94 Reviews for Digital Memories Event Cinematography

Short Form (7)
Add'l Hours (7)
Digital Download (6)
USB Hard Drive (4)

Our favorite people out of all the vendors we hired. Chris is a lot of fun and a really easy going guy. His studio did an excellent job and our family loves the video. Thanks again Digital Memories!

Profile Picture Susan, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Cinematic, Documentary, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Digital Download, USB Hard Drive

We had a great experience working with Digital Memories! They were friendly, kind, caring, pleasant, responsible, accessible, punctual--everything you could ask for out of a wedding vendor! They made us feel very comfortable both leading up to and on our wedding day. We are very pleased with all of our finished products--the videos provide such a great way to relive the happy moments of the day. We highly recommend working with Digital Memories!

Profile Picture Danielle, 4/21/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, USB Flash Drive, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage

We are very camera shy, but Chris made the entire experience really pleasant and comfortable. He kept out of the way and stayed in the background, but still managed to capture some amazing shots. Our final video looks amazing - better than we could have ever hoped really - and I would highly recommend his talents to anyone on here.

Profile Picture Emily, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, USB Flash Drive, Cinematic, Documentary

I was very happy with Chris's services and team. We love the movie and trailer and everything went really smooth on the wedding day. Most of our guests didn't even realize we had a videographer, which is exactly what we wanted. Overall, Digital Memories was a great studio one of the best vendors we hired. Thanks again Chris for the fantastic experience!

Profile Picture Harold, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

What a professional! Chris was friendly and accommodating and always got right back to us before and after the wedding. His work was outstanding and he was miles better than any of our other vendors. We both loved him and would highly recommend his services!

Profile Picture debbie, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Cinematic, USB Flash Drive

Video came out amazing!!! Wonderful company and the employees were extremely friendly and indiscrete.

Profile Picture Stacy, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Great studio and great guy to work with. We loved the final film and can't stop watching our trailer. Thanks again Chris!

Profile Picture Roger, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Cinematic, Blu-Ray, USB Flash Drive

Our original videographer vanished a few months prior to the wedding, so we weren't even going to book video after loosing our initial deposit. But we found Chris through a mutual friend and loved his work. Needless to say, we were glad the other guy never got back to us. Chris was outstanding! He was punctual and courteous and never once interfeared with the flow of the day. The DVD of the day came out WONDERFUL and we are thrilled with the trailer he put online for us. Do yourself a favor and forget the shady videographers who only meet at Starbucks and go with a real professional like Chris!

Profile Picture Callista, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I would like to start by saying that it is no surprise that planning a wedding is quite stressful since you envision that day to be perfect. For me, the most stressful part was finding a reputable photographer and videographer that excelled at their job and that were also affordable. I would advise you to not look any further for a videographer. Chris is talented, professional, personable, patient, and extremely easy to work with. The videos were just AMAZING AND PERFECT! The short film specially, was a true work of art. Each of the videos (short film, long movie and raw footage) is a true reflection of his dedication, love and passion for his work. My wedding photos were a disaster, but thanks to Chris’ work my husband and I have a beautiful video that clearly captured, in a unique and special way, our wedding day. I sincerely and highly recommend Chris for any event. He is a true professional artist. It was such a wonderful pleasure working with Chris and his team. We will certainly be using his services for future events! Sonalis & Laurence .

Profile Picture Sonalis, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Chris was very nice and stayed in the background during our entire wedding day. He made the whole process very pleasant and the final video came out incredible. I'd definitely recommend his studio.

Profile Picture Celeste, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Documentary, Blu-Ray, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Drone Footage, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Raw Footage

Chris at Digital Memories made all of our wedding dreams come true!! The raw and edited footage we received was out of this world and we barely knew he was at our wedding. Which is what you want from a videographer! Best day ever and now we get to relive it every day watching our DVD from Digital Memories Event Videography!

~Veronica & Maurice Lent

Profile Picture Veronica, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Chris was great on the day of our wedding. He arrived on time and pretty much just did his thing! From afar it looks like he got all the good stuff and he definitely got along with my wedding party! He blended in and worked really well with our photographer which was great! I am really looking forward to getting our actual video!! We already have a viewing party planned. Throughout all the planning Chris was helpful and really easy going, answering any and all questions I had. So far it was totally worth it! But from what other people said after they've gotten their videos, I don't think I have anything to be worried about. Which makes me even more excited to see it because I know it's going to be awesome!!

Profile Picture Taylor , 3/25/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

We are so happy we went with Chris for our wedding video!! He was so helpful leading up to the wedding and answered all of the questions we had. He's also just a very nice guy and worked so well with our vendors on our wedding day.

We could not have asked for a better end result. The trailer made us tear up and the final video was amazing! He captured the mood of the day perfectly and got moments on video that we'll always cherish. There were so many special things we didn't notice on the day or hardly remembered, and are so grateful that we can relive the experience. The video was just beautiful and perfect. We will definitely be recommending him to family and friends. Thanks so much again, Chris!!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 7/9/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Videography

I am so happy that my now husband and I chose Chris from Digital Memories to help us capture all of our special moments from our wedding! Chris showed up promptly to the hotel where we got ready at, and was very friendly from the start. He worked very well with our photographer, in that he stayed more in "the background". So far I have only received my trailer, but it is absolutely perfect! The little moments he captured were timed to the music so perfectly, and he made sure to capture the most important events of the day, such as the speeches/toasts, dancing, photography moments, etc. I cannot wait to see our finished product! I would absolutely recommend Chris and Digital Memories to anyone looking for a good quality videography service.

