193 Reviews for Digital DJ

Disco Ball (4)
Liability Insurance (1)
Video Projection (1)
190 Digital DJ Reviews

The Digital DJ team was great to work with! DJ Rousseau made sure that our guests were having a great time on the dance floor!

Profile Picture Niki, 9/8/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Shannon was so helpful when it came to helping plan my reception, I had no idea what to do and with his expierance he was able to help me out and make me feel so much better about the wedding day! He played amazing music and got the guest moving on the dance floor not only was he amazing at his job but for meeting him that day he felt like a friend, almost like I had known him forever! I can not say enough good things about shannon and digital dj! I recommend them to anyone looking for an amazing time!

Profile Picture Julia, 9/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Shannon and Michelle and their daughter did a fantastic job and were amazing all around!

Profile Picture Shawntae, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Shannon was outstanding from Day 1 when we first set up Digital DJ to cover our wedding. He understood our needs, our likes and dislikes and he gave us exactly what we wanted .... an amazingly good time!!!! Shannon literally hit it out of the park for us. He covered the ceremony music as well as the reception. We received so many compliments on how perfectly suited the music was from cocktail hour through the entire party. Our dance floor was NEVER empty. Shannon accommodated everyone including the 23 (yes 23) under 12 year old guests we had. We had line dances for our flower girls, a Beat It dance off for all of our guests and an all around great tune. Shannon is a pro through and through. You will not be disappointed if you hire Digital DJ

Profile Picture Tracy, 8/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Shannon and Michelle were attentive inventive and accommodating. Shannon cane fully prepared with a backup game plan in case of rain. All of our guest enjoyed the photo booth and commented on how fun Michelle was. They even helped our guests plan and rehearse a surprise flash mob for us. We would highly recommend using Digutal Dj for your wedding or event! 10/10

Profile Picture Drew, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Video Projection

I cannot say enough positive things about Shannon as our wedding DJ! His setup was extremely elegant and professional and added some flare for late night dancing. His online system made it easy to document the flow of events and wedding party names. We had a pre-event discussion, where Shannon took a lot of time to understand our taste in music and what we were looking for. As a result, he created the most wonderful atmosphere at our wedding. The music was perfect, just what we were looking for. We have heard from many family and friends about how they loved the mix of genres and the dancing music was "off the hook."

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 8/10/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

You guys were awesome! Got nothing but compliments all night about the dj seevice!!!!

Profile Picture Tia, 7/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We used Digital DJ for our wedding and could not be happier! After you make your deposit, you will receive a link to a personal website where you can add songs you want played and songs you dislike. Shannon was professional and responsive to all of our guest's requests. Even our guests couldn’t say enough about the music and the DJ. I would definitely recommend Digital DJ and would also suggest booking a package that includes the Photobooth.

Profile Picture Niki, 7/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Shannon DJ'd our wedding and did a tremendous job - we had some eclectic choices and a strict "do not play" list and he knocked it out of the park. We let him pick our last song and he knocked it out of the park. I wish we could get married again just so Shannon could be our DJ one more time!

Profile Picture Mike, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thank you so much Shannon and Michelle, you guys rocked!! The day went very smooth with out any major concerns thanks to you.

Profile Picture Dianna , 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC

Shannon and his wife Michelle did a fantastic job at our wedding! My husband and I let Shannon choose most of the songs and he went above our expectations! We received many compliments about how great our DJ and photo booth was the entire night from our guests! I would highly recommend Digital DJ for anyone looking!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I can not say enough about how happy me and my Husband were with the service! The music was perfect, Shannon was great and made sure to play as many song requests as possible, he made the whole experience stress free, and perfect! Music really is the life of the party and everyone kept dancing until the very last song! perfect!!

Profile Picture cassandra, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We were referred to Shannon at Digital DJ by several friends who all spoke highly of him. He was very accommodating with all of our requests and even created a mashup of several clips for a fun and unique father/bride dance. The sound system for the outdoor ceremony was perfect, and the music and lights for the reception were flawless. Shannon obviously has a natural talent for what he does as evidenced by the incredible time we all had! We were so happy with everything and highly recommended Digital DJ to anyone who asks.

