175 Reviews for Digital DJ

Uplighting (9)
Photobooth (3)
Disco Ball (1)
172 Digital DJ Reviews

DJ Shannon was great He had my entire party Up and dancing for the entire party. We actually lengthened the party by an hour because no one wanted to leave. He was very professional very quick to respond and full of good ideas

Profile Picture Leslie , 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I would’ve given a 10 for flexibility. Shannon did a perfect job despite all the last minute changes. -Kevin

He did an amazing job and was extremely accommodating throughout the entire wedding process. I would highly recommend him for your wedding day! -Kristina

Profile Picture Kristina, 12/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Shannon was AMAZING! So easy to work with. He was incredibly intuitive during our entire wedding day and made our special event memorable, fun and heart touching all in one.

Thank you sooooo much Shannon!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Victoria, 11/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Shannon was incredible to work with - from beginning to end. Every single email I sent to him was responded to within 24 hours. He addressed all of my questions and was thorough and detailed. Shannon was flexible as we changed our minds a few times about how many hours we would like him to be at our event, and it never seemed like a problem. Shannon called me the week of our wedding to go over details with me. He was energetic and upbeat the day of our event and did a fantastic job keeping the night moving. The music was fantastic and everyone had a great time! Shannon even worked with my mom via email because she likes to plan surprises. I would highly recommend Shannon and DigitalDJ for any event during which you want to dance your butt off and not have to worry about a thing!

Profile Picture Meg, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Shannon was so responsive during planning and during our evening. He knew to fade music in and out to keep our dance floor full all night :) We had a great time!!

Profile Picture Gina, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Shannon is top notch! Not only his charm but his level of professionalism and expertise when it comes to his craft. The up lighting service was the cherry on top to making our reception ballroom picture perfect. Our guests are raving about him and there was no way this bride and groom were getting off that dance floor. You will be happy you said YES to Digital DJ!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Shannon is absolutely amazing. He rocked my wedding and I danced the night away! He was friendly and accommodating! The photo booth was great! Michele is just as amazing(she worked on her birthday)! They are an awesome team and we couldn't be happier with the night we had! Thank you for being a part of our best day ever!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Shannon is the consummate team player when working with other wedding professionals. I've had the pleasure of working with him at two weddings this season. As a wedding officiant, it is important to me that fellow wedding pros work seamlessly to create the perfect wedding day. Shannon checked all the boxes! Hope to work with him again soon. North Country Nuptials - Wedding Officiant Valerie Epstein.

Profile Picture VALERIE, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Shannon went above and beyond for our wedding. The music was on point, played all our requests, and helped us to make our wedding everything we dreamed of! I would highly recommend Shannon for all your DJ needs!

Profile Picture Amanda , 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Michelle did an amazing job! The props were awesome and my friends had an awesome time with it! The book they give you at the end of the night is great because you can see all the pictures that were taken.

Profile Picture Hayley, 9/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We found Shannon at Digital DJ to be very professional and helpful in getting us set-up with DJ KermiTT for our wedding. DJ KermiTT took the time to work through our playlists for the wedding ceremony and reception. Everyone loved the music and DJ KermiTT played the crowd perfectly. We received countless compliments on the DJ that we selected, and wouldn’t change a thing if asked to do it all again.
We highly recommend Digital DJ and DJ KermiTT to anyone/everyone out there. Digital DJ and DJ KermiTT will work with you every step of the way to 1) make sure your wedding goes off without a hitch and 2) throw one heck of a party!

Thanks Shannon and Josh!!

Profile Picture J, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Shannon was Fantastic!! We are so glad we hired him for our wedding. He was easy to contact and coordinate with and has a great online portal for submitting music and other requests. We basically gave Shannon a few guidelines of what we were looking for, and he provided music for an amazing party - he kept the crowd dancing and partying despite the torrential flooding rains outside the tent (that kept trying to seep in). Couldn't have asked for anything better. Thank you so much for helping our wedding be everything we ever hoped for!!!!

