DigiTar Studios Reviews

171 | Saint Petersburg, FL

171 Reviews for DigiTar Studios

171 DigiTar Studios Reviews

amy · Married on 10/14/2017

DigiTar does an absolutely fabulous job. As a professional wedding planner, I think it is very important to have photographers who are able to control the crowd, get the desired pictures the client wants and enjoy what they do. DigiTar are my favorite photographers to work with because they are always on schedule, they are extremely easy to communicate with and they are very nice and friendly. I never once (in the hundred plus weddings that we did together) had to worry at all about them because they are timely, organized and helpful. I would 100% recommend them to any future couples out there-you will be glad you picked them!

Carmen · Married on 05/21/2016

Kelly & Tar were absolutely amazing and so easy to work with! I wouldn't hesitate recommending them to anyone who is looking for a photographer for their wedding. They take feedback very well and are receptive to suggestions and also provide their own fresh ideas but if you don't like it they are not offended. They recognize it's YOUR DAY and are very accommodating. They worked around a rather unique schedule/environment and were fantastic. I am so happy I found them and they were available for my day! You will not go wrong if you're lucky enough to get them for your wedding!

Kelly · Married on 06/20/2015

Kelly & Tar...the Dynamic Duo! Great chemistry, excellent pose ideas, fast delivery of photos. DigiTar shot my destination wedding in Florida....who knew you could have so much fun while melting in the Florida heat! My pictures turned out beautiful. I easily communicated through email to reserve my date and complete the booking. They were on time and very professional. I would definitely recommend DigiTar for your photography needs!

Kristie · Married on 04/08/2015

Loved working with you both. We are not the most comfortable couple in front of the camera and you both made us feel so at ease. Also so efficient you didn't waste a second and captured so many beautiful photos.

marie · Married on 03/15/2015

Tar and Kelly were amazing . They are professional and very talented . They made it easy and fun to work with . Our wedding pictures turned out beautifully . Every single shot make me feel like I am reliving every aspect of my beautiful day . I cant thank Tar and Kelly enough for their wonderful job. They are the best !

I highly recommend Tar and Kelly. They were quick to respond to emails and on time, if not early, on our wedding day. They were responsive on photos we wanted taken. They were helpful with some of our more rowdy groomsmen (!), I would definitely use them again! Their efficiency made it so we didn't miss so much of our own cocktail hour. Our photos are beautiful, they captured us but also the beauty of the day!

Jessica · Married on 02/26/2015

Kelly & Tar were amazing! We came from Iowa to St Pete Beach, FL and had an incredible time with them on our wedding day! We are so happy they were able to capture such special moments on the most important day of our lives, thus far!

Shauna · Married on 02/07/2015

Where do I start with Tar and Kelly...They are both so outgoing and fun that we felt two of our friends were our photographers. We had a sunset wedding so time was a little bit of a factor for pictures after the ceremony however Kelly makes sure to keep everything moving right along and they were able to capture so many beautiful sunset pictures!! My husband and I couldn't be any happier that we had Tar and Kelly photograph our wedding and capture so many memories that we will have for the rest of our lives! I would recommend them to anyone and any future bride on their BIG day!

Shauna and Mark Powers

Katrice · Married on 01/17/2015

Words can not express how elated we are with the photographs. DigiTar absolutely captured the essence and beauty of our beach wedding and ceremony. We are beyond thrilled with the final product. It was definitely one of the best days of our life in large part because of them. The video and all of the photos were impeccable, and we will treasure them for years to come. We would recommend them to anyone without reservation of any kind. Kelly and Tar rock!!!

Meghan · Married on 12/14/2014

Tar & Kelly were AMAZING!! The pictures came out better than expected. They were so professional and on point. Everyone that has seen our pictures has been floored by how beautiful they are. I highly recommend using them!

Crystal · Married on 11/07/2014

Tar and Kelley are absolutely amazing to work with! We used them for both our engagment and wedding pictures and we weren't disappointed!! The quality and prices you just can't find any where else.. They were always available to answer any questions I had and constantly kept me in the loop and made sure I was happy with the time line the day of the wedding.. Will definitely be using them again for other events and will always recommend them to other brides!!

Tiffany · Married on 10/17/2014

Tar and Kelly are amazing! It was really great to work with them both. Our pictures are beautiful, we couldn't ask for anything more. They have captured all the greatness of the most incredible day of our lives. Thank you again Tar and Kelly.

Tiffany and Jason Priest

Jess · Married on 10/16/2014

Tar & Kelly were awesome to work with! They were more than willing to accommodate our special request for our group picture and our wedding pictures turned out beautiful!!! We have received many compliments on them! They also videotaped our ceremony and reception and both turned out great! We would definitely recommend them!!!

Amanda · Married on 09/13/2014

Kelly and Tar were wonderful to work with! It was great to have a photographer who made you feel so comfortable; we had a great time with both our engagement and wedding photos, and our pictures turned out amazing! I highly recommend them to anyone :)

Jillaine · Married on 09/06/2014

Tar and kelly were amazing! They were fun to work with and captured everything we expected and more! We also had them video the ceremony and reception! I am amazed at our photos and would highly recommend them for any event!

Kelly and Tar did an amazing job capturing all my special moments and the beautiful sunset! They are a great team and worked well with the entire wedding party! From the moment I first contacted them, I have been extremely impressed with their friendliness, professionalism, and ability to capture perfect photo ops! Every couple hears "you get what you pay for" while planning their wedding. It's true! Tar and Kelly are worth every penny! Highly recommended! Thanks for helping make my special day PERFECT!

Janelle · Married on 07/11/2014

Tar & Kelly did a wonderful job at our wedding. The photos of our beach wedding came out amazing!!! They knew how to play with the light and captured really cool images of the sun & clouds. They were also very easy to work with and very professional.

jim · Married on 06/22/2014

I would recommend DigiTar to anyone. They did a wonderful job and the pictures came out great. We were very pleased with how smooth and quickly they moved to get so many pictures taken, especially because we had a good size bridal party.

Amanda · Married on 06/13/2014

The were very professional and very efficient! Kelly is just hilarious! Both Tar and Kelly were amazing to work with and they provided us with amazing wedding photos!

Rachel · Married on 06/09/2014

Tar and his wife did an unbelievable job on our photos! They are a dynamic duo who made our wedding day an amazing success and we not have the pictures to last a lifetime! There is not one pic I do not like. They were fun, friendly, professional and we are SO happy we chose to work with them!!!

Sarah · Married on 05/16/2014

Tar and Kelly did an amazing job with our wedding photos!!!

Molly · Married on 05/10/2014

Tar and Kelly are a great pair! They kept everyone in line and made the process very enjoyable. We love them and will be using again for family photos in the future!

Aaron · Married on 04/28/2014

If you want to have amazing photography and have fun along the way, DigiTar Studios is your solution. Tar and Kelly were an absolute pleasure to work with and we would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for quality service.
    Hopefully we can use them again somehow in the future!

• Amy

Amy · Married on 04/19/2014

Tar & Kelly were a pleasure to work with on our special day! For the months leading up to our event, they were quick to respond and answer any questions we had on the phone or via email. On the day of, we didn't have any stress regarding the pictures - they handled everything! They are an amazing team and very professional! We had several small children in our wedding party which can be challenging but they were so patient, connected with the kids and got all the photos we wanted. We received our photos much earlier than we expected. We can't say enough great things about them - they were a great choice!