Digital Memories Event Cinematography Reviews

116 | Oakland, NJ

116 Reviews for Digital Memories Event Cinematography

Loretta · Married on 01/28/2017

I hired Chris Sendrowski owner of Digital Memories and can assure that you will not regret it! To start, Chris was almost invisible throughout the process. I forgot he was even there and as a result he was able to capture the most precious memories of my daughter's wedding. He really knows how to capture you in the moment and then edit the excellent filming into a cinematic experience. He is an outstanding movie maker! I have watched the video many times and still cry each time I watch it. Chris is a true professional with methods and techniques that far surpassed my expectations.

Sent on 05/12/2017

Kimberly · Married on 07/09/2016

We are so happy we went with Chris for our wedding video!! He was so helpful leading up to the wedding and answered all of the questions we had. He's also just a very nice guy and worked so well with our vendors on our wedding day.

We could not have asked for a better end result. The trailer made us tear up and the final video was amazing! He captured the mood of the day perfectly and got moments on video that we'll always cherish. There were so many special things we didn't notice on the day or hardly remembered, and are so grateful that we can relive the experience. The video was just beautiful and perfect. We will definitely be recommending him to family and friends. Thanks so much again, Chris!!

Sent on 12/27/2016

I am so happy that my now husband and I chose Chris from Digital Memories to help us capture all of our special moments from our wedding! Chris showed up promptly to the hotel where we got ready at, and was very friendly from the start. He worked very well with our photographer, in that he stayed more in "the background". So far I have only received my trailer, but it is absolutely perfect! The little moments he captured were timed to the music so perfectly, and he made sure to capture the most important events of the day, such as the speeches/toasts, dancing, photography moments, etc. I cannot wait to see our finished product! I would absolutely recommend Chris and Digital Memories to anyone looking for a good quality videography service.

Sent on 09/29/2016

Marilyn · Married on 07/01/2016

We hired Chris based on a referral from a friend and were very satisfied with his work. Both our trailer and the main video came out amazing and Chris was very easy going and flexible when it came to helping us stay within our tight budget. The day of the wedding he stayed in the background and respected the photographer and was very friendly with our family and friends. He's a really nice and talented guy and I will be giving his name to my friends as well.

Sent on 10/25/2016

Ellen · Married on 05/21/2016

We loved our video! They were discrete and professional at the wedding and Chris was incredibly responsive and helpful throughout the entire process. We will definitely recommend him and his team to our friends and family.

Sent on 10/25/2016

Rachel · Married on 04/16/2016

Digital Memories was the videographer for our friends' wedding, and after watching their wedding video, we were sold. The quality of the video is amazing, and all the important moments were captured. Digital Memories was also priced very reasonably - we saw comparable prices for videographers whose videos were of a significantly lower quality. Our favorite part was the five minute trailer we posted online! Digital Memories was absolutely fantastic - highly recommended!

Sent on 08/14/2016

Pamela · Married on 12/05/2015

Chris and his team completely knocked it out of the park. I got married on 12/5/15 and from
    The moment they arrived, they made every second count, documenting every special moment on video. They were extremely reasonable with pricing and were totally flexible. In addition, they made me feel so completely comfortable I forgot they were even there so all our moments were less "posed" and more candid. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a videographer.

Sent on 12/10/2015

Lauren · Married on 09/26/2015

Better let than never! My husband and I got married 9/26/15. I am so glad I found Chris from digital memories! Based on his reviews and after driving 2 hours to meet with him we knew we wanted him to capture our wedding! Chris was wonderful! He worked great with all our other vendors! Or video was awesome and he captured all the perfect moments!!!! Watching the video made us relive the best days of our life thus far! Don't look any further you found the best wedding videographer here!

Sent on 07/29/2016

Jared · Married on 08/22/2015

Chris was referred to us by another vendor and we had a great experience with him. He wasn't a pushy salesman and his prices were very reasonable. He was low key and unobtrusive throughout the wedding and the video ended up better than anything we were shown at his office.

Sent on 06/07/2016

I wasn't going to book video, but Chris did a great job at our wedding. The trailer was excellent and well beyond what I expected. Also, Chris was incredibly easy going and easy to talk to on the wedding day. He made us very comfortable and I really appreciated that. Amazing studio and awesome work.

Sent on 10/23/2015

Erin · Married on 07/17/2015

Chris was an absolute pleasure to work with throughout our whole wedding process. He was flexible and truly cared about capturing all the important aspects of our special day. My husband and I were reluctant to get a videographer because the cost of a wedding is astronomical. However, after meeting with Chris and seeing some of his work, we just couldn't resist and I am so happy we made the investment. The price was extremely affordable and worth every penny. Chris was with us throughout the day and he helped to ease
    any anxiety that we had. He worked so well with our photographers and other vendors. He really made us feel so at ease. The way he captured our day and told our story was nothing short of amazing. The beauty of our film brings everyone to tears! We absolutely love it and can certainly say choosing Digital Memories was one of the best vendor decision we made!!

