Dina Remi Studios Reviews

Dina Remi Studios 7
  • Marli

Marli Overstreet · Getting married on 05/05/2021

Dina was amazing!

Dina was AMAZING! From the second we made contact with her, we felt comfortable and taken care of. Dina spent time learning about our family, our likes and what we wanted/needed from her. We had a very special day full of memories, that she captured beautifully in pictures. Thank you Dina!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Angela · Married on 06/29/2019

Dina is amazing!

Dina did an incredible job on our wedding photos. She was so so friendly and easy to work with. She really went above and beyond to make sure we loved our photos and let me tell you they were amazing! Like look like they came out of a magazine amazing!

Sent on 08/14/2019
    Dina Remi Studios 10
    Dina Remi Studios 11

Erika · Married on 06/15/2019

Dina is Amazing!!

I found Dina on the internet after searching the Kallispell/Whitefish, MT area for photographers. My (now) husband and I live in Southern California and were planning a destination wedding, which I thought would be tricky. Dina was the first vendor that I hired, because I knew that we wanted to have our engagement shoot their as well. After reaching out and hearing back from other photographers in the area, I really thought that her style was the best fit for us, not to mention she is so sweet and funny! We were very nervous going into our engagement shoot. My husband and I aren't super comfortable in front of the camera, and once Dina took the first shot, the nerves went away and she had us laughing and posing out of our comfort zones.

Leading up to the wedding, Dina was great about communicating and we met up one final time to discuss day of and timeline which made me feel very prepared for the big day. Once our wedding day rolled around, the nerves were ramped up x1000, and once again we felt so comfortable all day. From getting ready, to our first look and throughout the entire ceremony. I am SO glad that she was able to photograph us on our big day and you will not regret hiring her!

Sent on 07/29/2019
    Dina Remi Studios 12
    Dina Remi Studios 13
    Dina Remi Studios 14
  • Hannah

Hannah Featherman · Married on 06/01/2019

Fun and Easy to Work With

My husband and I greatly enjoyed working with Dina. We loved getting to know her for our engagement photos and then at the wedding she made the day so easy. I appreciated Dina's responsiveness before, during and after the wedding. We absolutely love how our photos turned out and would highly recommend Dina!

Sent on 08/28/2019
    Dina Remi Studios 15
    Dina Remi Studios 16
    Dina Remi Studios 17
  • Malia

Malia Morris · Married on 05/25/2019

Excellent variety of shots and a really personable experience. Overall amazing!

Dina went above and beyond to make our wedding feel special. Although the weather at the beginning of our photo session wasn’t ideal, she came prepared with umbrellas and also was so encouraging and positive. She also did a great job of making sure we got all the important shots that we needed. We’d highly recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 06/09/2019
  • Abi

Abi Clampitt · Married on 05/04/2019

Dina Remi is the best photographer out there!!!!

Dina is so wonderful to work with!!! I cannot imagine my wedding day without her. She is not only an amazing photographer- her work speaks for itself, but she is also an amazing person. She was so responsive and there to help every step of the way. Also appreciate her working with out different needs and being flexible. I would recommend her to everyone looking for high quality absolutely stunning photos!!! Thank you for everything Dina!!!!!!

Sent on 05/22/2019
    Dina Remi Studios 18
    Dina Remi Studios 19
    Dina Remi Studios 20
    Dina Remi Studios 21
  • Sarah

Sarah Wilbur · Married on 10/18/2018

Dina is amazing

Dina is an amazing individual with incredible talent. Working with her was professional, creative and downright fun! I could not wait to write her review and start recommendations immediately. We called her the day prior to our ceremony and showed up ready to rock 'n roll with her camera and charisma. Dina not only takes beautiful photographs, but also has a beautiful soul to be around, what more could you ask? Nothing but positive vibes from working with this woman.

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 09/15/2018

Everything you want in a photographer and more!!

Dina is an exceptional photographer! She is extremely down-to-earth and grounded and made my husband and I feel so comfortable on our wedding day. She went out of her way to make sure we got the shots we wanted on our day and even drove around to find the perfect mountain backdrop close to our venue site before the big day to ensure we had some mountain photos. She is extremely professional and quick to respond with any questions or concerns you may have and her PHOTOS speak for themselves. Her prices are extremely affordable; a steal if you compare her rates to others' in the valley. She is extremely talented and finds a way to capture such beautiful, candid, moments. It was so fun to relive the moments of our day when she sent us our photos and there are so many that I love it will be hard to pick just a few to print for our album.

