to weather. Based on how smoothly things ended up going, and how great everything looked, you would have thought it was the plan all along to have the wedding inside.

Lastly, the food he made was incredible. I don’t think there was one dish or hors d’oeuvre that wasn’t a complete hit with our guests. He provides a huge menu for you to choose from, so no matter what you like, I’m pretty confident Barry can make it. He also provides beautiful charger plates, glasses and linens. He will set up all your decor. When you plan your wedding, there are so many little details and contingencies that have to be accounted for; having a pro like Barry to handle all that lets you relax (to the extent that is possible) and just have fun. Go Barry!! - Frank and Andrea

Sent on 07/15/2018
    Dinner and Company 18

Emily · Married on 11/03/2017

I would like everyone to know that choosing to work with Barry and his team is one of the best choices you can make for your special occasion - weddings, showers, parties, etc. Truly, the staff made the whole day seamless (from decor to food) and absolutely none of my 165 guests had a single complaint about food. He was especially thoughtful to send a plate of food up to our room before the big reception so we could get a bite before partying - bravo! I cannot stress enough how pleased we were, and believe me when I say I could not have been a more relaxed bride with the food handled by Dinner & Co. Thank you thank you!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Sarah · Married on 07/22/2017

My husband and I wanted laid-back unpretentious food for our wedding this past July. We were disappointed with several caterers we interviewed prior to finding Barry who wanted to charge a year of college tuition for a gosh darn taco bar. Barry and his team made our culinary wedding dreams come true while still being respectful of our budget which was incredibly refreshing for a wedding vendor.

Hiring Dinner and Company took so much stress and worry out of the planning process and the fact that they own their own rental items is incredible. Barry has an amazing photobooth magic mirror we seriously regret not renting, but we do highly recommend renting the old fashioned ice cream cart. Barry and his team served amazing cookie ice cream sandwiches and choco-tacos per our request for dessert :).

In the end, the food was hot and delicious and the catering team did an incredible job swapping our space from ceremony to reception all while serving during cocktail hour. Hire Barry for your event today!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Michelle · Married on 07/15/2017

Chef Barry did a tremendous job, the food was delicious,hot and looked beautiful. Barry and his staff did way more than make and serve food they helped decorate and break down after the event. I can't say enough how great they were ,we will definitely be using them again!!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Amanda · Married on 05/28/2017

We could not be more thrilled that we chose Chef Barry and Dinner and Company to cater our 5/28/17 Camp Kiwanee wedding. From our first meeting and tasting to our wedding day everything went flawlessly. He helped us coordinate with our other vendors and was knowledgeable about our venue which made us feel at ease. He even met us at Camp Kiwanee a few weeks before our wedding to go over our layout and flow of our reception.
    Barry and his crew were polite, professional, and tended to the needs of our guests throughout the night. We opted for a two passed hors d’oeuvres, bacon wrapped scallops and mac n cheese bites. They were plentiful and both a hit with guests young and old! Along with the cheese and fruit table, we had a buffet with a variety of options including a carving station with prime rib and a baked potato bar. Everyone was complementing our food and many went up for seconds. One of our favorite parts of the dinner service was the kids meals-chicken fingers and fries which the kids (and parents) loved!
    We would highly recommend Barry and his staff to anyone having a wedding or other event. They made our wedding day extra special (and delicious)!

Sent on 06/19/2017

J · Married on 11/12/2016

Chef Barry was the only caterer willing to make all of the food we requested for a Thanksgiving feast (turkey, gravy, mashed potatoes, roasted root vegetables, macaroni and cheese, butternut squash ravioli, harvest salad, cranberry sauce, apple and pumpkin pies, plus hors d'oeuvres and a cheese and cracker table) - and he was well within our budget! The food was delicious and there was a lot of it. He has his own servingware and plateware which saves costs on rentals. His team even set up the ceremony chairs for us. Working with him was a breeze and he really knows his stuff, especially at the Endicott Estate. I can't say enough nice things about Dinner and Company! I would definitely hire them again to cater my next big event.

