Digital Sound Services Reviews

Digital Sound Services 1
  • Debbie

Debbie · Married on 09/27/2019

Outstanding wedding DJ! 10/10 would recommend

Working with Ian was incredibly seamless and stress-free. My husband and I felt so comfortable from our first conversation. He's experienced, confident and certainly knows how to keep a party going! He also has great attention to detail-- Ian worked meticulously to finalize details I would've otherwise forgotten about, such as coordinating timelines, name pronunciations, must-play songs and more. He absolutely nailed the vibe we were going for during our cocktail hour & reception. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our wedding!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Digital Sound Services's reply:

Thank you for the kind words - I am pleased that you enjoyed the music I played, as much as I did seeing everyone having a great time dancing. Cheers!

Patrick Trimble · Married on 07/06/2019

Excellent Wedding DJ!

Ian was fantastic! He was very professional, responsive, flexible, and patient. He worked with my wife and I to accommodate for the elements of our wedding that were out of the ordinary. His music choices were perfect and really complimented the mood. We are very happy with our decision to work with Ian and could not recommend him more!

Sent on 08/28/2019

Digital Sound Services's reply:

Thank you Patrick and Sofie - it was a wonderful day and a pleasure to work with you both. Your video was just delightful. Cheers!

Katie and Nick Mcclenahan · Married on 06/22/2019

Professional, experienced, personality was incredible, would recommend to all

Ian was AMAZING from the first contact call to the last dance. Very professional, experienced and very helpful throughout the whole wedding process. Highly recommend for any event. Book Ian TODAY.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Digital Sound Services's reply:

A superb day and fantastic dance party. Thank you for the kind words and being so easy to work with.
  • Ashleigh

Ashleigh · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing wedding dj!

I cannot express how thankful my husband and I were to have Ian as our DJ on our wedding day. Ian was so easy to work with prior to the wedding date, and worked out all the details with us ahead of time (including timeline, pronunciation of all the wedding party names, must play songs, and any songs to avoid). He knew exactly what to do on the day of the wedding, and it felt like it just unveiled before us perfectly. The minute toasts were over, Ian had everyone on the dance floor and our guests danced ALL NIGHT. His music was absolutely perfect! I cannot recommend him enough for the perfect wedding DJ. He was a pleasure to work with from day one, and a true professional.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Digital Sound Services's reply:

It was a superb day Ashleigh, thank you for the kind words! It was a pleasure working with you both.
  • Rachael

Rachael Hansen · Married on 06/01/2019

Excellent. Professional. Inutitive & listened.

Ian was a delight to work with from the very first phone I had with him. He is personable, professional and I felt he truly listened to what we wanted for our wedding, while also making some great suggestions. He also seemed to pick up on the type of couple we are and the "vibe" of the wedding we wanted. Ian delivered more than we could have hoped for...and is just a good guy to work with. I would recommend him over and over again.

Sent on 06/12/2019

Digital Sound Services's reply:

Thanks Rachael, so pleased you and Brian had a great time because I certainly did. Wonderful day and a fantastic party!
  • songbird

Taylor · Married on 05/25/2019

Party with Ian--you won't regret it

Ian is a professional who knows how to have a great time. He was my wedding DJ, and he was flexible, accommodating, and took the time to get to know us and our musical preferences. Ian was happy to play our favorite songs, but also seemed to pick up on what everyone was enjoying/the vibe of the venue and selected a great mix. He was also organized and punctual with scheduled announcements throughout the reception. I would definitely recommend Ian for any of your DJ'ing needs. Thank you, Ian! :)

Sent on 06/05/2019

Digital Sound Services's reply:

Taylor, It was my pleasure! I am so pleased you are happy with my services and greatly appreciate your kind words. Cheers!
  • Jacquie

Jacquie Stuart · Married on 05/18/2019

The best you could imagine

Ian is a stellar DJ as well as an MC. His attention to detail is outstanding. He was so professional, even though my family has known him for many years. He is kind, and really made our day so special. His music selection was spot on, everyone enjoyed dancing. Every song I asked for ahead of time was played and then some. He’s wonderful!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Digital Sound Services's reply:

It was a superb day Jacquie - I was very pleased to be involved and to know you had a wonderful wedding day.
    Thank you for the kind words.

