Digital DJ Reviews

Digital DJ 5
  • Emily

Emily Mobbs 路 Getting married on 04/09/2021

9/28 Wedding

Digital DJ is absolutely the DJ you need for your perfect wedding day! Shannon worked with me to create a day of timeline weeks in advance that included so much detail and even listed the songs he would play at each step! Shannon kept my crowd dancing, and even impromptu played "Time of our lives" for groom when he decided to fly each of our guests in his best dirty dancing impression. Michelle did a fantastic job running our photo booth, and created a wonderful keepsake memory book with copies of the photos and messages from each guests! Bonus, they provide you with a usb drive of every photo as well! If you're looking for professionalism, passion, and experience- this power couple are who you NEED!
    Thanks again for everything- The Langlois'

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Erin

Erin Regan 路 Getting married on 12/08/2020

Hands down amazing!

We were lucky to have DJ Ron Stoppable dj our Pink Party celebration to the launch the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer of Northern VT walk. He kept the party going with energetic tunes. We also got to work with DJ B-RY who ran the photo booth for the walk. People really enjoyed the photos. Would highly recommend. They were both super accommodating and easy to work with.

Digital DJ 6
    Digital DJ 7
    Sent on 10/22/2019
  • komal

komal 路 Married on 12/15/2019

Amazing DJ and Photo Services

Shannon and his team were simply wonderful during this whole process. We had an Indian wedding and asked Shannon to accommodate to the music, which he did, with ease. He had the party going and gracefully dealt with my crazy family members. His photo booth attendants were so, so nice and were really thoughtful about our memory booth and helping people take photos. I would recommend Shannon and team to any couple!

Sent on 01/06/2020
  • Rick

Rick Anderson 路 Married on 11/24/2019

Digital DJ Rocks!

We had such an amazing time! DDJ is a super professional outfit that complimented our wedding perfectly. The crew hustled to accommodate our every need. The photo booth was fun for all! Highly recommend DDJ! Money well spent! 馃

Digital DJ 8
    Sent on 11/25/2019

Kelly Picard 路 Married on 11/23/2019

Amazing DJ

Digital DJ (Shannon) was by far the best DJ we have ever experienced. He was easy to work with and accommodated all of our requests. Furthermore, he was engaging and was able to read the crowd and play songs based on people鈥檚 interests. We received tons of comments from our guests on how great Shannon was and how fun they had dancing. Very reasonable pricing. We would not work with anyone else but Shannon in the future. All of Shannon鈥檚 efforts made our wedding day that much more special! Thanks again Shannon for such a great day.

Sent on 11/25/2019

Katherine Picard 路 Married on 11/23/2019

Excellent beyond words

When looking for a DJ when the process first started, Shannon stood out as person who really loved what he does. Well, all I can tell you is he is more than expected. When a DJ gets everyone up dancing from the first minute and very few leave the floor except to rest, that is one sign of a great DJ. Be assured, Shannon will be our first choice again and again. Thank you Shannon in helping to make our children's special day an experience they will never forget.

Sent on 12/02/2019

Jackie T 路 Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing!

The DJ was the one vendor I was worried most about. I would literally have nightmares about bad music or the DJ not showing up. However, Digital DJ was fantastic! My guests raved about the music and the dance floor was packed all night! What a relief! lol
    The photo booth was awesome too and the video messages were a really cool touch.
    Digital DJ was very responsive to my many emails and they were right on budget offering various packages. They even offered to mic up our ceremony when the quartet we booked wasn鈥檛 prepared for that. I would 100% recommended digital DJ for your party, everyone had a fantastic time!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Samantha Ryea 路 Married on 10/12/2019

The BEST Wedding Vendor We Had!!!

