Digital DJ Reviews

Digital DJ 6
Digital DJ 7
  • Chantel

Chantel · Getting married on 09/07/2019

Perfect and professional !

Digital DJ was great! Shannon was our DJ and did a great job. He does a great job at playing music that makes people want to get up and dance. He was very organized and professional and I would recommend him to anyone I know!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Digital DJ's reply:

Thank You Chantel & Tom! Your Wedding was Beautiful and the day was Perfect! Thanks again for allowing us to be a part of such a Special Day! xoxo

Georgia Woodworth · Married on 08/10/2019

Perfect for our big day!

Shannon and his wife were wonderful on the day of. We were surprised with rain the day of and Shannon spent most of his morning moving sound equipment between spots while we were trying to find the best place for the ceremony. The dance floor was packed the entire night and all our guests thoroughly enjoyed themselves. Every time I looked over at the photo booth it was filled with people and the scrapbook we received at the end was an amazing surprise. Overall, the day was perfect and Digital DJ really just added to the fun atmosphere! I would 1000% recommend them to anyone looking in the future.

Sent on 08/15/2019

Hayley · Married on 07/21/2019

July 19, 2019 wedding

I hired Digutal dj for our wedding that happened a few weeks ago. We did the dj/photo booth combo and it didn't disappoint!! Shannon and Michele both did an amazing job! Shannon did a great job with sound and music during the ceremony despite how hot it was outside that day! Then Shannon really did an excellent job keeping the night moving along and keeping our guests dancing! The uplighting was awesome and was purple to match our wedding colors! My guests still can't stop talking about how much fun the photobooth was! At the end of the night, Shannon and Michele brought us a book of photos/ messages that our guests had done from the photo booth! What an awesome keepsake! Even before the wedding, whenever I had questions or last minute changes..Shannon was quick to respond and happy to help! I can't say enough about how excellent they were and how much less stress I had that day because of them. I will definitely be recommending them to anyone looking for a dj in the future!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Digital DJ's reply:

Thank You so much for taking the time to review us! We really appreciate it!!! Your wedding was so much Fun for ALL! Beautiful day, people and wedding!!! Loved your colors! Please let us know if you ever need anything from us! xoxo Cheers!
  • Aimee

Aimee Davin · Married on 07/20/2019

So much fun!

It was so easy to work with Shannon - he was very responsive to our inquiries and amazingly accommodated our last minute request to provide microphones and amps for the ceremony. He had everyone on the dance floor in a heat wave in a room with no air conditioning and even indulged my dad when he lead a one more song chant at the very end fo the night!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Digital DJ's reply:

Thank You Aimee! It was probably the hottest day of the year, but no one noticed it with all the fun your wedding provided! Yes, with that heat I was almost sure no one was going to dance and boy did they prove me wrong :-) Again Congratulations and please let us know if there is ever anything we can do for you! xoxo

Caitlin · Married on 07/13/2019

Great fun!

Shannon did a great job of mixing our requested songs with guests' requested songs. We had a fantastic time and there was a ton of dancing! Thanks Shannon!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Digital DJ's reply:

Thanks Caitlin for taking the time to review us! It’s very appreciated and helps future couples out by letting them know how we roll :-) please let us know if you ever need anything from us. Best Wishes!

Judy Bernier · Married on 07/07/2019

Played for our wedding

Shannon. of digital DJ was absolutely wonderful. He made sure that there were Mike’s so the justice of the peace and the bride and groom could be heard. The music was exactly what we wanted and we danced so much that my legs ached the next day. It was fun, he was open to playing some songs over again! Some songs I didn’t know I wanted until I heard them and they were just perfect. I would highly recommend them to anyone having a special function and I will use them again at the next opportunity. Thank you Shannon. for making our day just perfect!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Digital DJ's reply:

Thank YOU BOTH!!!! Your Wedding was such a FUN TIME! We really appreciate you taking the time to review us, it means a lot to us and helps future couples as well! Yes, it really makes a difference when everyone can hear the Ceremony doesn't it?!!!!! Please let us know if there is anything we can do for YOU! xoxo :-)
  • Lacy

Lacy Sprague · Married on 07/06/2019

We danced all night!

