Digital Memories Event Cinematography Reviews

115 | Oakland, NJ

115 Reviews for Digital Memories Event Cinematography

Edward Flores · Getting married on 04/07/2020

DMEV was the best of all our vendors!

Out of all the video companies we visited, Digital Memories was by far the most affordable and talented. Unlike at some of the other weddings we've been too, Chris was discrete and got along really well with our photographer - this can be a nightmare if you've ever been to a wedding we're it's the opposite. The video was delivered exactly 3 months from the wedding day, just as promised, and it was excellent. I don't have a single negative thing to say about these guys.

Sent on 10/24/2019

Kelly · Married on 09/14/2019

Highly Recommend!

We are so glad we worked with Chris for our wedding in September 2019. He was incredibly responsive and easy to work with both in the planning stages and day of! We weren't sure how it would feel to have a camera filming us all day, but Chris immediately put us at ease. He also had sneak peaks within a day or two and a trailer within a week! We could not be happier with work.

Sent on 10/09/2019

Digital Memories Event Cinematography's reply:

Thank you so much Kelly for the awesome review! I am really glad you guys loved our services so much. The film really came out amazing and has gotten a lot of wonderful feedback. You guys were a real pleasure to work with and I hope you guys enjoy the film for years to come. Thanks again and we wish you all nothing but the best in the future!

Stephanie Zerra · Married on 05/25/2019

Low key, professional and amazing!!!

I was really happy with Chris and his team. They worked in the background and kept out of everyone's way - unlike our photographer who blocked numerous guests during both the ceremony and reception. He captured all of the key moments and even some details I would have otherwise forgotten. The finished movie looks amazing and I love, love, love the trailer. It was a great experience and I highly recommend him.

Sent on 07/18/2019

Digital Memories Event Cinematography's reply:

You're the best Steph! I'm glad you loved our ninja skills, lol. That's my biggest goal: to not be seen but to capture everything that's important. Thank you for the wonderful review and I hope you both enjoy your film for years to come!

Jesibelle Anglin · Married on 05/24/2019

Excellent videographers!

We were given videography as a wedding gift and it's probably the best gift we received. Unlike videographers at some other weddings we've been to, Chris and his partner were very respectful and worked very well with our photographer. They always knew how to put as at ease and half the time we never even realized they were there. Over all it was a great experience and the videos are absolutely amazing. They definitely earned five stars from us.

Sent on 10/30/2019

Amy Lee · Married on 05/11/2019

Loved, Loved, Loved Chris!

Loved, loved, loved Chris! He was so attentive to our needs and very flexible when it came to the finished style of our video. We had an incredible experience with his team and couldn't recommend him more!

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Q

Quanette Wall · Married on 05/11/2019

Very happy with our film!

We hired Chris and his team for our November wedding last year and we were incredibly happy with how helpful and responsive they were. At the wedding they kept to the background and made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera. Our video came out amazing and I would certainly refer Digital Memories to any of my friends. A great team who provides an even better final product.

Sent on 10/17/2019

Janis Warner · Married on 03/16/2019

A wonderful surprise gift for my daughter that I didn't regret!

I hired Digital Memories as a surprise for my daughter and her fiance, so I was thrilled when we first saw the trailer! It was so amazing! Chris and Dave were a joy to be around and we loved how well they worked with the kids and their friends. So many moments were captured that would have been missed and it was heartwarming to know that all of our guests and family are forever captured on the video. Everything came out above and beyond my expectations and I think that speaks wonders to Chris and his talent. I would definitely consider hiring Chris for your day and I couldn't recommend him more!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Jon Argus · Married on 01/06/2019

Outstanding work and very responsive to our needs

Couldn't have asked for a better videographer. Chris was so easy to work with and he was always responsive to any calls or requests we made. The final video was awesome and the trailer still blows our family away. I couldn't say enough great things about Chris or his team. Wonderful company and incredibly professional

Sent on 10/08/2019

Kimberly · Married on 09/01/2018

Highly recommended!

