Dimitris Psillakis Photography Reviews

14 Reviews for Dimitris Psillakis Photography

• YuJin

Yu-Jin Henson · Married on 10/03/2020

Wonderful Experience and Photos

We got engaged while we were visiting Oia and absolutely fell in love with the place. Dimitris was very knowledgeable about the area and did an amazing job capturing the magic of Santorini. We were able to communicate well and fit in everything we wanted and more in our session. He took his time to give direction and thoughtfully guide us through each moment of the shoot. He was also great at communicating with us prior and after the session to make sure we were well taken care of.

During our time together, it was easy to see that Dimitris has a deep care for what he does and is passionate about producing high quality work. We certainly recommend him to anybody who wants to capture their memory in such an unique and beautiful way. Thank you so much Dimitris.

Yu-Jin&Chris

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Jurgita

Jurgita Stapusaityte · Married on 08/27/2020

Wedding Day!

Dimitris was very professional, punctual photographer! We love all the beautiful picture he took! And he made some really useful advise regards the location and timing for the ceremony! Our pictures arrived very quick! We are very happy that we chose Dimitris to capture our day!

Sent on 09/07/2020

Ann-Katrin Nebel · Married on 10/06/2019

Santorini Engagement-Photoshoot

Our experience with Dimitris was amazing. We really had a great time. Taking pictures with him was very nice and easy. Be both felt really comfortable and it wasn't awkward at all. I was very nervous at first, because I wanted to use the opportunity to propose to my boyfriend. Dimitris helped a lot with the planning and made me feel at ease. He does really have a good eye when it comes to scenic backgrounds and lighting. We love our pictures.
    Communication with Dimitris was also very easy and he answered almost immediately. He has great ideas and knowledge of the island (e.g. where to go and less crowded places). We would highly recommend booking a photoshoot with him.
    - Ann & Yannick

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Maxine

Maxine · Married on 09/15/2019

My fiance and I worked with Dimitris for our engagement photos in Santorini with the idea that we would use one of the pictures for our save the dates. He was extremely knowledgeable on locations and timing and we were able to get such beautiful pictures! We have so many favorites, it's genuinely hard to pick which photo to use for our save the dates! The morning of our appointment, it seemed like it might not be the best weather. I reached out to him and he was extremely accommodating and willing to work with us to make sure we got the best pictures. We received all of the edited photos very quickly and on time as he promised. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Emma Collins · Married on 09/03/2019

Excellent service

Our wedding photos are amazing and Dimitris was very creative, he knew what we wanted to achieve and efficient as we received our photos within 3-4wks. Would highly recommend using Dimitris to be your photographer

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Chow · Married on 08/31/2019

Simply The Best!

Dimitris Psillakis captured our Engagement Photos for us in Santorini. The entire process of booking him, the actual photo session, and getting us the photos was SEAMLESS and SMOOTH, especially since we are clients from the USA. Dimitris was so easy to get along with and capture some stunning photos for us! We HIGHLY recommend Dimitris Psillakis as a photographer. You will not regret it!

Sent on 01/11/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 04/20/2019

Dimitris was a fantastic photographer for our engagement pictures in Santorini! He had a great eye for places to take the pictures, was very patient and friendly with us, and our pictures came out beautiful! We have received tons of compliments.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Amanda · Married on 12/25/2018

Choose Dimitris and you will not regret! His photos are very pretty with a unique perspective, and we love the hue of his shots and the edits of his! He gives us tips during the photoshoot, and tries to cover as many spots as possible. I guess what also makes his service special is that he gives you all the photos he has taken I.e. the unedited ones! That's amazing because not many photographers would do that! We really appreciated that, thank you Dimi! Love, Wesley and Amanda.

Sent on 08/12/2018

Kathleen · Married on 12/21/2018

I would highly recommend Dimitris Psillakis as a Santorini photographer! I found him on instagram but read many good reviews so we decided to book a 2 hour engagement shoot with him in Santorini.

It was truly an unforgettable memory, the photos are so beautiful I cannot go a day without someone commenting on how stunning they were (I just posted them over a week ago and am still getting compliments!)
    I feel he truly captured the right moments and was very helpful in instructing us how to pose since neither myself or my fiance had any idea what we were doing.

Dimitris picked us up from our hotel, dropped us off, and made us feel completely comfortable the whole time. He sent me a note the day before and called the hotel to make sure he could pick us up on time the next morning. He was very responsive over email and completely professional. I was nervous to make a deposit without really knowing him, but he sent me a contract right afterwards and explained why he would need a deposit to work with us. It was totally fair.

We also got our photos sooner than the 4 week timeline.

Sent on 07/25/2018

Raghav · Married on 11/24/2018

I was very nervous about having a photographer in a country I had never visited before, but Dimitris made me feel reassured from the start. He knew exactly what to do and where to go to capture exactly what I had envisioned for my surprise proposal. I would not think twice about recommending him to someone else.

Sent on 07/26/2018
  • Kay

Kay Gamble-Jones · Married on 09/15/2018

Beautiful stunning images

We found Dimitris online and asked him to take some photographs for our minimoon, some pictures in formal clothes and some in wedding clothes. We had a fun day with Dimitris he was easy to talk to and took us to some beautiful locations. We now have a selection of wonderful images capturing the love between us in one of the most romantic locations in the world. Thank you

Sent on 07/17/2019

Kyriaki · Married on 03/12/2016

Dimitri is very talented.He will get your vibe and create beautiful photos.As a professional he will make you feel comfortable in front of the lens and release yourself in an inspiring scenary while he is catching the perfect light angle.

Sent on 07/27/2018
  • 5.0

Photography

Fun to see the backstreets of Santorini. Very friendly and easy to work with!!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Enza Cella

Grazie mille!!

Dimitris is a fantastic and professional person. we chose dimitris for our honeymoon photos in Santorini. The photos are sublime. Thank you very much.

Fotografo impeccabile, grande professionalità e precisione.
    Abbiamo fatto le foto post wedding a santorini e le sue foto sono veramente stupende. Grazie mille.

Enza and Domenico, Italy