Digital Memories Event Cinematography Reviews

127 | Oakland, NJ

127 Reviews for Digital Memories Event Cinematography

Natalie Roger · Getting married on 04/08/2022

Great experience

My husband and I can't say enough great things about Chris and his team. They were responsive during the planning, professional and very friendly. On the wedding day they were well dressed and unobtrusive - even our priest didn't realize who they were - and Chris really catered to our specific needs during the editing. I love the trailers and the main film and we couldn't be more thrilled with how everything turned out.

Sent on 10/23/2020

Digital Memories Event Cinematography's reply:

Thank you Natalie. I really appreciate the wonderful review. I hope you and Thomas enjoy the film for years to come. Best wishes and have a wonderful life together!

Loretta Pugliesi · Getting married on 03/06/2022

Loved working with Chris

We had our wedding in June after deciding not to switch due to the pandemic. Throughout the weeks leading up to it, Chris was amazing and always returned our emails immediately and answered any questions we had. On the wedding day he was very easy going and discrete and it made for an amazingly natural video. I will be sure to recommend him to all of my friends and family. A great studio and very nice person.

Sent on 08/12/2020

Digital Memories Event Cinematography's reply:

Thank you Loretta! You were both wonderful to work with and Im really glad you love the final film. Enjoy and best wishes in the years to come!

Kelly Bosman · Getting married on 12/07/2021

Best vendor from our day!

We can't enough great things about Chris! We had to change our wedding twice due to Covid before finally settling on our date in July, and he was incredibly flexible throughout the entire process. We loved having him at our day and he made us very comfortable. He and his partner worked really well with out photographer and guests, and the end video really shows the personality of our day. Chris is a lovely individual and his work is absolutely amazing!

Sent on 09/09/2020

Digital Memories Event Cinematography's reply:

Thank you so much Kelly! That's a really sweat review and I just wanted you both to know that I had a great time working with you. Enjoy and I wish you both nothing but the best in the years to come.
  • W

Wendy Dudek · Getting married on 06/07/2021

VERY accommodating!

So we fell into the few couples who went ahead with their wedding last month during the pandemic. Chris and his partner had a great attitude throughout the entire day and were more than happy to follow all of the new social distancing guidelines set down by the state and our hall. They were VERY accommodating, as this was already our 2nd date choice, and they were incredibly professional throughout the day. His work is phenomenal, but his easy going personality throughout this whole pandemic really took a huge weight off of our shoulders. Thanks again Chris for capturing our day and being such a great trooper throughout this whole mess!

Sent on 08/10/2020

Digital Memories Event Cinematography's reply:

Thank you Wendy. I really appreciate the wonderful review! Enjoy your film and I wish you all the best in the years to come!

Shanna Volger · Getting married on 06/01/2021

Great owner and amazing work

Digital Memories was a wonderful vendor to have at our wedding. Chris, the owner, was very kind and flexible and he did a great job putting together an awesome video of our day. Anyone looking for a professional video studio look no further. These guys are really fantastic.

Sent on 08/13/2020

Digital Memories Event Cinematography's reply:

I really appreciate such a nice review Shanna! Thank you and best wishes to you both! I hope your family enjoys the video for many years to come!
  • Q

Quanette Kimathi · Married on 10/11/2020

A lovely man and amazing memory

I had a great experience with Chris and his partner. We were married back in November and the film was ready a month after the wedding. The trailer was excellent and really encapsulated the emotion of our day. We also had a lot of family from out of the country and he managed to get almost all of them onto the video. Everything was perfect and we couldn't be happier with his work. Thanks again Chris for giving us such a special reminder of our day!

Sent on 08/18/2020

Digital Memories Event Cinematography's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review Quanette! I had a great time with you both and I'm so glad you loved the final films. Enjoy and best wishes in the years to come!

Lara Wysocki · Married on 08/02/2020

Stress free and wonderful to work with

Chris and his team were amazing! They worked with us when we had to switch dates due to Covid and made the entire process incredibly easy. Our final film is amazing and I don't have enough words to explain what a joy it was having Digital Memories at our wedding!

Sent on 08/10/2020

Digital Memories Event Cinematography's reply:

You were both amazing to work with and I really appreciate the kind words. Enjoy the film and best wishes to you and your family!

Erin Byrne · Married on 07/08/2020

Best ever!

Chris's videography services were above and beyond what we could ask for! He was accommodating, patient with our COVID-19 situation, adaptive, and easy to work with. He was also the most affordable within my budget with the best quality. My family & friends are still talking about how awesome our wedding video was! Thank you so much again Chris - highly recommend to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 08/26/2020

Digital Memories Event Cinematography's reply:

You are awesome Erin! Thanks for taking the time to review us here, I really appreciate it! You were fantastic to work with and I'm really glad everyone loves the final films. Enjoy and best wishes and feel free to contact me if you ever have any questions!