On top of all of that, she is a quality human being and on a personal level I really enjoyed getting to know her throughout the whole process. Given the fact that your photographer is close by and with you throughout the whole day, you want to choose someone you feel comfortable around. Looking back, I feel so fortunate to have found Dina, as she felt more like a close friend behind the lense, talking me through the more stressful moments of the day and reminding me to have fun and be in the moment. Thank you, Dina, for making our day so special!

Sent on 12/06/2018
  • Ashleigh

Ashleigh Alger · Married on 08/25/2018

Amazing experience, would highly reccommend!!

Dina was such an amazing person to work with. From the first meeting with her all the way through the wedding and reception, Dina was so easy to work with. She was helpful in planning out how to best utilize the time that we had to shoot and what shots were the best during which hours of the day. The photos came back so beautiful and perfect! Makes you feel like you can relive that day over and over again through the photos that we received. We would highly recommend working with Dina and if the chance came to do it with her again, we absolutely would.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Cedar · Married on 08/04/2018

Dina was an asset to us throughout our entire engagement and on our wedding day. From the first time we spoke, she eased our nerves and made two people who hate taking posed photos feel comfortable enough to let our love shine through. Her knowledge of weddings helped our wedding day go so smoothly. She synchronized with the DJ and videographer to make us feel relaxed and capture the little moments we will cherish forever. She will be taking our family photos for years to come. Choosing Dina as your photographer will be the best decision you make for your big day.

Sent on 08/18/2018

Kortney · Married on 08/04/2018

Dina was amazing to work with during the entire process of our wedding! She helped create my idea of a coffee shop engagement and we were lucky enough to be able to have our wedding at her beautiful farmhouse! I don’t think my wedding day could have been more wonderful! Her pictures were dreamy and captured our love perfectly :)

Sent on 10/06/2018

Courtney · Married on 08/02/2018

I don't even know if I can describe how wonderful Dina is!

Dina made the whole process easy - from the time I first reached out to her until we received our pictures. We were so worried having hours worth of pictures done as we were afraid we would get tired and look "cheesy" - that did not happen. Dina kept us laughing and looking natural all day. Our pictures are seriously phenomenal!! I can't thank you enough, Dina!!!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Linnea · Married on 07/17/2018

We LOVED having Dina take our photos. She made us feel comfortable and worked well with our fussy toddler the whole time :) Definitely recommend Dina for any photography sessions!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Dan · Married on 06/09/2018

Working with Dina was such a pleasure! She is very flexible with getting what you want for photos, and works with everything well. One thing I personally really appreciated, is how she writes out a timeline for your event. (We had her for a wedding) Having the timeline throughout the day helped out so much with what my wife and I were wanting to shoot. With all the chaos that was going on through the day, she was very very professional about everything that she did. From the minute she got to the venue, to the minute she left, she was taking every photo we wanted, at every angle, and every piece of scenery we wanted as a background. Her dedication as a photographer really sets her apart from others...she took photos outside with us while it was thunderstorming! And even through all that, she found a wonderful spot by the mountains that she drove us to, to take portraits for us! If you are wondering about the price, personally I think its well worth it. I have seen many wedding galleries where the quality of the photos dont turn out to what the couple wanted, and I've seen galleries where couples have hated photos. Not with Dina, she edited nearly 1000 photos, 1000 photos! And got them back to us within a month of our wedding, and the quality of the photos were just breathtaking. She did really well with "capturing moments" throughout the day, which is something we both really admired. Would recommend her to anybody who is searching for a photographer, she is excellent to work with, works with what you want, and is an awesome person to talk with as well! 100% would use her again, no questions asked.

Sent on 07/11/2018
    Dina Remi Studios 22
    Dina Remi Studios 23
    Dina Remi Studios 24

Jessica · Married on 06/08/2018

Dina did a great job with our photos. We were very happy with her and the quality of photos after they were all finished. She gave us all our photos so we were able to re-live some moments from our day! She was also reasonable and willing to work with us.