I cannot say enough good things about Digital DJ and Shannon . I honestly don't how I would have made it through my day with him. Shannon was so incredibly flexible and helpful throughout the planning process. I did not have a wedding coordinator and I had only seen the venue once, and he helped orchestrate everything the day of and made everything a success. He was so incredible patient with me as I made last minute changes (including providing him ceremony songs and changing the first dance location the NIGHT BEFORE the wedding).
    Shannon was an excellent DJ and played all of our requests as well as requests made by our guests the night of. He read the room perfectly and everyone was on the dance floor the entire night. We also got the photo booth through Digital DJ and it was such a hit! When people weren't on the dance floor, they were in the photo booth taking pictures. At the end of the night, they gave my husband and I a beautiful book full of copies of ever picture that was taken by our friends and family in the photo booth that night. We had so much fun looking through the photos and it's so nice to have them perfectly displayed in the book. It was such a thoughtful thing to do and so nice to walk away with the photos that night.
    You don't have to look anywhere else for your wedding DJ needs. Shannon and his team are simply the best!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Heather 路 Married on 10/05/2019

10/5/19 wedding

Shannon and his wife(photo booth) were absolutely incredible for our wedding,we have guests 2 weeks later still commenting on how much fun they had .
    At one of our first wedding expos,we met Shannon,and we knew then it was who we wanted .Our main goal at our wedding was for our guests to really have a good time ,a memorable one,and we succeeded.
    I highly recommend Digital DJ for your perfect day ,because they will make it just that.

Sent on 10/19/2019
  • Lesley

Lesley Bouffard-Stanard 路 Married on 10/04/2019

An EPIC soundtrack to the start of our married life!!!

We stumbled upon Shannon, and Digital DJ, mostly by chance. We had originally had our hearts set on, and recruited a different DJ. It ended up that he and his fianc茅 found out they were expecting their second child, and her due date was the day after our wedding. Understandably, that would have taken precedence over our wedding. So, we were tasked with finding someone else. We reached out to our other vendors, who were great resources, and we were given Shannon鈥檚 name by multiple people. He came highly recommended, and was well known in the wedding community. We discovered he had even worked at our wedding venue before, and with some of our other vendors, which was a huge bonus. Knowing that he was familiar with our reception space, and could work well with everyone else was very reassuring. We (mostly me, being the worrier) were in constant communication, and he was always extremely prompt with responses. Any question I had, he had an answer. If he didn鈥檛 know the answer himself, he reached out to his fellow vendors in the wedding community, and found it for us. Even with last minute changes (mere days before our wedding), he rolled with the punches, and was was nothing but accommodating to our change of mind. We had put together a pretty decent list of preferred, do not play, and guest request songs. It turned out OUR preferences weren鈥檛 exactly getting our guests excited, and out on the dance floor. But Shannon brings his A-game. He was able to swiftly read our crowd, and switch gears, so that the dance floor was full. And THAT is precisely what we hired him to do; throw a party that all of our guests would enjoy. Our family and friends still come up to us, and say what a fun wedding it was. I firmly believe that things happen for a reason, and this is a perfect example. We came upon Shannon by total chance, and he more than surpassed our hopes, and expectations. We can鈥檛 say enough wonderful things about our experience, and have no hesitation about saying you can put your full trust, and confidence in Shannon鈥檚 services. Do yourself a favor, and get some piece of mind by hiring Digital DJ.

Digital DJ 9
    Digital DJ 10
    Digital DJ 11
    Sent on 11/06/2019

Hannah 路 Married on 09/28/2019

Good Value, Self-Sufficient DJ

We had Morrell (DJ Bun) from Digital DJ. Morrell was polite, knew what he was doing, and really kept the party going. He played a good mix of songs that the younger and older people would get up and dance to. He was early to set up so as to not disturb any part of the ceremony. Would recommend!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Digital DJ's reply:

Thank you Hannah for taking the time to review us! We really appreciate it and if there is anything we can do for you please do not hesitate to ask! Again Congratulations!

Kyle Richardson 路 Married on 09/13/2019

Life saver!!

Shannon is a outstanding and pro dj I recommend him for anyone.. our wedding happened very fast due to medical emergency鈥檚 and he jumped in with a week or two notice and killed it... he even poured the Champaign!! What a guy.. we love you shannon thank you so much!!

Sent on 09/28/2019
  • Chantel

Chantel 路 Married on 09/07/2019

Perfect and professional !