Ben B · Married on 05/11/2019

Look no further than DJ Ian

We cannot recommend Ian enough! He helped us leading up to the wedding and was accommodating with every request. We had 3 separate areas for the wedding: ceremony, cocktail hour, and dinner/reception. He is truly a professional and has enough equipment to make the transition from each location seamless. During the reception, he had everyone on the dance floor and kept the party going all night. We've had multiple people say Ian was one of the best DJ's they've had at a wedding. Ian - we can't thank you enough!

Sent on 06/15/2019

Digital Sound Services's reply:

You are very kind Ben, thank you for the kind words. It was a fantastic day and a pleasure to work with you and Ginny. Cheers!
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 01/19/2019

Ian is great! Definitely added to our wedding

Ian did an amazing job at our 1.19.19 wedding. He did the music for our ceremony, cocktail hour dinner and reception. Everyone was dancing all night and he used a great combination of our personally requested songs and crowd favorites. He was truly a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 02/02/2019

Sonia · Married on 10/14/2018

Wonderful DJ!

Ian was fantastic! He was very helpful and patient. He gave us great advice about selecting our wedding music and was willing to answer all of our questions. The music was fantastic!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Karen · Married on 10/06/2018

Ian was recommended by our planner and was wonderful! After attending a family member's wedding where the DJ was screaming at the guests and provocatively dancing on the speakers (true story), we were looking for a DJ with class. Ian fit the bill perfectly and has the voice of a true English gentleman. He played fun songs for our whole crowd while remaining unobtrusive and did a fantastic job!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Sallie · Married on 09/30/2018

We are happy we got to work with Ian for our wedding

Ian was great to work with. He was super helpful setting up a sound system on short notice for our ceremony and had our guests dancing all night at our reception. Ian was professional and listened to what we wanted. We are glad we got to have him at our wedding.

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/29/2018

Great Wedding DJ!

My husband and I are so happy we found Ian to DJ our wedding! We were looking for someone who could get people on the dance floor without being the center of attention, and from the moment we met Ian, we saw that he had the perfect blend of sophistication and skill with music to handle our wedding reception beautifully. He was courteous and professional the whole time leading up to the wedding and at the reception itself. Not only does he know how to keep the party going with his choice of music, but he also has such a classy demeanor when making announcements and dealing with people. During and after the wedding, I had so many people coming up to me and asking how we found such a great DJ. We highly recommend Ian Lade!

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • dowling8889

Rachel · Married on 09/08/2018

Ian was awesome for our wedding 9.8.18! He was perfect leading up to our event. Extremely responsive, courteous, and professional. Not to mention funny! We had a couple phone meetings before the wedding and I had attended a wedding he DJ’ed with my husband so I knew he was perfect for us. Right before my family walked in for the reception, there was a last minute change and he handled it completely seamlessly. Ian played all the songs I asked for, read the crowd perfectly, and had my friends and family dancing the night away. He also made all of the announcements and directed the reception perfectly. We could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding and we are so glad we found him!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Kaleigh · Married on 09/08/2018

Wonderful!

Ian was wonderful! Super attentive to what we wanted for our wedding and kept everyone dancing all night long!!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Jack · Married on 06/23/2018

Ian Lade of Digital Sound Services did an amazing job as the DJ at our daughter's wedding. Ian worked very responsively and helpfully with my daughter and her fiancée ahead of the wedding to ensure that he got their selection of songs just the way they wanted it. He also helped make special arrangements for the sound system to include the ceremony itself in addition to the reception, dinner, and dancing.

Mr. Lade guided the whole flow of activities at the wedding reception and evening with efficiency and smoothness. He knew just when to introduce the speakers giving toasts and had a nice, quick, and thoughtful reply to each one. He skillfully set the pace of the festivities, timing getting people up on the dance floor, working around the serving of the dinner. He effectively read the guests on the dance floor as to what they were positively responding to and enjoying.