Sent on 07/11/2018
    Dina Remi Studios 25
    Dina Remi Studios 26
    Dina Remi Studios 27
    Dina Remi Studios 28

Heidi · Married on 05/26/2018

I can't say enough positive things about Dina. She was fabulous on our wedding day and everyday leading up to it. She responded quickly when I reached out and was extremely organized. The day of the wedding she went above and beyond. She was there early and longer than contracted. She got all of the pictures I asked for and in the time frame we set. I have not received all my wedding photos yet as we just had our wedding a week ago, but the sneak peaks were better then I hoped for. I am so excited to see the rest and highly recommend Dina!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Andra · Married on 05/12/2018

Dina was amazing! She helped with timeline planning and helping us choose where to take pictures since our venue didn’t have a lot of options. She helped us feel comfortable and our pictures show it! She captured our day perfectly! We are so happy with our pictures! Hire her!!

Sent on 06/01/2018
    Dina Remi Studios 29
    Dina Remi Studios 30
    Dina Remi Studios 31

Lisa · Married on 05/05/2018

Dina recently took the wedding photos for my daughter's wedding! She is awesome! We are so happy with how the photos turned out! She was very flexible and gave us tons of pictures! Love her!

Sent on 08/10/2018
    Dina Remi Studios 32
    Dina Remi Studios 33
    Dina Remi Studios 34
    Dina Remi Studios 35

Brooke · Married on 04/06/2018

We love Dina! My husband and I were beyond thrilled to have Dina capture our wedding day in Portland, Oregon, and we cannot gush enough about the quality of Dina's work and the person she is! As we planned for our special day, every conversation with Dina surrounding details of the day left me at ease and feeling comfortable. Her exuberant personality left my laughing, which was a tell tale sign that we were going to have a grand ole time come wedding time. Dina took time to listen, she zeroed in on details, she knew my vision, and she found the perfect moments that showcased us as a couple. We will cherish the memories she captured for the rest of our lives, thank you Dina!

Sent on 06/11/2018
    Dina Remi Studios 36
    Dina Remi Studios 37
    Dina Remi Studios 38
    Dina Remi Studios 39
    Dina Remi Studios 40
    Dina Remi Studios 41

Sarah · Married on 09/16/2017

There are so many great things I could say about Dina. We had the privilege of having her take both our engagement and wedding pictures. Not only did she take beautiful photos, but she was also very relatable, kind, fun, professional, compassionate, and very comfortable to be around. She also knows more than most about weddings. She was able to give us lots of feedback and advice on our wedding and was also very helpful directing and coordinating the wedding day, making it much less stressful for us. Steffen and I would recommend her 100% to anyone who needed pictures taken. Here is my favorite engagement picture and my favorite wedding picture she took for us!

Sent on 10/30/2017
    Dina Remi Studios 42
    Dina Remi Studios 43

Shelby · Married on 09/03/2017

Dina Remi is a 10! Dina is amazing and I more than HIGHLY recommend her. She took so many amazing photos and captured each moment of our unique beautiful day. We were given a very easy to use online portfolio, where we now have hundreds of amazing photos to choose our favorites. Dina Remi was one of our best wedding investment and her prices were very affordable.

Sent on 10/14/2017
    Dina Remi Studios 44
    Dina Remi Studios 45

Dina Remi Studios's reply:

Thank you guys! I'm so happy I was there to document your amazing wedding! XO

Dawne · Married on 07/15/2017

Dina is an amazing photographer. We were incredibly blessed to have her shoot our wedding! The shots she captures are the ones that give you butterflies every time you look through the photos. She is skilled, personable and simply wonderful! Thanks again Dina!

Sent on 01/14/2018

Dina Remi Studios's reply:

Thank you, Dawne! It was a blessing to be a small part of your BIG picture! xo Blessings!!

Jade · Married on 07/02/2017

Honestly, I could not say enough good things about Dina! She was the best photographer I could have asked for. She always made and my husband me feel important. The whole wedding day was so fun and we just felt comfortable with her taking pictures of us. She captured the emotions of our special day so beautifully and I feel like I am able to relive the emotions of that day every time I get to look at the pictures. She was nothing short of perfect as our photographer and would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/22/2017
    Dina Remi Studios 46
    Dina Remi Studios 47
    Dina Remi Studios 48
    Dina Remi Studios 49

Kari · Married on 06/17/2017

Dina was absolutely amazing! She was so easy to work with and took some amazing pictures of everyone! My hubby hates taking pictures, but he even didn't mind it after working with her! Planning a wedding from Indiana was somewhat difficult, but she made it very easy for us when picking a photographer. Her work is simply amazing!

Sent on 06/24/2017