18 Reviews for Digital Sposi

Prints (1)
Proofs (1)
Save the Date (1)
18 Digital Sposi Reviews

A very great service!!! From the beginning to the end. High experience, incredible flexibility for a 360 degrees service: emotional photos, fantastic video and final an incredible album!

Profile Picture Enrico , 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Trash The Dress, Video

Simply fantastic!No words to describe the presence and the flexibility of the whole service from the pre-wedding to the trash the dress! Wonderful photos and very emotional video. The choice for the your most important day!!!

Profile Picture Marinella, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We used the service for our wedding vow renewal in Lucca. Medhanie managed to capture our special day just perfectly. He was flexible and accommodated all of my request, nothing was too much trouble.
I would highly recommend their services.

Profile Picture judy, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Molto professionali e disponibili. Attenti ai minimi particolari. Coinvolgenti ma discreti!

Profile Picture Sara, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Giornata perfetta anche grazie al lavoro attento e scrupoloso di tutto lo staff di Digital Sposi, sempre disponibili prima e dopo il matrimonio, lo consiglierei sicuramente per la loro professionalità.

Profile Picture pietro, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our wedding video and trailer are perfet! We love it!!!! Thank you Medhaine, it's a pleasure to have met you! We reccomend Digital Sposi!

Profile Picture Simona, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dani is such an amazing guy. He listens to every request that a customer has and makes every effort to fulfill the needs. I fell in love with his photographic style the second I saw one of his pictures. The colors, the movement, the effects... Everything is in the right place in the right amount. I definitely recommend him if you don't want the usual, classic and static wedding pictures.

Profile Picture Laura, 9/24/16, 1 Review
3.9

Siamo rimasti molto contenti e soddisfatti del lavoro svolto

Profile Picture Tracy, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dany shot our engagement pictures in Los Angeles and we were very pleased with the outcome. He listened to our suggestions and had great ideas of his own, which was really helpful to us because we didn't really know what to do. The quality of his work is excellent; he really has an eye for this!!
He also shot our friend’s destination wedding in DR and we absolutely loved their album! His attention to detail and professionalism is second to none. Needless to say, he will be shooting our wedding soon and we can’t wait to see how he puts it all together. I would highly recommend Digital Sposi to anyone looking for professional photography.

Profile Picture Beth, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Save the Date

Digital Sposi were wonderful! Very responsive, thoughtful with their presentation and flexible with my busy schedule. They knew exactly what I had envisioned for the photography and delivered an amazing result!!! I couldn't be happier with their service! I highly recommend them and would definitely hire them again!

Profile Picture Kokeb, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Great service. Highly recommended for photo and video services.

Profile Picture Ryan, 6/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Che dire.. Dani con la sua Digital Sposi è stata la scelta migliore che potessimo fare per immortalare le immagini del nostro giorno più bello.
Professionalità, disponibilità e brillanti idee caratterizzano il lavoro di Digital Sposi.
Dani ci ha accompagnati durante la giornata in ogni momento, dalla preparazione alla cerimonia, dagli scatti in esterno fino ad arrivare al ricevimento, il tutto con la massima discrezione e professionalità!
Insomma.. una scelta che non rimpiangerete.. parola di sposa!

Profile Picture Giada, 5/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ottimo professionista, serio e affidabile; sempre disponibile, anche e sopratutto in fase di montaggio del video.

Profile Picture Sara, 9/19/15, 1 Review

Ottimo sotto ogni aspetto
Sempre disponibile a venire incontro alle nostre richieste.

Profile Picture Sara, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were fortunate to have Dany (Digital Sposi) as our photographer for our destination wedding, and words can not express our satisfaction with the overall service and result.
Dany worked extra hard on the day of the wedding to capture every special moment of the event. He was very calm and so easy to work with, and he made us feel so comfortable and relaxed. During the editing and preperation of the album, he made sure that we were involved with each selection and communicated every detail.
When we received the album, it was beyond what we expected and could have imagined for. Every detail put on the labum shows how much he cares and love what he does. His creativity is just amazing. Our family and friends can't keep talking about the album.

If we have to do this allover again, we would pick Dany as our photographer without any hesitation. We proudly say that Dany is one of the best photographers, and highly recommend him to capture all your special events.

Profile Picture DG, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

This review is a little late in coming, and Dany's website speaks for itself, but I wanted to give a shout out to our wonderful photographer. He is very easy to work with, you can tell he understands how to make you feel at ease and create great compositions with the environment around you.
When I first contacted him for a quote he was extremely responsive, and gave us enough options to choose something within our budget.
I love how the pictures came out. He is truly an artist.

Profile Picture Laura, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

What can I say about Digital Sposi - they are the best choice for photographer and videographer in Tuscany. They are very professional but friendly at the same time. I'm a bit shy and thought I wouldn't feel comfortable having someone to follow me everywhere and shooting every movement of that day but I was wrong. They made us relax and feel good in front of their camera. We enjoyed every single moment. And the result is amazing! We just got our wedding album and it's so beautiful. We love all the pictures.
We had booked them for SDE (video trailer of the best moments of the wedding day) and they projected it before the cake and it was moving. I love the video, too. We have DVDs for our parents.
If you plan a wedding in Tuscany, I highly recommend Digital Sposi.

Profile Picture Emiliya, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

We are so glad we booked Digital Sposi. They were professional, prompt and very flexible with our changing plans. And the quality of their product is excellent!

Profile Picture User7233413, 2+ years ago, 1 Review