Digital Video Productions Reviews

83 | Venice, FL

83 Reviews for Digital Video Productions

Danielle · Married on 07/30/2016

Paul and Garrett were such a pleasure to work with! They really went above and beyond my expectations - they especially surprised me by tailoring our wedding video to my love for Disney (which they picked up on at our wedding...I don't think I even mentioned it to them! This was an amazing surprise!). Paul walked me through every step leading up to our wedding and was always available for my thousands of questions. Take a look at Digital Video Productions - you won't be disappointed. :) Thank you again guys!!

Sent on 09/03/2016

Megan · Married on 07/08/2016

Paul was wonderful and so easy to work with. He went beyond my expectations! I was recommended to him by a friend and I would definitely tell others to use him as well for your wedding videography. He included all the important parts of our wedding throughout the ceremony and reception to help us keep a lasting memory, while also making sure to stay out of the way during the day. Paul is willing to do anything to make his clients happy and was very accommodating to help us. I was surprised but delighted at how quickly after the wedding he was able to produce our DVDs for us. I received many compliments on just our recap alone, and can't wait to share the final video with our family and friends.

Sent on 09/06/2016

Bonnie · Married on 06/25/2016

Paul Ayoub is very professional. He did a fantastic job with our video. All important aspects of the wedding from arrival of our guests, food and drinks before and after the ceremony, the ceremony itself, cake cutting etc are all part of this wonderful memory he has created for us on video. Anything I asked for was included. He is easy going and knows what he is doing. We have a wonderful video and received it within a couple of days after the event! I would definitely recommend him to give your event lasting memories.

Sent on 07/02/2016

Rosanna · Married on 05/28/2016

I can't say enough about DVP, Paul was wonderful and so easy to work with. He was prompt with answering questions before the event and had the final product done by the time I was home from my honeymoon! I was hesitant to hire a videographer at first because I didn't want another camera in my face, but I hardly knew he was there! I highly reccomend DVP!!!

Sent on 06/20/2016

tiffany · Married on 05/27/2016

Paul was awesome! All night every where I looked he is was there capturing our night!! The snap shot we saw of our video was great!! I cant wait to see the finished product! Thank you soo much! I recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Thomas · Married on 05/14/2016

Working with Digital Video Productions was a great experience. We worked with Paul during our planning process and he was great to work with. He's very responsive and flexible, answered all of our questions along the way, and made sure that we were able to get exactly what we wanted while also helping us stay within budget. On the day of the event, our videographer was Matt. He was also a pleasure to work with, he was very pleasant and for the most part stayed invisible, it certainly didn't feel like there was a camera in your face at any point. Overall, a great experience and we are very happy that we chose Digital Video Productions for our wedding video!

Sent on 06/09/2016

Richard · Married on 05/13/2016

Digital Video Productions is best in its class. Garrett did an exceptional job capturing and making my daughter's wedding day even more memorable while being unobtrusive. Digital Video Productions' pricing is fair, their video quality and attention to detail is superb. Thank you for producing such an impressive documentary of Jordan and Katelyn's wedding day.

Sent on 06/28/2016

Debbie · Married on 05/08/2016

I am the mother of the bride and I would just like to say that this company is fantastic they took the time to make sure they captured the right moments and all the good times... The video that he made for my daughter came out simply beautiful.. I purchased one myself. I would highly recommend them to anybody and everybody. Thank you, Debbie

Sent on 05/27/2016

Nicole · Married on 05/08/2016

Paul Ayoub was awesome. A one man show. He went above and beyond for my husband and I filming all the most important, sentimental, and fun parts of the evening. He even went as far as to add a special video I made for my husband at the end of our wedding dvd so we can have them both forever.
    Couldn't recommend Paul highly enough.
    Thank you Paul!
    Nicole Salzano

Sent on 05/28/2016

Rachel · Married on 03/25/2016

I am so glad that I found Paul!! I was on the fence about getting a videographer and he was worth every penny! Very professional, super quick with all responses, and was there to capture every moment beautifully. So many people said that the video short made them cry and I can't wait to show it to our son when grows up. I highly recommend Paul for any memories that you want to have forever because nothing is better than being able to watch them over and over :)

Sent on 04/10/2016

Sasha · Married on 03/12/2016

Highly recommend! Paul with Digital Video Productions handled the videography for my daughters wedding and from the very beginning to the end product, we could not be more happy. Absolutely a wonderful experience and the end result, an beautiful, priceless video, better than we even expected! Thank you, Paul!

Sent on 03/27/2016

Tiffany · Married on 03/12/2016

Paul was so amazing! His work is truly art! We are so glad we used him to capture our special day!

Sent on 04/02/2016

Paul is really sweet, and super helpful when choosing a package. Very willing to help fit your budget needs while giving you the most possible.

