Digna Toledo Photography LLC Reviews

Digna Toledo Photography LLC 1
Digna Toledo Photography LLC 2
  • Sakinah

Sakinah · Married on 10/29/2017

When it comes to capturing one of the most important moments in your life, Digna is the ONLY option. She brings such a creative vision and unique ability to capture every moment. From our engagement shoot to the actual day of our wedding she never dissappointed. In addition to her exceptional talent, she has such a great spirit.

Sent on 11/15/2017
    Digna Toledo Photography LLC 3
    Digna Toledo Photography LLC 4

Jennifer · Married on 10/14/2017

Digna is a fabulous person to work with!! She is very professional and responsible! I have used her for 6 years and am never disappointed by her photographs!! She has an eye for each shot! She captures such genuine moments in time!!
    I highly recommend her her!!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Tabitha · Married on 12/13/2015

Digna was such a delight and so professional... My wedding pictures were amazing and I couldn't be happier !

Sent on 01/01/2016
  • Zuly

Zulema · Married on 10/23/2015

If you want someone who is passionate about their job, and is creative with her ideas, then you should really consider Digna Toledo Photography. You won't regret it. Thanks Digna.

Sent on 04/19/2016

Digna is very professional and the quality of her work is excellent and outstanding. She exceeded my expectation. I can definitely recommend her and I see myself using her in the future.

Sent on 12/11/2015

Mariani · Married on 10/06/2015

Digna Toledo is the absolute best! My husband and I are so happy with the amazing photos we received. She captured everything we wanted so perfectly! And in addition to being an awesome photographer, Digna is an amazing person. She'll make you feel at ease and comfortable with her awesome personality.

Sent on 12/11/2015

Cristiana · Married on 06/14/2015

We booked Digna to capture our upcoming wedding, and we also had our engagement pictures taken with her. She came highly recommended, and did not disappoint. She was calming and was able to capture the "real" us. We had a great time, and my fiancé (who totally hates taking pictures) was able to relax and just be himself. If you are looking to have your love story captured I completely recommend Digna! I can't wait for her to capture our wedding!

• F

Francis · event on 06/07/2015

DTPhotography made our daughters sweet 16 amazing! Her work is top notch! She took out time to meet with us and was very flexible with our busy schedules. The pictures are breathtakingly beautiful! Will definitely be using her again for my other two daughters. She is heaven sent!

Sent on 06/14/2015

Anllely · event on 05/24/2015

Unbelievably amazing! She captured every special moment for my engagement pictures. Very professional and passionate about her getting the perfect shot. I can't wait to see what she has in store for my wedding day pictures.

Juanita · event on 05/13/2015

Digna has been our family photographer on 3 separate occasions and we have always been thrilled with the outcome. Digna has an superb eye for her craft, she is amazing to work with, and has an awesome personality! Can't wait for our next session.

Sent on 07/29/2015
  • User5180359 · event on 05/03/2015

Thank you Digna for capturing such beautiful photos of my family during our mini session admist the gorgeous Cherry Blossoms at Branch Brook Park, NJ. Digna is not only fun and enthusiastic, but also a very creative and passionate photographer. Working with her was an absolute pleasure.

Sonia · event on 05/03/2015

Thank you Digna, for the patience, creativity and flexibility you bring to every shoot!! You take amazing photos and God Bless your talent

Sent on 06/30/2015
  • User5181634 · event on 05/01/2015

Digna it's a very responsible, flexible and very patient with the clients... Also, she is dedicated to her job..

• Y

yaisha · event on 03/09/2015

Working with DT photography was spectacular. I highly recommend her work. She's a really talented photographer. I wish I could post my photos so you guys could see her exquisite work. Definitely best photographer in New Jersey area.

Sent on 03/27/2015

Julia · event on 02/21/2015

Very professional and creative person. With passion for what is doing.

Sent on 03/27/2015
  • F

Felix · Married on 02/14/2015

Working with Digna was an absolutely pleasure. Her vision for our shoot was wonderful and she worked with my fiance to make sure her ideas were incorporated as well. She was both professional and flexible and worked with us on our budget to make sure that everything turned out perfectly. I would definitely recommend her services and will look to use her again in the future. THANK YOU!

Sent on 03/30/2015

R · Married on 01/10/2015

Digna was a pleasure to work with, and we love our wedding photos!

Sent on 03/12/2015

Onida · event on 11/11/2014

Digna's eye for detail and the "perfect" shot make the final result of her images awe-inspiring and magazine worthy. I recommend her to everyone I know who wants the quality photography.

Sent on 01/02/2015

jessica · event on 11/09/2014

Digna is both talented and professional. She has a unique vision and is wonderful to work with. My husband and I really enjoyed our shoot and love all of our photos! We recommend Digna to everyone.

Sent on 12/30/2014

Jessica · event on 08/10/2014

She is an awesome photographer .. Very professional and excellent at what she does ..

Elizabeth · event on 07/12/2014

DT Photography knew exactly what to capture for my event! She understood my family values and made sure to get all of the generations together for our new blended families. We were so delighted we have used her for all our events, you should too!

Jennifer · event on 06/29/2014

Digna was absolutely wonderful! She captured every aspect of our daughters birthday! I would highly revommend her services

• User4196150 · 2+ years ago

It's rare that I rate someone 5 stars down the line. But, Digna Toledo does a phenomenal job working with couples. My fiancé and I took engagement pictures with her. She made us feel comfortable to be silly, laugh, have a good time and captured some amazing pictures. She does everything in her power to capture great photographs and is concious of what I wanted.

Sent on 06/23/2014

Digna Toledo Photography LLC's reply:

Thank you! You guys were awesome!

Diana · event on 06/19/2014

I've been following Digna's work for quite some time now and I finally came around to booking my wedding vow renewal session with her. Let me start by telling you, I LOVE HER! From her professionalism to her contagious energy, she delivered exceedingly beyond my expectations. She was punctual, fun, full of ideas, made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera, and most importantly, her passion for photography beamed through her very being the entire time, from beginning to end. She is truly an inspirational woman and I cannot wait to book her again in the near future. Thank you Digna for capturing such an amazing milestone in our lives. I'm proud to have these photos for a lifetime.

Sent on 06/19/2014
  • User4190693 · 2+ years ago

My husband and I had the pleasure of having our wedding photos taken by Digna and we could't have been any happier with the results. Digna is amazing and has a genuine passion for capturing special moments.

Sent on 06/21/2014