Digital Memories Event Cinematography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
    Natalie R. Married on 04/08/2022

Great experience

My husband and I can't say enough great things about Chris and his team. They were responsive during the planning, professional and very friendly. On the wedding day they were well dressed and unobtrusive - even our priest didn't realize who they were - and Chris really catered to our specific needs during the editing. I love the trailers and the main film and we couldn't be more thrilled with how everything turned out.

Digital Memories Event Cinematography's reply:

Thank you Natalie. I really appreciate the wonderful review. I hope you and Thomas enjoy the film for years to come. Best wishes and have a wonderful life together!
    Tiffany Married on 11/07/2021

Couldn't have asked for better!

Working with Chris was the best experience I could have ever hoped for! The video turned out amazing! The cinematography was phenomenal. If I could get married all over again he is the only one I would trust to capture it all! I cannot believe how happy I am with his work and with how easy he was to work with. It was so simple to get in contact with him and he was always there to answer questions. 100% recommend, there is no one better!

Digital Memories Event Cinematography's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Tiffany. You both were a real pleasure to work with and I hope you enjoy the films for years to come. I have a wonderful 2022 and thanks again for helping me reach more brides!
    Lauren R. Married on 09/04/2021

Digital Memories was amazing!

I loved working with Chris and his team. He was always very responisve to my calls and he kept us constantly up to date regarding our final movies. Chris was very friendly at the wedding and he kept to the background almost the entire day. Digital Memories was one of my best decisions and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to capture their day on video.

Digital Memories Event Cinematography's reply:

You are the best Lauren! Thank you so much for the wonderful review! You were both a pleasure to work with and I'm glad you were so happy with my services! Enjoy your films and have a wonderful new life together!
    Cheryl S. Married on 06/19/2021

Very personable and professional

We had a wonderful experience with Digital Memories. Chris was very professional and flexible to our needs and he was really personable and friendly at our wedding. The movies are outstanding and we still watch them all the time. I highly recommend his studio!
  • Rachel
    Rachel M. Married on 06/18/2021

Wonderful Videography

When we began planning our wedding, videography was something that my husband and I debated over. I found Digital Memories because they were a preferred vendor at our venue and I’m so glad they were. Chris was easy to work with when we postponed our wedding due to COVID and had constant communication with us. The day of, him and his team were so professional and they got amazing shots. We got package 2, which includes a 1-minute Instagram trailer, a 1 song trailer, a full-length video, and the raw footage. The trailers turned out beautifully and they captured moments that I didn’t know happened. For example, my husband almost cried when I walked down the aisle. The photographers didn’t capture the slight quiver, but Chris and his team did. Seeing his reaction, which I didn’t get to see on our wedding day, was so heartwarming. I’ll always cherish that. For anyone who is on the fence about videography, go for it! Even more so, use Digital Memories.

Digital Memories Event Cinematography's reply:

Thank you so much Rachel! You were both a pleasure to work with and I'm so glad you loved your final films. Enjoy and I wish you both nothing but the best in the years to come!
    Kaitlyn R. Married on 06/12/2021

Amazing experience

We had a wonderful experience with Chris and his assistant. They captured everything we missed and were always where they needed to be without interfering with our day. His professionalism and personality really clicked with us and I couldn't have been more happy with his studio.
    Elizabeth H. Married on 05/29/2021

Had a great time working with Digital Memories

Great customer service and the videos were amazing. I loved working with Chris throughout the wedding planning and he was great at the actual event. Couldn't say better things about the experience. Wonderful studio.
    Sara R. Married on 05/22/2021

Wonderful team and videos!

Digital Memories was wonderful. They captured all of our special moments and delivered the videos incredibly fast after the day. Loved experience and I will be recommending Chris and his team to all of my friends!
    Demi G. Married on 04/10/2021

Super professional and friendly

We got married back in early April and Chris had everything ready for us by within a month. He was super friendly and professional on the day of the wedding and he couldn;t have made the prossess easier for us. The videos are fantastic and we still watch our trailers on a weekly basis. Best choice we made, hands down. Well, that and getting married, lol.