We used Digital Memories for our wedding in September. We just viewed our video and we love it! My husband didn’t want a videographer for the wedding but I convinced him that it would be worth it. As soon as he saw the trailer he admitted that I was absolutely right! It is so nice to be able to relive the best day of our lives through our video. Chris was so great to work with. He is professional and his prices are spot on! He is not in your face with a video camera. He was completely in the background the whole day but he managed to capture every special moment. I would highly recommend Digital Memories for any wedding, you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 12/15/2018

Digital Memories Event Cinematography's reply:

You guys are the best! Thanks for taking the time to leave this wonderful review! I hope you have a wonderful life together and I wish you nothing but the best in the years to come!!!!

Susan · Married on 06/30/2018

Our favorite people out of all the vendors we hired. Chris is a lot of fun and a really easy going guy. His studio did an excellent job and our family loves the video. Thanks again Digital Memories!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Digital Memories Event Cinematography's reply:

Thanks so much Susan! You guys were a lot of fun and I really loved how the final film came out! Thanks again for the kind words and have a wonderful life together
  • W

Wendy · Married on 05/12/2018

We had a great experience with Chris and his team. They were professional and friendly and very low key. The video came out amazing and I'd say we had the best experience with Digital Memories out of all of our vendors

Sent on 10/05/2018

Digital Memories Event Cinematography's reply:

You are the best, Wendy! Thanks for being so wonderful to work with and, most importantly, thanks for the wonderful review. Best wishes and I hope you both enjoy your film for years to come!

Leah · Married on 05/11/2018

Best decision ever! At first we questioned the idea of a videographer at our wedding, but I am so excited we made this choice. Chris was a dream to work with. He was in no way obtrusive. None of our guests even realized we had a videographer, which is awesome. There is no footage of anyone running from the camera. Chris is genuine and personable, and a true talented professional. He delivered on every promise he made....He was on time (even early), he blended in , he had our video ready in 3 months, he used our song selections, and he produced a phenomenal final product. So much of our day was a blur, but after watching our video Chris truly captured our happiness and excitement. I am really not sure how we would have pieced it all together without him. He is worth every penny and more although he is affordable and quite accommodating. I would recommend Digital Memories to anyone thinking about a video for any event. He will NOT let you down! Thank you for being there Chris. We have watched our video and trailer countless times already. We really appreciate your dedication and talent.

Sent on 10/04/2018

Digital Memories Event Cinematography's reply:

Thank you so much for the awesome review, Leah. You were both wonderful to work with and I hope you enjoy the final films for years tome. Best wishes and have a wonderful holiday season!

Daniel · Married on 04/28/2018

Digital Memories did a fantastic job capturing our day. Discrete and formal, they were practically invisible throughout our day. Chris was impressively prompt to reply to all of my e-mails and he delivered a finished video 3 months after our day. He runs a great studio and is incredibly talented, therefore I highly recommend his services.

Sent on 10/05/2018

Digital Memories Event Cinematography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind works Daniel! You guys were the best! Your day was one of my favorites of 2018. Best wishes and enjoy your film for years to come :)

Danielle · Married on 04/21/2018

We had a great experience working with Digital Memories! They were friendly, kind, caring, pleasant, responsible, accessible, punctual--everything you could ask for out of a wedding vendor! They made us feel very comfortable both leading up to and on our wedding day. We are very pleased with all of our finished products--the videos provide such a great way to relive the happy moments of the day. We highly recommend working with Digital Memories!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Digital Memories Event Cinematography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Danielle. I hope you both enjoy your film for years to come. All the best and have a wonderful life together!

Emily · Married on 01/20/2018

We are very camera shy, but Chris made the entire experience really pleasant and comfortable. He kept out of the way and stayed in the background, but still managed to capture some amazing shots. Our final video looks amazing - better than we could have ever hoped really - and I would highly recommend his talents to anyone on here.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Digital Memories Event Cinematography's reply:

Thanks so much guys! Reviews are a real help to us, so I appreciate you taking the time to leave the review. Best wishes for years to come!

Harold · Married on 12/16/2017

I was very happy with Chris's services and team. We love the movie and trailer and everything went really smooth on the wedding day. Most of our guests didn't even realize we had a videographer, which is exactly what we wanted. Overall, Digital Memories was a great studio one of the best vendors we hired. Thanks again Chris for the fantastic experience!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Digital Memories Event Cinematography's reply:

Thanks for the awesome review Harold! You were both a real pleasure to work with and I'm so glad you loved my services. Have a wonderful life together and I hope you enjoy your film for years to come!

debbie · Married on 10/21/2017

What a professional! Chris was friendly and accommodating and always got right back to us before and after the wedding. His work was outstanding and he was miles better than any of our other vendors. We both loved him and would highly recommend his services!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Stacy · Married on 08/12/2017

Video came out amazing!!! Wonderful company and the employees were extremely friendly and indiscrete.