Edward Flores · Married on 04/07/2020

DMEV was the best of all our vendors!

Out of all the video companies we visited, Digital Memories was by far the most affordable and talented. Unlike at some of the other weddings we've been too, Chris was discrete and got along really well with our photographer - this can be a nightmare if you've ever been to a wedding we're it's the opposite. The video was delivered exactly 3 months from the wedding day, just as promised, and it was excellent. I don't have a single negative thing to say about these guys.

Sent on 10/24/2019

Digital Memories Event Cinematography's reply:

Thanks for the amazing review Edward! I really appreciate it. Have a wonderful summer and thanks again for being so easy and pleasant to work with!
  • Kiera

Kiera · Married on 11/29/2019

Outstanding!

Chris and his team were incredibly easy to work with through the entire planning process, and especially on the day of our wedding. They worked seamlessly with our photographers—you would have thought they’ve worked together in the past. I highly recommend Digital Memories to anyone looking to add videography to their wedding. You won’t regret it!

Sent on 12/16/2019

Kelly · Married on 09/14/2019

Highly Recommend!

We are so glad we worked with Chris for our wedding in September 2019. He was incredibly responsive and easy to work with both in the planning stages and day of! We weren't sure how it would feel to have a camera filming us all day, but Chris immediately put us at ease. He also had sneak peaks within a day or two and a trailer within a week! We could not be happier with work.

Sent on 10/09/2019

Digital Memories Event Cinematography's reply:

Thank you so much Kelly for the awesome review! I am really glad you guys loved our services so much. The film really came out amazing and has gotten a lot of wonderful feedback. You guys were a real pleasure to work with and I hope you guys enjoy the film for years to come. Thanks again and we wish you all nothing but the best in the future!

Stephanie Zerra · Married on 05/25/2019

Low key, professional and amazing!!!

I was really happy with Chris and his team. They worked in the background and kept out of everyone's way - unlike our photographer who blocked numerous guests during both the ceremony and reception. He captured all of the key moments and even some details I would have otherwise forgotten. The finished movie looks amazing and I love, love, love the trailer. It was a great experience and I highly recommend him.

Sent on 07/18/2019

Digital Memories Event Cinematography's reply:

You're the best Steph! I'm glad you loved our ninja skills, lol. That's my biggest goal: to not be seen but to capture everything that's important. Thank you for the wonderful review and I hope you both enjoy your film for years to come!

Jesibelle Anglin · Married on 05/24/2019

Excellent videographers!

We were given videography as a wedding gift and it's probably the best gift we received. Unlike videographers at some other weddings we've been to, Chris and his partner were very respectful and worked very well with our photographer. They always knew how to put as at ease and half the time we never even realized they were there. Over all it was a great experience and the videos are absolutely amazing. They definitely earned five stars from us.

Sent on 10/30/2019

Amy Lee · Married on 05/11/2019

Loved, Loved, Loved Chris!

Loved, loved, loved Chris! He was so attentive to our needs and very flexible when it came to the finished style of our video. We had an incredible experience with his team and couldn't recommend him more!

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Q

Quanette Wall · Married on 05/11/2019

Very happy with our film!

We hired Chris and his team for our November wedding last year and we were incredibly happy with how helpful and responsive they were. At the wedding they kept to the background and made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera. Our video came out amazing and I would certainly refer Digital Memories to any of my friends. A great team who provides an even better final product.

Sent on 10/17/2019

Janis Warner · Married on 03/16/2019

A wonderful surprise gift for my daughter that I didn't regret!

I hired Digital Memories as a surprise for my daughter and her fiance, so I was thrilled when we first saw the trailer! It was so amazing! Chris and Dave were a joy to be around and we loved how well they worked with the kids and their friends. So many moments were captured that would have been missed and it was heartwarming to know that all of our guests and family are forever captured on the video. Everything came out above and beyond my expectations and I think that speaks wonders to Chris and his talent. I would definitely consider hiring Chris for your day and I couldn't recommend him more!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Jon Argus · Married on 01/06/2019

Outstanding work and very responsive to our needs

Couldn't have asked for a better videographer. Chris was so easy to work with and he was always responsive to any calls or requests we made. The final video was awesome and the trailer still blows our family away. I couldn't say enough great things about Chris or his team. Wonderful company and incredibly professional

Sent on 10/08/2019

Kimberly · Married on 09/01/2018

Highly recommended!