Shannon from Digital DJ was such a pleasure to have at our wedding and to work with! Our dance floor was never empty and our guests had a wonderful time! The photo booth was a huge hit too! We cannot thank you enough for your professionalism, courtesy, flexibility, and for making our special day so much fun.

Sent on 07/10/2019

Digital DJ's reply:

Thanks Lacy for having us! It was a great day full of fun and dancing!!! Please let us know if you ever need anything from us! Thanks for taking the time to review us! Cheers!
  • Future Mrs Sullivan

Carrie · Married on 06/29/2019

Fantastic!

Shannon and his wife are amazing! The music was on point, the photo booth was so much fun and he was fantastic to work with!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Digital DJ's reply:

Thank You Carrie! Your day was amazing and your reception decor was out of this world!!!!!!!! Thank you for choosing us and taking the time to review us! xoxo Cheers!

Tara Lichtenstein · Married on 06/16/2019

Wonderful experience for a great price!

They did exactly what we asked for and the photo booth bundle was a great deal! Shannon's a real nice guy, and very responsive to emails and phone calls. Most importantly, everyone had an awesome time! Thank you!!!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Digital DJ's reply:

Thank you Tara and Sebastian! We really appreciate you taking the time to review us! Your wedding was a lot of fun and the dancing and singing was off the hook!!! :-) Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you! xoxo Cheers!
  • FutureMrsK

Samantha · Married on 06/07/2019

Great to Work with!

We had Digital DJ play at our wedding and it was great! The music was perfect and Shannon was open to any and all music requests and played them immediately. He was a pleasure to work with and always responded to my emails promptly. The online interactive form was a great tool to have when we were trying to pick the music for our wedding. We will be recommending to our friends and family. Thank you, Shannon!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Digital DJ's reply:

Thank You Samantha! Your Wedding was Amazing and full of Fun!!! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of such a Special Day! Again Congratulations and please let us know if there is anything we can do for you! xoxo

Rachel · Married on 05/25/2019

Does it All

I got married on 5/25/19 at alerin barn in VT. I choose digital dj because of their reviews, well done website and the reasonable price. Even with a basic package, which is what I did but I added rentals and things, you get so much stuff. I had Shannon as our DJ and he did a phenomenal job! He was responsive from day one with emails. He typically would get back to me the same day, often within hours. When we talked on the phone before the weddindgbg Shannon offered some advise on background music during cocktail and dinner and I’m so glad he did because my guest were raving. They loved frank sinatra during dinner. The reception music was perfect as well, never did I or anyone else feel an abrupt change in vibe. The dance floor was full all night. Shannon did great with communicating with my other vendors, especially my offficiant. It helped that he had worked with them before and wasn’t fresh off the block. My venue and officiant both congratulated me on picking him once they found out, even saying “ oh great! Yeah it’ll be just fine with them.” Meaning that I didn’t have to worry about what the dj was doing- they would just do it and do it well. And they did! I didn’t have to think about a thing. From ceremony to reception everything went off without a hitch. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Digital DJ's reply:

Thank you Rachel for your kind words ♥️ You did hire an All Star Lineup for sure! It’s always a great feeling when you know the couple did their homework when it came time to find the right wedding vendors. You did exactly that and that’s why your Wedding was so much fun and just overall Amazing! Again Congratulations to you both and we really appreciate you taking the time to review us! It helps future Brides to be and puts them at ease in knowing that when they hire us we deliver!!! Thank You! xoxo ♥️

Megan Julien · Married on 04/19/2019

Shannon of DigitalDJ was AMAZING

Shannon and Digital DJ were amazing to work with! Shannon was very easy to work with and his communication skills were on point! He even called a week before the wedding to confirm all the details with us! The dance floor was full the whole night and all our guests keep telling us how much fun they had! We will certainly be using Shannon and Digital DJ for future music needs! Thank you Dhannon for helping make our wedding celebration perfect

Sent on 04/26/2019
    Digital DJ 8

Digital DJ's reply:

Thank You Megan for taking the time to review us! It’s very appreciated and thank you from our heart ♥️ I’m so happy that it was perfect for you because that’s always our goal! Your friends and family were great and so much fun!!! If you ever need anything from us please don’t hesitate to ask! Again Congratulations and Best Wishes ♥️
  • Carmen

Carmen George · Married on 02/01/2019

Professional Excellence

I've officiated over 500 weddings and worked with lots of professional and friend-of-the-couple DJ in the state. While I know how to work with them all, it is such a joy and much easier to collaborate with a pro like Shannon.

