Digital Video Productions Reviews

61 Reviews for Digital Video Productions

61 Digital Video Productions Reviews

Amanda M · Married on 10/12/2018

Highly recommend

Paul was great to work with! He was super responsive before, during, and after our wedding. He actually got us our mini-recap video the day after our wedding, and our full length video a couple days later. DVP is reasonably priced, but offers high quality service and products. Without a doubt, we would highly recommend Paul and DVP!

Jennifer · Married on 09/22/2018

Great Value on a Budget

Get a videographer or you will regret it! Let me tell you how to on a budget. DVP creates amazing wedding videos and the prices are amazingly cheap compared to everybody else. It is ridiculous to spend over $3000+ on a wedding video like many other videographers charge. They did such a beautiful job. I originally went with the minimum but was able to add on more hours and added a recap video too. We also had a Disney themed wedding and he wrote in the disney font and added happily ever after to our recap video and dvd covers. We didn’t have to ask Paul to do that. It was so thoughtful and we loved it.

Sylwia · Married on 08/18/2018

Paul did an incredible job on our wedding video. He was extremely professional and accommodating throughout the whole proces.

Ashley · Married on 08/03/2018

Getting our wedding recorded was one of our best planning choices! Paul was so speed with all his e-mails, as well as incredibly informative and helpful. The day of the wedding he was so subtle, we barely noticed he was there. Our video was done before we even returned from our honeymoon. It has been so fun to watch together and to show our families.

Danbee · Married on 05/27/2018

Paul was great to work with. My day-of details were last minute but he was easy going and flexible. He was very professional; he came early and filmed lots of details from our wedding. We loved the video he filmed. Highly recommended!

Sandy · Married on 04/07/2018

Exceptional job! Best money I ever spent! So grateful I used digital video Productions. Paul Captured all the key moments and hardly knew he was even there doing it. The video he made us is priceless!

Leah · Married on 04/06/2018

When we initially started wedding planning, we didn't think it was necessary to hire a videographer. We had the photographer and thought that would be enough, especially since we were trying to keep our budget in check. After much thought, and only a few months before our wedding, I realized I wanted a videographer because I wasn't going to get to see our ringbearer, flower girls, or bridal party walk in before me during the ceremony. Boy am I glad we changed our minds!
    Paul and Digital Video Productions were wonderful to work with. The hook that got me was the large "UNOBTRUSIVE" on his website. That was so important to me - I just wanted a videographer who captured the day, not directed it. Again because of budget, we decided to go with only the one-hour coverage, just to get our ceremony. Since we were getting married pretty far away, Paul told us he would have to charge us a travel fee but then offered to waive that, and throw in a recap video, if we decided to increase our coverage to 5 hours. I'm so happy he offered that because I would have regretted not having him there to capture our dances, toasts, cake cutting, etc. Paul even brought his wife to capture a second angle of the ceremony at no extra charge. And he lived up to the UNOBTRUSIVE!! The only times I saw him were when he introduced himself and was saying bye. I was so glad he didn't try to direct how the night was supposed to go.
    We got our video back within 5 days of the wedding - I was shocked at how quickly Paul turned it around. The quality is amazing, and he even chose our first dance song as the background music for the recap video (we told him to choose whichever music he felt was best). I'm SO glad we ultimately decided to hire a videographer and I'm thrilled we hired Digital Video Productions! What a wonderful way to capture such an amazing day in our lives.

Tammie · Married on 02/17/2018

Paul was a pleasure to work with. He was responsive to questions, fairly priced, and the final product surpassed our expectations. We highly recommend him.

Shelley · Married on 01/27/2018

Paul was amazing! I would recommend him to any bride!

Samantha · Married on 09/03/2017

Paul was absolutely amazing! Our video is awesome and we can't stop watching it! I didn't have to worry about the video at all and that made my day way less stressful!

Patty · Married on 07/09/2017

Our wedding was almost a month ago, and I STILL get goosebumps while watching our amazing wedding video created by Paul. Paul is extremely talented and captured every special moment during our wedding day. Since our first meeting, Paul has been nothing but helpful and kind, and we knew that we made the right choice going with Paul as our videographer! The recap video , (which was ready 3 days after our wedding!!), not only had me happily crying, but our family and friends too. It's amazing how Paul captured the whole church ceremony because you didn't even know that he was there! Thanks to Paul, we now have our wedding ceremony and reception recorded that we will keep and cherish forever! Thank you so much for everything Paul! We highly recommend you!!

Jill · Married on 06/24/2017

Paul was amazing. You didn't even know they were there and he did a beautiful job. The great part was that he stayed even after the allotted time because we stil hadn't done our cake cutting and dances with our parents. Definitely recommend everyone using Digitial Video Productions.

Jennifer · Married on 06/18/2017

Paul did such a fantastic job with our wedding video!! He is extremely responsive and answered all of our questions so promptly! On the day of the wedding he was so helpful and got the most beautiful footage of our wedding!! He sent us the completed video the week after our wedding and even followed up to be sure everything was perfect! We are so glad that we chose Paul to video our wedding!! I would definitely recommend him for anyone looking to have their wedding videoed! He will capture some of the most beautiful moments of your life!!

Melinda · Married on 06/09/2017

From the very first time we contacted Paul, with Digital Video Productions, he showed the utmost professionalism, responsiveness, courtesy and kindness (even when we were stressed!) He was truly interested in us and our event. Josh showed up on our wedding day on time, and was professional and efficient. During the ceremony, it seemed like he wasn't even there. Yet, we were totally blown away when we received the video! The drone footage of Gulfport and our venue was breathtaking, and he captured all of the beauty and emotion of our ceremony! We had decided early on that our wedding day was too important to forego having a videographer, and we will always be glad that we went with this company. We will treasure our video forever!