Digital Memories Event Cinematography's reply:

Thank you so much for the great write up Demi. You were both a lot of fun to work with and I'm glad you were so happy with everything. Have a wonderful holiday and an even better 2022!
  • Nicole
    Nicole S. Married on 12/19/2020

Videographer

I was a pleasure working with Chris and his team. They put together work that we will cherish for time to come. They were on time for arrival and work well with our other vendors. We are grateful to have had them as a part of our day!

Digital Memories Event Cinematography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Nicole. And I'm really glad you loved the final films! Enjoy and I wish you both nothing but the best in the years to come!
  • Lauren
    Lauren D. Married on 12/05/2020

The right price for a great video!

Chris and his team did a fantastic job capturing our wedding day! The final video is beautiful, and Chris was very easy to work with!
  • Q
    Quanette K. Married on 10/11/2020

A lovely man and amazing memory

I had a great experience with Chris and his partner. We were married back in November and the film was ready a month after the wedding. The trailer was excellent and really encapsulated the emotion of our day. We also had a lot of family from out of the country and he managed to get almost all of them onto the video. Everything was perfect and we couldn't be happier with his work. Thanks again Chris for giving us such a special reminder of our day!

Digital Memories Event Cinematography's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review Quanette! I had a great time with you both and I'm so glad you loved the final films. Enjoy and best wishes in the years to come!
    Lara W. Married on 08/02/2020

Stress free and wonderful to work with

Chris and his team were amazing! They worked with us when we had to switch dates due to Covid and made the entire process incredibly easy. Our final film is amazing and I don't have enough words to explain what a joy it was having Digital Memories at our wedding!

Digital Memories Event Cinematography's reply:

You were both amazing to work with and I really appreciate the kind words. Enjoy the film and best wishes to you and your family!
    Kelly B. Married on 07/24/2020

Best vendor from our day!

We can't enough great things about Chris! We had to change our wedding twice due to Covid before finally settling on our date in July, and he was incredibly flexible throughout the entire process. We loved having him at our day and he made us very comfortable. He and his partner worked really well with out photographer and guests, and the end video really shows the personality of our day. Chris is a lovely individual and his work is absolutely amazing!

Digital Memories Event Cinematography's reply:

Thank you so much Kelly! That's a really sweat review and I just wanted you both to know that I had a great time working with you. Enjoy and I wish you both nothing but the best in the years to come.
  • W
    Wendy D. Married on 07/18/2020

VERY accommodating!

So we fell into the few couples who went ahead with their wedding last month during the pandemic. Chris and his partner had a great attitude throughout the entire day and were more than happy to follow all of the new social distancing guidelines set down by the state and our hall. They were VERY accommodating, as this was already our 2nd date choice, and they were incredibly professional throughout the day. His work is phenomenal, but his easy going personality throughout this whole pandemic really took a huge weight off of our shoulders. Thanks again Chris for capturing our day and being such a great trooper throughout this whole mess!

Digital Memories Event Cinematography's reply:

Thank you Wendy. I really appreciate the wonderful review! Enjoy your film and I wish you all the best in the years to come!
    Erin B. Married on 07/08/2020

Best ever!

Chris's videography services were above and beyond what we could ask for! He was accommodating, patient with our COVID-19 situation, adaptive, and easy to work with. He was also the most affordable within my budget with the best quality. My family & friends are still talking about how awesome our wedding video was! Thank you so much again Chris - highly recommend to anyone and everyone!

Digital Memories Event Cinematography's reply:

You are awesome Erin! Thanks for taking the time to review us here, I really appreciate it! You were fantastic to work with and I'm really glad everyone loves the final films. Enjoy and best wishes and feel free to contact me if you ever have any questions!
    Loretta P. Married on 06/27/2020

Loved working with Chris

We had our wedding in June after deciding not to switch due to the pandemic. Throughout the weeks leading up to it, Chris was amazing and always returned our emails immediately and answered any questions we had. On the wedding day he was very easy going and discrete and it made for an amazingly natural video. I will be sure to recommend him to all of my friends and family. A great studio and very nice person.

