Dimensions in Sound & Photo Booth Services Reviews

Dimensions in Sound & Photo Booth Services 4
Dimensions in Sound & Photo Booth Services 5

Bonnie Dineen · Married on 01/19/2019

Awsome Dj's to work with

When we started looking for DJ's we ended up meeting them using face time to do the interview. John & Tony DJ my wedding at they were awesome DJ's to work with. The dance floor was packed all night and we got great compliments about there music. we would highly recommend them to my friends and family. Thanks John & Tony for making our special day.

Sent on 02/04/2019

Liz · Married on 06/09/2018

Our DJ Aaron was awesome and a lot of fun to work with!! We had two phone calls with him prior to the wedding, and he was super helpful in making suggestions. The dance floor was packed ALL NIGHT, and he was great on being flexible to make sure the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception all flowed smoothly based on how everything was going the day of. Thanks for being a part of our big day!

Sent on 07/15/2018

cristina · Married on 07/14/2017

THEY WERE GREAT! TONY IS THE BEST DJ EVER! THIS GUY WAS SO NICE AND PLAYED EVERY SONG WE WANTED AND SOME WE DIDNT EVEN ASK FOR. EVERYBODY HAD FUN! FROM THE SENIORS TO THE TEENERS EVERYONE GOT A SONG. AMAZING. HE WAS SO FUNNY AND ENTERTAINING TOO! ALL THE GUESTS WERE REALLY HAPPY! THE OWNER JOHN WAS REALLY COOL TOO. HE GAVE US A NICE PRICE AND EVEN THREW IN LIGHTING, GREAT GUYS

Sent on 03/05/2018
    Dimensions in Sound & Photo Booth Services 6
    Dimensions in Sound & Photo Booth Services 7
    Dimensions in Sound & Photo Booth Services 8
    Dimensions in Sound & Photo Booth Services 9
    Dimensions in Sound & Photo Booth Services 10

Tami · Married on 07/23/2016

John did my wedding for me in July...He had the whole reception entertained..He was very patient with me.(I was bridezilla) He played all of my requested music..The light show he has is amazing.I would highly recommend him and I'm definitely using him again...Thank you John for a amazing night and putting up with me...

Sent on 10/16/2016

John at Dimensions in Sound was awesome to work with. Had all the music we requested and was always responsive to our requests. Did a good job keeping the party going and getting our guests on the dance floor.

Sent on 12/21/2015

Even tho he is in a wheelchair dont be fooled he knows what he's doing. Played every song we requested. Orderly and timely manner too. Even when other people requested songs he played them too. All in all was a great time..

Sent on 11/24/2015

Chrissy · Married on 10/10/2015

I would strongly recommend if you are looking for right people at the right price with excellent service for DJ/music and photo booth for your wedding these are the people to hire!! I explained what I wanted and they totally came through and more. They were awesome to work with and I shopped around, they definitely were a great price. You want this special day to be just right and for your family and friends to have fun and that is exactly what was had.

Sent on 11/24/2015

Ashlee · Married on 04/04/2014

Erin did my wedding on April 4, 2014. He was unbelievably amazing. He isn’t your average DJ that just plays music; he actually took the time to interact with our guests. I would say that my husband and I aren’t the most creative so it was nice that he came up with great ideas to spice up the wedding. We had told him that my father in law is a huge Beatles fan. He remembered that and suggested that they do their entrance to one of their songs, as well as gave him a compilation of Beatles songs on a CD. I feel like he went above and beyond our expectations, between the music, the creativity, mc’ing, and lighting; We could have not asked for anything better. Everything was so great and ran smoothly, I highly recommend this company! All our guests were raving about him after the wedding.

Sent on 04/15/2014

marlene · Married on 11/09/2013

John and Tony were wonderful. From the beganing John was such a pleasure to deal with. His rate was very fair and affordable for the quality of service. He went out of his way to accomodate our various requests and made the whole process easy. At our reception they were awesome. They had all the songs we requested, All my guest danced non stop. Both of the guys were so nice to us. Always encourage us to dance and keeping the party jumping. Tony made the evening very special by selecting and dedicating a song for my husband and i from my native philippines. I was not expecting that. He even talk to us in our language. Amazing. It really touch me and my family. They also brought some incredible lazor light show. I cant belive i can have that at this kind of reasonable price. John and Tony all i can say is THANK YOU SO MUCH,. MARAMING SALAMAT! I will be recommending you to all my friends.

