Digital Imaging of Cape Cod Reviews

73 Reviews for Digital Imaging of Cape Cod

• Katie

Katie · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing Videographer!

I am so thrilled that I decided to hire Digital Imaging of Cape Cod to capture our wedding day at Bourne Farm. I almost didn't get a videographer but am so grateful that I did (when people say your wedding day goes by fast, it's no joke). Our video turned out incredible, more that I could have hoped for! Not to mention, Robert and his team are so nice to work with and turned the video around in record time. I highly recommend hiring them to capture your big day!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Digital Imaging of Cape Cod's reply:

Thanks so much Katie, You had such a cool venue, a big favorite of ours.
    Thanks again. It was a pleasure
  • Katie

Katie Blizzard · Married on 05/18/2019

I highly recommend Bob & Digital Imaging of Cape Cod for your wedding day!

Bob is very responsive by phone or email to coordinate and secure early details and plans which is a nice way to begin your wedding planning process. His pricing is competitive and packages are great, especially considering how high quality his photos and videos turn out

I'm not usually photogenic or someone who likes to pose for pictures. Bob was sure to inquire at the beginning about any preferences we had for the wedding day; he asked we share some sample pics of likes and dislikes so he could really achieve what we wanted and make us as comfortable as possible.

Bob and his team were one of the most unexpected highlights of our wedding day. Not only was the photography/videography spectacular, but Bob's energy, positive attitude, and direction on what can be a long and stressful day, was really nice to have around. After the wedding weekend, we just couldn't stop talking about how pleasantly surprised we were that two people who don’t love taking pictures had a treasure chest of new memories to cherish.

Another fantastic highlight of our experience was the turnaround time and ease of delivery and sharing materials or edits. We had our trailer the Monday after our Saturday wedding, not even 1 business day after he stopped shooting! Then pictures and the full length shortly following. It was such an amazing way to relive the wedding right away. I know sometimes people can get antsy waiting for pictures so this was really special.

I can't say enough about how great Bob and his services are, or how he added to our wedding experience. The wedding is only one day but we feel we've found a friend in Bob for long after the wedding's passed!

Don’t look further, book Bob for your big day today.

Sent on 07/12/2019

Annie · Married on 08/03/2018

One of the best decisions I made during the wedding planning process was hiring Bob and his crew to record video of our day. Digital Imaging of Cape Cod did an amazing job with our footage in the trailer and full video. They really captured the essence of our day and highlighted all the little moments that added up to an amazing day. Bob was extremely responsive to email, helpful, made great suggestions, and on the wedding day you didn't even know his crew was around! We received our trailer very soon after the wedding and I was very happy with the final product. Hire Bob for your wedding today, you won't regret it!!!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/08/2017

We absolutely loved working with Bob for our wedding video services! He and his team were absolutely incredible. My husband and I debated throughout our wedding planning process if we should hire a videographer, and in the end, we did, and we are so glad we chose Bob. He was incredibly responsive to all of our email questions, was flexible with timing and multiple locations at our wedding, worked so well behind the scenes at each location (we barely even knew he was there!), came with all of the necessary equipment and personnel, and of course, captured our special day in the most beautiful way! Having the trailer and full-length video he created for us will be something we watch and treasure so many times, and we are so grateful to have chosen such a reliable and talented videographer! Thank you so much Bob! Sarah and Trey <3

Sent on 02/02/2018

Pj · Married on 09/06/2017

Bob is very professional and easy to work with! He responded to our questions right away! He is really good with what he does! He made us feel comfortable and so as our guests! He captured those moments that I missed being so busy on our big day! I cried on my wedding day and cried again when I watched our wedding video! We got married during the hurricane Irma. I was so worried how the pictures will turn out, since it was gloomy out, but Bob did the most amazing job on editing those shots!!! All we heard was great feedback and compliments from our family and friends!! I highly recommend him and our videographer!! Great team!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Digital Imaging of Cape Cod's reply:

Thank you PJ. It was such a pleasure to share your big day!

Kim · Married on 08/27/2017

I had the pleasure of working with this company last minute (literally, the week before my wedding). My husband and I had a friend who was planning to take some footage for us, and last minute we decided to hire a videographer. DICC was extremely responsive, and worked with us in our hour of need to make sure that we got the exact package we were looking for, which for us, was just some raw footage of the day to edit ourselves. Truly grateful for their hard work, and couldn't have done it without them!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Digital Imaging of Cape Cod's reply:

So glad we were able to help out, It was a pleasure!