Digital Memories Event Cinematography's reply:

Thank you Loretta! You were both wonderful to work with and Im really glad you love the final film. Enjoy and best wishes in the years to come!
    Edward F. Married on 04/07/2020

DMEV was the best of all our vendors!

Out of all the video companies we visited, Digital Memories was by far the most affordable and talented. Unlike at some of the other weddings we've been too, Chris was discrete and got along really well with our photographer - this can be a nightmare if you've ever been to a wedding we're it's the opposite. The video was delivered exactly 3 months from the wedding day, just as promised, and it was excellent. I don't have a single negative thing to say about these guys.

Digital Memories Event Cinematography's reply:

Thanks for the amazing review Edward! I really appreciate it. Have a wonderful summer and thanks again for being so easy and pleasant to work with!
    Shanna V. Married on 01/18/2020

Great owner and amazing work

Digital Memories was a wonderful vendor to have at our wedding. Chris, the owner, was very kind and flexible and he did a great job putting together an awesome video of our day. Anyone looking for a professional video studio look no further. These guys are really fantastic.

Digital Memories Event Cinematography's reply:

I really appreciate such a nice review Shanna! Thank you and best wishes to you both! I hope your family enjoys the video for many years to come!
  • Kiera
    Kiera Married on 11/29/2019

Outstanding!

Chris and his team were incredibly easy to work with through the entire planning process, and especially on the day of our wedding. They worked seamlessly with our photographers—you would have thought they’ve worked together in the past. I highly recommend Digital Memories to anyone looking to add videography to their wedding. You won’t regret it!
    Kelly Married on 09/14/2019

Highly Recommend!

We are so glad we worked with Chris for our wedding in September 2019. He was incredibly responsive and easy to work with both in the planning stages and day of! We weren't sure how it would feel to have a camera filming us all day, but Chris immediately put us at ease. He also had sneak peaks within a day or two and a trailer within a week! We could not be happier with work.

Digital Memories Event Cinematography's reply:

Thank you so much Kelly for the awesome review! I am really glad you guys loved our services so much. The film really came out amazing and has gotten a lot of wonderful feedback. You guys were a real pleasure to work with and I hope you guys enjoy the film for years to come. Thanks again and we wish you all nothing but the best in the future!
    Stephanie Z. Married on 05/25/2019

Low key, professional and amazing!!!

I was really happy with Chris and his team. They worked in the background and kept out of everyone's way - unlike our photographer who blocked numerous guests during both the ceremony and reception. He captured all of the key moments and even some details I would have otherwise forgotten. The finished movie looks amazing and I love, love, love the trailer. It was a great experience and I highly recommend him.

Digital Memories Event Cinematography's reply:

You're the best Steph! I'm glad you loved our ninja skills, lol. That's my biggest goal: to not be seen but to capture everything that's important. Thank you for the wonderful review and I hope you both enjoy your film for years to come!
    Jesibelle A. Married on 05/24/2019

Excellent videographers!

We were given videography as a wedding gift and it's probably the best gift we received. Unlike videographers at some other weddings we've been to, Chris and his partner were very respectful and worked very well with our photographer. They always knew how to put as at ease and half the time we never even realized they were there. Over all it was a great experience and the videos are absolutely amazing. They definitely earned five stars from us.
    Amy L. Married on 05/11/2019

Loved, Loved, Loved Chris!

Loved, loved, loved Chris! He was so attentive to our needs and very flexible when it came to the finished style of our video. We had an incredible experience with his team and couldn't recommend him more!
  • Q
    Quanette W. Married on 05/11/2019

Very happy with our film!

We hired Chris and his team for our November wedding last year and we were incredibly happy with how helpful and responsive they were. At the wedding they kept to the background and made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera. Our video came out amazing and I would certainly refer Digital Memories to any of my friends. A great team who provides an even better final product.