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/2/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, DVD, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic

We hired Chris based on a referral from a friend and were very satisfied with his work. Both our trailer and the main video came out amazing and Chris was very easy going and flexible when it came to helping us stay within our tight budget. The day of the wedding he stayed in the background and respected the photographer and was very friendly with our family and friends. He's a really nice and talented guy and I will be giving his name to my friends as well.

Profile Picture Marilyn , 7/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, DVD, USB Flash Drive

We loved our video! They were discrete and professional at the wedding and Chris was incredibly responsive and helpful throughout the entire process. We will definitely recommend him and his team to our friends and family.

Profile Picture Ellen, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Digital Memories was the videographer for our friends' wedding, and after watching their wedding video, we were sold. The quality of the video is amazing, and all the important moments were captured. Digital Memories was also priced very reasonably - we saw comparable prices for videographers whose videos were of a significantly lower quality. Our favorite part was the five minute trailer we posted online! Digital Memories was absolutely fantastic - highly recommended!

Profile Picture Rachel, 4/16/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Raw Footage, DVD, Digital Download

Chris and his team completely knocked it out of the park. I got married on 12/5/15 and from
The moment they arrived, they made every second count, documenting every special moment on video. They were extremely reasonable with pricing and were totally flexible. In addition, they made me feel so completely comfortable I forgot they were even there so all our moments were less "posed" and more candid. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a videographer.

Profile Picture Pamela, 12/5/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

Better let than never! My husband and I got married 9/26/15. I am so glad I found Chris from digital memories! Based on his reviews and after driving 2 hours to meet with him we knew we wanted him to capture our wedding! Chris was wonderful! He worked great with all our other vendors! Or video was awesome and he captured all the perfect moments!!!! Watching the video made us relive the best days of our life thus far! Don't look any further you found the best wedding videographer here!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Chris was referred to us by another vendor and we had a great experience with him. He wasn't a pushy salesman and his prices were very reasonable. He was low key and unobtrusive throughout the wedding and the video ended up better than anything we were shown at his office.

Profile Picture Jared, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Short Form, Blu-Ray, DVD, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive

I wasn't going to book video, but Chris did a great job at our wedding. The trailer was excellent and well beyond what I expected. Also, Chris was incredibly easy going and easy to talk to on the wedding day. He made us very comfortable and I really appreciated that. Amazing studio and awesome work.

Profile Picture User5550702, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Blu-Ray, DVD, USB Hard Drive

Chris was an absolute pleasure to work with throughout our whole wedding process. He was flexible and truly cared about capturing all the important aspects of our special day. My husband and I were reluctant to get a videographer because the cost of a wedding is astronomical. However, after meeting with Chris and seeing some of his work, we just couldn't resist and I am so happy we made the investment. The price was extremely affordable and worth every penny. Chris was with us throughout the day and he helped to ease
any anxiety that we had. He worked so well with our photographers and other vendors. He really made us feel so at ease. The way he captured our day and told our story was nothing short of amazing. The beauty of our film brings everyone to tears! We absolutely love it and can certainly say choosing Digital Memories was one of the best vendor decision we made!!

Profile Picture Erin , 7/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I am the mother of the bride. Initially, our daughter thought that a video wasn't a necessary expense and would be an intrusion on her special day; my husband and I convinced her otherwise. Everyone (the bride, groom, my husband and I ) are so happy that we hired Chris Sendrowski of Digital Memories. He (and he also had a second cameraman) captured the magic of the day. He is so creative--and a fabulous videographer. All of our guests and friends who have seen his work have raved about it--he is truly brilliant--such interesting angles, putting everything together in such an interesting and fluid fashion--interspersing everything so that it is not in a boring, chronological order, yet totally capturing the day from beginning to end in a coherent fashion. Unfortunately, it was pouring rain and storming the day of the wedding. I was so disappointed because I wanted to have the beautiful flowers on our golf course in the video and pictures. However, Chris actually made the rain seem so romantic--with both the sounds and the cinematography. He zoomed in on the foliage in the rain. And he was never intrusive. Many people who were guests, and who saw the video (and raved about it), said that they didn't even know that he was at the wedding. He also shot a beautiful engagement video that the engaged couple thought would be a nuisance. After they saw it, they are so happy that they will have it to capture their casual poses and important thoughts as an engaged couple--something to show their children. Chris also helped us with the Rehearsal Dinner montage and did a fabulous job putting it together in a very short amount of time. As importantly as Chris's beautiful work is that he is so easy to work with--so responsive, cooperative and patient no matter how many requests I have made. He aims to please, and he certainly does. We can't recommend him highly enough!

Profile Picture Madelaine, 6/27/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

We loved our video. I wasn't even into getting a videographer, but Chris and his boys were excellent. I was really blown away by the final film.

Profile Picture User5500231, 2+ years ago, 1 Review