Digital Musicians Entertainment Reviews

Digital Musicians Entertainment 5
Digital Musicians Entertainment 6

Melissa & Kristopher · Married on 03/09/2019

Wedding 3/9/19

Pat was excellent. He made me and my fiancé feel comfortable and was all about what we wanted. My fiancé comes from a Spanish culture so they included Latino music. Everyone had a blast.

Sent on 03/13/2019

Alfredo · Married on 07/26/2018

Pat & Emma are incredible ! Thank you so much for an amazing Time, Best DJ in the TRI-STATE Area ! The nicest guys very talented and super fun ! these guys kept my family and friends Dancing all night long, Merging Wedding Classics with Latino Infusion Vibes. I wish the best to you guys. Our next event, You are my DJ ! Thanks A million guys. Professional ! Incredible FUN ! Best in the area ! Love you guys. Until Next time THANK YOU!
    NOTE: If you are stressed and hesitating like I was prior to our wedding just give them a call ! They'll answer all the questions you have and will make your music concerns worry free! these guys are amazing I promise you wont regret it!

Sent on 07/29/2018
    Digital Musicians Entertainment 12

Joanna · Married on 06/30/2018

MAZING DJ and so easy and fun to work with!!! Your search should end here, do not use anyone else, DME is the best!!!! <3 There are so many decisions to be made with planning a wedding and music is not my forte. I had a few songs that I was passionate about (first dance, walking down aisle, ect) but the rest I really didn't have the time to worry about and with Pat, I knew I did have to! He was able to fill in the gaps beautifully without putting any stress on me. THE EASIEST VENDOR TO WORK WITH. That said, if you are very particular, he'll handle that too! He even downloaded specific versions of songs that I wanted. Reception time came and people had horrible requests but he sticked to the guidelines we gave him and did it in a way that made everyone happy. I seriously can not say enough fabulous things about him! He took care of all set up and everything, and it went off without a glitch! My favorite part was his ability to just make it happen without needing me lol <3

Sent on 07/21/2018

Danielle · Married on 05/11/2018

Pat and his team are amazing. From the beginning, Pat made the entire process so easy. He is clearly passionate about what he does and takes it very seriously (but not too seriously). They had our guests up dancing all night and played a great list of music. They also have a really helpful online system so you can add songs to the playlist and do not playlist, as well as important wedding items (i.e.: first dance, parent dances, etc). We used DME for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Pat was even helping me select entrance songs the morning of my wedding! We definitely recommend DME for your next event/wedding.

Sent on 06/06/2018
  • Ramona

Ramona · Married on 08/26/2017

The team was amazing. The owner, Pat, was there from the beginning and made sure all was ready to go. He was extremely accommodating to our needs. They kept the dance floor alive when we wanted and made sure that while we were eating that people could talk with eachother and not over the music. They were a lovely, respectful and fun team to work with. We would defiantly hire them again whenever a DJ is needed. We suggest that anyone needing a DJ that Digital Musicians Entertainment are your first call. We promise that will be the only call you will need/want to make.

Sent on 09/30/2017

Kira · Married on 08/12/2017

Pat and his team were amazing! He was always able to answer any of my questions via text or email i dont think i waited more then 2 hours to hear back from him ever! the set up looked beautiful and he played everything according to schedule the sound was perfect not to loud to quiet he helped keep the wedding on schedule and his team were super friendly he got everyone on the dance floor and during a medical emergency he responded quickly and made sure the party started up again once everything was okay! his sense of humor is amazing and he even helped us put together a slide show for during our dinner I can not say enough how amazing he is!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Cindy · Married on 07/21/2017

Pat and his team were amazing. Everything was a great hit. When we started looking for a DJ our main concern was finding one that would also play Spanish music. As my family is Colombian we needed to make sure they would also be entertained at the wedding and not just have English songs. Pat played the perfect combination of the two. One did not overshadow the other and everyone was dancing. We also did the Photobooth and that was a great hit! They had the best props to choose from. They have a great personally and are great to work with. I think one of the best parts was being able to contact Pat whenever and he would always get back to you and the online planner which gave us the ability to make any changes whenever we wanted about the specific songs we wanted to play. Thank you so much for being our DJ! You guys helped make our wedding perfect.

Sent on 10/06/2017

Colleen · Married on 09/17/2016

Pat ha been delightful to work with thus far. He answers all our questions and is passionate about what he does.
    Can't wait to see him keep our guests moving at our wedding.

Sent on 05/08/2016
  • W

Will · Married on 08/26/2016

BEST WEDDING EVER!!! Pat and his team went above and beyond to make our wedding the most fun night of our lives (and our guests lives), and for that we can’t thank them enough! From the very 1st meeting with Pat, his upbeat, fun-loving, and excited energy made it a lot of fun to work with him. And when we were unsure as to what songs to pick for specific aspects of our day i.e., ceremony procession/recession, cake cutting, Pat provided us with some great suggestions which made it SO EASY to make those decisions. Throughout the entire process, we literally stressed and worried about NOTHING!! :- ) He took the time to get to know us on a personal level, and was able to really create the perfect night for us and our guests. Between me and my husband, we had MANY nationalities represented on our wedding day (German, Puerto Rican, Irish, Italian, etc), and Pat did an amazing job keeping everyone out on the dance floor ALL NIGHT LONG!! He even came out to dance with all of us throughout the night!