Profile Picture Benjamin, 9/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Shannon was easy to work with and very flexible in terms of catering to our picky musical tastes. His sound system sounded great, his volume levels were always appropriate, and his introductions were professional. Thanks Shannon! That was so much fun!

Profile Picture Alex, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I am so happy with my decision to go with Digital Dj. We purchased the 5 hour DJ package with the Photo Booth. Shannon and Michelle were absolutely amazing to work with! I cannot thank them enough for all they did for us. Shannon saved my ceremony when our own speaker system was misplaced and we had no way to play any ceremony music. We know that they went above and beyond to make our special day perfect! I would recommend them to all my friends for any type of event. The PhotoBooth was a huge hit with my guests! Shannon was extremely flexible with all my untraditional requests. I could not be any happier with their performance!

Profile Picture Olivia, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Shannon was a fantastic DJ! You could tell he was as a pro because he ran our ceremony and reception seamlessly. Everything I envisioned he made happen and my husband was so impressed with how prepared and on top of every detail he was. I recommend him 100 percent!

Profile Picture Andrea, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had DJ Rousseau for our wedding and he was above and beyond. He was a real professional I would recommend
Him to everybody. He made our wedding perfect and did so much more than a typical DJ would. I can't say enough positive things about this man and am so thankful he was our DJ for our special night.

Profile Picture Caroline, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Shannon did an AMAZING job! He was very organized, friendly and kept our guests entertained all evening!! I give him 5 stars easily! Thank you for a great day!

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Rousseau did an excellent job with the music for our wedding. We needed to include karaoke instrumentation for two songs during the ceremony and he was able to include those along with a microphone for some child singers. Calm instrumental (guitar) music preceding the ceremony and fun (Fleetwood Mac, Elton John, et. al.) songs afterward set the mood nicely. Music for dancing after our meal was enjoyed by all as it included everyone on the dance floor. Well done!!

Profile Picture Doug, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We couldn't be happier with the DJ service Shannon provided for us! Throughout the planning process he was quick to respond to our emails and phone calls and was accommodating to all of our requests. At our reception he had everyone on the dance floor from beginning until end!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I cannot say enough good things about Shannon and Digital DJ! Throughout the entire planning process Shannon was incredibly responsive and the online planning tool made everything so easy. When it finally came to the big day, Shannon kept the schedule organized and the party going all night! It was a completely seamless experience; like having a friend DJ your wedding! We highly recommend this company!

Profile Picture Addie, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Digital DJ was amazing, I'm so glad we hired them for our wedding. Not only were they great to work with leading up to the wedding (Shannon was very responsive and helped to answer all our questions), but DJ Rousseau was wonderful the night-of. They have a very helpful sheet you fill out beforehand of all your must-play and don't play songs as well as the list of your mother/father dances - it helps to make things very pain free on the big day. DJ helped to keep the crowd going and energized and even re-played a favorite song of mine when I missed it the first time.
I also got their photobooth package and would HIGHLY recommend it. Not only does it make a great addition to a wedding, but they give you a very nice book with all the guest's photos and messages (and on a flash drive as well). They had a great selection of props and had a very friendly and helpful staff. The guests loved it!!
You're in good hands with Digital DJ - so much fun!

Profile Picture Courtney, 6/24/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Shannon was absolutely amazing through the entire process. My photographer actually recommended him to us and I am over the moon she did. All of our guests ranted and raved about how much fun they all had! I would HIGHLY recommended him to anyone!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We just had our wedding on Saturday June 17th with Shannon and Michelle and it was absolutely amazing. They were so so great to work with. Even though it was so hot outside Shannon had all of our guest on the dance floor. The photo booth with Michelle was a huge hit not with just the kids but all the adults too! I HIGHLY recommend Digital DJ! Thanks again Shannon and Michelle! You guys are amazing! Love Stephanie and Jarod Pratt

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Shannon from Digital DJ did an amazing job at our wedding! He was very professional, fun and helped to make sure everything ran smoothly. He kept our guest out on the dance floor the whole night so we decided to have him stay an extra hour. We had such a fun and perfect day/night. I would recommend Digital DJ to anyone!

Profile Picture Kaeli, 6/10/17, 1 Review