Dillon Steel Music Reviews

Dillon Steel Music 1
Dillon Steel Music 2
Dillon Steel Music 3

Maria · Married on 02/09/2019

Perfect DJ for any event!

We started looking for a DJ only a week before our wedding and we got really lucky Tyler was still available on our wedding day! Even though we only had about a week to prepare, Tyler did an outstanding job at the wedding!

It was very easy to work with Tyler, he really made sure all the preparation and the day of the wedding is completely stress-free. Planning was very simple, we just briefly described what we had in mind in terms of the music genre (we went with classical music mostly) so we didn’t create a whole music list ourselves, and Tyler just took it from there. And to be honest, we can’t even express how grateful and happy we both are because Tyler did an amazing job selecting the music!
    We planned to have a DJ only until after dinner, and Tyler even helped us set up our own speakers when he was leaving! :)

We really think Tyler went out of his way to make sure our day was perfect, and he also made planning very easy for us. Everything went so smooth and perfect we couldn’t be happier! We definitely recommend Tyler as a DJ for any wedding, we have no doubts he will make your special day even more magical!! :)

Sent on 03/06/2019
    Dillon Steel Music 4

Dillon Steel Music's reply:

Maria! What a fantastic and classy wedding to be a part of. I absolutely loved your style and had a blast creating an approach to the theme. I am always more than happy to accommodate my couples needs (such as equipment setup like yourselves!) to make your special day as easy and smooth as possible! Your families were so kind and I hope the best for Jose and yourself!

Hannah · Married on 12/15/2018

The best!!!

I cannot say enough about Tyler as our wedding DJ. Not only did he ensure that we had an amazing set up for our reception, but he also made sure he brought extra equipment for our ceremony and our cocktail hour- which were all spread out throughout our venue. He was efficient, professional, and catered to exactly what we envisioned for our day. He had our dance floor PACKED the entire night. We had to force people to go to our sparkler send off by stopping the music!!! We had the absolute best experience with Tyler and haven’t stopped talking about how much fun we had at our reception- plus our guests haven’t stopped talking about it either! If you want a PAAARTY- pick Tyler!!! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/09/2019
    Dillon Steel Music 5
    Dillon Steel Music 6

Dillon Steel Music's reply:

Hannah! Thank you so much for your kind words! I am so glad I could be the one to make your special day so much fun!

Ben Davis · Married on 11/11/2018

Cannot Recommend Highly Enough

Cannot recommend high enough. Played great music, directed the wedding reception beautifully, and really took the time to understand what we wanted out of our night. You will be happy with this DJ, I promise you that.

Sent on 01/09/2019

Dillon Steel Music's reply:

Thank you for the review Ben! I am too lucky to be able to help with the party of Karissa and yourself getting married! What a great evening it was!

Katelyn · Married on 06/30/2018

Best DJ for your wedding!

Could not have asked for a better DJ! Tyler was super flexible with both the ceremony and reception. We let him take control of the reception and his passion and creativity was amazing! He was able to read the crowd and adjust the music with the mood. He was great at communicating and made the night run smoothly. We even challenged him to run a game with our guests and it couldn't have gone any better! Thank you for making our wedding day so special! Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/10/2019

Dillon Steel Music's reply:

Katelyn! Your words are too kind. You and Coady were such an amazing and fun couple to work with! You two are perfect for each other and it showed on both of your faces all evening. I was honored to be able to help make everything run smoothly for your perfect day!

Ashlee Nunemaker · Married on 04/28/2018

Tyler is the best!

As wedding planners, we are very particular about which vendors we refer to clients and Tyler is definitely a DJ we would recommend time and time again! He engages with the guests, plays great music to keep the dancing going all night and knows how to read the crowd if a song needs to be changed. He's also very reliable and great with communication before the wedding day as well as on the wedding day. Tyler really is the best!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Dillon Steel Music's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Ashlee!! Modern Grace Events as a planning company has really given me the freedom to do what I do best as a DJ while working with you! Here is to dancing to John Mayer late in the evening!

Jessica Bera · Married on 11/27/2016

10/10 recommend Tyler!

Tyler was amazing! We were super picky about our wedding DJ... I think they either make or break the reception of your wedding night! We wanted it to feel like a fun, upbeat party for EVERYONE, but didn't want it to feel cheesey/corney. We met with Tyler beforehand to get to know him and share our vision for the night. He was super fun to work with, thorough and organized leading up to the day, kept everything on track the day of, and made our reception feel like a party for us and our guests!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Dillon Steel Music's reply:

Jessica! I seriously had so much fun prepping for and DJing your wedding and reception. I loved cue'ing the ceremony songs to peak right at the "I Do!" and mixing such a unique and fun style of music for dancing!