If your wedding has more than 50 guests, the sound system and a skilled person managing is necessary. To be heard your officiant will need amplification that is clear and set at the right levels. Music needs to be timed and transitions should be smooth as to not distract.

Shannon has been the DJ for several weddings I've officiated. He is stands out as one of the best. When I arrive and see him as the DJ, I breath a sigh of relief. Shannon is smart and skilled.

As an example, recently I officiated at Echo Lake Aquarium by the water. Minutes before the ceremony, 50' away the Spirit of Ethan Allen - a three floored ship - started its huge engines and let a thousand rowdy people board. Shannon worked with me to make sure the wedding quests could hear me and the beautiful songs the couple had chosen. The processional and recessional music was timed perfectly.

I move around a lot during the ceremony, officiating part of the wedding in the aisle so the couple wasn't looking into the sun. Shannon did an outstanding job with all this thrown at him AND he was gracious and even cheerful.

Lastly, Digital DJ sound equipment is excellent. They have wireless clip mics! Unlike less experienced DJs who have big black microphones on black stands. I can work with those too, I think you will be happier when your photographer delivers your wedding photos to you minus a bunch of black mic equipment near your faces in the pictures.

I hope this review is helpful to you and that you have a joyful and fun wedding.

Best,
    Carmen George
    Justice of the Peace

Sent on 06/16/2019

Digital DJ's reply:

Thank YOU Carmen!!!! You're the BEST! Whenever couples are looking for an officiant I always provide them with your information! It was nice working with you again yesterday!!!! Cheers! xoxo

Chelsea · Married on 01/19/2019

Everything we wanted

Shannon was perfect. Kept everyone out on the dance floor! Good verity in music. And there for whatever we needed.

Sent on 01/20/2019

Digital DJ's reply:

Thank You Chelsea! Your wedding was Awesome and your family and friends love to dance that’s for sure! Thank you for taking the time to review us we really appreciate it! If you need anything from us please don’t hesitate to ask ♥️

Casey Baczewski · Married on 01/06/2019

Couldn't have asked for more!!

You don't realize how IMPORTANT the DJ is for your wedding until game day. Words cannot express how happy I am Shannon and his Digital DJ crew were there for mine. Shannon made sure the entire night ran smoothly from start to finish. Guests were having a great time BEFORE the ceremony. They didn't want the reception dancing to stop and commented on the quality of the sound. The photo booth was a blast! Highly, highly recommend Digital DJ! Very professional & fun!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Digital DJ's reply:

Thank you Casey & Henry for allowing us to be a part of your Special Day! Your family and friends were so kind and sure did love to dance! It's a great feeling when no one wants the party to end and chants one more song until I started playing another!!! Beautiful wedding, Beautiful People and a Beautiful Setting for your Wedding! Thank you for taking the time to review us and we can't wait to send you off on your All Inclusive Luxury Sandals Honeymoon! xoxo

amy · Married on 11/03/2018

Excellent DJ

Shannon was great to work with. The interactive planning tool was so easy to use. He made sure our night was perfect and everything ran smoothly. Great job and a great night. Thanks for everything.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Digital DJ's reply:

Thank you Amy! Your Wedding was Wonderful and we sure are glad you all enjoyed! Thank you for taking the time to review us we really appreciate it!

