Digital Video Productions Reviews

72 | Venice, FL

72 Reviews for Digital Video Productions

Alex · Married on 02/16/2019

Paul did a great job with our video! I would def recommend him again.. which we already have! :)

Paul did a great job on our special day! He is very accommodating and willing to work with any special request! Very quick on responding Via email.. he wasalso extremely quick with our sneak peak video as well as our full wedding video which was amazing! Thank you so much Paul for everything!

• Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 12/31/2018

Prompt, Flexible, Professional, Wonderful

I had an embarkation day cruise wedding and Paul was very professional with working with the details that a cruise wedding involved. He was there early with all of his equipment and not once needed to disturb me as the bride. I almost didn't even know he was there except that I eventually looked to make sure he was. To me, that's a good thing because he stayed in the background and was able to capture all the precious moments of my day. I was weary about spending a lot of money on a videographer, but after seeing the final product, it brought me to happy tears. A regular home video would not have captured all the moments that Paul was able to capture. I did not give him any direction; I let him take his own personal freedoms in how he captured the day. He did it all by himself. He captured my groom's first look at me as I walked down the aisle, he captured me walking down the aisle, video of all the reception details such as food and decor, video of us mingling with guests, all the important parts such as first dances and tosses, video of before the wedding getting ready, video of us getting pictures done. It was all just amazing. Additionally, I had my music cut out on me during the bridesmaids walking down the aisle and he fixed that in editing superbly. Whatever music you want in the background, he can do for you. The 2 minute snap shot of the day was amazing! The perfect overview of how amazing my day was. Choose Paul, you won't regret it!

• Dorinda

Dorinda Macaluso · Married on 12/30/2018

Personalized professional.

Unobtrusive, great. Will use again.

Tamaryn · Married on 12/09/2018

Amazing videographer!

Paul was incredible, while staying in the background he was able to capture every moment!
    His turnaround time was super fast and we are so happy we decided to use DVP!! Thanks Paul

Becky · Married on 11/20/2018

Highly recommend

Paul with digital video productions was great to work with. He was very quick to respond to emails, very quick getting back our wedding video, and he did a great job with our video. I couldn't be happier with it. Would definitely recommend!

Pat Mckiernan · Married on 11/04/2018

Superb in every way!

These videographers were superb.

They were dependable, efficient and quietly, respectfully positioned in the background at all times. This was no small feat; our venue was very, very tiny.

Communications at all times were professional and lightening fast.

Mot importantly, we are thrilled with the speed of delivery and the final results.

Jan Sherin · Married on 11/02/2018

Kyle and Kara Sherin’s Wedding

Paul did an amazing job of capturing our son and his wife’s wedding. The DVD is spectacular and very tasteful. I have to say it has exceeded all expectations on every front. The online option is also a great value. Thanks Paul!

• Cynthia

Cynthia · Married on 10/20/2018

Fastest Quality Turnaround

We booked a photo and video package with CT Photo Group without knowing our videographer, but we trusted our photographer Garrett to put together a top-notch team. He did not disappoint!

Dave reached out to us the week before our wedding and was immediately friendly and personable. We were at ease and comfortable with him after just speaking with him on the phone. Dave was also knowledgeable and helped us restructure our video package in order to capture all of the moments we wanted including the pre-ceremony portion getting ready in the most cost-efficient way.

Besides having great energy and positivity all day covering our wedding, what we were most surprised by was the quick turnaround. I had heard horror stories from friends (who did not hire CT Photo Group) and they were still waiting on their wedding videos a year later. We had our 5-minute recap video within 2 weeks and the full video arrived in the mail a week later. Within a month we had all video assets including extra copies!

We were thrilled with the entire process and how fantastic everyone was on the day of our wedding, but the quick turnaround and efficiency afterward is what really blew us away and meant the world to us.

Amanda M · Married on 10/12/2018

Highly recommend

Paul was great to work with! He was super responsive before, during, and after our wedding. He actually got us our mini-recap video the day after our wedding, and our full length video a couple days later. DVP is reasonably priced, but offers high quality service and products. Without a doubt, we would highly recommend Paul and DVP!

Jennifer · Married on 09/22/2018

Great Value on a Budget

Get a videographer or you will regret it! Let me tell you how to on a budget. DVP creates amazing wedding videos and the prices are amazingly cheap compared to everybody else. It is ridiculous to spend over $3000+ on a wedding video like many other videographers charge. They did such a beautiful job. I originally went with the minimum but was able to add on more hours and added a recap video too. We also had a Disney themed wedding and he wrote in the disney font and added happily ever after to our recap video and dvd covers. We didn’t have to ask Paul to do that. It was so thoughtful and we loved it.

Sylwia · Married on 08/18/2018

Paul did an incredible job on our wedding video. He was extremely professional and accommodating throughout the whole proces.

Ashley · Married on 08/03/2018

Getting our wedding recorded was one of our best planning choices! Paul was so speed with all his e-mails, as well as incredibly informative and helpful. The day of the wedding he was so subtle, we barely noticed he was there. Our video was done before we even returned from our honeymoon. It has been so fun to watch together and to show our families.