Sent on 05/29/2015

Danielle · Married on 10/25/2015

Paul and his partner were absolute great! They created a beautiful video for us to always remember our wedding day. They made it like a movie and all of our guests were in it. They did a great job capturing the ceremony, and an awesome job collecting the highlights of the reception.
    Absolutely amazing job!
    And, the video comes in a nice box with your names, date, and photo on it.
    5 stars!

Sent on 11/05/2015
  • leanne

leanne · Married on 10/24/2015

From the beginning Mike at Digital Video Productions made the process of picking a package and customizing it as well a very smooth and pleasant experience. Our videographer Garrett was so amazing and professional on our wedding day! He arrived early for set up and made sure that every detail of our wedding day was captured! There were moments where we forgot we even had a videographer because he blended in with our day and the rest of our guests. Our highlight video was perfect and he incorporated two of our very special songs from our day. It truly was everything we could have ever imagined. We highly recommend Digital Video Productions!

Sent on 11/27/2015

Graig · Married on 10/17/2015

We worked with Paul Ayoub for our October 17, 2015 wedding in CT. He was a pleasure to work with and the final product was everything we could ask for. Paul; worked with our photographer and our planner and he did everything we asked for a very fair price. Paul arrived on time and was ready to go at the start of our ceremony and he made sure he got all of the important aspects on film. Thanks Paul for an awesome job and allowing us to remember our amazing wedding forever!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Amazing!

My husband and I got married in Fall 2015 and having video footage of our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. Paul from Digital Video Productions was amazing!! He had our recap video done 4 days after our wedding and we were able to share it with family and friends immediately! Having our first look, entrances, speeches, first dance, etc. on video is absolutely amazing. We were given the opportunity to select songs for our video ahead of time which was a nice way to really personalize it. We highly recommend Digital Video Productions! Paul was amazing to work with and we are so so happy with our video!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Derek · Married on 10/03/2015

Digital Video Productions are in a class of their own. Paul and team were exceptional to work with. Their pricing is fair and their video quality and attention to detail is superb. They captured all the important facets of our wedding day while virtually blending in with the crowd. it was like they were not even there. Fortunately they were, as our wedding video came out spectacular. To any bride and groom considering getting a videographer, do it...having the video to re-live the moments that went by so fast is worth its weight in gold, and make sure you use Digital Video Productions, you will not be disappointed.
    Thanks Paul and Team,
    Derek and Jennifer Brown

Sent on 10/29/2015

beth · Married on 09/19/2015

I was looking for a videographer who had a good reputation, had good work, but could also work with me on a budget. Paul at DVP was able to do all of the above. The cameraman did a nice job keeping a low profile during the reception. The end product? Couldn't be happier -got great shots, picked good angles, and caught all the action -including the parts that we missed while we were there! Which is one of the many reasons why you want to get it on film. Very happy we went with Digital Video Productions.

Sent on 11/04/2015

Alexis · Married on 09/06/2015

He was awesome would use him again!!

Sent on 09/25/2015

Trudi · Married on 08/28/2015

Seamless and stress free. Paul was great and kept us on track.

Sent on 09/16/2015

Margaret · Married on 07/19/2015

Paul did an amazing job capturing our wedding day on film! He had our recap video for the internet ready within 2 days after the wedding and it was so well put together and captured all the most important moments perfectly! We got over 200 views on it in one day! Paul used our first dance song as the music to the recap video and timed it so perfectly. Some parts in the video I didn't even realize he was filming at the time, that's how amazing he is at his craft. Paul gave us great prices on everything and was super prompt with email and phone responses. I would highly recommend Digital Video Productions for your wedding videography. They are so professional, genuine, and provide excellent service!

Sent on 07/28/2015

Paul from Digital Video Productions was a pleasure to work with for our wedding. He was professional and went above and beyond to make us happy. Just one comment/recommendation for future brides - Make sure you let Paul know any and every special moment you want captured, the whole entire reception is not filmed. There was one announcement at my reception that wasn't captured that Paul was not aware of, but I was under the impression that the entire event was filmed and it never even occurred to me to let him know. When I brought this to Paul's attention, he went above and beyond to work with my DJ to do a voice over to get this moment in my wedding video. When I got the new video, it was exactly how I remembered that moment. It was amazing. I would highly recommend Digital Video Productions. The video came out awesome and I loved every minute of it!

Sent on 09/13/2015

Rebecca · Married on 05/23/2015

Paul and his team were so great. He was very responsive and took care of anything I asked the months leading up to the wedding and then did such a great job the day of. They had done a recap that played during our reception for the last hour or two and everyone loved it! We had our video waiting for us when we got back from our honeymoon and are still watching it with family and friends!

Sent on 06/27/2015

michelle · Married on 08/13/2010

Mike was awesome, as well as his assistant. There wasn't a moment all night where I didn't see one of them running around making sure they were capturing everything! When there were certain things within the package we chose that we didn't want and things that weren't in it that we did want, he worked with us to make sure our day was absolutely perfect. Thank you soo much! I recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 09/08/2010