Dimensions in Sound & Photo Booth Services Reviews

Dimensions in Sound & Photo Booth Services 3
Dimensions in Sound & Photo Booth Services 4
Dimensions in Sound & Photo Booth Services 5

Liz · Married on 06/09/2018

Our DJ Aaron was awesome and a lot of fun to work with!! We had two phone calls with him prior to the wedding, and he was super helpful in making suggestions. The dance floor was packed ALL NIGHT, and he was great on being flexible to make sure the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception all flowed smoothly based on how everything was going the day of. Thanks for being a part of our big day!

cristina · Married on 07/14/2017

THEY WERE GREAT! TONY IS THE BEST DJ EVER! THIS GUY WAS SO NICE AND PLAYED EVERY SONG WE WANTED AND SOME WE DIDNT EVEN ASK FOR. EVERYBODY HAD FUN! FROM THE SENIORS TO THE TEENERS EVERYONE GOT A SONG. AMAZING. HE WAS SO FUNNY AND ENTERTAINING TOO! ALL THE GUESTS WERE REALLY HAPPY! THE OWNER JOHN WAS REALLY COOL TOO. HE GAVE US A NICE PRICE AND EVEN THREW IN LIGHTING, GREAT GUYS

Dimensions in Sound & Photo Booth Services 6
    Dimensions in Sound & Photo Booth Services 7
    Dimensions in Sound & Photo Booth Services 8
    Dimensions in Sound & Photo Booth Services 9
    Dimensions in Sound & Photo Booth Services 10

Tami · Married on 07/23/2016

John did my wedding for me in July...He had the whole reception entertained..He was very patient with me.(I was bridezilla) He played all of my requested music..The light show he has is amazing.I would highly recommend him and I'm definitely using him again...Thank you John for a amazing night and putting up with me...

John at Dimensions in Sound was awesome to work with. Had all the music we requested and was always responsive to our requests. Did a good job keeping the party going and getting our guests on the dance floor.

Even tho he is in a wheelchair dont be fooled he knows what he's doing. Played every song we requested. Orderly and timely manner too. Even when other people requested songs he played them too. All in all was a great time..

Chrissy · Married on 10/10/2015

I would strongly recommend if you are looking for right people at the right price with excellent service for DJ/music and photo booth for your wedding these are the people to hire!! I explained what I wanted and they totally came through and more. They were awesome to work with and I shopped around, they definitely were a great price. You want this special day to be just right and for your family and friends to have fun and that is exactly what was had.

Ashlee · Married on 04/04/2014

Erin did my wedding on April 4, 2014. He was unbelievably amazing. He isn’t your average DJ that just plays music; he actually took the time to interact with our guests. I would say that my husband and I aren’t the most creative so it was nice that he came up with great ideas to spice up the wedding. We had told him that my father in law is a huge Beatles fan. He remembered that and suggested that they do their entrance to one of their songs, as well as gave him a compilation of Beatles songs on a CD. I feel like he went above and beyond our expectations, between the music, the creativity, mc’ing, and lighting; We could have not asked for anything better. Everything was so great and ran smoothly, I highly recommend this company! All our guests were raving about him after the wedding.

marlene · Married on 11/09/2013

John and Tony were wonderful. From the beganing John was such a pleasure to deal with. His rate was very fair and affordable for the quality of service. He went out of his way to accomodate our various requests and made the whole process easy. At our reception they were awesome. They had all the songs we requested, All my guest danced non stop. Both of the guys were so nice to us. Always encourage us to dance and keeping the party jumping. Tony made the evening very special by selecting and dedicating a song for my husband and i from my native philippines. I was not expecting that. He even talk to us in our language. Amazing. It really touch me and my family. They also brought some incredible lazor light show. I cant belive i can have that at this kind of reasonable price. John and Tony all i can say is THANK YOU SO MUCH,. MARAMING SALAMAT! I will be recommending you to all my friends.

