Digital Video Productions Reviews

94 | Venice, FL

94 Reviews for Digital Video Productions

Megan · Married on 12/10/2016

The best videographer in the area! Paul was very professional and you can tell he loves what he does. I used the sparkler fountain at my wedding and it was such a hit! I would recommend digital video productions for any and all events.

Sent on 12/18/2016

Elena · Married on 11/06/2016

From the beginning Digital Video Productions made things easy. Paul was very responsive, personable and worked with my husband and me to find the perfect package for us. We decided on the triple play package which was our best vendor decision! We knew the reviews said great things but they truly exceeded our expectations. It was truly a pleasure working with DVP, CT Photo Group and Dance to the music throughout the whole planning process and wedding day. On the day of the wedding, we didn’t even notice Paul but he managed to capture every moment beautifully! Once we received the recap/wedding video we were blown away. The HD quality and editing was awesome. My husband and I had such a blast re-living all of our wedding day moments & got to see those we missed. We are so thankful for all DVP’s hard work. We will cherish our video forever! Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/05/2016
  • Leslie

Leslie · Married on 10/23/2016

Garrett from Digital Video Productions was fantastic to work with. He really went above and beyond my expectations and stayed after the timeline of when he was hired for and before he left he had personally come up to me and asked if there was anything else that I would like him to film before he left. I couldn't believe it when he had told me that he had already stayed passed his time and felt badly about that but was so grateful for his work and help in him capture all of our moments. I just can't thank him enough!! I actually had no clue that my husband was going to sing one of our favorite songs to me and I believe he even stayed and capture that for us. I am beyond excited for us to receive our wedding video and I just now it will be fantastic. I would highly recommend their services if you are in need of a videographer!

Sent on 12/11/2016

Vanessa · Married on 10/22/2016

Paul from Digital Video Productions was amazing to work with! He was professional and courteous. He truly captured so many amazing moments. Everyone says your wedding day goes by so quickly, and it truly does. Having the day captured on video is so important because there are so many things you just don’t notice, don’t remember, or are in a blur! Paul’s turn around was the most impressive. We had our recap video within days, and we had our whole DVD within a week of our wedding! In fact, exactly one week after our wedding, we woke up and watched our video on our laptops in bed which was an amazing way to relive the joy, one week later! Not only was Paul’s turnaround impressive, his quality of work was equally as impressive. We will cherish our video forever. Thank you Paul, for being responsive, reliable and amazing at what you do!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Lindsay · Married on 10/22/2016

We were initially on the fence about whether or not to hire a videographer due to the price. Although it is a substantial expense, we do not have a single regret in hiring Digital Video Productions to capture our wedding day! Paul was so easy to work with right from the very beginning. He never made us feel pressured to select a more expensive package but rather made the process quick and stress free. DVP is an extremely organized and experienced company which shows in their work! Though we had never met in person prior to our wedding, we knew we were in great hands with Dave filming our wedding day. A few days before our wedding Dave called to introduce himself and to go over some final details. He made me feel like I was talking to a friend. I was comfortable enough to tell him the things I was and was not hoping for. My main concern was the videography being intrusive. He promised me he would not have any large equipment or bright shining lights and that we would barely even know he was there. He was not lying! When we got our wedding video we kept laughing saying that we were shocked at the numerous scenes he caught on camera since we never even noticed he was there. He did an AMAZING job and I would recommend Dave to anyone looking for a non-intrusive, thorough, and conscientious videographer!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Alexandra · Married on 10/09/2016

I absolutely loved our wedding video. I can't stop watching it!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/17/2016

Paul was great! He responded quickly to all of my e-mails before the wedding. After the wedding we received our short clip within a couple of days and it was perfect we got to share our special day with everyone! We also received our wedding video quickly as well! It was perfect and exactly what we asked for he captured tons of moments that we didn't even know happened and no one even remembered him being there! I would recomend Digital Video Production to everyone great price for great service!!

Sent on 10/21/2016

Maggy · Married on 09/10/2016

Paul did a fantastic job and came through on last moment's notice. We made up our minds to video the ceremony on the Wednesday before our Saturday wedding.

Paul was early, professional and turned around the final video less than two weeks after our wedding day. He surprised us with some lovely pre and post ceremony footage, as well.

For those of you who may be apprehensive about engaging a videographer because you're afraid of a camera in your face -- don't be! Paul used a small, unobtrusive handheld and I wasn't aware of his presence during the ceremony. Lastly, the best part is that the groom will be mic'ed -- so the sweet, whispered moments -- perhaps when your dad gives you away or when your groom first sees you -- will be forever captured. :) Highly recommend it!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Tom · Married on 09/04/2016

Paul did a fantastic job capturing our wedding. He was very professional and seemed to always be in the right place at the right time. We were torn on whether or not to spend the money to hire a videographer for the wedding but we are very happy we did! The end product came out excellent!

Sent on 10/06/2016

Matthew · Married on 08/13/2016

Be honest about what you can afford, they will work with you!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Lacey · Married on 08/01/2016

Engagement video

Paul did excellent work with my sisters surprise engagement video.

