Digital Video Productions Reviews

94 Reviews for Digital Video Productions

• Linda

Linda · Getting married on 06/04/2022

Outstanding!

Paul delivered EXACTLY what we wanted for our wedding video! He filmed our entire wedding day from church ceremony to reception, highlighting the most important not-to-forget moments! Our video was finished in a week and was even better than we had hoped. Paul was a true professional and completely understood what was important to us to be captured on our wedding day! We would highly recommend, Paul....just a fantastic experience!

Sent on 04/07/2019

Lisa S. · Getting married on 02/10/2022

Great to work with and fast turn around of our wedding video

Paul from Digital Video Productions was amazing. He was very easy to communicate with right from the start and did exactly what we asked for. The quality of the video was great and he had it back to us in a very timely manner. We couldn't be more pleased.

Sent on 10/26/2020
  • Tammy

Tammy B. · Getting married on 08/01/2021

Dependable, Professional and Excellent Quality

Paul from Digital Video Productions was a referral from a friend of a friend. From the moment I contacted him he was prompt, courteous and easy to work with. He emailed me samples of his work and I was very impressed. I would definitely recommend Paul.

Sent on 01/18/2021
  • Kelsie

Kelsie L. · Married on 05/22/2021

Hire them!! Amazing!

Paul was absolutely amazing!! I wasn't sure if I wanted a videographer.. but decided to go with one. SOO happy that I did!!! He took great stills as well to send to me before the photographer gave me any pictures... had our video done in 6 DAYS! Great quality, responsiveness, quick turn around. 10/10 recommend! Hire Paul for your wedding you won’t be disappointed. :)

Sent on 06/10/2021
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 04/03/2021

Simply: Amazing!

Paul is simply amazing! He was very professional and such a sweetheart. Our wedding was on Saturday and I had my video by Monday afternoon! He did an amazing job. He went above and beyond what I was expecting. Book Paul for your wedding and you will have absolutely nothing to worry about!

Sent on 04/05/2021
  • Jennifer

Jennifer C. · Married on 03/09/2021

Absolutely Amazing!

Paul is the best! My husband was a little skeptical about getting a videographer and only went along with it because I wanted one. He is definitely glad we did now. Paul made it so easy with from the beginning. Paul was there throughout the wedding, but never got in anyone's way. We got a teaser the next day and the full video within 2 weeks! Its so great to be able to relive that day!

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Kristy

Kristy E. · Married on 02/20/2021

Amazing and top notch

We couldn't be happier with the videos we received! This was an expense that we were on the fence about because we knew we would have photos. Let me tell you, if you are undecided make this investment! Frances was amazing and did fabulous work. Paul was great to deal with also throughout the planning process! The videos also came back a lot quicker then we expected also! Super! We are going to play the video at our hometown reception. We both got emotional watching it over because so many priceless memories are now in our hands forever! Thank you DVP for EVERYTHING!!!

Sent on 03/04/2021

Tina V. · Married on 11/20/2020

Excellent and very caring

Very easy to work with and very professional. Video turned out great!

Sent on 04/05/2021

Autumn D. · Married on 11/06/2020

Excellent!

Paul did such a good job with our wedding video. I gave him a list of moments I wanted captured, the music I wanted in the background, and he put together everything I asked for and more. He created the most beautiful memory for my husband and I. I have already recommended him to someone else and will recommend him again when opportunity arises.

Sent on 11/16/2020

Ashlee T. · Married on 10/10/2020

I can relive our special day!

Professional! Fast! Beautiful quality work!! Paul and his team were great to work with. They said hello with a smile on their face when they arrived and we barely noticed they were there after that. You can tell they have a lot of experience and high quality cameras too! Seriously an AMAZING price for the product they offered. Not to mention we received our recap before we were even back from our honeymoon!! We were able to share it with family and friends who couldn’t attend the wedding and they raved about how awesome the video was. Overall we were very pleased to choose Digital Video Productions!!

Sent on 10/29/2020
  • Jimmy

Jim J. · Married on 09/18/2020

Digital Video Productions: A+ Vendor

I cannot say enough about Paul and Digital Video Productions. My wife and I are beyond happy with Paul's services. We get goosebumps when we watch our video. Paul took pictures as well as video to use in the editing of our video. He mixed songs into the video perfectly. Paul was punctual and met all deadlines. He was very responsive via text and email leading up to our event. He went above and beyond. If you hire Paul you are in good hands. We highly recommend Paul's services.

Sent on 09/23/2020

Marykate F. · Married on 09/05/2020

Wedding videography

Paul was absolutely amazing! Our wedding video turned out to be more than I could have ever imagined. Highly recommend

Sent on 10/01/2020
  • Katie

Katie B. · Married on 02/22/2020

Great experience! Book now!

Paul was a professional, he was punctual and communicated with me throughout the booking process and the planning of final details and expectations. He captured all of our special moments and worked very quickly to get the finished product to me, which was wonderful because my husbands twin sister and my grandmother were not able to attend so it was lovely to be able to share the day with them via video so soon after. I highly recommend Paul for your special day!

