Digital Hitz Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Joshua G. Married on 06/11/2022

Excellence

Digital Hitz did an incredible job DJ’ing and MC’ing our wedding. They were very flexible with schedule leading up to the wedding as well.
    Joshua C. Married on 04/08/2022

Punctual, professional, Fun, Flexible, Highly Recommend!

Brian was punctual, professional, and fun. The music selection was great. Even though our wedding was during the pandemic at the end of August people still wanted to dance. We had 60 people and the bridal party had been tested to make sure everyone was safe. Highly recommend Digital Hitz!
    Kylie W. Married on 08/14/2021

Digital Hitz brought the party!!

We are so thrilled with Macazar and Evan’s DJ and MC services at our wedding!!! They 100% understood our vibes exactly. We got so many compliments from our guests on how amazing they were! Throughout the ceremony and dinner portion they kept the vibes fun but when it was time to party… THEY BROUGHT IT :) we all had so much fun and highly recommend Digital Hitz! Prior to our wedding Brian was so professional and communicative, especially since we had to reschedule due to covid. THANK YOU!!!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea F. Married on 07/19/2021

Fun, professional, overall outstanding DJ service

Worked with the owner of the company to set up the event. I left every interaction feel confident in how they were going to handle our requests. No complaints at all, strongly recommend hiring Digital Hitz. Super friendly, professional, and great at what they do.
    Sarah G. Married on 07/17/2021

Amazing Vendor! 🤩

Tristan and Bryan are terrific! The planning was made easy with a very well thought out spreadsheet. Tristan was the life of the party for our wedding, and kept everyone dancing all night long! We definitely recommend hiring this vendor.
    Conswella D. Married on 05/15/2021

Absolutely amazing!!!

DJ Robert with Digital Hitz is the best there is! His lighting system is amazing and really helps set the mood and makes the atmosphere just pop! Everything from the lighting to the music was just fantastic!! For our first dance the lights were turned down and we had a soft spotlight on us and it was just breathtaking! The disco ball and light show was a huge hit! Robert is really great about reading the crowd and makes sure the music is reaching everyone. Every song was a crowd favorite and there were such smooth transitions between songs. The speakers for the ceremony were at the perfect level for everyone to hear and the microphone lapel that the groom wore picked up my voice (bride) just fine when it was time for me to read my vows. DJ Robert is super great to work with and really nice! Go with Digital Hitz - you won’t regret it!!!
  • Lydia
    Lydia F. Married on 05/15/2021

Overall very satisfied

Macazar & Ross were prepared and on time. They made sure the night went by smoothly with no awkward gaps!

Digital Hitz's reply:

Thank you so much for letting us be part of your special day!! Your wedding was so much fun and our first one for 2021!!
  • Chris
    Chris M. Married on 04/09/2021

Surpassed Expectations @ Every Turn

Digital Hitz surpassed expectations.

They surpassed my expectations , and I’ll tell you about what I liked:
    - He has extremely high attention to detail. He always showed up for conversations over the phone and in person on time and prepared. He made many opportunities for me and my (now) wife to pick songs we specifically wanted and didn’t want. He even went through a list of songs that are polarizing that I simply hadn’t thought of; I didn’t expect that.
    -He worked within the confines of my schedule. Both my wife and I work, and hey, we like to not spend all our time planning. He helped by making our conversations at convenient times for us, and he pointed this out. I think I expected a 9-5 guy, but this was better.
    -Brian, the owner’s, customer service is well-practiced. He was consistently kind, patient, and listened. Hey, he probably has heard the same things from couples over and over, but Digital Hitz was patient with us. And kind. Like really kind. But totally genuine. They’re doing a terrific job at just being nice people consistently. That was my experience throughout this process. Not 1 bad interaction.
    -He’s priced well. I felt like I received great value. He is not a live band, and his price reflects that. I got curated event with an MC, great music that was DJ’d (he can respond on the floor, unlike a playlist), and it was relatively inexpensive.

I like Digital Hitz for those reasons. If you want a similar experience for your event, Digital Hitz is going to deliver.
  • F
    Frankie W. Married on 09/06/2020

Fantastic DJ team! Would Absolutely Recommend!

Brian and team were great to work with through all the pivots of 2020. We knew the vibe we were going for on our wedding day, but not necessarily the exact songs and he helped us fill in all the gaps and had awesome recommendations. All of our guests enjoyed our socially distant dance floor and we received so many compliments on the DJ team and music. Brian worked really well with our other vendors, specifically the photographers, to keep our day moving smoothly and staying on-schedule. We would absolutely recommend Digital Hitz!
    James D. Married on 09/05/2020

Couldn't Have Been Better

Brian with Digital Hitz was AMAZING! Throughout the entire planning process he was very flexible, professional and extremely helpful. This, coupled with his superb talent as a MC/DJ to read and adjust the music type to fit the mood, kept the dance floor full and helped make for a perfect wedding in a not-so-perfect time!
  • Julia
    Julia Married on 08/09/2020

Amazing Wedding Party!