Kerri · Married on 11/08/2013

My (now) husband and I are very happy with the job Dimensions in Sound did at our wedding. Our DJ was Erin and he was nice, accommodating, friendly and extremely prompt and professional throughout the planning process and of course on the day as well! Dimensions in Sound was affordable and for the quality of work we received, we'd consider it a steal! I would definitely recommend this company if you want a quality DJ service!"

Craig & Meg · Married on 10/26/2013

Easy-Going, Professional, Affordable, and Fun. We had our ceremony at Brookfield zoo, which meant there were several different locations that the DJ would have to set-up. Not only were they able to accommodate this, they did it so quickly, you would have never known they moved. Erin was our DJ and he was very energetic and kept the crowd entertained. Perfect during the ceremony, not a second late on anything. Several guests commented that the playlist during the dinner was the most fun soundtrack they have heard at a wedding. Kept all of our guests informed on location changes, instructions, and kept all of the guests entertained throughout the night. Any request we had, Erin made sure to accommodate. Even went out of his way to make sure the lighting at the venue was perfect for the first dance. Highly Recommend!

Thank you so much for making our wedding reception so much fun!!... You did a great job!.. I will definently be recommending you to others that are looking for a DJ...and the laser show was AWESOME!.. Thank You!!

Everyone had a great time at my wedding. The dance floor was always packed and the laser show was amazing! Thanks again John !

Mike · Married on 07/20/2013

DJ John was great! Kept the dance floor packed all night. The bridal party Intro he did was fantastic. Got the crowd pumped. He was very helpful w music selection and the entire process. Took the stress away. Thank you John! We will use u again for sure. Mike and Michelle

Barbara · Married on 07/06/2013

My wedding was wonderful due in part to the services of Dimensions in Sound. They really got the guests up and dancing the whole night long. The dance floor was always crowded. The laser show was also a special treat. Guests loved it!

john was very professionanl and easy to work with and the laser show was amazing and the dancefloor was packed all night!

Aaron did a great job at our reception! Everyone had a great time and he kept them dancing all night long. He played a nice mix of music, including plenty of songs from our personal list. He was easy to work with and made sure we met a couple times to go over all of the details for our special day. We couldn't have asked for a better night. I would definitely recommend Dimensions In Sound to DJ your wedding, and the price was right, too! Thanks again Aaron!

Melissa · Married on 06/15/2013

I would surely recommend Dimensions in Sound to all of my friends and family for their events.

They paid VERY particular attention to specific songs my husband and I requested.

**The entrance and announcement of our wedding party was phenomenal. **

The music selection was immense, the staff was friendly, professional, and even interacted with the kids to keep them happy and dancing.

The lazer show was awesome and the floor was packed all night.

Cathy · Married on 06/15/2013

John was very professional and he played all the music we wanted and the laser show was amazing!! I would suggest him to everyone!!

Luis · Married on 06/15/2013

John was very professional and the laser show was amazing and I would recommend dimensions in sound.

Maggie · Married on 06/08/2013

Everything was wonderful! Multiple guests commented that they had never seen a wedding where so many people were constantly on the dance floor! You will not be compromising any quality for how much you will save!

Noel · Married on 06/02/2013

John did a great job for our wedding!

Patrick · Married on 05/25/2013

We got married this past May and let me tell you our DJ John Dineen made our night special for us. His professionalism was the finest I have ever seen. The music was outstanding and he got in every one of our requests no matter what genre it was. The laser show was spectacular, probably the finest I have ever seen. Overall the night was a huge success and my family and friends are still talking about it. My wife and I are so happy we made the choice to go with Dimensions in Sound!!!!!!

Lisa · Married on 12/01/2012

Excellent DJ services - I won't use anyone else!!

Gail · Married on 11/10/2012

The dance floor was packed, and the light show was AMAZING. I recieved a lot of compliments on the music selections and the variety of music that was played. Dimensions in Sound really added to my special night!