Dimitris Psillakis Photography Reviews

6 | Athens, GR

6 Reviews for Dimitris Psillakis Photography

6 Dimitris Psillakis Photography Reviews

Maxine · Getting married on 09/15/2019

My fiance and I worked with Dimitris for our engagement photos in Santorini with the idea that we would use one of the pictures for our save the dates. He was extremely knowledgeable on locations and timing and we were able to get such beautiful pictures! We have so many favorites, it's genuinely hard to pick which photo to use for our save the dates! The morning of our appointment, it seemed like it might not be the best weather. I reached out to him and he was extremely accommodating and willing to work with us to make sure we got the best pictures. We received all of the edited photos very quickly and on time as he promised. I highly recommend him!

Dimitris Psillakis Photography 1
    Dimitris Psillakis Photography 2
    Dimitris Psillakis Photography 3
    Dimitris Psillakis Photography 4
    Dimitris Psillakis Photography 5

Kathleen · Getting married on 06/01/2019

I would highly recommend Dimitris Psillakis as a Santorini photographer! I found him on instagram but read many good reviews so we decided to book a 2 hour engagement shoot with him in Santorini.

It was truly an unforgettable memory, the photos are so beautiful I cannot go a day without someone commenting on how stunning they were (I just posted them over a week ago and am still getting compliments!)
    I feel he truly captured the right moments and was very helpful in instructing us how to pose since neither myself or my fiance had any idea what we were doing.

Dimitris picked us up from our hotel, dropped us off, and made us feel completely comfortable the whole time. He sent me a note the day before and called the hotel to make sure he could pick us up on time the next morning. He was very responsive over email and completely professional. I was nervous to make a deposit without really knowing him, but he sent me a contract right afterwards and explained why he would need a deposit to work with us. It was totally fair.

We also got our photos sooner than the 4 week timeline.

Lisa · Getting married on 04/20/2019

Dimitris was a fantastic photographer for our engagement pictures in Santorini! He had a great eye for places to take the pictures, was very patient and friendly with us, and our pictures came out beautiful! We have received tons of compliments.

Amanda · Getting married on 12/25/2018

Choose Dimitris and you will not regret! His photos are very pretty with a unique perspective, and we love the hue of his shots and the edits of his! He gives us tips during the photoshoot, and tries to cover as many spots as possible. I guess what also makes his service special is that he gives you all the photos he has taken I.e. the unedited ones! That's amazing because not many photographers would do that! We really appreciated that, thank you Dimi! Love, Wesley and Amanda.

Raghav · Getting married on 11/24/2018

I was very nervous about having a photographer in a country I had never visited before, but Dimitris made me feel reassured from the start. He knew exactly what to do and where to go to capture exactly what I had envisioned for my surprise proposal. I would not think twice about recommending him to someone else.

Kyriaki · Married on 03/12/2016

Dimitri is very talented.He will get your vibe and create beautiful photos.As a professional he will make you feel comfortable in front of the lens and release yourself in an inspiring scenary while he is catching the perfect light angle.

Dimitris Psillakis Photography 6