Michael · Married on 08/07/2017

Bob did a great job at our wedding at the Wychmere in Harwich, MA. Definitely get the drone package. The videos he created are amazing, and you can easily email them to family and friends. We got so many compliments on his work on both the long and short videos he created. His prices are very reasonable for his high quality work. Strongly recommend him.

Sent on 03/21/2018

Kelly · Married on 07/21/2017

I booked Digital Imaging of Cape Cod at the last minute, and I am so glad that I did. Working with Bob was a great experience! Our wedding trailer and video came out great and Bob made it so easy. This was one part of my wedding day I didn't have to stress about and we have lasting memories for years to come. I highly recommend going with Digital Imaging of Cape Cod for your event!!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Thank you so much Kelly!

Carol · Married on 07/14/2017

Bob was stealth like that I never even saw him at our daughter's wedding. He got great video footage and the drone was an extra added bonus! Wonderful aerial shots of the church and of Wequassett. I would recommend him to everyone I know in the Cape Cod area & beyond! Thank you again for the memories of July 14th, 2017.

Sent on 12/26/2017

Digital Imaging of Cape Cod's reply:

Thank you so much Carol, it was really a perfect wedding! Thank you for your business.

Michelle · Married on 07/01/2017

Bob was a joy to work with, he made the planning process easy and on the day of the wedding his presence was completely natural. E Everyone was comfortable and you would never even know he was there. Our wedding video is something we treasure and watch repeatedly. Amazed by the moments he captured and the skillful way it was edited!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Digital Imaging of Cape Cod's reply:

Michelle, you have no I idea how much we appreciate your nice review, it means the world to us.

Sharon · Married on 07/01/2017

What a delight to work with Bob of Digital Imaging of Cape Cod for my son's wedding at Wychmere Beach Club on July 1, 2017. His drone photography was amazing (even on a cloudy day) and to tell you the truth, I never met him personally until the day I picked up a video from him ... that's how "invisible" he was during the entire wedding and reception. His work is impeccable and he hit every target "right on the head" when it came to videoing the most important memories of my son & his wife's wedding. Thank you, Bob, for the wonderful remembrance we will enjoy for a lifetime!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Digital Imaging of Cape Cod's reply:

Thank you so much Sharon. The review is so thoughtful. Can't thank you enough.

Kimberly · Married on 06/24/2017

They were amazing the day of the wedding! They were never in the way and got great coverage of the whole day! The drone was definitely worth it! Thanks for capturing the day for us!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Digital Imaging of Cape Cod's reply:

Thank you SO much for your kind words.

Kristie · Married on 05/27/2017

The video was amazing and Bob was very easy to work with.

Sent on 10/26/2017

Sandi · Married on 04/29/2017

Bob was our wedding videographer and I could not be happier with our experience working with him. I barely noticed Bob at the wedding and was amazed when I received the video. I was beyond what I had imagined, all the cute and fun moments you miss being the bride & groom were captured for us to see. The editing of the video is so beautifully and professionally done. Hiring a videographer was not something we had originally planned but so happy we did!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Digital Imaging of Cape Cod's reply:

Thanks Sandi! It was a pleasure!

Emily · Married on 12/17/2016

Book him! Without a doubt, book ... My biggest concern with a videographer was that s/he would be intrusive and interrupt the fluidity of the day. I need not have worried - Bob was in the background and yet managed to capture moments that I did not even know had happened. Bob was there at every turn and yet so incredibly unobtrusive. He is that fly on the wall that you always want to be! Best decision was to hire Bob as he truly created for us a lifetime of living memories. Thank you Bob!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Digital Imaging of Cape Cod's reply:

Thank you Emily! We try very hard to stay in the background but capture the feel of the day in as creative a way as possible. Best of luck to you and Rick.
  • W

Wendy · Married on 09/23/2016

Bob was extremely quick to respond to all my emails and phone calls! Our cameraman Matthew Barton came in and never stopped. We didn't even know he was there!
    It was so helpful to not have to worry because they know how to do their job and they do it well!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Digital Imaging of Cape Cod's reply:

Thank you Wendy. Matt does a terrific job, glad to have him on my staff.

