Digital Video Productions Reviews

83 Reviews for Digital Video Productions

• Jennifer

Jennifer Clare · Getting married on 03/09/2021

Absolutely Amazing!

Paul is the best! My husband was a little skeptical about getting a videographer and only went along with it because I wanted one. He is definitely glad we did now. Paul made it so easy with from the beginning. Paul was there throughout the wedding, but never got in anyone's way. We got a teaser the next day and the full video within 2 weeks! Its so great to be able to relive that day!

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Bridget

Bridget · Married on 01/04/2020

Highly Recommend!

Paul Ayoub was flexible, organized, timely, and a pleasure to work with. His work took our breath away. He was able to capture our personalities, style, and the mood of the wedding. We will cherish his work forever. I highly recommend using Paul for any event.

Sent on 01/08/2020

D · Married on 01/04/2020

Excellent experience

It was a pleasure to work with Paul from the beginning to end. He was very professional throughout the entire process, very organized and made us feel very comfortable during our wedding day. We received our final video within 10 days and he captured every important moment. We can't say enough how much we loved it!

Sent on 01/13/2020
  • Kelly

Kelly DeWolf · Married on 11/14/2019

Excellent quality and service

Paul did a great job with my daughter's wedding!

Sent on 12/08/2019

Stephanie · Married on 10/05/2019

Videographer

We were so happy we chose Digital Video Productions for our wedding! Paul was our videographer and was so great to work with! We are SO happy with our video, he captured every perfect moment! Everyone kept telling us how great he was! Thank you Paul!!!

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 07/05/2019

Best videographer ever!!!

Paul from Digital Productions was a fantastic videographer for our wedding. Not only was he professional, creative, and prompt, but he also kept in constant communication throughout our whole wedding planning process. My husband and I were on the fence about hiring a videographer, but we are SO happy that we did and especially that we went with Paul. There are so many moments you don’t see as a couple, especially as the bride...for example: everyone walking down the aisle and our wedding party getting introduced into our reception room. We are so grateful and thrilled to have all of our wedding moments captured forever on film. We loved sharing the recap video with all of our family and friends and on social media. Moreover, Paul finished our video within one week of our wedding date!!! He even helped our photographer (from a different company) set up beautiful poses for our pictures. Do yourselves a favor and book Digital Productions today!!!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Elizabeth Pax · Married on 05/24/2019

Great wedding recap video!

We were so happy with Garrett's work for our wedding recap video! He understood our vision for the wedding and his work captured the feeling of the day so well. It was great that he works regularly with our venue, Le Chateau in South Salem, NY, so he was comfortable with the setting and staff there. DVP was also right within our budget and we were very pleased with the quality of the footage. We're looking forward to seeing the fully length video of the ceremony and reception. Thank you Garrett!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Noelle · Married on 05/04/2019

Our experience with Paul was seamless.

Paul was great to work with. We decided we wanted a videographer last minute and he was very responsive to all of my questions to ensure the video included what we wanted and was also at a reasonable cost. My husband and I have watched the video twice a day since we got it. We finally stopped crying every single time. My grandma wasn’t able to attend because our wedding was destination, but we’ve planned a special evening for her to come over and watch it. This was the closest thing to being there and I can’t wait to share it with her. I highly recommend Paul!! He truly captured our special day. And we will cherish the video forever.

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Linda

Linda · Married on 03/23/2019

Outstanding!

Paul delivered EXACTLY what we wanted for our wedding video! He filmed our entire wedding day from church ceremony to reception, highlighting the most important not-to-forget moments! Our video was finished in a week and was even better than we had hoped. Paul was a true professional and completely understood what was important to us to be captured on our wedding day! We would highly recommend, Paul....just a fantastic experience!

Sent on 04/07/2019

Cathleen · Married on 03/09/2019

Love love love my video!

Paul was excellent to work with!! The turn around time was really fast! I received my highlight video before we left for our honeymoon and it was so easy to share the link with all our family and friends. The full video was ready before we returned home from our honeymoon! He captured all our special moments and the quality is great!!

Sent on 04/05/2019

Alex · Married on 02/16/2019

Paul did a great job with our video! I would def recommend him again.. which we already have! :)

Paul did a great job on our special day! He is very accommodating and willing to work with any special request! Very quick on responding Via email.. he wasalso extremely quick with our sneak peak video as well as our full wedding video which was amazing! Thank you so much Paul for everything!