They really brought so much more to our wedding than just incredible music: great lighting, high-quality video screens, awesome candid pictures out on the dance floor, and a 15-person photo booth that was a HUGE hit with all ages!
    The Digital Musicians turned our wedding into the party of the year, and we couldn’t be happier with all that they did for us. We seriously can’t thank the Digital Musicians enough for helping to make our wedding such a blast!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/05/2016

Erica · Married on 08/20/2016

From day one, Pat and Digital Musicians Entertainment were professional, responsive, flexible, affordable and enthusiastic. Pat's energy on our first meeting left my husband and I buzzing with excitement for our wedding in August. He listened to our ideas and helped turn some of creative moments into a reality. He was available at any moment I needed him throughout our planning. Our guests have not stopped praising Pat and his team since the wedding 3 weeks ago, everyone had a blast! We trusted Pat since day one and he did not disappoint one bit. Our dance floor was jammed packed for 3.5 hours and we were all sore the next day from dancing so hard. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, you turned out dance party dream wedding into a reality and rocked the venue!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Caroline · Married on 07/19/2016

Patrick was awesome! My husband and I got stuck taking photos for a long time, and he kept our guests entertained and relaxed. He was great about playing the music choices we had provided. Booking Digital Musicians was a breeze, and he brought all the equipment we needed for our ceremony and reception. Everyone had a ton of fun. Cheers!

Sent on 08/11/2016

Tina · Married on 07/02/2016

My fiancé and I just booked Digital Musicians for our July 2nd, 2016 wedding! I typed out my review already but the computer froze up and I guess it is lost forever so I will try again! My good friend and co-worker recommended Digital Musicians because she has used them for school events and has been to parties where Digital Musicians were keeping the party going and said they always did an awesome job. Starting from the first email up until our meeting with Pat I have to say we are very pleased. Any questions and concerns that we had were quickly answered and Pat has been so kind through everything. I am proud to say that I made a DJ cry… (Laughing hysterical) Just by my fiancé and I sharing a funny event. (Sorry Pat if you ever read this!) I just wanted to share that moment so that everyone can understand that Pat is not just in it for the money and he is not the typical “sales rep” that tells you what you want to hear so you sign the contract. He is an honest guy and it felt like we have been friends for years. Just by speaking to him and meeting him in person it is clear for anyone to see that he has a real love for music and loves his job. We can’t wait to experience our special day and for all of our guests to have an awesome night and I will update this review after the wedding so that all the soon to be brides and grooms are able to know what the outcome was. I can already say I recommend Pat and Digital Musicians to anyone that wants their day to go as planned and if you want someone that loves what they do, look no further. Thanks Pat!
    ~ Tina& Kyle : )

Sent on 09/03/2015
  • alley

alley · Married on 05/15/2016

We were fortunate enough to have booked pat and his crew almost immediately after we got engaged and after meeting with pat he totally set the tone that meeting with vendors wouldnt be half bad if they we're all like him!! He was waaaay laid back and just awesome! Not to mention he was open to our eclectic music taste!!! Our wedding was almost two weeks ago and we couldn't be more thrilled with what pat and his crew did that night.. Between the energy and getting everyone even my 95 year old grandma on the dance floor and playing a lot of our rock songs in a way that everyone was able to enjoy they were just phenomenal!!!! Thank you again for making our night beyond special!!!!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Pat and Carl were amazing! The way they were able to get my guests up and moving and having a great time made my wedding more than I could have imagined. Besides all of the compliments I got on the entertainment, I had a great time as well, and that's what really matters. They went above and beyond to make me and my groom happy with everything. I, without a doubt, made the right choice by going with Digital Musicians Entertainment, and will absolutely be using them in the future.

Sent on 05/23/2016

Kelly · Married on 04/30/2016

Pat and Carl did a fantastic job! None of our guests wanted to leave the dance floor. Thank you so much for an amazing day!

Kelly and Marc Davis

Sent on 05/17/2016

Jackie-Leigh · Married on 12/19/2015

You guys are AMAZING! We couldn't have imagined a better wedding reception and it's all thanks to Digital Musicians Entertainment. If you are thinking about hiring them, DO IT! Scoop them up because they will make your event not only a night to remember, but an event that nothing else will compare to. Our friends and family said it was the best reception they ever attended and I know it's because of our MCs and their genius music selections. Take your event to the next level by hiring them! Thank you so much for making our night incredible.