Digital DJ was great! Shannon was our DJ and did a great job. He does a great job at playing music that makes people want to get up and dance. He was very organized and professional and I would recommend him to anyone I know!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Digital DJ's reply:

Thank You Chantel & Tom! Your Wedding was Beautiful and the day was Perfect! Thanks again for allowing us to be a part of such a Special Day! xoxo

Rachel 路 Married on 08/31/2019

Everyone was dancing!

Music was great and kept the first dancing all night. Everyone had only great things to say about Shannon and the music. Thanks for helping make our special day amazing!

Sent on 09/28/2019

Digital DJ's reply:

Thank You for taking the time to review us! Your wedding day was absolutely beautiful and was so much fun for all! If there is ever anything you need from us just say the word! Best Wishes!

Keeley 路 Married on 08/31/2019

Digital DJ- Reading the dance floor so you don't have to.

It was no contest that we were hiring Shannon as our DJ. He is a trusted family friend. Our all around experience with Shannon was superb. He is affordable, flexible, and responsive. He knows exactly how to read a room. My husband and I are hands off kind of people. We left Shannon to his devices on our wedding day and it was the best decision. Feel free to set him loose. You will not be disappointed. GET THE PHOTO BOOTH! The photo booth was the absolute favorite of everyone who attended the wedding. It is well worth it. His wife Michele ran the booth for us and she was fun and attentive. Planning a wedding is daunting. Shannon's DJ service was simple to navigate and was by far one of the easiest parts to planning our wedding. I would give more than 10 stars if I could. I highly recommend Digital DJ and would hire them again.

Digital DJ 12
    Sent on 10/09/2019

Georgia Woodworth 路 Married on 08/10/2019

Perfect for our big day!

Shannon and his wife were wonderful on the day of. We were surprised with rain the day of and Shannon spent most of his morning moving sound equipment between spots while we were trying to find the best place for the ceremony. The dance floor was packed the entire night and all our guests thoroughly enjoyed themselves. Every time I looked over at the photo booth it was filled with people and the scrapbook we received at the end was an amazing surprise. Overall, the day was perfect and Digital DJ really just added to the fun atmosphere! I would 1000% recommend them to anyone looking in the future.

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Brandes 路 Married on 08/03/2019

Look no further than Digital DJ!

Hiring Shannon & Digital DJ was one of the best decisions we made! He was incredibly responsive and helpful during the planning process. The online portal made information and preference exchange simple. He was willing to chat with our ceremony鈥檚 live music performers and answer their audio-related questions. He even helped me located a rentable popcorn machine to use at the wedding when I was having trouble finding one! On the wedding day, everything went flawlessly. The acoustics and mics during our outdoor ceremony were perfect and heard by everyone. We loved the music played during the cocktail hour and dinner. He really understood the vibe we wanted to set during these times. The announcements were smooth and professional and he demonstrated flexibility on the spot during some last minute timeline changes. And, most importantly, the dance floor was SO much fun! Everyone is still commenting about it.

Sent on 09/01/2019

Hayley 路 Married on 07/21/2019

July 19, 2019 wedding

I hired Digutal dj for our wedding that happened a few weeks ago. We did the dj/photo booth combo and it didn't disappoint!! Shannon and Michele both did an amazing job! Shannon did a great job with sound and music during the ceremony despite how hot it was outside that day! Then Shannon really did an excellent job keeping the night moving along and keeping our guests dancing! The uplighting was awesome and was purple to match our wedding colors! My guests still can't stop talking about how much fun the photobooth was! At the end of the night, Shannon and Michele brought us a book of photos/ messages that our guests had done from the photo booth! What an awesome keepsake! Even before the wedding, whenever I had questions or last minute changes..Shannon was quick to respond and happy to help! I can't say enough about how excellent they were and how much less stress I had that day because of them. I will definitely be recommending them to anyone looking for a dj in the future!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Digital DJ's reply:

Thank You so much for taking the time to review us! We really appreciate it!!! Your wedding was so much Fun for ALL! Beautiful day, people and wedding!!! Loved your colors! Please let us know if you ever need anything from us! xoxo Cheers!
  • Aimee

Aimee Davin 路 Married on 07/20/2019

So much fun!

