DigiTar Studios Reviews

DigiTar Studios 6
DigiTar Studios 7

Heidi · Married on 06/28/2019

Highly Recommend Tar & Kelly

My husband and I would highly recommend Tar and his wife Kelly for your photography needs. We had several conference calls with them prior to our wedding since we were located in Illinois. They had great suggestions and followed through on everything we discussed. On our wedding day, it started to pour about 20 minutes prior to the beach ceremony so we had to switch gears quickly and Tar and Kelly just rolled with the changes and took the most beautiful pictures of our indoor wedding. They didn't stop there, they were determined to get us out on the beach for photos and they watched the weather very closely and identified a time to get us on the beach and it was still drizzling. I am thrilled that I have my beach wedding pictures along with the others. Tar and Kelly won't disappoint...they are responsive, on time and easy to work with. Thank you Tar & Kelly for making our day so special!!! Heidi & Andy

Sent on 08/05/2019
    DigiTar Studios 12
    DigiTar Studios 13
  • Anjl

Anjl Kristin Doeblin · Married on 06/08/2019

Talent, professionalism and great energy made our wedding the day I dreamed about

It was such a great experience having DigiTar Studios photograph our wedding. They are absolutely spectacular. There were a lot of moments that I as a bride did not have all completely worked out, but Tar and Kelly made sure to capture all the shots that we wanted in the specific times of day that were ideal for those shots. Not only that, it was the energy and shine that they brought and did an incredible job despite some clouds that came in later in the day. My husband and I are so happy we got such amazing photos from our day. Thank you DigiTar for making our day the most special experience ever!
    Kristin & Nelson, Brooklyn, NY

Sent on 08/17/2019
    DigiTar Studios 14

Ashlie Thompson · Married on 04/05/2019

So happy we went with this company for wedding pictures

Digitar was very a great company to work with for our wedding. There work is amazing, my husband and myself love the photographs. They were fun and very professional. If possible in the near future I would love to use there services again for a baby pictures.

Sent on 04/15/2019
    DigiTar Studios 15
    DigiTar Studios 16
    DigiTar Studios 17

DigiTar Studios's reply:

Thank you both so much for your thoughtful and positive review for Kelly and I. You and everyone in your wedding were really nice and easy to work with.
  • Ken

Ken Skopek · Married on 03/25/2019

DigiTar Studios

Tar and his wife Kelly did an amazing job with the photography of my beautiful wife and I celebrating our 40th Wedding Anniversary and vow renewal on the beach with our family. Tar and Kelly are truly professionals in the photography industry, and yet made it so relaxing and so fun. We loved working with them and highly recommend their services.

Sent on 05/27/2019

DigiTar Studios's reply:

Thank you guys! Your review means alot to us. You guys were fun to work with and we had the perfect location at the Grand Plaza. Enjoy your Memorial Day today in style!! Tar & Kelly

amy · Married on 10/14/2017

DigiTar does an absolutely fabulous job. As a professional wedding planner, I think it is very important to have photographers who are able to control the crowd, get the desired pictures the client wants and enjoy what they do. DigiTar are my favorite photographers to work with because they are always on schedule, they are extremely easy to communicate with and they are very nice and friendly. I never once (in the hundred plus weddings that we did together) had to worry at all about them because they are timely, organized and helpful. I would 100% recommend them to any future couples out there-you will be glad you picked them!

Sent on 07/31/2016

Richard · Married on 05/28/2016

Tar and his assistant Kelly are wonderful to work with, you will enjoy the results they produce. Don't hesitate and chose this team for your wedding photography team. My with Kristine and I enjoyed every minute of working with them. They were never intrusive and captured many moments of both us and our guests we would have otherwise missed. I highly recommend Digitarstudio. Richard Sieben

Sent on 06/22/2016

Carmen · Married on 05/21/2016

Kelly & Tar were absolutely amazing and so easy to work with! I wouldn't hesitate recommending them to anyone who is looking for a photographer for their wedding. They take feedback very well and are receptive to suggestions and also provide their own fresh ideas but if you don't like it they are not offended. They recognize it's YOUR DAY and are very accommodating. They worked around a rather unique schedule/environment and were fantastic. I am so happy I found them and they were available for my day! You will not go wrong if you're lucky enough to get them for your wedding!

Sent on 06/17/2016

Kelly · Married on 06/20/2015

Kelly & Tar...the Dynamic Duo! Great chemistry, excellent pose ideas, fast delivery of photos. DigiTar shot my destination wedding in Florida....who knew you could have so much fun while melting in the Florida heat! My pictures turned out beautiful. I easily communicated through email to reserve my date and complete the booking. They were on time and very professional. I would definitely recommend DigiTar for your photography needs!

Sent on 07/29/2015

Kristie · Married on 04/08/2015

Loved working with you both. We are not the most comfortable couple in front of the camera and you both made us feel so at ease. Also so efficient you didn't waste a second and captured so many beautiful photos.