Sent on 03/03/2020
  • Bridget

Bridget · Married on 01/04/2020

Highly Recommend!

Paul Ayoub was flexible, organized, timely, and a pleasure to work with. His work took our breath away. He was able to capture our personalities, style, and the mood of the wedding. We will cherish his work forever. I highly recommend using Paul for any event.

Sent on 01/08/2020

D · Married on 01/04/2020

Excellent experience

It was a pleasure to work with Paul from the beginning to end. He was very professional throughout the entire process, very organized and made us feel very comfortable during our wedding day. We received our final video within 10 days and he captured every important moment. We can't say enough how much we loved it!

Sent on 01/13/2020
  • Kelly

Kelly D. · Married on 11/14/2019

Excellent quality and service

Paul did a great job with my daughter's wedding!

Sent on 12/08/2019

Stephanie · Married on 10/05/2019

Videographer

We were so happy we chose Digital Video Productions for our wedding! Paul was our videographer and was so great to work with! We are SO happy with our video, he captured every perfect moment! Everyone kept telling us how great he was! Thank you Paul!!!

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 07/05/2019

Best videographer ever!!!

Paul from Digital Productions was a fantastic videographer for our wedding. Not only was he professional, creative, and prompt, but he also kept in constant communication throughout our whole wedding planning process. My husband and I were on the fence about hiring a videographer, but we are SO happy that we did and especially that we went with Paul. There are so many moments you don’t see as a couple, especially as the bride...for example: everyone walking down the aisle and our wedding party getting introduced into our reception room. We are so grateful and thrilled to have all of our wedding moments captured forever on film. We loved sharing the recap video with all of our family and friends and on social media. Moreover, Paul finished our video within one week of our wedding date!!! He even helped our photographer (from a different company) set up beautiful poses for our pictures. Do yourselves a favor and book Digital Productions today!!!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Elizabeth P. · Married on 05/24/2019

Great wedding recap video!

We were so happy with Garrett's work for our wedding recap video! He understood our vision for the wedding and his work captured the feeling of the day so well. It was great that he works regularly with our venue, Le Chateau in South Salem, NY, so he was comfortable with the setting and staff there. DVP was also right within our budget and we were very pleased with the quality of the footage. We're looking forward to seeing the fully length video of the ceremony and reception. Thank you Garrett!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Noelle · Married on 05/04/2019

Our experience with Paul was seamless.

Paul was great to work with. We decided we wanted a videographer last minute and he was very responsive to all of my questions to ensure the video included what we wanted and was also at a reasonable cost. My husband and I have watched the video twice a day since we got it. We finally stopped crying every single time. My grandma wasn’t able to attend because our wedding was destination, but we’ve planned a special evening for her to come over and watch it. This was the closest thing to being there and I can’t wait to share it with her. I highly recommend Paul!! He truly captured our special day. And we will cherish the video forever.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Cathleen · Married on 03/09/2019

Love love love my video!

Paul was excellent to work with!! The turn around time was really fast! I received my highlight video before we left for our honeymoon and it was so easy to share the link with all our family and friends. The full video was ready before we returned home from our honeymoon! He captured all our special moments and the quality is great!!

Sent on 04/05/2019

Alex · Married on 02/16/2019

Paul did a great job with our video! I would def recommend him again.. which we already have! :)

Paul did a great job on our special day! He is very accommodating and willing to work with any special request! Very quick on responding Via email.. he wasalso extremely quick with our sneak peak video as well as our full wedding video which was amazing! Thank you so much Paul for everything!

Sent on 03/14/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 12/31/2018

Prompt, Flexible, Professional, Wonderful

I had an embarkation day cruise wedding and Paul was very professional with working with the details that a cruise wedding involved. He was there early with all of his equipment and not once needed to disturb me as the bride. I almost didn't even know he was there except that I eventually looked to make sure he was. To me, that's a good thing because he stayed in the background and was able to capture all the precious moments of my day. I was weary about spending a lot of money on a videographer, but after seeing the final product, it brought me to happy tears. A regular home video would not have captured all the moments that Paul was able to capture. I did not give him any direction; I let him take his own personal freedoms in how he captured the day. He did it all by himself. He captured my groom's first look at me as I walked down the aisle, he captured me walking down the aisle, video of all the reception details such as food and decor, video of us mingling with guests, all the important parts such as first dances and tosses, video of before the wedding getting ready, video of us getting pictures done. It was all just amazing. Additionally, I had my music cut out on me during the bridesmaids walking down the aisle and he fixed that in editing superbly. Whatever music you want in the background, he can do for you. The 2 minute snap shot of the day was amazing! The perfect overview of how amazing my day was. Choose Paul, you won't regret it!

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Dorinda

Dorinda M. · Married on 12/30/2018

Personalized professional.

Unobtrusive, great. Will use again.

Sent on 01/18/2019

Tamaryn · Married on 12/09/2018

Amazing videographer!

Paul was incredible, while staying in the background he was able to capture every moment!
    His turnaround time was super fast and we are so happy we decided to use DVP!! Thanks Paul

Sent on 12/15/2018