Stefanie · Married on 06/02/2018

Great choice!

Digital Video Productions was great to work with! We weren't sure at first if we wanted a videographer but we are so glad we had one! He was great day of and never seemed to be in the way but had great footage! The DVD was edited and sent to us with great turnaround and we love watching everything that was captured. Highly recommend!

Danbee · Married on 05/27/2018

Paul was great to work with. My day-of details were last minute but he was easy going and flexible. He was very professional; he came early and filmed lots of details from our wedding. We loved the video he filmed. Highly recommended!

Sandy · Married on 04/07/2018

Exceptional job! Best money I ever spent! So grateful I used digital video Productions. Paul Captured all the key moments and hardly knew he was even there doing it. The video he made us is priceless!

Leah · Married on 04/06/2018

When we initially started wedding planning, we didn't think it was necessary to hire a videographer. We had the photographer and thought that would be enough, especially since we were trying to keep our budget in check. After much thought, and only a few months before our wedding, I realized I wanted a videographer because I wasn't going to get to see our ringbearer, flower girls, or bridal party walk in before me during the ceremony. Boy am I glad we changed our minds!
    Paul and Digital Video Productions were wonderful to work with. The hook that got me was the large "UNOBTRUSIVE" on his website. That was so important to me - I just wanted a videographer who captured the day, not directed it. Again because of budget, we decided to go with only the one-hour coverage, just to get our ceremony. Since we were getting married pretty far away, Paul told us he would have to charge us a travel fee but then offered to waive that, and throw in a recap video, if we decided to increase our coverage to 5 hours. I'm so happy he offered that because I would have regretted not having him there to capture our dances, toasts, cake cutting, etc. Paul even brought his wife to capture a second angle of the ceremony at no extra charge. And he lived up to the UNOBTRUSIVE!! The only times I saw him were when he introduced himself and was saying bye. I was so glad he didn't try to direct how the night was supposed to go.
    We got our video back within 5 days of the wedding - I was shocked at how quickly Paul turned it around. The quality is amazing, and he even chose our first dance song as the background music for the recap video (we told him to choose whichever music he felt was best). I'm SO glad we ultimately decided to hire a videographer and I'm thrilled we hired Digital Video Productions! What a wonderful way to capture such an amazing day in our lives.

Tammie · Married on 02/17/2018

Paul was a pleasure to work with. He was responsive to questions, fairly priced, and the final product surpassed our expectations. We highly recommend him.

Shelley · Married on 01/27/2018

Paul was amazing! I would recommend him to any bride!

Samantha · Married on 09/03/2017

Paul was absolutely amazing! Our video is awesome and we can't stop watching it! I didn't have to worry about the video at all and that made my day way less stressful!

Patty · Married on 07/09/2017

Our wedding was almost a month ago, and I STILL get goosebumps while watching our amazing wedding video created by Paul. Paul is extremely talented and captured every special moment during our wedding day. Since our first meeting, Paul has been nothing but helpful and kind, and we knew that we made the right choice going with Paul as our videographer! The recap video , (which was ready 3 days after our wedding!!), not only had me happily crying, but our family and friends too. It's amazing how Paul captured the whole church ceremony because you didn't even know that he was there! Thanks to Paul, we now have our wedding ceremony and reception recorded that we will keep and cherish forever! Thank you so much for everything Paul! We highly recommend you!!

Jill · Married on 06/24/2017

Paul was amazing. You didn't even know they were there and he did a beautiful job. The great part was that he stayed even after the allotted time because we stil hadn't done our cake cutting and dances with our parents. Definitely recommend everyone using Digitial Video Productions.

Jennifer · Married on 06/18/2017

Paul did such a fantastic job with our wedding video!! He is extremely responsive and answered all of our questions so promptly! On the day of the wedding he was so helpful and got the most beautiful footage of our wedding!! He sent us the completed video the week after our wedding and even followed up to be sure everything was perfect! We are so glad that we chose Paul to video our wedding!! I would definitely recommend him for anyone looking to have their wedding videoed! He will capture some of the most beautiful moments of your life!!

Melinda · Married on 06/09/2017

From the very first time we contacted Paul, with Digital Video Productions, he showed the utmost professionalism, responsiveness, courtesy and kindness (even when we were stressed!) He was truly interested in us and our event. Josh showed up on our wedding day on time, and was professional and efficient. During the ceremony, it seemed like he wasn't even there. Yet, we were totally blown away when we received the video! The drone footage of Gulfport and our venue was breathtaking, and he captured all of the beauty and emotion of our ceremony! We had decided early on that our wedding day was too important to forego having a videographer, and we will always be glad that we went with this company. We will treasure our video forever!

Rachel · Married on 05/28/2017

Working with Paul from DVP was fantastic. From the first phone call when we discussed what we were looking for, to coordinating the timeline, to receiving the video footage the same day, Paul was very easy to work with, very professional, and very helpful. The footage we received was beautiful! Paul captured every important moment and everything in between. The HD video is great quality and is sharp. Paul also put a mic on my husband which captured all the dialogue of our ceremony so it is easy to hear on the video. We are so glad we have a wonderful wedding video to watch for years to come!