Sent on 02/11/2019

Danielle · Married on 07/30/2016

Paul and Garrett were such a pleasure to work with! They really went above and beyond my expectations - they especially surprised me by tailoring our wedding video to my love for Disney (which they picked up on at our wedding...I don't think I even mentioned it to them! This was an amazing surprise!). Paul walked me through every step leading up to our wedding and was always available for my thousands of questions. Take a look at Digital Video Productions - you won't be disappointed. :) Thank you again guys!!

Sent on 09/03/2016

Megan · Married on 07/08/2016

Paul was wonderful and so easy to work with. He went beyond my expectations! I was recommended to him by a friend and I would definitely tell others to use him as well for your wedding videography. He included all the important parts of our wedding throughout the ceremony and reception to help us keep a lasting memory, while also making sure to stay out of the way during the day. Paul is willing to do anything to make his clients happy and was very accommodating to help us. I was surprised but delighted at how quickly after the wedding he was able to produce our DVDs for us. I received many compliments on just our recap alone, and can't wait to share the final video with our family and friends.

Sent on 09/06/2016

Bonnie · Married on 06/25/2016

Paul Ayoub is very professional. He did a fantastic job with our video. All important aspects of the wedding from arrival of our guests, food and drinks before and after the ceremony, the ceremony itself, cake cutting etc are all part of this wonderful memory he has created for us on video. Anything I asked for was included. He is easy going and knows what he is doing. We have a wonderful video and received it within a couple of days after the event! I would definitely recommend him to give your event lasting memories.

Sent on 07/02/2016

Rosanna · Married on 05/28/2016

I can't say enough about DVP, Paul was wonderful and so easy to work with. He was prompt with answering questions before the event and had the final product done by the time I was home from my honeymoon! I was hesitant to hire a videographer at first because I didn't want another camera in my face, but I hardly knew he was there! I highly reccomend DVP!!!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Tiffany · Married on 05/27/2016

Paul was awesome! All night every where I looked he is was there capturing our night!! The snap shot we saw of our video was great!! I cant wait to see the finished product! Thank you soo much! I recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Thomas · Married on 05/14/2016

Working with Digital Video Productions was a great experience. We worked with Paul during our planning process and he was great to work with. He's very responsive and flexible, answered all of our questions along the way, and made sure that we were able to get exactly what we wanted while also helping us stay within budget. On the day of the event, our videographer was Matt. He was also a pleasure to work with, he was very pleasant and for the most part stayed invisible, it certainly didn't feel like there was a camera in your face at any point. Overall, a great experience and we are very happy that we chose Digital Video Productions for our wedding video!

Sent on 06/09/2016

Richard · Married on 05/13/2016

Digital Video Productions is best in its class. Garrett did an exceptional job capturing and making my daughter's wedding day even more memorable while being unobtrusive. Digital Video Productions' pricing is fair, their video quality and attention to detail is superb. Thank you for producing such an impressive documentary of Jordan and Katelyn's wedding day.

Sent on 06/28/2016

Debbie · Married on 05/08/2016

I am the mother of the bride and I would just like to say that this company is fantastic they took the time to make sure they captured the right moments and all the good times... The video that he made for my daughter came out simply beautiful.. I purchased one myself. I would highly recommend them to anybody and everybody. Thank you, Debbie

Sent on 05/27/2016

Nicole · Married on 05/08/2016

Paul Ayoub was awesome. A one man show. He went above and beyond for my husband and I filming all the most important, sentimental, and fun parts of the evening. He even went as far as to add a special video I made for my husband at the end of our wedding dvd so we can have them both forever.
    Couldn't recommend Paul highly enough.
    Thank you Paul!
    Nicole Salzano

Sent on 05/28/2016

Rachel · Married on 03/25/2016

I am so glad that I found Paul!! I was on the fence about getting a videographer and he was worth every penny! Very professional, super quick with all responses, and was there to capture every moment beautifully. So many people said that the video short made them cry and I can't wait to show it to our son when grows up. I highly recommend Paul for any memories that you want to have forever because nothing is better than being able to watch them over and over :)

Sent on 04/10/2016

Sasha · Married on 03/12/2016

Highly recommend! Paul with Digital Video Productions handled the videography for my daughters wedding and from the very beginning to the end product, we could not be more happy. Absolutely a wonderful experience and the end result, an beautiful, priceless video, better than we even expected! Thank you, Paul!

Sent on 03/27/2016

Tiffany · Married on 03/12/2016

Paul was so amazing! His work is truly art! We are so glad we used him to capture our special day!

Sent on 04/02/2016

Paul is really sweet, and super helpful when choosing a package. Very willing to help fit your budget needs while giving you the most possible.

Sent on 05/29/2015

Danielle · Married on 10/25/2015

Paul and his partner were absolute great! They created a beautiful video for us to always remember our wedding day. They made it like a movie and all of our guests were in it. They did a great job capturing the ceremony, and an awesome job collecting the highlights of the reception.
    Absolutely amazing job!
    And, the video comes in a nice box with your names, date, and photo on it.
    5 stars!