80 Reviews for Dinner and Company

Mexican (1)
Seafood (1)
Nut Free (1)
76 Dinner and Company Reviews

PHENOMENAL! I cannot begin to explain how wonderful Chef Barry and his staff were in both the planning and execution/service at my wedding. I was planning my wedding from out of state and Barry graciously met with my Mother and sisters to help set up the menu. Barry's attention to detail and thoughtfulness were unbelievable. He even came to my venue the day before the wedding to start setting up and making sure everything was perfect and ready to go. The day of the wedding came and Barry and his staff delivered a phenomenal meal with outstanding service. Many weddings I've attended have just "ok" food, but Dinner and Company's food was amazing! Many of my guests commented about how good the food was. His staff were professional and pleasant throughout the evening, with one of them even carrying my plate of food to the table so I wouldn't spill on my wedding dress :) Thank you so much Barry and Dinner and Company! Can't wait to use you again at my next event!

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We used Barry and his team as our wedding caterer, and they were absolutely magnificent!! From our first tasting over one year ago to our wedding day this past Memorial Day Weekend, the experience with Dinner & Company was spectacular. Barry is super responsive and accommodating. Not only was the food DELICIOUS, but the presentation was also equally amazing. We cannot thank Barry and his team enough for helping make our wedding day so great. We would 100% recommend this caterer to anyone!!

Profile Picture Marina, 5/26/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Tastings

I can’t recommend Barry highly enough! He was very responsive, easy to work with and just an all around good guy. During the planning period and lead up to the wedding, I don’t think we ever waited more than half an hour or so to hear back from him on any issue, which really made things easy. We had buffet stations at our wedding, which could have been complicated given the set-up of the venue (the Endicott Estate in Dedham) and the amount of guests in attendance, but Barry made sure everything went off without a hitch. This was especially impressive given that, at the last minute, we had to move our ceremony, meal and reception indoors due to weather. Based on how smoothly things ended up going, and how great everything looked, you would have thought it was the plan all along to have the wedding inside.

Lastly, the food he made was incredible. I don’t think there was one dish or hors d’oeuvre that wasn’t a complete hit with our guests. He provides a huge menu for you to choose from, so no matter what you like, I’m pretty confident Barry can make it. He also provides beautiful charger plates, glasses and linens. He will set up all your decor. When you plan your wedding, there are so many little details and contingencies that have to be accounted for; having a pro like Barry to handle all that lets you relax (to the extent that is possible) and just have fun. Go Barry!! - Frank and Andrea

Photo for Dinner and Company Review - Cocktail Hour!
Profile Picture Andrea, 5/19/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American, Asian, BBQ, French, Mediterranean, Seafood

I would like everyone to know that choosing to work with Barry and his team is one of the best choices you can make for your special occasion - weddings, showers, parties, etc. Truly, the staff made the whole day seamless (from decor to food) and absolutely none of my 165 guests had a single complaint about food. He was especially thoughtful to send a plate of food up to our room before the big reception so we could get a bite before partying - bravo! I cannot stress enough how pleased we were, and believe me when I say I could not have been a more relaxed bride with the food handled by Dinner & Co. Thank you thank you!

Profile Picture Emily, 11/3/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: American, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations, Vegetarian

My husband and I wanted laid-back unpretentious food for our wedding this past July. We were disappointed with several caterers we interviewed prior to finding Barry who wanted to charge a year of college tuition for a gosh darn taco bar. Barry and his team made our culinary wedding dreams come true while still being respectful of our budget which was incredibly refreshing for a wedding vendor.

Hiring Dinner and Company took so much stress and worry out of the planning process and the fact that they own their own rental items is incredible. Barry has an amazing photobooth magic mirror we seriously regret not renting, but we do highly recommend renting the old fashioned ice cream cart. Barry and his team served amazing cookie ice cream sandwiches and choco-tacos per our request for dessert :).

In the end, the food was hot and delicious and the catering team did an incredible job swapping our space from ceremony to reception all while serving during cocktail hour. Hire Barry for your event today!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Vegan, Vegetarian, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations, American, Italian, Mexican

Chef Barry did a tremendous job, the food was delicious,hot and looked beautiful. Barry and his staff did way more than make and serve food they helped decorate and break down after the event. I can't say enough how great they were ,we will definitely be using them again!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/15/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Vegetarian