Sent on 03/14/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 12/31/2018

Prompt, Flexible, Professional, Wonderful

I had an embarkation day cruise wedding and Paul was very professional with working with the details that a cruise wedding involved. He was there early with all of his equipment and not once needed to disturb me as the bride. I almost didn't even know he was there except that I eventually looked to make sure he was. To me, that's a good thing because he stayed in the background and was able to capture all the precious moments of my day. I was weary about spending a lot of money on a videographer, but after seeing the final product, it brought me to happy tears. A regular home video would not have captured all the moments that Paul was able to capture. I did not give him any direction; I let him take his own personal freedoms in how he captured the day. He did it all by himself. He captured my groom's first look at me as I walked down the aisle, he captured me walking down the aisle, video of all the reception details such as food and decor, video of us mingling with guests, all the important parts such as first dances and tosses, video of before the wedding getting ready, video of us getting pictures done. It was all just amazing. Additionally, I had my music cut out on me during the bridesmaids walking down the aisle and he fixed that in editing superbly. Whatever music you want in the background, he can do for you. The 2 minute snap shot of the day was amazing! The perfect overview of how amazing my day was. Choose Paul, you won't regret it!

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Dorinda

Dorinda Macaluso · Married on 12/30/2018

Personalized professional.

Unobtrusive, great. Will use again.

Sent on 01/18/2019

Tamaryn · Married on 12/09/2018

Amazing videographer!

Paul was incredible, while staying in the background he was able to capture every moment!
    His turnaround time was super fast and we are so happy we decided to use DVP!! Thanks Paul

Sent on 12/15/2018

Becky · Married on 11/20/2018

Highly recommend

Paul with digital video productions was great to work with. He was very quick to respond to emails, very quick getting back our wedding video, and he did a great job with our video. I couldn't be happier with it. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Pat Mckiernan · Married on 11/04/2018

Superb in every way!

These videographers were superb.

They were dependable, efficient and quietly, respectfully positioned in the background at all times. This was no small feat; our venue was very, very tiny.

Communications at all times were professional and lightening fast.

Mot importantly, we are thrilled with the speed of delivery and the final results.

Sent on 12/25/2018

Jan Sherin · Married on 11/02/2018

Kyle and Kara Sherin’s Wedding

Paul did an amazing job of capturing our son and his wife’s wedding. The DVD is spectacular and very tasteful. I have to say it has exceeded all expectations on every front. The online option is also a great value. Thanks Paul!

Sent on 11/18/2018
  • Cynthia

Cynthia · Married on 10/20/2018

Fastest Quality Turnaround

We booked a photo and video package with CT Photo Group without knowing our videographer, but we trusted our photographer Garrett to put together a top-notch team. He did not disappoint!

Dave reached out to us the week before our wedding and was immediately friendly and personable. We were at ease and comfortable with him after just speaking with him on the phone. Dave was also knowledgeable and helped us restructure our video package in order to capture all of the moments we wanted including the pre-ceremony portion getting ready in the most cost-efficient way.

Besides having great energy and positivity all day covering our wedding, what we were most surprised by was the quick turnaround. I had heard horror stories from friends (who did not hire CT Photo Group) and they were still waiting on their wedding videos a year later. We had our 5-minute recap video within 2 weeks and the full video arrived in the mail a week later. Within a month we had all video assets including extra copies!

We were thrilled with the entire process and how fantastic everyone was on the day of our wedding, but the quick turnaround and efficiency afterward is what really blew us away and meant the world to us.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Amanda M · Married on 10/12/2018

Highly recommend

Paul was great to work with! He was super responsive before, during, and after our wedding. He actually got us our mini-recap video the day after our wedding, and our full length video a couple days later. DVP is reasonably priced, but offers high quality service and products. Without a doubt, we would highly recommend Paul and DVP!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Jennifer · Married on 09/22/2018

Great Value on a Budget

Get a videographer or you will regret it! Let me tell you how to on a budget. DVP creates amazing wedding videos and the prices are amazingly cheap compared to everybody else. It is ridiculous to spend over $3000+ on a wedding video like many other videographers charge. They did such a beautiful job. I originally went with the minimum but was able to add on more hours and added a recap video too. We also had a Disney themed wedding and he wrote in the disney font and added happily ever after to our recap video and dvd covers. We didn’t have to ask Paul to do that. It was so thoughtful and we loved it.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Sylwia · Married on 08/18/2018

Paul did an incredible job on our wedding video. He was extremely professional and accommodating throughout the whole proces.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Ashley · Married on 08/03/2018

Getting our wedding recorded was one of our best planning choices! Paul was so speed with all his e-mails, as well as incredibly informative and helpful. The day of the wedding he was so subtle, we barely noticed he was there. Our video was done before we even returned from our honeymoon. It has been so fun to watch together and to show our families.

Sent on 08/26/2018

Stefanie · Married on 06/02/2018

Great choice!

Digital Video Productions was great to work with! We weren't sure at first if we wanted a videographer but we are so glad we had one! He was great day of and never seemed to be in the way but had great footage! The DVD was edited and sent to us with great turnaround and we love watching everything that was captured. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Danbee · Married on 05/27/2018

Paul was great to work with. My day-of details were last minute but he was easy going and flexible. He was very professional; he came early and filmed lots of details from our wedding. We loved the video he filmed. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Sandy · Married on 04/07/2018

Exceptional job! Best money I ever spent! So grateful I used digital video Productions. Paul Captured all the key moments and hardly knew he was even there doing it. The video he made us is priceless!

Sent on 04/21/2018