31 Reviews for DiJital Engagement

One Event Per Day (2)
Uplighting (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
31 DiJital Engagement Reviews

Dave was really great to work with. He really loves music and knows his stuff. He worked hard to make sure we thought of everything from ceremony to last song. He allowed us to choose a lot of our music and built a playlist around who we are as a couple, what music we like, and kept it flexible to match the way the night went. He helped us surprise my mom with a birthday cake by acting as emcee during our piñata/cake cutting. He was very friendly and our guests loved him too!

Profile Picture Steven, 3/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dijital Entertainment is a one stop deal. We got the photo booth, the gobo, the lightings (the whole venue, the dance floor, the cake spotting), the music, and of course the MC himself, Dave!

Our gobo was unique! We just told Dave some things we wanted and he designed the rest. The cool thing about our gobo was that it matched our photo booth template.

Dave was a great MC. He entertained our guests and DJ at the same time. Pretty awesome! He has a lot of music from you to choose from and if you don't know, there are lists that he provides.

Thank you, Dave!

Profile Picture Leslie, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave was the DJ at our wedding. He is friendly, responsive to our needs, and supremely easy to work with.

He was able to get the crowd going on the dance floor, and seamlessly transition from one segment of our night to the next without skipping a beat.

We couldn't ask for a better DJ than Dave! And his photo booth is a must at any wedding.

Profile Picture juan, 8/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We hired this company to DJ our wedding and we couldn’t have been happier. He helped us with the timeline and made music easily accessible. We have already recommended them to many of our friends. Strongly recommend this company!!

Profile Picture Matt, 7/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

If your looking for the best dj money can buy look no further. Dave Greenwood was the answer to our prayers. But don't stop there, need a photo booth? Uplighting? Projector for slideshow? Monogram logo for the dance floor? He provides all of it at a reasonable price and that's not all, the life he brings to the party is unmatchable. He's not just a dj he was also like our coordinator. He kept the list of events moving and made sure there was time for everything and that it was paced perfectly. We can not thank him enough for making our special day one to remember. Thank you Dave for everything!

Profile Picture Aaron, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Lance & I couldn't be happier with the services Digital Engagement provided us on our June 3rd Wedding Day. Dave's system is so professional, but more so friendly. His knowledge and expertise of music and how to set the mood is over the top!

We wanted everything and glad we did, Dave really made it worth our while, his confidence and professionalism really impressed us, and our family and friends. I would recommend his services to anyone looking for a DJ, Lighting, photo booth, or gobo lighting Dijital Engagement has it all!

Thanks for being AWESOME!

Mandi

Profile Picture Mandi, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Lighting & Decor

I have Used Dave Greenwood many times from Weddings to birthday parties. I have recommended to many friends and family for weddings that I have attended. He is always professional, polite and on time. This year he was used for a birthday party last minute not much notice and he was awesome. He had great music, lighting and a photo booth which was a big hit. Earlier he did a wedding for a friend and it was amazing. His music library is incredible I couldn't name a song that he did not already have. If you want your event to be great than you should contact Dave Greenwood at DIJital Engagement.

Profile Picture Matthew, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave is a true professional and added the extra touches to our wedding day to make it better than we expected! He took care of the details and ensured our personal requests were included in the schedule of events. It was a wonderful wedding day and I would highly recommend DIJItal Engagement.

Profile Picture User6887076, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

Amazing service! They went out of their way to make our special day amazing and my entire family loved their services! Would totally hire again! You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Brittney, 1/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Dave DJ'ed our wedding on Oct 1, and did a great job. Dave is a really cool guy, and makes the whole experience very easy. He's open, and easy to talk to, and his web platform makes it really easy for you to set up your event at your leisure. You can pick and choose what you want him to do, what you DON'T want him to do, choose the music you like, the music you don't like, etc. He was very flexible in setting up his gear, and did a really nice job MC'ing the event, and keeping everyone on schedule. The music was good, and our guests danced all night. Dave is a good dude, is very reasonably priced, and will work with you to make your event just what you want it to be. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Chris, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

My mom and I met Dave at an event fair and he completely stood out among the rest of the DJs. He was very professional and carried himself really well. When my fiance and I met with him for a meeting he really took the time to get to know us and make sure our needs would be met that day. It was very helpful being able to use a software from home where we could easily select the songs we did and didn't want to play on our wedding night. Including when we wanted the songs to be played, ( i.e.; cocktail hour, dinner, dancing).

He is very up to date and can accommodate to any age group! He helped me with our timeline to make sure he can have the night running smoothly. During our wedding night he came by to check on us and see if we needed anything, which showed he really wanted to give us the best service. He helped coordinate an anniversary dance and group picture, which I'm so glad we did! I would highly recommend Dave because he is professional, easy to work with, and really makes the day all about the couple!

Profile Picture User6995960, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Dijital Engagement was wonderful! Dave made our meetings easy and we felt really good that he understood what we were looking for. He is great and reading the crowd and keeping everyone dancing! HIGHLY reccomend Dijital Engagement!