Profile Picture Luke, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I’m SO happy I hired Shannon and his team for my daughter’s Bat Mitzvah celebration. From our very first conversation until the event itself, working with Shannon was everything you could wish for when planning an important event. He assured me I was in excellent hands, that he’d light the room so it would capture the ambiance I envisioned, play specific songs my family and I really wanted and make sure my daughter’s friends were entertained. Boy did he deliver! He even suggested and hooked me up with special lighting that I secretly wanted from phots i had seen but didn’t know he could get! His online event planning app. is the coolest and other event vendors said he was a true professional and a pleasure to work with. Shannon worked easily with my husband on the technical logistics of video he made for the event and orchestrating a special surprise dance routine my husband and daughter worked on as well. Michele was awesome at the photo booth, which I should add, was the fanciest photo booth I have ever seen! The props were perfect and my guests loved that hey could get photos in so many different formats. I was also so impressed that Shannon created the perfect graphic background for the photos so they’d fit the party’s theme. My daughter loves the photo strip album Michele created for her (also fitting the party’s color scheme) and is looking forward to adding her own photo booth pics to it. Lastly, DJ Jeff did a fantastic job orchestrating games on the dance floor for the kids and keeping them engaged and having fun. Everyone (including the adults) had a BLAST.

Shannon, thank you so, so much for helping me create the celebration I dreamed about for my daughter on such a special occasion in our family’s life. I look forward to working together again for my son’s Bar Mitzvah in three years!
Sincerely, Laura

Profile Picture Laura, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Shannon was great He had my entire party Up and dancing for the entire party. We actually lengthened the party by an hour because no one wanted to leave. He was very professional very quick to respond and full of good ideas

Profile Picture Leslie , 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I would’ve given a 10 for flexibility. Shannon did a perfect job despite all the last minute changes. -Kevin

He did an amazing job and was extremely accommodating throughout the entire wedding process. I would highly recommend him for your wedding day! -Kristina

Profile Picture Kristina, 12/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Shannon was AMAZING! So easy to work with. He was incredibly intuitive during our entire wedding day and made our special event memorable, fun and heart touching all in one.

Thank you sooooo much Shannon!

Profile Picture Victoria, 11/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Shannon was incredible to work with - from beginning to end. Every single email I sent to him was responded to within 24 hours. He addressed all of my questions and was thorough and detailed. Shannon was flexible as we changed our minds a few times about how many hours we would like him to be at our event, and it never seemed like a problem. Shannon called me the week of our wedding to go over details with me. He was energetic and upbeat the day of our event and did a fantastic job keeping the night moving. The music was fantastic and everyone had a great time! Shannon even worked with my mom via email because she likes to plan surprises. I would highly recommend Shannon and DigitalDJ for any event during which you want to dance your butt off and not have to worry about a thing!

Profile Picture Meg, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Shannon was so responsive during planning and during our evening. He knew to fade music in and out to keep our dance floor full all night :) We had a great time!!

Profile Picture Gina, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Shannon is top notch! Not only his charm but his level of professionalism and expertise when it comes to his craft. The up lighting service was the cherry on top to making our reception ballroom picture perfect. Our guests are raving about him and there was no way this bride and groom were getting off that dance floor. You will be happy you said YES to Digital DJ!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Shannon is absolutely amazing. He rocked my wedding and I danced the night away! He was friendly and accommodating! The photo booth was great! Michele is just as amazing(she worked on her birthday)! They are an awesome team and we couldn't be happier with the night we had! Thank you for being a part of our best day ever!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Shannon is the consummate team player when working with other wedding professionals. I've had the pleasure of working with him at two weddings this season. As a wedding officiant, it is important to me that fellow wedding pros work seamlessly to create the perfect wedding day. Shannon checked all the boxes! Hope to work with him again soon. North Country Nuptials - Wedding Officiant Valerie Epstein.

Profile Picture VALERIE, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Shannon went above and beyond for our wedding. The music was on point, played all our requests, and helped us to make our wedding everything we dreamed of! I would highly recommend Shannon for all your DJ needs!

Profile Picture Amanda , 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Michelle did an amazing job! The props were awesome and my friends had an awesome time with it! The book they give you at the end of the night is great because you can see all the pictures that were taken.

Profile Picture Hayley, 9/23/17, 4 Reviews