~ Jackie-Leigh & Alex

Sent on 01/29/2016

Digital Musicians Entertainment's reply:

Thank you guys sooooo much!! We are so honored that you chose us to be at your beautiful Wedding Day,, and the team still talks about how Amazing you and your families were! You are now part of our family as well,, and we wish you the absolute highest levels of love, happiness and success in your lives together !!

Pat was a phenomenal D.J. Great attitude and energy! My husband put together a list of video game instrumental music tracks to play for our cocktail hour and pat found every single one! He did not disappoint! We were killing it on the dance floor for the entire reception and Pat played the PERFECT playlist. I cannot recommend Pat enough. Best D.J around! My guests are still raving about the quality of the music. Currently planning a summer family reunion and WILL be using Pat as our D.J.

Sent on 11/20/2015

Digital Musicians Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much !! Colleen and Joe,. your Reception at the Chalet was one of the greatest I've been to in 17 Years. I am so happy that we were able to be a part of it., and although I go into every event working for the best possible outcome.... Your party is the reason I love what I do! Thank you again!

Pat

Samantha · Married on 10/10/2015

my husband and I celebrated our wedding with digital musicians at arbor ridge and we could't of had anything better. The music was great kept everyone on the dance floor Pat and his partner were amazing they took the time to personalize what we wanted and made sure our day was very memorable. I would recommend everyone to use them!! We love you guys!!

Sent on 10/17/2015

Susan · Married on 10/03/2015

We found Digital Musicians through this site and it was very easy to arrange to meet with them at our venue (West Point Club). We met with Pat and Carl and we knew right away they were good people. After our first meeting we knew we had no need to meet with any other DJs. We in fact only met with them and no others. They did an excellent job explaining how everything worked. There was no pressure from them through the entire planning process and Pat was very prompt with emails which was great! You would be surprised how hard it is to find vendors who embrace email!

The day of the wedding everything went off without a hitch, Pat had multiple events the day of our wedding but made sure to be there for the beginning of ours with Carl and Isaiha. Carl and Isaiha did a great job and even when we threw them some curve balls and had to change the order of some of the dances and cake cutting everything went smooth as could be.

Anyone who works with Digital Musicians will not be disappointed. Excellent Job!

Sent on 10/07/2015

Amber · Married on 09/19/2015

There almost aren't even words to describe how amazing Pat and his team of professionals are! From the very first meeting, the team at Digital Musicians Entertainment was all about making sure my fiance and I were happy, and getting exactly what we wanted for our wedding. Pat is a constant professional - he has truly perfected the art of playing great music, getting the guests up and dancing, and making sure that everyone is having a good time. The Digital Musicians bring with them state-of-the-art equipment, custom lighting and facade, and a photo booth that had our guests talking all night long. Our feet still hurt from all of the dancing that we did; thank you Pat for making our wedding reception one that was perfect in every way! Digital Musicians Entertainment is simply the best of the best!!

Sent on 09/20/2015

Keri · Married on 08/22/2015

Digital Musicians provided the DJ services for my wedding and I was thrilled with them from start to finish.

Pat was always quick to respond to my emails, and as the big day got closer - the was checking in with me, to make sure I didn't have any last minute questions or concerns.

Our reception was wonderful. Our dance floor was full for most of the night, which was exactly what we had hoped for.

Sent on 08/24/2015

Nicole · Married on 08/08/2015

Pat was an amazing dj he was fun kept people on the dance floor and had high energy! In addition he provided us with live stream tvs and a photo booth which had awesome props. Deff recommend him for all occasions. Thanks pat!!

Sent on 08/11/2015

Digital Musicians Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Nicole and Sean!! You guys were so great and I think we had as much fun as you all did! The energy you and your families gave to us was amazing and we can't thank you enough for having us as a part of your special day! Congrats and best wishes !

DME

Kyle · Married on 07/25/2015

Very professional but yet very personable . Does everything he can to make your day special and better than you planned . He knows how to get a party rolling . You will not regret having this DJ for your events . I know I will be using him again in the future .
    Thanks again
    Kyle

Sent on 08/02/2015

Digital Musicians Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Kyle and Amber! You 2 are absolutely wonderful, and we were honored to have been a part of it. We have so many awesome memories and pictures of you and your families workin that floor all night!!!! Thank you again, and most of all CONGRATS
  • W

Wendy · event on 07/20/2015

Pat from Digital Musicians is simply amazing! His talent and work ethic is impeccable! There just aren't enough words to describe how happy we are to have used his services. We can only recommend this company a million times. If you are thinking about it don't think anymore, just go for it! Pat will not let you down. We had people commenting on Pat's talent even before the night was over "the DJ is killing it, he really knows what he is doing" was mentioned many times. Thank you so much for such an amazing night!

Sent on 07/21/2015

Digital Musicians Entertainment's reply:

Hey Wendy !! I was so happy to be able to Entertain at your event. Between your requests and a few of my own selections . It really was one of the best of the year so far ! I want to go back ! Lol.

Pat