Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

28 Reviews for Digital Entertainment

4.7

Karen and John were wonderful djs for my wedding, the ceremony and reception! They played all my requests and had people in my family who don't normally dance...dancing! Thank u Karen and John so much!

Profile Picture Darlene, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were very fortunate to have had Digital Entertainment MC our wedding. The MC and DJ were on time, professional, full of energy and made our reception a blast. They played the perfect songs at the right times so the dance floor was never empty! We would absolutely recommend Digital Entertainment to any bride and groom planning their wedding! I myself (the bride) was very adamant about the schedule for the day and ensuring the party started at a decent hour. Digital made sure I was reassured during the planning process that the night would run smoothly. They were absolutely right! The MC and DJ read the crowd and responded accordingly with the high energy present in the room. Let's just say they did such a great job that by the end guests were dancing to 'Rockin Around the Christmas Tree' and loving it! We couldn't thank Digital Entertainment enough for making the reception a blast. Our guests to this day still talk about how much fun they had. We had such a blast that we felt like guests at our own wedding as we danced the night away.

Profile Picture Angelica, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

John was a pleasure to work with. He kept us on track and played everything we asked. He helped with dances and made us feel very comfortable. He also worked wwll with our photographer Karen from Allen Photography. I will definitely recommend him to anyone who wants to have a great time.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

John and Karen were great. They were such a pleasure to work with. They kept us on track and played everything we asked. He helped with dances and made us feel very comfortable. Karen was also our photographer which made things so easy. I will definitely recommend them to anyone who wants to have a great time.

Profile Picture User5607238, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

John was a pleasure to work with. He kept us on track and played everything we asked. He helped with dances and made us feel very comfortable. He also worked well with our photographer Karen from Allen Photography. I will definitely recommend him to anyone who wants to have a great time.

Profile Picture User3134103, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
0.8

These two people presented themselves at the 1st meeting as professional. They were not. Their website didn't preform properly, we had to call them a few times to get their site to accept our song choices. When we made the 2nd final payment ( 30 days a head of the wedding date, as requested), Karen had us write the check to her personally. She said they had six businesses together and it made it more simple to pay her personally. We paid extra for them to DJ the ceremony and they showed up late. Karen and John arrived in a beat up old van twenty minutes after all the guests were seated. We paid them to have music playing while the guests arrived and during the wedding procession. They were unapologetic for their lateness. Karen actually had an attitude like it was not a problem. Originally, Karen said Digital Entertainment, (their company) had done a wedding ceremony at this location. When they got there, the reason they said they were late was because they were lost and looking somewhere south of the location. We had to delay the wedding 30 minutes, while they set up and we had to re seat the family. Then at the reception, John spent a lot of the time going outside on smoke breaks. They did not play all of the songs we submitted. Karen had originally dressed up for our first meeting. She was dressed poorly with no make up on at the reception. Even our guests made comments about their over all unprofessionalism. I would not recommend them.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User5281071, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Digital Entertainment did a good job for my wedding. They were on time, looked professional, & greeted me and my wedding party at the door to ensure that had everyone's names and that we were in the correct order for the grand entrance. The only downside to the night is that they played all the line dancing songs back to back and right at the beginning of the open dance. My guest danced to all of them, but were pretty much worn out the rest of the night since there were no "take a break" songs in between the line dances. However, they did play good music & all of the music I wanted to hear & I had a great time. The floor was by no means dead the rest of the night. Karen & John were very attentive & were even accommodating to one of my guests who insisted they play a one more song after they had shut their equipment down, which they did not have to do. They were good DJs.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Tamara, 7/11/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our reception went smoothly the entire time. I have to thank John and Karen for most of this. They were very attentive to us the entire evening without being bothersome. They kept the flow going the entire night. Most of our guests stayed and kept dancing. My father purchased an extra hour because everyone was having such a great time. Even both our parents were dancing all night. They did a great job at mixing up the music to keep everyone pleased. I've gotten several comments already from my friends about how much fun they had. Excellent service at a reasonable price.