Sent on 12/19/2016

Sherene · Married on 10/15/2016

Dinner & Company provided the most delicious food for our daughter's Bat Mitzvah. They were so accommodating for all of our guests especially those with allergies. Everything was set up perfectly just as we imagined. We are still hearing from our guests about how delicious the food was and how friendly the staff was too. We highly recommend Dinner & Company for any event you are planning small or large. Thank you so much for making our daughter's Bat Mitzvah so special.

Sent on 12/11/2016

brittany · Married on 10/08/2016

Barry was amazing! He went above and beyond to make our day perfect! We were extremely happy. The food was amazing and everyone was raving about Barry and his team. I would highly recommend Dinner &CO for any event.

Sent on 12/11/2016

Maggie · Married on 07/15/2016

Dinner and Company was an amazing catering company to work with! Barry the chef and owner was communicative, very knowledgable and friendly. He had worked with our venue a lot and answered so many questions and calmed a lot of our nerves along the way. The food was excellent and we got a ton of compliments! Barry's staff was very helpful and were so easy to work with. I would highly recommend Barry and Dinner and Company!

Sent on 08/02/2016

michael · Married on 06/04/2016

Barry and Co ;) were very helpful from our initial meeting until the final table was cleared. The food was tremendous, the help efficient, professional and courteous and the outcomes more than we could have hoped for. You can not go wrong with Dinner and Co. !

Sent on 12/12/2016
  • Brigit

Brigit · Married on 10/17/2015

Chef Barry and his staff at Dinner and company are amazing! They catered my reception and cocktail hour at the Holliston Historical Society. The food was absolutely the best meal that I have ever had at a wedding and I have had people tell me how great the food was. My Husband got to have several of the Apps and said they were great.
    We cant thank you enough for all of your hard work and the amount of time you spend with us going over food choices. A++++ rating from the Two of us for sure.

Sent on 10/19/2015

Kait · Married on 08/29/2015

I was so very thrilled with the service and quality provided by Dinner and Company. Chef Barry was very responsive and easy to work with, the food was all delicious, and I was comfortable knowing he and his staff are absolute professionals who managed everything beautifully!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Michelle · Married on 06/19/2015

I simply cannot express how grateful my husband and I are to have had Chef Barry and his team cater our wedding. They are absolutely phenomenal! The guests raved about the food, especially the father of the groom who needed a specially prepared gluten-free meal. In addition to serving excellent food, Chef Barry and his servers are the friendliest, most professional, and courteous people who added to the overall jovial atmosphere of the wedding. If that weren't enough, they were incredibly helpful, going beyond their catering responsibilities to help things run smoothly. Our wedding was a do-it-yourself wedding with an elaborate theme; we took on a bit more than we could manage, and the extra help that Chef Barry and his staff lent us was invaluable to us and our family. Amazingly Dinner and Company was one of the most reasonably priced catering companies I came across in my extensive research. I most highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/21/2015

Deb · Married on 06/06/2015

Chef Barry at Dinner & Company is everything you could ever ask for in a caterer, plus some. He was not only extremely helpful and organized, his food was amazing! Dinner & Company was the first caterer was the first caterer we looked at and after one taste of food, we did not need to look any further.

Chef Barry was also extremely helpful in the setup process the day of the wedding, making sure that everything was perfect. Our guests raved about the food and about his professionalism and service. There is no need to look at any other catering company for your big day!

Sent on 06/28/2015
  • Deanna

Deanna · Married on 05/22/2015

Chef Barry and his team of professionals were absolutely spectacular!! I couldn't have asked for a better caterer. He was able to provide more than enough food for our guest count of 130 and in a camp! He and his team went through countless boxes of decorations and mason jars to perfect the centerpieces and decor of the dining hall. Barry was professional and detailed in that he was very prepared about all the small details that made a big difference. I was able to sit back and enjoy the wedding and I didn't have to worry a bit about the food. I received nothing but compliments on the apps, entree and the efficiency of the servers. They were quick but still able to give us time to enjoy and not feel rushed. Chef Barry and his team were perfect and I highly recommend him for your catering needs.

Sent on 05/27/2015

Dinner and Company's reply:

Thank you so much Deanna for this wonderful review. We had a great time with you and your guests