Digital Entertainment Reviews

10 | Wichita, KS

10 Reviews for Digital Entertainment

Linda · Married on 04/01/2020

Best night we could ever have!

Ed spent plenty of time working with us to create our schedule. Dinner and dance music was perfect for everyone. Even my grandpa! Lots of great compliments from family and friends. He kept the night moving at a great pace, has a great personality and really delivered. Thanks Ed!

Sent on 01/31/2020

Jackie Stephens · Married on 09/27/2019

What a great day!

We hired Ed as he was suggested by some friends. I'm so glad we did!

Ed gave us several suggestions in regards to our ceremony and had plenty of thoughts on how to make our reception special. Ed kept our guests in the celebration mode and kept things interesting all night. We received many compliments from our guests as to the variety of music, perfect sound volume during dinner and we wore out the dance floor. Thanks Ed!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Tonya Madison · Married on 07/13/2019

Always on top of things!

Ed did a phenomenal job for our wedding ceremony and reception! The music volumes were excellent and the way he interacted with our guests throughout the event was perfect! He even put together bride and groom games for us to do together at the reception! With Ed running things, you don't even need a coordinator! He helped me in so many ways and answered any question I ever asked! Very, very highly recommend!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Jillian · Married on 10/20/2018

A Great DJ at an awesome value

It took a while to find Ed. Each DJ we spoke to was quick to assume what Jason and I wanted. Ed stood out because he really listened to us, asked questions and was very helpful. (It's not every day you get married and honestly we were kinda clueless.

Ed really helped us plan, gave us good suggestions and our wedding was perfect. He was a great host with excellent people skills and coordinated things for us all night. Our guests enjoyed and loved the music. He kept them engaged and the dance floor stayed busy most of the night. He even surprised us with a really fun game! He's the best and we are so glad he was here to help. Thanks Ed!

Sent on 10/31/2018

kira · Married on 07/22/2017

I'm a wedding photographer and actually met Ed while shooting another couple's wedding a couple months before mine. I thought he was great both as a DJ as well as to work with, so when my original DJ fell through I contacted him last minute. He was happy to step in even with the limited time and broke down everything into small manageable emails. Instead of having to make a ton of decisions at once I was able to do a little each day which made the whole process so much easier. He was so helpful at every step, especially when we were at a loss for what to choose for some of the songs (cake cutting, bouquet toss, etc.) He has a great online system which makes it easy to put in all your requests and the music he played at our reception was exactly what we had asked for. His song selections were perfect as well and followed the tone of our wedding, I commented to my husband later that parts of the evening felt like they had been perfectly matched like a soundtrack to a movie! He commanded the room and led us through the evening without trying to steal the show or spend too much time on the mic (like some other DJ's tend to do). Overall he is great at every turn and I would highly recommend him both as a bride as well as someone in the wedding industry!

Sent on 09/27/2017

This DJ did everything I asked, he made my wedding super fun. I highly recommend his services!

Sent on 07/07/2016
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/15/2015

Ed did a great job with our wedding. Everybody really enjoyed dancing and everybody was dancing at one point or another. He did a great job mixing up the variety to get everyone into it. I would definitely recommend him for your wedding.

Sent on 10/10/2015

Amber · Married on 04/26/2014

I cannot sing Ed's praises enough. When searching for a DJ we spoke with at least 4 other companies and felt Digital Entertainment was the most personable and reasonably priced. Ed kept in contact with us over the year before the wedding. He showed genuine interest in us and our planning efforts. When life was too busy to give a complete list of songs we wanted to hear, Ed compiled a full list for us to sample based on the ideas we gave him. We met to listen to the list and walked away thrilled. The music he played for our guests was perfect and we had multiple guests ask for his information during and after the wedding. He was a perfect fit for us and we would recommend him for any occasion.

Sent on 05/11/2014

Kelly · Married on 12/19/2009

Ed was great to work with! Had a large selection of music and was very good about making suggestions. Very flexible with my schedule before the wedding and very professional during the wedding.

Sent on 06/25/2010
  • Becky

Becky · Married on 06/28/2009

Ed was an awesome DJ, He got a lot of songs in spanish that I wanted. He was also very organized

Sent on 07/15/2009