Sent on 11/15/2013

Kerri · Married on 11/08/2013

My (now) husband and I are very happy with the job Dimensions in Sound did at our wedding. Our DJ was Erin and he was nice, accommodating, friendly and extremely prompt and professional throughout the planning process and of course on the day as well! Dimensions in Sound was affordable and for the quality of work we received, we'd consider it a steal! I would definitely recommend this company if you want a quality DJ service!"

Sent on 11/20/2013

Craig & Meg · Married on 10/26/2013

Easy-Going, Professional, Affordable, and Fun. We had our ceremony at Brookfield zoo, which meant there were several different locations that the DJ would have to set-up. Not only were they able to accommodate this, they did it so quickly, you would have never known they moved. Erin was our DJ and he was very energetic and kept the crowd entertained. Perfect during the ceremony, not a second late on anything. Several guests commented that the playlist during the dinner was the most fun soundtrack they have heard at a wedding. Kept all of our guests informed on location changes, instructions, and kept all of the guests entertained throughout the night. Any request we had, Erin made sure to accommodate. Even went out of his way to make sure the lighting at the venue was perfect for the first dance. Highly Recommend!

Sent on 11/17/2013

tony · event on 09/14/2013

john and tony were great, it was my wifes 50th bday, they took the time to find and play all the songs from the 80's that we love and manage to mix in some current songs. even played some real oldies for my parents. most of all they were extremely nice. tony really encouraged the guests to dance and made sure everyone brought their request to them. we never stopped dancing. to top it all off they played a love song for the last dance and my wife and i danced. it was amazing. i cant say enough about these guys. thanks so much. you made a special day perfect for us.

Sent on 10/14/2013

Thank you so much for making our wedding reception so much fun!!... You did a great job!.. I will definently be recommending you to others that are looking for a DJ...and the laser show was AWESOME!.. Thank You!!

Sent on 09/05/2013

Everyone had a great time at my wedding. The dance floor was always packed and the laser show was amazing! Thanks again John !

Sent on 08/16/2013

Mike · Married on 07/20/2013

DJ John was great! Kept the dance floor packed all night. The bridal party Intro he did was fantastic. Got the crowd pumped. He was very helpful w music selection and the entire process. Took the stress away. Thank you John! We will use u again for sure. Mike and Michelle

Sent on 07/25/2013

Barbara · Married on 07/06/2013

My wedding was wonderful due in part to the services of Dimensions in Sound. They really got the guests up and dancing the whole night long. The dance floor was always crowded. The laser show was also a special treat. Guests loved it!

Sent on 07/17/2013

john was very professionanl and easy to work with and the laser show was amazing and the dancefloor was packed all night!

Sent on 07/23/2013

Aaron did a great job at our reception! Everyone had a great time and he kept them dancing all night long. He played a nice mix of music, including plenty of songs from our personal list. He was easy to work with and made sure we met a couple times to go over all of the details for our special day. We couldn't have asked for a better night. I would definitely recommend Dimensions In Sound to DJ your wedding, and the price was right, too! Thanks again Aaron!

Sent on 09/16/2014

Melissa · Married on 06/15/2013

I would surely recommend Dimensions in Sound to all of my friends and family for their events.

They paid VERY particular attention to specific songs my husband and I requested.

**The entrance and announcement of our wedding party was phenomenal. **

The music selection was immense, the staff was friendly, professional, and even interacted with the kids to keep them happy and dancing.

The lazer show was awesome and the floor was packed all night.

Sent on 07/15/2013

Cathy · Married on 06/15/2013

John was very professional and he played all the music we wanted and the laser show was amazing!! I would suggest him to everyone!!

Sent on 07/17/2013

Luis · Married on 06/15/2013

John was very professional and the laser show was amazing and I would recommend dimensions in sound.

Sent on 07/18/2013

Brian · event on 06/09/2013

My aunt and uncle asked me to find a DJ and I was referred to John by a good friend. John was extremely professional, and couldn't have been nicer. My aunt and uncle emailed John with a short playlist of songs from their era. John responded back with a playlist full of their songs and songs that they had forgotten. They were so thankful and everyone at their party loved John and Dimensions in Sound. The party was a huge success and my aunt and uncle still thank me.

Sent on 07/28/2013

Maggie · Married on 06/08/2013

Everything was wonderful! Multiple guests commented that they had never seen a wedding where so many people were constantly on the dance floor! You will not be compromising any quality for how much you will save!

Sent on 07/29/2013

Noel · Married on 06/02/2013

John did a great job for our wedding!

Sent on 09/03/2013