Rachel · Married on 05/28/2017

Working with Paul from DVP was fantastic. From the first phone call when we discussed what we were looking for, to coordinating the timeline, to receiving the video footage the same day, Paul was very easy to work with, very professional, and very helpful. The footage we received was beautiful! Paul captured every important moment and everything in between. The HD video is great quality and is sharp. Paul also put a mic on my husband which captured all the dialogue of our ceremony so it is easy to hear on the video. We are so glad we have a wonderful wedding video to watch for years to come!

Stacey · Married on 04/29/2017

This company knows its' stuff! Don't be afraid to book with them, I saw them at my friend's wedding and knew I needed them at mine.

Emily · Married on 04/15/2017

having a videographer is so important to the wedding day, even with a photographer, no one else can capture the speeches, the ceremony, and all the little details that a video can. Paul did just that, he caught all the details of our wedding, and I wouldn't trade that for anything. He was also so fast with getting our wedding recap & DVD to us, and we can't wait to watch It and show it to people for years to come. You're in good hands with Paul!

Rachel · Married on 04/15/2017

We loved working with Garrett and he did an excellent job capturing our big day. His personality fit right in with us and our videos included not only the big moments, but many little moments we have really been enjoying reliving. Thank you Digitil Video Productions!

Emily · Married on 04/08/2017

Paul did an amazing job at capturing our special day!!! He arrived early, stayed late for us and captured all of our special wedding moments!!

Kimberly · Married on 03/19/2017

FROM THE BRIDE:
    My husband and I could not be happier with the way our wedding video turned out. Paul captured absolutely every special moment of our wedding day that I would want included in our video, and even a few things I didn't even know I missed out on! We were very impressed with the speed at which we received our video and the quality of the film. Paul was very professional, and honestly, refreshingly laid back/easy going. I would definitely recommend Digital Video Productions for anyone looking for a wedding videographer; not only because they have affordable pricing, but also because of how this company beautifully captured my wedding day so I can look back on it for years to come!

FROM THE MOTHER OF THE BRIDE: *What is there to say about Paul other than that he is TALENTED! From my very first inquiry, he was obviously eager to videotape my daughter’s wedding. I was truly struggling to hire a videographer, as I couldn’t find exactly what I wanted online. Paul listened to my concerns and was able to convince me to give him a chance.
    *During the ceremony and reception, Paul was like a fly on the wall–there, but almost unnoticeable. This was not your typical bright lights and huge cameras videography scenario. We literally couldn’t believe when we received the exquisite highlight video only three days later! We have had so many comments from people saying it is the best wedding video they’ve ever seen. *Less than a week after the wedding we were once again surprised - the FULL edited video. The groom’s grandparents were unable to attend the wedding and live in Germany. We told them we would have a video for them in a month or so. The reality is that when the rest of the German wedding guests were safely back at home, they were able to immediately deliver the fully edited wedding video. *If either of my other children get married and are interested in videography services, we will surely schedule their wedding around Paul’s availability!

Megan · Married on 12/10/2016

The best videographer in the area! Paul was very professional and you can tell he loves what he does. I used the sparkler fountain at my wedding and it was such a hit! I would recommend digital video productions for any and all events.

• Leslie

Leslie · Married on 10/23/2016

Garrett from Digital Video Productions was fantastic to work with. He really went above and beyond my expectations and stayed after the timeline of when he was hired for and before he left he had personally come up to me and asked if there was anything else that I would like him to film before he left. I couldn't believe it when he had told me that he had already stayed passed his time and felt badly about that but was so grateful for his work and help in him capture all of our moments. I just can't thank him enough!! I actually had no clue that my husband was going to sing one of our favorite songs to me and I believe he even stayed and capture that for us. I am beyond excited for us to receive our wedding video and I just now it will be fantastic. I would highly recommend their services if you are in need of a videographer!

Vanessa · Married on 10/22/2016

Paul from Digital Video Productions was amazing to work with! He was professional and courteous. He truly captured so many amazing moments. Everyone says your wedding day goes by so quickly, and it truly does. Having the day captured on video is so important because there are so many things you just don’t notice, don’t remember, or are in a blur! Paul’s turn around was the most impressive. We had our recap video within days, and we had our whole DVD within a week of our wedding! In fact, exactly one week after our wedding, we woke up and watched our video on our laptops in bed which was an amazing way to relive the joy, one week later! Not only was Paul’s turnaround impressive, his quality of work was equally as impressive. We will cherish our video forever. Thank you Paul, for being responsive, reliable and amazing at what you do!

Lindsay · Married on 10/22/2016

We were initially on the fence about whether or not to hire a videographer due to the price. Although it is a substantial expense, we do not have a single regret in hiring Digital Video Productions to capture our wedding day! Paul was so easy to work with right from the very beginning. He never made us feel pressured to select a more expensive package but rather made the process quick and stress free. DVP is an extremely organized and experienced company which shows in their work! Though we had never met in person prior to our wedding, we knew we were in great hands with Dave filming our wedding day. A few days before our wedding Dave called to introduce himself and to go over some final details. He made me feel like I was talking to a friend. I was comfortable enough to tell him the things I was and was not hoping for. My main concern was the videography being intrusive. He promised me he would not have any large equipment or bright shining lights and that we would barely even know he was there. He was not lying! When we got our wedding video we kept laughing saying that we were shocked at the numerous scenes he caught on camera since we never even noticed he was there. He did an AMAZING job and I would recommend Dave to anyone looking for a non-intrusive, thorough, and conscientious videographer!