Sent on 02/05/2016

Madelaine · Married on 06/27/2015

I am the mother of the bride. Initially, our daughter thought that a video wasn't a necessary expense and would be an intrusion on her special day; my husband and I convinced her otherwise. Everyone (the bride, groom, my husband and I ) are so happy that we hired Chris Sendrowski of Digital Memories. He (and he also had a second cameraman) captured the magic of the day. He is so creative--and a fabulous videographer. All of our guests and friends who have seen his work have raved about it--he is truly brilliant--such interesting angles, putting everything together in such an interesting and fluid fashion--interspersing everything so that it is not in a boring, chronological order, yet totally capturing the day from beginning to end in a coherent fashion. Unfortunately, it was pouring rain and storming the day of the wedding. I was so disappointed because I wanted to have the beautiful flowers on our golf course in the video and pictures. However, Chris actually made the rain seem so romantic--with both the sounds and the cinematography. He zoomed in on the foliage in the rain. And he was never intrusive. Many people who were guests, and who saw the video (and raved about it), said that they didn't even know that he was at the wedding. He also shot a beautiful engagement video that the engaged couple thought would be a nuisance. After they saw it, they are so happy that they will have it to capture their casual poses and important thoughts as an engaged couple--something to show their children. Chris also helped us with the Rehearsal Dinner montage and did a fabulous job putting it together in a very short amount of time. As importantly as Chris's beautiful work is that he is so easy to work with--so responsive, cooperative and patient no matter how many requests I have made. He aims to please, and he certainly does. We can't recommend him highly enough!

Sent on 07/28/2015

We loved our video. I wasn't even into getting a videographer, but Chris and his boys were excellent. I was really blown away by the final film.

Sent on 10/06/2015

Hala · Married on 05/09/2015

Chris was a wonderful professional and both myself and my husband were very happy with the video. I would definitely recommend this studio!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Celine · Married on 02/21/2015

We were married in February, had our trailer two weeks after the wedding and the final DVDs two months later. Absolutely amazing! We watch our video all the time with family and friends and everyone loves it! Chris the owner was fabulous and easy going and we couldn't recommend his studio more!

Sent on 05/05/2015

Hank · Married on 12/06/2014

Chris and Tim were amazing at our wedding! Phenomenal guys and the final trailer and video were outstanding. I barely noticed them on the wedding day and Chris delivered our package weeks ahead of schedule. Great guys to work with and I can't recommend them more.

Sent on 07/13/2015

Addison · Married on 11/22/2014

Great bunch of guys. Work was excellent and they were incredibly professional at our wedding. The video looks wonderful and our friends and family can't stop watching it!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Donald · Married on 10/24/2014

Fabulous work! Hands down our favorite vendor. Chris and his team filmed every moment and created an amazing movie of our day. He and his team were friendly and discrete and wonderful to have around. Highly recommend this company!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Abriana · Married on 09/20/2014

Best of everyone we hired! The video came out amazing and Chris and his partner were so easy to be around throughout our day. Chris was always very responsive to our calls and messages and he delivered everything well in advance of what we expected. Amazing studio and we highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/11/2015

We originally had no intentions of booking video, but after some budget shuffling we came up with enough money and found Chris's studio and were hooked. Now it's our favorite memory of the day. Chris was a delight to work with and delivered everything in a timely manner. Very, very happy and would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 12/10/2014

Chris was a real pleasure to work with from the very start. I was originally not concerned about having a video photographer at my wedding, and had found in the past that the videographers got in the way of guests. Due to persuasion from my mother and mother-in-law I decided to go ahead with their wishes. Digital Memories had a great list of a la carte items that you can pick and choose form to create your package. Since my cousin works with digital media, I figured I could just get raw data and have him put together a video from that. I therefore went with the lowest package and added a few items additionally to it. The price was very competitive and fit well within my budget, especially since I hadn't initially budgeted for it. It was easy to get in touch with Chris through email and upon meeting him on my wedding day he was both extremely professional and personable. After the few moments I spent greeting him, and making sure he had all that he needed, I did not even notice that he was there for the rest of the evening until the night was done. His presence was in no way as invasive as I had feared. When we received our video footage, we were excited to find out that along with the raw data, Chris had created discs with a lot of the editing already done. I was very happy that I did end up getting a videographer, for the day goes by so quickly that you often miss/forget all that has happened. It is so reassuring to know that I can go back anytime I want to relive the whole experience again. I highly recommend the Digital Memories team and was extremely happy to have made the decision to go with them. Thanks!

Sent on 01/05/2015

Marlene · Married on 05/23/2014

Looking for a videographer was probably the hardest part it was definitely one of the last things i did... Chris was awesome and very professional! He capture every special moment between me and my husband... his work is above and beyond i highly recommend him!

Sent on 07/15/2014

Anne · Married on 04/26/2014

I was struggling to find a videographer that matched what I was looking for. Lucky for me, I stumbled across Chris' work via facebook and was immediately impressed. After speaking with him, I just knew that I wanted to work with him. He made the whole process so simple and easy. He offered EXACTLY what I was looking for. He was with us the whole day from getting ready to the end of the night, but you wouldn't even know it. And he captured EVERYTHING. We just viewed our trailer and were just in awe of how beautiful everything turned out. Little moments that were "caught" on tape really made it for me. He is an absolute professional and all around great guy. If you are unsure with choosing a videographer, honestly look no further and book Chris and Digital Memories now. I really appreciated it that he was the one I spoke with and was the one capturing my wedding. Can't express how thankful we are that we found Chris. Thank you!

Sent on 05/13/2014

Carly · Married on 03/07/2014

We had some difficulty with other vendors, so it was a pleasure that Chris and his crew were professional and delivered a movie far above what we ever could have wished for. They were a joy to work with and had our video done within only a few months of the wedding. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!!!

Sent on 03/10/2015

Susan · Married on 12/27/2013

I couldn't be more satisfied with the video Chris made for us. He always got back to me right away when I had questions and he was very warm and friendly on the wedding day. The trailer came out fantastic and both me and my husband watch all the time still. Love, love, love. Great studio and Chris's is an amazing talent.

Sent on 03/26/2015