Digital Expressions Photo Booth Rental Reviews

92 | Mesa, AZ

92 Reviews for Digital Expressions Photo Booth Rental

Cyd and David · Married on 12/13/2014

We were so happy we went with this company. Everyone loved the "photo booth". Laura, the owner was soooo nice and did great setting it up and doing a great backdrop of the wedding colors. I would highly recommend !! The guests loved being able to get their own picture too. My daughter and son-in-law loved getting the book with all the pics in it. It was very reasonable with the service and product you get.

Sent on 01/13/2015

Stephanie · Married on 10/25/2014

Amazing part of our wedding. Everyone commented on what a big hit the photo booth was and how great the props were. Highly recommend as everyone of all ages can enjoy this. The pictures are a great part of memory book from our big day.

Sent on 12/17/2014

My guest at my wedding had a blast with our photo booth! After our wedding our guest were still talking about how much fun they had at the wedding and at our photo booth! Laura was very willing to help me out with any questions that I had for her. Her and her staff were very professional. I would definitely recommend their services to anyone who is interested in having a photo booth at their wedding.

Sent on 11/07/2014

kimberly · Married on 09/13/2014

Laura Rawlings with Digital Expressions Photo Booths is so awesome! I know that everyone is there to see the happy Bride & Groom but I also believe they are there to have a good time and Digital Expressions is always a hit! I have been to three weddings where they were used (including my own) & it is one of the things that everyone talks about during cocktail hour & reception. One thing that really separates them from their competitors is that they use a large backdrop with fun colors & lights with props, instead of a little photo booth that you try to shove all of your friends into. Also they price really well compared to all of the other inquires that I put out for a booth. I keep recommending them to all of my friends that are getting married & I will now recommend them to you! Use them, I promise they are a fun group & everyone loves the quality of photos.

Sent on 11/06/2014

Tami · event on 06/07/2014

Laura was wonderful to work with. I could tell she is very experienced with the green screen. She knew what my guests would love, and she was kind, patient and accommodating with all of the 13-year-olds at our party! The photos came out great, and will leave us with fun memories! Laura listened to exactly what I wanted. If you're having a party and you're looking for entertainment, I highly recommend hiring Digital Expressions for the green screen!

Sent on 06/13/2014
  • User4173886 · event on 05/31/2014

Laura and Mike are very friendly and were fantastic with us and all of our guests for my daughters Bat Mitzvah. I will definitely use them again and refer them to anyone who wants a green/screen open area photo booth.

Sent on 06/13/2014

Anna · Married on 05/23/2014

Digital Expressions was great. Laura is very friendly and easy to work with. With Digital Expressions, you can take unlimited photos and they give you prints for the number of people in the picture. She had tons of props to be wild and crazy with in the photos. The photo booth was a hit at my daughter's wedding, the guests had a lot of fun with it. Laura also sends a disk with all the pictures taken during the event. I would recommend her with no hesitation.

Sent on 06/15/2014

Jamie · Married on 04/26/2014

Laura was wonderful to work with and provided a great experience for our guests!!

Sent on 05/09/2014

Jamie · Married on 04/26/2014

Sent on 05/09/2014

Laura was so great to work with and very reasonably priced. Our guests had so much fun with the photobooth. Laura comes very prepared with so many fun & cute props to wear/add to the pictures. I was able to pick out the back drop for the booth so it would tie in with my wedding colors, which was great. We loved how she printed a copy of each picture for each guests and created a photo album of all the pictures with a signed message from our guests for us to keep. We loved everything about the photo booth and love looking back at the pictures of our friends and family. I would definitely recommend them to others and use them again myself for another occasion, as I have used them before at my company's holiday party.
    Thanks again!

Sent on 05/23/2014

Marilyn · Married on 03/29/2014

Laura was outstanding with her ideas. The price was certainly reasonable. The photo booth was used for my daughter's wedding and the guests had a ball dressing up in all the different items Laura brought! Great fun and the pictures came out awesome! I would highly recommend this company for any party!

