DiNardo Brothers Entertainment Reviews

119 | Sewell, NJ

119 Reviews for DiNardo Brothers Entertainment

Karen Viruet · Married on 12/28/2019

Best DJ Ever

Mike had our guests dancing the entire night! We couldn't have asked for anything better. You will not regret hiring him! Our guests were calling us the next day saying how amazing he was. Thanks for making our special day a night we will never forget! Best Day Ever!

Sent on 01/09/2020

Alexis Diaz · Married on 11/02/2019

The best DJ!

Bob was AMAZING! he was so great to work with, totally personable. He set the whole mood for the party. We all danced the entire night and I got so many compliments on music choice! Could not have asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle Brown · Married on 10/11/2019

The best DJ!!

We had our wedding at Bogey's and had Joe as our DJ. When we 1st talked on the phone I knew he would be perfect. He was so personable and friendly. He asked all the right questions to make sure the details were locked in. Joe played my ceremony music exactly how I wanted it and there was non-stop dancing at our reception as soon as dinner was over. We were very specific with out music and when they would play (ceremony, cocktail hour, reception) and Joe stayed true to our wishes. Love when a DJ plays the songs I actually request. He kept the party going all night and was just a really sweet guy. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/12/2019

Meghan · Married on 10/05/2019

Best night

DJ Mike Scott is the absolute best. Drop everything and hire him! We had such an excellent experience with the Dinardo brothers. We knew we wanted Mike to DJ at our big day after seeing him at our friends’ wedding and seeing how he was able to light up the room and make the night an absolute blast. The team at Dinardo Brothers is professional, timely, and excellent with communicating with bride/groom. Picking our music selection was easy, using a website form that covered every detail of our night. Would do it all over again! Thank you DJ Mike!!!
    -Meghan & Rob

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Taryn

Taryn Cassidy · Married on 10/04/2019

Amazing DJ Services!

Dinardo Brothers and DJ Nick Renzulli were amazing! They were very great to work with and DJ Nick was amazing - he had everybody dancing all night! I would absolutely recommend them!!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Kait · Married on 04/06/2019

Most amazing dj ever!

We broked our wedding DJ through DiNardo Brothers Entertainment. From the beginning, Mike and John DiNardo were both very responsive and answered all the questions I had prior to booking. We had DJ Mike Scott for our wedding on 4/6/2019 at the Ballroom at the Ben in Philadelphia! He was absolutely AMAZING!! He kept the dance floor packed all night long, so much so that our guests are still talking about how sore they are from dancing the night away! Mike played music that spanned all generations and truly is a master at his craft!! Mike was interactive with the crowd and made our wedding night a night to always remember! If only we could relive this night again. Thank you Mike Scott and DiNardo Brother Entertainment! Don’t hesitate to book for your wedding or event, you won’t be disappointed 😊♥️

Sent on 05/14/2019

Dana Schneider · Married on 03/09/2019

Best dj hands down

Joe was the best Dj I have ever encountered! He was so thoughtful, professional and all around had great energy for our wedding. WE WILL BE BOOKING JOE AGAIN!!

Sent on 04/03/2019
  • Linda

Linda Walters · Married on 10/13/2018

Fun Times!

Paul is amazing at getting the crowd on the dance floor!!! Every request we had, even last minute changes, he was simply awesome and worth every penny and more!!!

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 08/11/2018

I had been to multiple weddings and parties the Dinardo brothers had DJ'd before and they were fantastic, and they did not let us down what so ever! The DJ I had for my wedding called during the week before to review everything I was looking for, all the names of the party and family members he was announcing, and what type of music I liked and would be looking to hear. Mitch and Derek did an awesome job and had everyone dancing all night long!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Tricia · Married on 06/02/2018

John did an AMAZING job with working off of our list of song recommendations. Once our guests step food on the dance floor they did not leave! The dance floor was packed the whole night and we have John to thank for that! We HIGHLY recommend DiNardo Brothers Entertainment for your wedding DJ needs!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Heather · Married on 05/19/2018

Everyone could not stop raving about DJ Mike Scott at our wedding! He listened to exactly what I wanted and knew how to keep the party alive! Even our grandparents and family who never dance were out on the dance floor. People are still telling me how amazing he was!

I would highly recommend DJ Mike Scott and Dinardo Brothers. they were easy and flexible to work with and will not disappoint!

Sent on 07/04/2018

Mallory · Married on 10/28/2017

John and Mike were the absolute best! They had everyone on the dance floor the entire night! These guys are top notch. You definitely get what you pay for and they were worth every cent! Not to mention they were so accommodating! My guests/ family are still raving about the DJ and what a fun wedding it turned out to be!!!!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Alison · Married on 10/15/2017

We had Steve Kempton with Dinardo Brothers as our DJ and couldn't have been happier!! A month before our wedding our original DJ fell off the planet, so we turned to Dinardo Brothers after hearing a great referral from a work friend. John Dinardo was extremely accommodating and set us up with Steve Kempton as our Dj for the wedding. Steve seamlessly played all the music we had requested for the ceremony, entrances, etc. His choice of music for the reception kept our guest on the dance floor all night! Even several friends of ours who we had never ever seen dance at other weddings found themselves getting down on the dance floor! Thank you so much Steve and Dinardo Brothers!