Kayla · Married on 09/17/2016

Working with Matthew & Bob for our wedding video was beyond what we could have dreamed up. Matthew was our day of videographer, he was timely, professional, and non-obtrusive. My husband was hesitant about a video at first but he is so thankful we had Digital Imaging for our special day. The editing was unbelievable and they truly paid attention to the key things we wanted highlighted. The turn around time for the trailer and full video was amazing, much much sooner than expected!! I have already recommended Digital Imaging for friends getting married and one already booked with them! You will not be sorry! Thank you so much Matthew & Bob!
    -Kayla & Pat

Sent on 10/24/2016

Thank you Kayla!!

Angela · Married on 09/17/2016

My husband and I had Bob video our wedding day on 9/17/16. He did an amazing job!!! I am so thankful I was able to book him. I had been emailing him months before about it, but was unsure and decided not to book a videographer. Thank goodness my sisters wedding was only a few months after this decision...as soon as I was able to watch her trailer from Bob, I emailed him and hoped he wasn't fully booked for my wedding date. Luckily he was super nice about my indecisiveness and agreed to shoot our wedding himself!! I am so thankful for that. Our video is amazing. I could watch it over and over. Now, I tell anyone who is indecisive about booking a videographer that they HAVE to or they will regret it and that they HAVE to use Digital Imaging of Cape Cod. :) Bob did a great job of capturing some of the best memories and editing them into a video perfectly. He was never "in the way" as I have heard people talk about some videographers. Our trailer alone is OUT OF THIS WORLD. I watch it frequently, here on Facebook and it takes me right back to that day!

THANK YOU BOB!! :)

Sent on 07/20/2017

Digital Imaging of Cape Cod's reply:

Thank you Angela, I remember the wedding well. A great couple makes a great wedding video. Thank you again.

Katharine · Married on 08/13/2016

I can't say enough great things about Bob @ Digital Imaging! He is so precessional and easy to work with and was so patient with all my questions and changes. Our video is breathtaking. We get so many compliments. He had cameras everywhere and we never saw them! 2

Sent on 09/29/2016

Thank you Katharine!

Leah · Married on 07/30/2016

Digital Imaging of Cape Cod with Bob and his creative team is a must! We had both videography and photography for our wedding in Cape Cod on July 30, 2016. The day went by so quickly and they were able to capture every detail. During the reception, we hardly knew that video and photographs were happening! We are so happy with the photography and videography, as well as the highlight video and slideshow. It is so fun reliving the day through the videos and photographs. We have received numerous compliments and comments, from people who did not attend, about how the day came alive through the videos and slideshows. Bob was super easy going, dedicated and always responded quickly. He even offered to meet with us for our engagement photos on a weekend he had family in town! We highly recommend Digital Imaging of Cape Cod! Thank you Bob for capturing memories from our beautiful wedding day!!!!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Digital Imaging of Cape Cod's reply:

Thank you so much. You and Brian made it so easy. Thank you again.

Bob

Liz · Married on 07/22/2016

Bob was so professional and incredibly easy to work with! We were able to communicate with him what we'd like in our video and it came out WONDERFUL. My now husband says that for most of the video he had no idea Bob was even filming! He was so discrete! He is also very responsive and answers any questions very quickly. I couldn't believe how soon we received our video it was so exciting to relive all the memories of our special day not long after! We are very grateful for Bob and most definitely would recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 08/01/2016

Digital Imaging of Cape Cod's reply:

Thank you Liz! That was so kind of you to send along a review. It makes all of our hard work worthwhile.

Caroline · Married on 07/16/2016

My husband and I got married on Cape Cod July 2016 and Bob was our videographer. He was absolutely amazing and we would highly recommend him to anyone. He sent us a copy of our video within three weeks of our wedding and it was excellent. He is very pleasant and easy to work with!

Sent on 08/25/2016

Digital Imaging of Cape Cod's reply:

Thank you so much Caroline. We appreciate your business.

Allison · Married on 06/24/2016

Bob was so easy to work with and we loved our video! Bob was extremely responsive to any questions I had and we thought his pricing was very reasonable! We didn't want a videographer who was going to be in our faces all day, we hardly even knew he was there! He captured all the great moments of our day and now we have them to cherish for all the years to come!

Sent on 08/12/2016

Digital Imaging of Cape Cod's reply:

Thank you Allison! It was a pleasure to cover your wedding.

Janet · Married on 06/24/2016

I contacted Bob at Digital imaging becase our older VCR could not play the Blue-Ray Disc of our son's wedding. He was able to provide me with a thumb drive of the wedding video for a reasonable price. The turn-around time was amazing, even during the busy season. The video itself was lovely. It captured the day perfectly and the background music was beautiful.

Sent on 08/17/2016