Sent on 12/18/2014
  • User4304367 · event on 02/21/2014

(This review is very, very, late because I am battling stage 4 cancer and have almost lost my battle more than once during the past 6 months.) I just had to let anyone out there who is looking for a fun, professional, great to work with, and great value, to look no further. Digital Expressions was just perfect for my son's 18th birthday party! We went all out to make this night extremely special for an extremely special young man. By far, the biggest hit was the photo booth by Digital Expressions. There were plenty of costumes, the photos turned out great, and the book and CD we received of each photo taken was the perfect gift to remember such a special night! Thank you so much Digital Expressions, you're the best!!!

Sent on 08/06/2014

Digital Expressions is the best photo booth company in the phoenix area!! They provided photo services at my wedding and they were a highlight of the event, several guests commented on how fun the photo booth was. Laura is extremely professional and went above and beyond in terms of the services she provides. I HIGHLY recommend using Digital expressions for your event.

Sent on 04/04/2014
  • User3818348 · event on 01/12/2014

An absolutely wonderful experience!!! Laura and Mike were helpful and accommodating to all our needs. The props were awesome. It was worth every penny and all our guests complimented the photo booth! Awesome!

Sent on 01/14/2014

Rebecca · Married on 12/07/2013

What a GREAT investment. Our guests so enjoyed the photo booth. Laura was a great communicator. I cannot believe all that we received for the price. Every guest got a picture, the props were fun and it was so awesome to not be stuffed into a closed booth. We LOVED getting a copy of the pictures plus the online gallery.

Sent on 12/08/2013

Bikash · Married on 11/23/2013

Laura is amazingly professional and thorough in her customer service. I and my entire guest were very happy with the setup she did for my event. It was one of the major highlights of entire evening. Thank you making my reception memorable Laura.

Sent on 12/02/2013

Digital Expression Open Photo Booths is the BEST! Everyone at my daughters wedding loved it!

Sent on 10/26/2013

chris · Married on 10/06/2013

They did an amazing job. They were sincerely excited and kept everyone lively. I would suggest them for any event.

Lesia · Married on 09/28/2013

Wow, what a great time we had with this photo station!!! The props were so awesome and everyone got a photo whether there were two people or ten people. It was great. Laura and her husband were so easy to work with and would respond right away. They met me at the venue to go over all the details. They set-up and started early and it made the night so much more special. You won't be disappointed.

Lesia Chopko

Ashley · Married on 09/21/2013

Laura Rawlings was amazing. She handled everything for me so that I would not be stressed out with any more than I had to be. She went out of her way to make everything work and made sure my wedding was a success. I definitely recommend her to anyone and everyone who is in need of this type of service.

Sent on 09/25/2013

kristi · Married on 09/13/2013

Laura is amazing. She was flexible with options/settings, fun and very reasonably priced. Our guests raved about how fun she was and some of them even pulled her into the pictures because they were having such a good time. We loved how she printed a copy of each picture for each guests and created a photo album of all the pictures with a signed message from our guests. We loved everything about the photo booth and love looking back at the pictures of our goofy friends!

Sent on 10/01/2013

Beth · Married on 08/31/2013

I had the pleasure of using Digital Expressions for my daughters Bat Mitzvah on Aug 31, 2013. We bought 100's of real picture frames, and Digital Expressions provided the photo station with green screen choices and lots of fun props.

Right from the beginning, I loved the company. Laura was so easy to deal with and their prices are right on line and very reasonable. I paid to have a 3rd person come to put the pictures in the frames. It is a great keepsake for your guests and made the whole event more fun.

I have also seen this company at a 50th birthday party and at a graduation party. They are always on-time, professional and fun. I will use them again for my son's Bar Mitzvah in 2 years.

Overall it was a great experience. Use them without hesitation!!

Sent on 09/05/2013

Could not have been happier with this photobooth! All of our guests had such a blast with the massive amount of props Laura brought that we asked to extend it another hour. Best part was that every person in the group got a copy of each shot plus she printed one for my album, one of my favorite keepsakes.

Ashley · Married on 07/04/2013

They were awesome! One of the best things about the wedding!

Sent on 08/08/2013

Rebeca · Married on 06/09/2013

Used this servive for my wedding and this unique photo booth will most definitely wow your guest!! My guest were amazed with the props and the memorable 4x6 photos. Highly recommend this service to anyone.

Sent on 08/31/2013