We used Digital Memories for our wedding in September. We just viewed our video and we love it! My husband didn’t want a videographer for the wedding but I convinced him that it would be worth it. As soon as he saw the trailer he admitted that I was absolutely right! It is so nice to be able to relive the best day of our lives through our video. Chris was so great to work with. He is professional and his prices are spot on! He is not in your face with a video camera. He was completely in the background the whole day but he managed to capture every special moment. I would highly recommend Digital Memories for any wedding, you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 12/15/2018

Digital Memories Event Cinematography's reply:

You guys are the best! Thanks for taking the time to leave this wonderful review! I hope you have a wonderful life together and I wish you nothing but the best in the years to come!!!!

Susan · Married on 06/30/2018

Our favorite people out of all the vendors we hired. Chris is a lot of fun and a really easy going guy. His studio did an excellent job and our family loves the video. Thanks again Digital Memories!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Digital Memories Event Cinematography's reply:

Thanks so much Susan! You guys were a lot of fun and I really loved how the final film came out! Thanks again for the kind words and have a wonderful life together
  • W

Wendy · Married on 05/12/2018

We had a great experience with Chris and his team. They were professional and friendly and very low key. The video came out amazing and I'd say we had the best experience with Digital Memories out of all of our vendors

Sent on 10/05/2018

Digital Memories Event Cinematography's reply:

You are the best, Wendy! Thanks for being so wonderful to work with and, most importantly, thanks for the wonderful review. Best wishes and I hope you both enjoy your film for years to come!

Leah · Married on 05/11/2018

Best decision ever! At first we questioned the idea of a videographer at our wedding, but I am so excited we made this choice. Chris was a dream to work with. He was in no way obtrusive. None of our guests even realized we had a videographer, which is awesome. There is no footage of anyone running from the camera. Chris is genuine and personable, and a true talented professional. He delivered on every promise he made....He was on time (even early), he blended in , he had our video ready in 3 months, he used our song selections, and he produced a phenomenal final product. So much of our day was a blur, but after watching our video Chris truly captured our happiness and excitement. I am really not sure how we would have pieced it all together without him. He is worth every penny and more although he is affordable and quite accommodating. I would recommend Digital Memories to anyone thinking about a video for any event. He will NOT let you down! Thank you for being there Chris. We have watched our video and trailer countless times already. We really appreciate your dedication and talent.

Sent on 10/04/2018

Digital Memories Event Cinematography's reply:

Thank you so much for the awesome review, Leah. You were both wonderful to work with and I hope you enjoy the final films for years tome. Best wishes and have a wonderful holiday season!

Daniel · Married on 04/28/2018

Digital Memories did a fantastic job capturing our day. Discrete and formal, they were practically invisible throughout our day. Chris was impressively prompt to reply to all of my e-mails and he delivered a finished video 3 months after our day. He runs a great studio and is incredibly talented, therefore I highly recommend his services.

Sent on 10/05/2018

Digital Memories Event Cinematography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind works Daniel! You guys were the best! Your day was one of my favorites of 2018. Best wishes and enjoy your film for years to come :)

Danielle · Married on 04/21/2018

We had a great experience working with Digital Memories! They were friendly, kind, caring, pleasant, responsible, accessible, punctual--everything you could ask for out of a wedding vendor! They made us feel very comfortable both leading up to and on our wedding day. We are very pleased with all of our finished products--the videos provide such a great way to relive the happy moments of the day. We highly recommend working with Digital Memories!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Digital Memories Event Cinematography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Danielle. I hope you both enjoy your film for years to come. All the best and have a wonderful life together!

Emily · Married on 01/20/2018

We are very camera shy, but Chris made the entire experience really pleasant and comfortable. He kept out of the way and stayed in the background, but still managed to capture some amazing shots. Our final video looks amazing - better than we could have ever hoped really - and I would highly recommend his talents to anyone on here.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Digital Memories Event Cinematography's reply:

Thanks so much guys! Reviews are a real help to us, so I appreciate you taking the time to leave the review. Best wishes for years to come!

Harold · Married on 12/16/2017

I was very happy with Chris's services and team. We love the movie and trailer and everything went really smooth on the wedding day. Most of our guests didn't even realize we had a videographer, which is exactly what we wanted. Overall, Digital Memories was a great studio one of the best vendors we hired. Thanks again Chris for the fantastic experience!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Digital Memories Event Cinematography's reply:

Thanks for the awesome review Harold! You were both a real pleasure to work with and I'm so glad you loved my services. Have a wonderful life together and I hope you enjoy your film for years to come!