Alison & Dave

Sent on 06/26/2013

Suzanne · Married on 10/07/2017

DJ Mike Scott MADE OUR NIGHT! Our guests are still raving about how great our DJ was and how great of a time they had at our wedding. Our dance floor was packed all night long! I would HIGHLY recommend this company and specifically, DJ Mike Scott!

Sent on 01/30/2018

Stacie · Married on 06/24/2017

The Dinardo Brothers were recommended to us by our venue , The Merion. We could not have been happier with this recommendation. Mike Dinardo was the main DJ for the night and he was phenomenal. Very professional and accommodative. His selection of songs was on point, he knew just what to play to get the guests out of their seats. The dance floor was packed all night long! All of my guests raved about the DJ and song selection. As part of the package we chose, the cloud effect for the first dance was an option. We decided to use this option and we are so glad we did, the photos of our first dance are breathtaking and look as if we are dancing on the clouds. I would definitely recommend this option if you do not have a choreographed dance. Below the DJ booth was an LED screen which featured a monogram as well as displayed photos that we sent in during dinner as well as during Mother/son dance and father/daughter dance. I am so pleased with our DJ choice and would highly recommend Dinardo Brothers to anyone!!! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/08/2017

Susan · Married on 06/23/2017

My name is Susan and my husband, Sean, and myself used the DiNardo brothers for our wedding. We couldn't have been anymore pleased with all their services. I can't recommend them enough. They will cater to your every need regardless of how picky you are and they are worth every dime you spend. While we were eating they were even kind enough to put on some music from Disney movies and displayed scenes from the movie to entertain the kids. They are the absolute best.

Sent on 07/26/2017

Jenny · Married on 06/02/2017

Our wedding would not have been such a success if it wasn't for Mike Scott! He was amazing. He kept every guest on the dance floor all night long. He called the day before the wedding to go over everything, including songs I did and did not want played and how to pronounce everyone's names. He even made sure to check with me when people requested songs in case I didn't want them played (I had a fairly long DO NOT play list). Everyone raved about how great he was. We cannot recommend him enough!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Nicole · Married on 05/19/2017

We went into wedding planning saying all we wanted was to dance and have a good time celebrating. Mike DiNardo NAILED it on the music. Our guests haven't stopped telling us how much fun they had. We had a crowd of dancers the entire night, and everyone keeps telling us how sore from dancing they were the next day! Our wedding was everything we could have ever wanted and Mike was a HUGE HUGE part of that. Thank you for everything!!

Also a special thank you to Mike Scott- he was incredibly helpful throughout our planning stages and was always willing to bounce ideas with us. We would have been total disorganized messes without him. You're the best!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 04/08/2017

We loved this DJ company, they came recommended and didn't disappoint. We worked with Paul and he was lovely from start to finish. Recommend!

Sent on 04/13/2017

Nicole · Married on 12/03/2016

We had John for our DJ for our wedding. John did a phenomenal job. Everyone was on the dance floor all night and kept the night flowing and so much fun! We would highly recommend them. Trust me you won't be disappointed! 10 star rating for sure!! ??

Sent on 12/20/2016

Ashley · Married on 12/02/2016

Our wedding was a non-stop party and that was because of our amazing entertainment! I first experienced DiNardo Brothers entertainment at my best friend’s wedding, and that was such a great time, I knew when it came time for my wedding there was only one choice. John DiNardo was absolutely fantastic! He not only knew the exact right songs to play to keep everyone on the dance floor but he was also able to bring this video display that showed the music videos to the songs which everyone loved! You can definitely tell that this is their passion. All of our guests were on the dance floor the whole night and everyone still says how great of a time they had. They were absolutely fantastic!!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Roxanne · Married on 11/19/2016

OMG you guys, the DJ we had was amazing!! We got to pick all the songs we wanted to play (and even ones we didn't want played). It was an amazing time and he did such an awesome job. Seriously, no one was in their seat, everyone was on the dance floor! To this day everyone tells us how much fin they had at our wedding and this company is one of the reasons why!!!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Joanne · Married on 11/12/2016

Our guests had a wonderful time thanks to the DiNardo Brothers. Michael was amazing! He played an excellent mix of music and kept everyone dancing until the last dance. He read the room perfectly . They helped to make our wedding fabulous.

Sent on 11/17/2016

Great to work with! Very helpful! Guests had a blast at the wedding!!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Lavonne · Married on 10/15/2016

We booked DiNardo Brothers for both our wedding and reception. We were not assigned a DJ until 2 weeks before the wedding and I, like most brides, was WORRIED. We had a large and diverse group of friends and family in attendance so I was very concerned about pleasing our guests and making sure they had a good time. My husband went on and on and on about how the only things people will remember is how good the food and the music was. Well, he was right.

We spoke with Mitch only a few of times prior to the actual ceremony and he was a pleasure to work with. He is both personable and professional. We gave Mitch our required songs as well as the play and do not play list (which was maybe 6 songs altogether) and left the remaining 3 hours of music up to him to decide.

Mitch handled this effortlessly and with great enthusiasm! Our guests had an absolute BLAST! Mitch kept the spotlight on us for our magic moments and kept the crowd on the dance floor for the rest! We could not be more pleased with his performance. I highly recommend booking with DiNardo Brothers and if possible request Mitch, he was AWESOME!

Sent on 10/26/2016