It was so easy to work with Shannon - he was very responsive to our inquiries and amazingly accommodated our last minute request to provide microphones and amps for the ceremony. He had everyone on the dance floor in a heat wave in a room with no air conditioning and even indulged my dad when he lead a one more song chant at the very end fo the night!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Digital DJ's reply:

Thank You Aimee! It was probably the hottest day of the year, but no one noticed it with all the fun your wedding provided! Yes, with that heat I was almost sure no one was going to dance and boy did they prove me wrong :-) Again Congratulations and please let us know if there is ever anything we can do for you! xoxo

Caitlin 路 Married on 07/13/2019

Great fun!

Shannon did a great job of mixing our requested songs with guests' requested songs. We had a fantastic time and there was a ton of dancing! Thanks Shannon!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Digital DJ's reply:

Thanks Caitlin for taking the time to review us! It鈥檚 very appreciated and helps future couples out by letting them know how we roll :-) please let us know if you ever need anything from us. Best Wishes!

Judy Bernier 路 Married on 07/07/2019

Played for our wedding

Shannon. of digital DJ was absolutely wonderful. He made sure that there were Mike鈥檚 so the justice of the peace and the bride and groom could be heard. The music was exactly what we wanted and we danced so much that my legs ached the next day. It was fun, he was open to playing some songs over again! Some songs I didn鈥檛 know I wanted until I heard them and they were just perfect. I would highly recommend them to anyone having a special function and I will use them again at the next opportunity. Thank you Shannon. for making our day just perfect!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Digital DJ's reply:

Thank YOU BOTH!!!! Your Wedding was such a FUN TIME! We really appreciate you taking the time to review us, it means a lot to us and helps future couples as well! Yes, it really makes a difference when everyone can hear the Ceremony doesn't it?!!!!! Please let us know if there is anything we can do for YOU! xoxo :-)
  • Lacy

Lacy Sprague 路 Married on 07/06/2019

We danced all night!

Shannon from Digital DJ was such a pleasure to have at our wedding and to work with! Our dance floor was never empty and our guests had a wonderful time! The photo booth was a huge hit too! We cannot thank you enough for your professionalism, courtesy, flexibility, and for making our special day so much fun.

Sent on 07/10/2019

Digital DJ's reply:

Thanks Lacy for having us! It was a great day full of fun and dancing!!! Please let us know if you ever need anything from us! Thanks for taking the time to review us! Cheers!
  • Future Mrs Sullivan

Carrie 路 Married on 06/29/2019

Fantastic!

Shannon and his wife are amazing! The music was on point, the photo booth was so much fun and he was fantastic to work with!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Digital DJ's reply:

Thank You Carrie! Your day was amazing and your reception decor was out of this world!!!!!!!! Thank you for choosing us and taking the time to review us! xoxo Cheers!
  • Kathleen

Kathleen Davies 路 Married on 06/22/2019

Phenomenal DJ!

Digital DJ was outstanding! Shannon was our DJ and did an exceptional job. We received many compliments from guests on just how excellent he was. The music played was exactly what we could have hoped for. He did a great job balancing requests from guests and our requests during the planning process. The online planning tool was easy to use and thorough. We even had guests who commented that it felt like Shannon was a long time family friend that just happened to be our DJ and that they would鈥檝e liked to invite him to their table to just sit and chat. In one word, perfect!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Digital DJ's reply:

Thank you so much Kathleen & Ryan! Your day was beautiful full of sunshine, smiles and love! I'm so happy that everyone enjoyed the music and my personality :-) I 110% love making memories for loving couples and families like yours! Again thank you for choosing us and thank you for taking the time to review us! xoxo Cheers!

Tara Lichtenstein 路 Married on 06/16/2019

Wonderful experience for a great price!

They did exactly what we asked for and the photo booth bundle was a great deal! Shannon's a real nice guy, and very responsive to emails and phone calls. Most importantly, everyone had an awesome time! Thank you!!!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Digital DJ's reply:

Thank you Tara and Sebastian! We really appreciate you taking the time to review us! Your wedding was a lot of fun and the dancing and singing was off the hook!!! :-) Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you! xoxo Cheers!