Profile Picture Jordan, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

What can I say about Dave!?! When we were planning our wedding my wife went to a bridal expo and came home with a good amount of business cards we had our venue but needed the other things. Dave was the first DJ we met with and also the last. Once we started talking to him we knew he was going to make our wedding the best! He was very profession and has top of the line equipment. He provided all the uplighting for our reception venue and the colors made the room pop! We used all the online tools he offers to make sure any special songs for walk outs, dance ect. were played. He makes it really simple to do. On our last meeting with him my wife and I were sure about some of the ceremony music and he offered us some suggestions that we trust and it turned out great! Come time for the reception the dance floor was never empty except for dinner! Thanks Dave!

Profile Picture brian, 4/23/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, MC

Dave was an amazing show from our first meeting to our wedding day. He was easy to get ahold of and really cared about us having the best wedding possible. I'm so glad we found dijital entertainment. He made our reception go off with out a hitch and set the mood with every song. He is a different that cares about your day more then the paycheck. I would use him again and again.

Profile Picture Tristyn, 3/26/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dave GETS IT. He understands weddings. He understands music. He understands people. Most importantly, he understands how to combine all three.

After booking our venue, Dave was the first vendor we booked. He was also the first and only DJ we spoke to. After a 20 minute conversation with Dave, we KNEW we needed him for our wedding.

Dave created our timeline, provided lighting, and accommodated all musical requests we had for the ceremony and reception. He kept the night flowing, the dance floor packed, and the guests happy to be there.

Most wedding DJs show up and play the same set they played the weekend before. Not Dave; he customizes every event with YOUR personal tastes.

Please choose Dave; he'll be there to make sure you have the greatest wedding ever.

Profile Picture Monique, 12/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

As the groom and a music buff, I was very involved in the sound of my ceremony and reception. Needless to say, I was elated by the amount of content Dave had at his disposal and the enthusiasm with which he shared it. His music library mirrors what you'd expect from most radio stations. He has any and all types of equipment that you'd need for your wedding, including lighting of all sorts, for both walls and dance floors. Well worth the time and money!

Profile Picture Michael, 12/4/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer

Dave, Olivia and I both enjoyed meeting and talking with you very much! Your passion and dedication to your craft are immediately evident. Frankly, I think you and I could have talked for many more hours about our shared musical interests. We both felt very comfortable with you and appreciated your candor with respect to business and your approach to your craft. It's so nice to meet someone who speaks the same musical language and has similar tastes. Over the last several months, my overwhelming concern and reluctance toward hiring a DJ has been my fear that he/she would impose their musical tastes in place of ours. That is why I set out to program the music myself so as to virtually eliminate the possibility that that could happen at our wedding. After our meeting, it's clear that your musical tastes and ours are very similar and, most importantly, you are more than willing to craft a musical program that is reflective of your client's wants and needs as well as providing our guests with a fun experience. I can't tell you how much of a relief and uplifting feeling that has been. I am extremely confident that you will be able to undertake the DJ/MC duties and keep our special day on track and memorable. Again, thank you very much and we very much look forward to working you.

Profile Picture Ina, 2/25/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave is such a pleasure to work with. I would recommend him to anyone that wants to work with someone that is professional and compassionate about what they do.

Profile Picture Charles, 2/24/15, 1 Review
4.7

Working with Dijital Engagement was great. They have an online database that allows you to fill out a planning form for your event and select songs from their library. Dave Greenwood was our DJ and he was very professional and friendly. He provided a great music selection (based on our input and his expertise) the day of the event.

Profile Picture Helen, 2/14/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer

Dave did a wonderful job being the DJ at our wedding. He played every song we requested, made appropriate announcements at the perfect times, and really kept the night moving and entertaining. I would recommend DiJital Engagement to anyone.

Profile Picture Amy, 2/5/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave of DiJital Engagement was one of the best decisions we made about our wedding. He is very passionate about his job. He has great rates and worked within our budget. He worked hard to fit all the songs we wanted into our reception. And the best part was he was a fantastic emcee, keeping the night entertaining and making sure guests were aware of all that was happening at the event. We strongly recommend hiring him!

Profile Picture User4184836, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dave and his Staff were Professional and a Pleasure to work with.
They arrived Early to my Outside Wedding. They made sure everything was set up and Ready before my Event....The Colored lighting added the special Touch to our Reception once the Sun went down.....
Large Music Library, Music before Ceremony all the way to Reception was Perfect.
I would Highly Recommend Dave and his Company for any Event :)

Profile Picture Michele, 9/6/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dave is AMAZING! He has a beautiful personality and knows how to show people a great memorable time. When i decide to get married, I will be calling Dave to DJ for me !!! I highly recommend him!!!

Profile Picture deborah, 8/31/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave did such an amazing job! We were really flexible with most of our songs and he did a really good job not only picking most of our music but capturing our personality in such a perfect way. We had such a blast and I know that the music has so much to do with it. We has so many unique requests and he was up for anything. His passion for his work is very evident. We were very pleased with all his work.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 8/29/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dave Greenwood from DiJital Engagement was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end for our July 2014 wedding. Throughout our wedding planning process, Dave was attentive to every detail. He made sure that our music selections reflected us as a couple and made appropriate suggestions. From the uplighting, song transitions, and placement of equipment, Dave is very accommodating and makes sure all your needs are being met. He successfully gathered Persian and American family members on the dance floor all night! While we appreciated his extensive musical knowledge, it was his respect for our wedding budget that ultimately had us sold. Dave knows how to offer quality entertainment without breaking the bank. We have recommended him to several of our friends and will continue to do so.

Profile Picture Nahall, 7/18/14, 11 Reviews