Profile Picture Katina, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My wife and I were at a reception last year and they were the DJ's. We had a great time and everyone danced the whole time so we wanted them for our reception. We also used the ceremony service and they provided mics and sound for our officiant and singer. The reception was perfect, he sounded very professional when making our Grand Entrance Announcements. Karen assisted with the flow making sure everything was kept on schedule. Our guests kept the floor filled all night and everyone has commented what a great time they had and wished their reception had been that good. I've given 2 friends their info that asked me for it. It just shows they were really that good, another reason was that it was nice to have 2 DJs for the price of one.

Profile Picture Regg , 10/11/14, 1 Review
4.7

We had a blast! Great music!! He even came out and did the Wobble with us!

Profile Picture User4468842, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

This company was recommended to us by our friends. My Wife & I were thrilled with our package and service! John & Karen kept the dance floor filled, our bridal party had difficult names to introduce and all were pronounced perfect! Announcing was professional, music sounded great and clean edits of all our favorite new music was played! Their professionalism allowed us to be relaxed and enjoy our evening knowing all was handled exactly as we wanted.

Profile Picture Dave, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had a blast!! And all because of the dedication of this company. Smiles and A+'s across the board from us! Thank you Digital Entertainment for making our day so memorable and special!

Profile Picture Allison, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My sister used Digital Entertainment for her wedding two years ago and I knew then that I had to have them for my wedding too! This was the least stressful part of planning my wedding. Karen called us a few days before the wedding to make sure all the pronunciations were correct (and there were some tough ones), and to make sure exactly how we wanted the reception to flow, and to assure us that we didn't need to worry about a thing. She was right.

I know we could have gotten someone for less, but our wedding would have been just OK. Everyone has said it was the best wedding they've been to. I can't thank John and Karen enough, everything was so great!!!

Profile Picture Theresa, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Fantastic DJs! I was clueless on how to plan this part of the wedding. They have online planning forms and then went over everything with me before the wedding. The were very professional and the whole ceremony and reception went off seamlessly!

Profile Picture Valerie, 5/3/13, 5 Reviews
4.3

We were very pleased with the services and professionalism we received from Digital Entertainment.

They did a great job with music selection and all of our requests.

The only thing we were disappointed about we no dollar dance. But that was at least partly our fault as we kept pushing back other stuff trying to visit with everyone.

Would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/18/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My wife and I were extremely impressed with you guys. I have already referred two of my friends who are getting married next year to definitively look into your company. I met with many DJs trying to pick the best one and I will have to say my wife was very impressed and shocked I did something right for once!

Thanks,
Matthew & Mary Jo Curtis

Profile Picture Matthew, 7/7/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They were great and extremely professional. They took care of everything, and I didn't have to worry. They were also a great value! The one mistake made was that the announcer mispronounced my maiden name multiple times.

Profile Picture User2654492, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Nice services. They listen to what you want, instead of turning your event into theirs. Try the Karaoke! I'm glad we did, our wedding was so much fun with it!

Profile Picture User2654875, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Everything was so professional and catered to fit our needs as they even jumped right in and helped with the quirky dances my husband's family wanted. The reception was so organized and very well led that it was easy for us to transition to the next thing without having that dead air.
My family has had nothing but positive comments about the DJ services that were provided. My soon to be sister-in-law has mentioned several times she would love to find a DJ like ours to make their day special. I would recommend this company to anyone!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/21/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Digital Entertainment was everything we could have asked for in a DJ for our wonderful wedding. They were organized, kept the music fun and the dance floor full, and were incredibly nice to deal with. On a day that can be quite stressful, they were very helpful, respected our timeline for our reception, and were simply AMAZING.

We couldn't have been happier with the service they provided us : )

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/30/11, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Party was fun! Pictures were amazing! Well worth the money!

Profile Picture sherry, 4/2/11, 1 Review