Ian was a true gentleman throughout the evening, and injected some nice humor here and there, to which there was a positive response from our guests. His fee was very reasonable for the excellent quality of his work.

I am happy to provide Mr. Lade with a highly enthusiastic and very positive recommendation.

Sent on 07/14/2018

Peter · Married on 06/16/2018

Excellent DJ with ability to bounce around to 3 different staging areas for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Katie · Married on 06/10/2018

Wonderful DJ!

Ian did an amazing job as the DJ at our wedding!! He did both the ceremony and reception music, and everything flowed seamlessly. After the wedding, several guests even commented on how much they enjoyed his music selection - it got everyone up and dancing! In addition to doing a great job the day of, he was wonderful to work with leading up to it. He made the planning process simple and was extremely responsive and attentive to detail. On top of all that, he was just a very friendly guy and it was great working with him! We strongly recommend Ian to anybody looking for a DJ, you won’t regret it!

Sent on 11/20/2018
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 04/21/2018

Such a wonderful experience with this company, from beginning to end. He is a great DJ and emcee for a wedding or any event! Professional, thorough, intuitive with the music, I highly recommend this company.

Sent on 05/05/2018

Kristina · Married on 04/07/2018

Ian is a true wedding professional. He was so willing to take our requests/suggestions into consideration to make our wedding the perfect "party" we envisioned! We would highly recommend Ian of Digital Sound Services - great taste in music and a great guy, as well.

Sent on 04/23/2018

kara · Married on 10/28/2017

Working with Ian at Digital Sound Services was the perfect choice for our wedding and made for a stress-free, comfortable, and FUN reception! All it took was some background information and song suggestions from us and Ian hit the ground running and put together a wonderful program. He was extremely professional, courteous, and accommodating. After just a few emails and a phone call, we were able to sit back and trust that Ian would guide us through the events of the night. Not only did he do a great job of keeping everything organized and on-schedule, but he played the perfect playlist and made sure that all of our guests and an awesome time. The dance floor was packed from beginning to end. We are very thankful for everything that Ian did for us and we highly recommend Digital Sound Services.

Sent on 11/02/2017

Tammy · Married on 10/28/2017

Ian was a huge part of the overall success of my daughter's wedding. He did a fabulous job with the music selections, kept things moving and listened to what the bride and groom wanted. We had 135 guests from different generations and the music mix was pleasing to all... so many enjoyed dancing the night way right up until we had to vacate the venue. I've been to weddings where the dj is too chatty and makes it all about him... Ian is so not like this... he has an understated presence that is just perfect. And his accent is lovely:)

Sent on 11/07/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/21/2017

We could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding on 10/21/17! Ian was the absolute best!! He worked with us to come up with a playlist that kept everyone on the dance floor all night, and was super accommodating when we had a few untraditional requests (highly recommend opening the dance floor for a few songs BEFORE dinner - everyone loved it!) Ian is a total professional and made our dream wedding a reality. We can't thank him enough!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/07/2017

Ian was the perfect man for the job at our wedding! He is so sweet and absolutely professional. We had a very wide age group and were worrying the whole time about how to play music to please everyone. Once we talked with Ian our worries were gone, he knew when to play what and had great suggestions for timings of things I didn't even know about. Ian's accent is probably the best part, its one of those voices you hear and you just smile. Not only did he keep the party going, but dealt with the other vendors perfectly as well. some timings and songs were changed last minute and he kept it all going without a hitch.
    I will be recommending him to everyone!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Melody · Married on 10/06/2017

Ian was highly recommended by our amazing wedding planner at Bluemont Vineyard. It took one short phone call to know that Ian was the right man for the job. Ian provided music throughout the ceremony, cocktail hour and, most importantly, the reception. Our family has very eclectic music tastes and Ian managed to satisfy everyone's desires. As the evening progressed, there were many specific requests for music which Ian quickly and seamlessly played. It was an amazing evening and Ian is an important reason that our celebration was such an amazing affair. Thank you Ian. We cannot more highly recommend Ian Lade.

Sent on 10/10/2017