Hilary · Married on 10/27/2018

One less thing to worry about

Digital DJ made the day effortless. They kept things on schedule and I didn’t even have to think about it! We had a phone conversation a week or so prior and they coordinated with the venue! Guests said they were very impressed to see a full dance floor all night!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Digital DJ's reply:

Thank you Hilary for reviewing us! Your wedding day was amazing and your family and friends were the best! Our goal is to have you kick back and enjoy every minute of your Special Day why we make sure it runs as planned! Glad you enjoyed!
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 10/06/2018

My husband and I loved Digital DJ! I was nervous using only online reviews to choose such an important part of our wedding, but as we were wedding planning from a distance (living in Missouri and having our wedding in Vermont) we were not able to meet in person with any DJs. However, I had no reason to be nervous. Shannon was very quick to respond to our questions via email and was very easy to work with. Our DJ was Morrell Bunbury (DJ Bun), and he was awesome! He did the music for our ceremony and reception. The week of our wedding, we changed a few things (father-daughter dance song, bridesmaid and groomsmen intro songs) and it was no problem for Morrell. He was at the venue very early to get set up, and every song for the ceremony was just as we planned it and perfect. The reception music was awesome, and Morrell did a great job reading the crowd to keep people up and dancing. He also made sure to use edited versions of songs, which I really appreciated. My husband has had some bad experiences with DJs in the past, so he was nervous in general about the music and how everything would go, and he thought Morrell did a great job and actually gave him a hug at the end of the night! Morrell definitely changed Adam's opinions on DJs! I can't say enough good things about Shannon and Morrell. You will be very happy if you use them for your wedding!

Erin and Adam C.

Sent on 10/12/2018

Digital DJ's reply:

Thank you Erin and Adam! So happy that you were pleased with everything! Morrell said your wedding was perfect and that everybody had a Blast! Thank you for taking the time to review us we really appreciate it! xoxo

Dan Kaplan · Married on 10/06/2018

Digital DJ 10/6/18

Shannon had the utmost professionalism while also providing an amazing time during our wedding. He was super flexible and helpful during the entire planning process as well. The extra bonus was the photobooth. We got so many great pictures from it and it was a big hit at the wedding.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Digital DJ's reply:

Thanks Dan! Your wedding was so much fun! Your guests really had a great time with the photo booth for sure!!!! We really appreciate you taking the time to review us! Please let us know if you ever need anything from us! Cheers!

Jillian · Married on 09/22/2018

Shannon from digital dj did an incredible job at our wedding! Shannon did a great job balancing the songs that we wanted, feeling the room’s vibes, and just generally kept everybody on the dance floor from the beginning of our reception up until our last song !! We highly recommend shannon from digital dj if you want to have a great time dancing with friends and family on your wedding day, our feet hurt but our hearts are happy !

Sent on 09/30/2018
    Digital DJ 9
    Digital DJ 10
    Digital DJ 11

Digital DJ's reply:

Jillian! Your party started at Cocktail Hour! So much fun packing the dance floor from the very start until the end! Amazing night! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of it and thank you for taking the time to review us!

Danielle · Married on 09/08/2018

Shannon was one of the easiest parts of my planning. Our schedules never worked together and he always made it happen! Would guarantee anyone that he puts on the best show! The music was fantastic and all on him. When I saw his reviews I didn't need to give him a song list. We let him do his thing and I wouldn't have wanted anyone else!!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Digital DJ's reply:

Thank you Danielle for your kind words! We really appreciate you taking the time to review us! Your wedding was beautiful and we were honored to be a part of it! xoxo

Niki · Married on 09/08/2018

The Digital DJ team was great to work with! DJ Rousseau made sure that our guests were having a great time on the dance floor!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Digital DJ's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review us Niki! We are so happy that you enjoyed DJ Rousseau and that everything was perfect!

Julia · Married on 09/07/2018

Shannon was so helpful when it came to helping plan my reception, I had no idea what to do and with his expierance he was able to help me out and make me feel so much better about the wedding day! He played amazing music and got the guest moving on the dance floor not only was he amazing at his job but for meeting him that day he felt like a friend, almost like I had known him forever! I can not say enough good things about shannon and digital dj! I recommend them to anyone looking for an amazing time!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Digital DJ's reply:

Thank you Julia! We really appreciate you taking the time to review us! Thank you for allowing us to do what we do best and that is to make sure everyone has a Great Time! We are so glad you all had so much Fun! xoxo

Shawntae · Married on 08/25/2018

Shannon and Michelle and their daughter did a fantastic job and were amazing all around!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Digital DJ's reply:

Thank you Shawntae for taking the time to review us! Your wedding day was the Greatest! Please let us know if you ever need anything from us! Cheers!