We could not be more thrilled that we chose Chef Barry and Dinner and Company to cater our 5/28/17 Camp Kiwanee wedding. From our first meeting and tasting to our wedding day everything went flawlessly. He helped us coordinate with our other vendors and was knowledgeable about our venue which made us feel at ease. He even met us at Camp Kiwanee a few weeks before our wedding to go over our layout and flow of our reception.
Barry and his crew were polite, professional, and tended to the needs of our guests throughout the night. We opted for a two passed hors d’oeuvres, bacon wrapped scallops and mac n cheese bites. They were plentiful and both a hit with guests young and old! Along with the cheese and fruit table, we had a buffet with a variety of options including a carving station with prime rib and a baked potato bar. Everyone was complementing our food and many went up for seconds. One of our favorite parts of the dinner service was the kids meals-chicken fingers and fries which the kids (and parents) loved!
We would highly recommend Barry and his staff to anyone having a wedding or other event. They made our wedding day extra special (and delicious)!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations, American, Italian, Mediterranean

Chef Barry was the only caterer willing to make all of the food we requested for a Thanksgiving feast (turkey, gravy, mashed potatoes, roasted root vegetables, macaroni and cheese, butternut squash ravioli, harvest salad, cranberry sauce, apple and pumpkin pies, plus hors d'oeuvres and a cheese and cracker table) - and he was well within our budget! The food was delicious and there was a lot of it. He has his own servingware and plateware which saves costs on rentals. His team even set up the ceremony chairs for us. Working with him was a breeze and he really knows his stuff, especially at the Endicott Estate. I can't say enough nice things about Dinner and Company! I would definitely hire them again to cater my next big event.

Profile Picture J, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Dinner & Company provided the most delicious food for our daughter's Bat Mitzvah. They were so accommodating for all of our guests especially those with allergies. Everything was set up perfectly just as we imagined. We are still hearing from our guests about how delicious the food was and how friendly the staff was too. We highly recommend Dinner & Company for any event you are planning small or large. Thank you so much for making our daughter's Bat Mitzvah so special.

Profile Picture Sherene , 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Barry was amazing! He went above and beyond to make our day perfect! We were extremely happy. The food was amazing and everyone was raving about Barry and his team. I would highly recommend Dinner &CO for any event.

Profile Picture brittany, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Dinner and Company was an amazing catering company to work with! Barry the chef and owner was communicative, very knowledgable and friendly. He had worked with our venue a lot and answered so many questions and calmed a lot of our nerves along the way. The food was excellent and we got a ton of compliments! Barry's staff was very helpful and were so easy to work with. I would highly recommend Barry and Dinner and Company!

Profile Picture Maggie, 7/15/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Asian, Italian, Vegetarian, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations

Barry and Co ;) were very helpful from our initial meeting until the final table was cleared. The food was tremendous, the help efficient, professional and courteous and the outcomes more than we could have hoped for. You can not go wrong with Dinner and Co. !

Profile Picture michael, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Chef Barry and his staff at Dinner and company are amazing! They catered my reception and cocktail hour at the Holliston Historical Society. The food was absolutely the best meal that I have ever had at a wedding and I have had people tell me how great the food was. My Husband got to have several of the Apps and said they were great.
We cant thank you enough for all of your hard work and the amount of time you spend with us going over food choices. A++++ rating from the Two of us for sure.

Profile Picture User3809649, 2+ years ago, 12 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, American, Asian, Italian, Mediterranean, Southern

I was so very thrilled with the service and quality provided by Dinner and Company. Chef Barry was very responsive and easy to work with, the food was all delicious, and I was comfortable knowing he and his staff are absolute professionals who managed everything beautifully!

Profile Picture Kait, 8/29/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

I simply cannot express how grateful my husband and I are to have had Chef Barry and his team cater our wedding. They are absolutely phenomenal! The guests raved about the food, especially the father of the groom who needed a specially prepared gluten-free meal. In addition to serving excellent food, Chef Barry and his servers are the friendliest, most professional, and courteous people who added to the overall jovial atmosphere of the wedding. If that weren't enough, they were incredibly helpful, going beyond their catering responsibilities to help things run smoothly. Our wedding was a do-it-yourself wedding with an elaborate theme; we took on a bit more than we could manage, and the extra help that Chef Barry and his staff lent us was invaluable to us and our family. Amazingly Dinner and Company was one of the most reasonably priced catering companies I came across in my extensive research. I most highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/19/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Chef Barry at Dinner & Company is everything you could ever ask for in a caterer, plus some. He was not only extremely helpful and organized, his food was amazing! Dinner & Company was the first caterer was the first caterer we looked at and after one taste of food, we did not need to look any further.

Chef Barry was also extremely helpful in the setup process the day of the wedding, making sure that everything was perfect. Our guests raved about the food and about his professionalism and service. There is no need to look at any other catering company for your big day!

