Digital Monkey Music Reviews

11 Reviews for Digital Monkey Music

• Neil

Neil Bagadiong · Getting married on 07/01/2021

Professional and Fun!!

What a great evening for our huge function! Jeff had a great list to play and then took request from the audience! He was so flexible when we did an impromptu fashion show! The students when crazy and loved what he played for us! I highly recommend him but NOT on 11/2/18 because we already booked him!

Sent on 10/15/2018
  • Carol

Carol French Yount · Married on 09/26/2019

An amazing experience!

Jeff worked tirelessly in a difficult outdoor venue to give us an outstanding entertainment experience for our daughter and son-in-laws wedding. He went above and beyond and gave us a great evening! We would highly recommend him!!!!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • David

David Yount · Married on 09/21/2019

A wonderful experience

Jeff was the DJ and provided the entertainment for our daughter's wedding. He was professional and personable. He went way out of his way to make sure our event was a success. Jeff gets my highest recommendation.

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • F

Franklin College · Married on 09/28/2018

I would recommend!

Jeff was very prompt at returning my phone calls and made sure he was providing us with the variety of music we had requested. He was on time, professional and a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Megan Hull · Married on 09/09/2018

Fun, Professional, Helpful!

I got so many compliments from my guests about how fun Jeff was as our DJ and basically our entertainment for the evening of our wedding. He was excellent at helping plan our event, he was very responsive to any questions we had, and in general, fun to work with. He helped so much to make our wedding and reception go smoothly and create great memories.

Sent on 10/15/2018
  • Bethann

Bethann Lehman · Married on 09/01/2018

Great experience! Highly recommend

He was very attentive, highlight of the reception! He keep people engaged and many people commented how much fun he was. If we ever need a DJ again, I will definately be contacting him again.

Sent on 10/19/2018
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 06/23/2018

Professional and FUN!!

Jeff was the DJ and emcee of our reception in June this past summer. He met with my (now) husband and I a few times to create and review the timeline and how we wanted the flow of the reception. Jeff was very proactive and a great listener—when we asked for advice or ideas he shared them and when we made a few odd requests (like when my Uncle wanted to have the mic to induct my husband into our family’s “Stud Club”) he was more than accommodating. He allowed flexibility for our personal tastes as well as helped create a seamless and semi-structured flow to the evening.

Additionally, Jeff was a great emcee and SOO incredibly fun! We had so many compliments on his interactivity with our guests, especially during the cocktail hour! When someone is able get nearly everyone on the dance floor, including one of my reserved Uncles, to dance the cha-cha-slide, then that’s a winner in my book! 😁

Sent on 01/22/2019

Pierce/Wrenbeck Wedding · Married on 05/26/2018

Very satisfied with Digital Monkey Music

We were very satisfied with the services of Digital Monkey Music. Jeff was super easy to get along with and super flexible in terms of meeting our expectations. He was also a terrific in suggesting ideas for various aspects of our reception. Can't speak highly enough about the quality of service.

Sent on 12/09/2018

Kylie Weddle · Married on 05/18/2013

We had a great experience. Very satisfied

Jeff did a great job. He was very professional and played many songs we requested

Sent on 10/16/2018

Victoria · Married on 01/30/2010

Jeff, What a Night! We had the time of our lives. Everything was fantastic. Your personal touch on all the events made the night so eventful. The pictures say it all. Everyone couldn't say anything but good things about the music, props, lighting, dancing, and all the other little details. Thank you for making it A NIGHT TO REMEMBER! The Newly Weds.

Sent on 02/25/2010

Heather · Married on 12/31/2009

Jeff actually was the DJ at my now-stepson's wedding back in January of last year. I was really impressed with how well he did at that wedding. Specifically, two things: 1) While everyone was eating, he was walking around with the microphone and engaging the guests, asking trivia questions about the bride/groom and asking the guests to state some of their wedding wishes for the bride/groom; and 2) the reception was kind of hurried (short, no alcohol, in the afternoon), and he did a great job of "moving it along" while not being irritated or anything about the fast pace. I was impressed with his demeanor, and I asked my fiancee if he could get his info.

He did an AWESOME job at our wedding. We had the polar opposite wedding of that described above: New Year's Eve, something like 6 hours of DJ service (until 2:30am), complete party atmosphere. Jeff was great to work with. He was excited about the NYE date, and proactively acquired a confetti cannon with confetti for the stroke of midnight (at no charge to us); he was very flexible with setup times (it was difficult, because the ceremony and reception were in the same place, so he had only a limited time when he could set up during the cocktail time between); he took requests that I had made for special songs for each of my bridesmaids, and then didn't get upset when I had him re-play one of them because I was in the bathroom; he gave us our own microphone so that we could address the guests at any time; he took requests from the guests for songs, but respected those we didn't want played (chicken dance, etc.)... overall, he really did a fantastic job! Also, I forgot to mention... his light show was awesome. He projected patterns on the floor and walls (stars, squiggly things, etc.) that showed up in our pictures and looked amazing!

Until 2:30 am! We still had about 2/3 of the guests present when the bar closed, and nobody wanted to leave!!! The dance floor was full the whole time!

Anything we asked for, we got. And then some!

Sent on 02/25/2010