Sent on 09/28/2017

Digital Memories Event Cinematography's reply:

You were both amazing to work with and I really appreciate the kind words. Thanks and best wishes for many years to come!

Roger · Married on 07/15/2017

Great studio and great guy to work with. We loved the final film and can't stop watching our trailer. Thanks again Chris!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Callista · Married on 06/24/2017

Our original videographer vanished a few months prior to the wedding, so we weren't even going to book video after loosing our initial deposit. But we found Chris through a mutual friend and loved his work. Needless to say, we were glad the other guy never got back to us. Chris was outstanding! He was punctual and courteous and never once interfeared with the flow of the day. The DVD of the day came out WONDERFUL and we are thrilled with the trailer he put online for us. Do yourself a favor and forget the shady videographers who only meet at Starbucks and go with a real professional like Chris!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Digital Memories Event Cinematography's reply:

Thanks so much Callista! I'm so glad you both loved the final video. Enjoy and wishes for many years to come!

Sonalis · Married on 05/28/2017

I would like to start by saying that it is no surprise that planning a wedding is quite stressful since you envision that day to be perfect. For me, the most stressful part was finding a reputable photographer and videographer that excelled at their job and that were also affordable. I would advise you to not look any further for a videographer. Chris is talented, professional, personable, patient, and extremely easy to work with. The videos were just AMAZING AND PERFECT! The short film specially, was a true work of art. Each of the videos (short film, long movie and raw footage) is a true reflection of his dedication, love and passion for his work. My wedding photos were a disaster, but thanks to Chris’ work my husband and I have a beautiful video that clearly captured, in a unique and special way, our wedding day. I sincerely and highly recommend Chris for any event. He is a true professional artist. It was such a wonderful pleasure working with Chris and his team. We will certainly be using his services for future events! Sonalis & Laurence .

Sent on 02/05/2018

Digital Memories Event Cinematography's reply:

This thanks is way overdue, but I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate you taking the time to leave the awesome review. Enjoy the film and best wishes for many years to come!

Celeste · Married on 05/27/2017

Chris was very nice and stayed in the background during our entire wedding day. He made the whole process very pleasant and the final video came out incredible. I'd definitely recommend his studio.

Sent on 07/12/2018

Digital Memories Event Cinematography's reply:

Thanks a million guys! I really appreciate you taking the time to leave the review! And I'm so glad you both loved the final video. Enjoy and best wishes.

Veronica · Married on 05/06/2017

Chris at Digital Memories made all of our wedding dreams come true!! The raw and edited footage we received was out of this world and we barely knew he was at our wedding. Which is what you want from a videographer! Best day ever and now we get to relive it every day watching our DVD from Digital Memories Event Videography!

~Veronica & Maurice Lent

Sent on 08/25/2017

Digital Memories Event Cinematography's reply:

It was my pleasure Veronica! Thanks so much for being wonderful to work with! Enjoy and I wish you both nothing but the best.
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 03/25/2017

Chris was great on the day of our wedding. He arrived on time and pretty much just did his thing! From afar it looks like he got all the good stuff and he definitely got along with my wedding party! He blended in and worked really well with our photographer which was great! I am really looking forward to getting our actual video!! We already have a viewing party planned. Throughout all the planning Chris was helpful and really easy going, answering any and all questions I had. So far it was totally worth it! But from what other people said after they've gotten their videos, I don't think I have anything to be worried about. Which makes me even more excited to see it because I know it's going to be awesome!!

Sent on 04/11/2017

Loretta · Married on 01/28/2017

I hired Chris Sendrowski owner of Digital Memories and can assure that you will not regret it! To start, Chris was almost invisible throughout the process. I forgot he was even there and as a result he was able to capture the most precious memories of my daughter's wedding. He really knows how to capture you in the moment and then edit the excellent filming into a cinematic experience. He is an outstanding movie maker! I have watched the video many times and still cry each time I watch it. Chris is a true professional with methods and techniques that far surpassed my expectations.

Sent on 05/12/2017