Profile Picture Deb, 6/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Chef Barry and his team of professionals were absolutely spectacular!! I couldn't have asked for a better caterer. He was able to provide more than enough food for our guest count of 130 and in a camp! He and his team went through countless boxes of decorations and mason jars to perfect the centerpieces and decor of the dining hall. Barry was professional and detailed in that he was very prepared about all the small details that made a big difference. I was able to sit back and enjoy the wedding and I didn't have to worry a bit about the food. I received nothing but compliments on the apps, entree and the efficiency of the servers. They were quick but still able to give us time to enjoy and not feel rushed. Chef Barry and his team were perfect and I highly recommend him for your catering needs.

Profile Picture Deanna, 5/22/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Dinner and Company and chef Barry provided the best service I've ever had. I know it sounds like hyperbole, but in a world full of companies and services that over-promise and under-deliver, Barry and his team are the polar opposite. he does exactly what he says he will, on time, on budget, with a great personality and even greater food.
From the wonderful sample menu we tried (free) at his kitchen; to his timely and polite correspondence over the months leading up to the wedding; to his arrival at our venue; everything went as smoothly as I could have hoped. Barry and his team helped set up and decorate, arranged our tables between the ceremony and dinner service and was generally just an invaluable part of my wedding day.
Oh yeah, and the food was delicious: exactly what I'd wanted, served beautifully and with perfect timing. And to top it all off, Dinner and Company is the cheapest wedding caterer I've seen (and I did a lot of searching).
I simply can't overstate what a great experience I had working with Barry. If I was a wealthy man (or maybe if I just lived closer to Bellingham) I'd be using his services on a monthly basis.

Profile Picture Peter, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Words can not describe how amazing Dinner and Company is. Not only was the food amazing and the value spectacular, the services was top notch. My wife and I got married on Pi day at the Endicott Estate Barry and his crew setup all of our decor (better then we could have asked) , worked extremely well with our DJ and Bar staff and just made sure that our event was smooth and stress free. We will definitely be using this company for all catering events!

Profile Picture Richard, 3/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

It has been months since our wedding and guests are still raving about Chef Barry's food! Recommended to us by a friend, Chef Barry was one of the best and easiest decisions we made. Everything was absolutely delicious, seasoned to perfection and served with style. The staff was great, very attentive to our guests and the food always kept coming. Leading up to the wedding Chef Barry was easy to communicate with, he ironed out all the details and helped us with decisions that I didn't even know needed to be made. On the day of the wedding he set every table up to our exact specifications, it being Valentines Day, his wife even joined in and they both made the room look gorgeous! If you are looking for a great caterer for your special day, Chef Barry is the clear choice! Thank you again!

- Kadi and Kelly

Profile Picture Kadi, 2/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Dinner and Company was the best thing to happen to our wedding. Chef Barry and his crew did an amazing job. They were so helpful to us during the day and they made sure everything was perfect. They took care of everything from putting together our complicated centerpieces perfectly to providing delicious food for all our guests. We were on a tight budget and they had a great choice of menu for all price points. We highly recommend them to anybody planning a wedding or other event. They are very good at what they do and are good people too.

Profile Picture Maggie , 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I was desperately looking for affordable caterers in the area when I was planning my wedding. I found Dinner and Company through someone's blog and followed up. We are so glad we did! Our tasting with Chef Barry was incredible! He made a spread that my husband still talks about. Chef Barry is flexible and accommodating. When I had a question, I emailed and he responded same day! His staff were absolutely wonderful at our wedding and we didn't worry about a thing (and I was a diy bride!!) they set up place cards, provided linens, China, and set up our centerpieces! The most important part- the food! The food was amazing! Our guests are still talking about how delicious everything was! We had such a good experience with Dinner and Company and I recommend them to anyone looking for a caterer. The cost of weddings these days are insane, so to find an affordable caterer with 5 star food was a blessing. Don't look any further, book Dinner and Company for your wedding!!!!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 10/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Barry was excellent to work with. We had so many different requests for our wedding and he was able to accommodate them all. For example we wanted to sever hot apple cider (to fit the fall theme) and Barry had the equipment and everything needed, all we had to do was provide the cider. Barry and his wife both did a wonderful job with table set up and decorations, they were pleasant to us and our guests and best of all EVERYONE complemented the food.

Profile Picture MIchael, 10/10/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

My daughter was married in August and we hired Barry Keefe of Dinner and Company. I can't say enough great things about him and his staff. The Food was Great and everyone at the reception loved it. He worked with my daughter to make a menu that suited her day. His team was outstanding. They were friendly, attentive and extremely helpful with everything. They worked hard that day and never complained. I appreciate everything they did to make her day one to remember. I would hire him again and recommend him highly for any affair. You can't go wrong!

Profile Picture Cindy, 8/30/14, 1 Review