Sent on 04/13/2015

marie · Married on 03/15/2015

Tar and Kelly were amazing . They are professional and very talented . They made it easy and fun to work with . Our wedding pictures turned out beautifully . Every single shot make me feel like I am reliving every aspect of my beautiful day . I cant thank Tar and Kelly enough for their wonderful job. They are the best !

Sent on 04/06/2015

I highly recommend Tar and Kelly. They were quick to respond to emails and on time, if not early, on our wedding day. They were responsive on photos we wanted taken. They were helpful with some of our more rowdy groomsmen (!), I would definitely use them again! Their efficiency made it so we didn't miss so much of our own cocktail hour. Our photos are beautiful, they captured us but also the beauty of the day!

Sent on 03/26/2015

Jessica · Married on 02/26/2015

Kelly & Tar were amazing! We came from Iowa to St Pete Beach, FL and had an incredible time with them on our wedding day! We are so happy they were able to capture such special moments on the most important day of our lives, thus far!

Sent on 03/09/2015

Shauna · Married on 02/07/2015

Where do I start with Tar and Kelly...They are both so outgoing and fun that we felt two of our friends were our photographers. We had a sunset wedding so time was a little bit of a factor for pictures after the ceremony however Kelly makes sure to keep everything moving right along and they were able to capture so many beautiful sunset pictures!! My husband and I couldn't be any happier that we had Tar and Kelly photograph our wedding and capture so many memories that we will have for the rest of our lives! I would recommend them to anyone and any future bride on their BIG day!

Shauna and Mark Powers

Sent on 02/20/2015

Katrice · Married on 01/17/2015

Words can not express how elated we are with the photographs. DigiTar absolutely captured the essence and beauty of our beach wedding and ceremony. We are beyond thrilled with the final product. It was definitely one of the best days of our life in large part because of them. The video and all of the photos were impeccable, and we will treasure them for years to come. We would recommend them to anyone without reservation of any kind. Kelly and Tar rock!!!

Sent on 01/30/2015

Meghan · Married on 12/14/2014

Tar & Kelly were AMAZING!! The pictures came out better than expected. They were so professional and on point. Everyone that has seen our pictures has been floored by how beautiful they are. I highly recommend using them!

Sent on 03/19/2015

Crystal · Married on 11/07/2014

Tar and Kelley are absolutely amazing to work with! We used them for both our engagment and wedding pictures and we weren't disappointed!! The quality and prices you just can't find any where else.. They were always available to answer any questions I had and constantly kept me in the loop and made sure I was happy with the time line the day of the wedding.. Will definitely be using them again for other events and will always recommend them to other brides!!

Sent on 11/22/2014

Tiffany · Married on 10/17/2014

Tar and Kelly are amazing! It was really great to work with them both. Our pictures are beautiful, we couldn't ask for anything more. They have captured all the greatness of the most incredible day of our lives. Thank you again Tar and Kelly.

Tiffany and Jason Priest

Sent on 11/10/2014

Jess · Married on 10/16/2014

Tar & Kelly were awesome to work with! They were more than willing to accommodate our special request for our group picture and our wedding pictures turned out beautiful!!! We have received many compliments on them! They also videotaped our ceremony and reception and both turned out great! We would definitely recommend them!!!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Amanda · Married on 09/13/2014

Kelly and Tar were wonderful to work with! It was great to have a photographer who made you feel so comfortable; we had a great time with both our engagement and wedding photos, and our pictures turned out amazing! I highly recommend them to anyone :)

Sent on 12/17/2014

Jillaine · Married on 09/06/2014

Tar and kelly were amazing! They were fun to work with and captured everything we expected and more! We also had them video the ceremony and reception! I am amazed at our photos and would highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 10/04/2014

Kelly and Tar did an amazing job capturing all my special moments and the beautiful sunset! They are a great team and worked well with the entire wedding party! From the moment I first contacted them, I have been extremely impressed with their friendliness, professionalism, and ability to capture perfect photo ops! Every couple hears "you get what you pay for" while planning their wedding. It's true! Tar and Kelly are worth every penny! Highly recommended! Thanks for helping make my special day PERFECT!

Sent on 10/22/2014

Janelle · Married on 07/11/2014

Tar & Kelly did a wonderful job at our wedding. The photos of our beach wedding came out amazing!!! They knew how to play with the light and captured really cool images of the sun & clouds. They were also very easy to work with and very professional.

Sent on 02/18/2015

jim · Married on 06/22/2014

I would recommend DigiTar to anyone. They did a wonderful job and the pictures came out great. We were very pleased with how smooth and quickly they moved to get so many pictures taken, especially because we had a good size bridal party.

Sent on 07/01/2014

Amanda · Married on 06/13/2014

The were very professional and very efficient! Kelly is just hilarious! Both Tar and Kelly were amazing to work with and they provided us with amazing wedding photos!

Sent on 07/31/2014