Brian and Sean were incredible DJs for our wedding. My wife and I had to reschedule our wedding due to covid, and they made it an easy process and supported us the whole way. They had excellent ideas for party games to play at the end of dinner, and several guests came up to me afterwards telling me how impressed they were with the games (I did nothing!) Brian & Sean came early and helped us practice our first dance, and when the time came, they got every piece right. The music was perfect, and (miraculously) they managed to get a huge bunch of nerds to dance all night. I couldn't be happier to have worked with them. Thank you, Brian & Sean!
    Lindsey Married on 07/25/2020

The Best MC/DJ You're Going To Find

I told everybody attending my wedding that we had booked the best DJ in the state and WOW did Digital Hitz deliver. Our dance floor had so much energy and went nonstop for 4 straight hours until midnight and everybody at the wedding talked about what a great DJ we had. If you are in the process of searching for a DJ and Digital Hitz is available on your day, stop the search. You've found the best DJ you're going to get. Brian was flexible, understanding, and patient with all of the insane covid complications (we had to reschedule our wedding twice over 2 years). When I think back on our wedding day, it feels great knowing that we couldn't have had a better DJ. On your big day, the most important thing is who you're marrying, but the second most important thing is the DJ. Think about it!! Nobody remembers the flowers and food, but they remember the energy and atmosphere that only a great DJ can create.
    Amy S. Married on 07/18/2020

Mrs. Seacrist

Our DJ was amazing. He made the night smooth and fun! Totally recommend.
    Kristy Married on 05/16/2020

Awesome DJ!

Working with Brian of Digital Hitz was a fantastic experience, from booking all the way through the end of the event. He was super friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. He took the time to really find out what we were looking for and delivered just that! His range is fantastic — he was a great MC and kept the party going until the very end! They also provided a photo booth and props that everyone loved. We really loved working with Brian and highly recommend Digital Hitz!
    Tia L. Married on 01/01/2020

The best DJ's ever!

I'm a wedding photographer so I've met a ton of DJ's. Digital Hitz was amazing to work with, super flexible AND rocked the reception. If your engaged you HAVE to have them at your wedding ;)
    Maddie Married on 08/17/2019

Loved working with Digital Hitz!

We chose Digital Hitz to DJ our wedding and couldn't be happier with our choice. Brian was wonderful to work with throughout the entire planning process, and Ross and Timur did an outstanding job day-of. They played all of the ceremony music we had chosen, got the timing perfect, emceed throughout the evening, helped make the entire night flow, and played music that had people on the dance floor all night. We couldn't recommend Digital Hitz more!
  • April
    April Married on 07/27/2019

Incredible DJ - Gig Harbor

Brian was absolutely amazing! He was so easy to talk to, very fast in his correspondence, and helped keep the flow of the night as we did not have a wedding planner! Beyond that he was very personable and we never had an empty dance floor! I would highly recommend!
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay V. Married on 07/26/2019

Amazing experience!

Brian helped us to throw the perfect party! He was professional, answered all of our questions, helped us in planning and executing our interactive wedding elements, kept our party lively, and brought a great deal of energy and fun to our reception. Our guests danced for the duration of our party, and many commented that it was the most lively/fun wedding they had been to. Many complimented our choice of DJ. Brian was also extremely easy to work with and very flexible. We would definitely recommend Brian and Digital Hitz!
  • Abby
    Abby Married on 07/06/2019

The Best Experience We Could Have Asked For!

Brian was awesome! Our wedding was everything we could have asked for and more, and we owe much of this to Digital Hitz for making our wedding the party we wanted it to be. From his song selection, to the flow of the night, to interactions with the guests, Brian and his staff were nothing but first class, and masters of their craft. I highly recommend Digital Hitz for your wedding. I promise that you will not be disappointed. We received multiple comments from our guests complimenting Digital Hitz services, and what an excellent job they did. Thanks again, Brian! We are forever grateful.
    Amanda Married on 05/20/2019
    Working with Brian (owner) was amazing, I had so many questions and he took the time to answer all of them along the way in a timely matter. Chrissy was our DJ and she was absolutely amazing! I left our playlist pretty open for her to fill and I wasn’t disappointed! She kept the party going all night. If I ever need DJ services in the future, there’s no doubt that I would go with Digital Hitz again! Thank you so much for making our wedding such a perfect night!
    Selam Married on 04/27/2019

They were Perfect

Digital Hitz were amazing last week at my Friend’s wedding. I was the coordinator for the wedding, so I worked closely with Digital Hitz throughout the night. They are very professional and pleasant to work with; they came on time, prepared and well dressed. Brian is a great MC, he engaged with our guests really well, kept them entertained and kept the ceremony agenda flowing as smoothly as possible. He was also very flexible with few last minute changes I threw on him. We are pleased & delighted to have had Digital Hitz on this special day and we would definitely hire them again and again! We highly recommended Digital Hitz!!
    Brian R. Married on 04/20/2019

Wonderful experience

Flawless. Played the music we asked for. On point. Perfect timing throughout.
  • Q
    Queen S. Married on 03/27/2019

Queen Skinner

Digital Hitz came out and supported our Open house Event on 3/27/19 and I was so impressed with his work! He was there well before the event started to make sure he was all set up and ready to go right on the clock! I love the music choice which I didn't even have to tell him what type of music we desired, he felt the crowd and did his thing! He is very professional and I truly enjoyed his presence at my event. Digital Hitz is my first choice when planning my next event as well as referring him to my clients when needed. Digital Hitz is awesome and you WILL NOT be disappointed!!!!
    Chelsea Married on 03/23/2019

Awesome DJ & MC

Brian and his team are the absolute best! They went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was spectacular! They played all the best music and made sure each event throughout the reception was perfectly coordinated. During the planning process they were easy to work with, super responsive, and always willing to help answer questions or provide suggestions. I even hired them for my company's Christmas party and they made it a blast! If you want to be stress free, and want your guests to have a great time, I highly recommend hiring Digital Hitz for your next event!