Digital DJ Reviews

199 Reviews for Digital DJ

199 Digital DJ Reviews

amy · Married on 11/03/2018

Excellent DJ

Shannon was great to work with. The interactive planning tool was so easy to use. He made sure our night was perfect and everything ran smoothly. Great job and a great night. Thanks for everything.

Hilary · Married on 10/27/2018

One less thing to worry about

Digital DJ made the day effortless. They kept things on schedule and I didn’t even have to think about it! We had a phone conversation a week or so prior and they coordinated with the venue! Guests said they were very impressed to see a full dance floor all night!

• Erin

Erin · Married on 10/06/2018

My husband and I loved Digital DJ! I was nervous using only online reviews to choose such an important part of our wedding, but as we were wedding planning from a distance (living in Missouri and having our wedding in Vermont) we were not able to meet in person with any DJs. However, I had no reason to be nervous. Shannon was very quick to respond to our questions via email and was very easy to work with. Our DJ was Morrell Bunbury (DJ Bun), and he was awesome! He did the music for our ceremony and reception. The week of our wedding, we changed a few things (father-daughter dance song, bridesmaid and groomsmen intro songs) and it was no problem for Morrell. He was at the venue very early to get set up, and every song for the ceremony was just as we planned it and perfect. The reception music was awesome, and Morrell did a great job reading the crowd to keep people up and dancing. He also made sure to use edited versions of songs, which I really appreciated. My husband has had some bad experiences with DJs in the past, so he was nervous in general about the music and how everything would go, and he thought Morrell did a great job and actually gave him a hug at the end of the night! Morrell definitely changed Adam's opinions on DJs! I can't say enough good things about Shannon and Morrell. You will be very happy if you use them for your wedding!

Erin and Adam C.

Dan Kaplan · Married on 10/06/2018

Digital DJ 10/6/18

Shannon had the utmost professionalism while also providing an amazing time during our wedding. He was super flexible and helpful during the entire planning process as well. The extra bonus was the photobooth. We got so many great pictures from it and it was a big hit at the wedding.

Jillian · Married on 09/22/2018

Shannon from digital dj did an incredible job at our wedding! Shannon did a great job balancing the songs that we wanted, feeling the room’s vibes, and just generally kept everybody on the dance floor from the beginning of our reception up until our last song !! We highly recommend shannon from digital dj if you want to have a great time dancing with friends and family on your wedding day, our feet hurt but our hearts are happy !

Digital DJ 1
    Digital DJ 2
    Digital DJ 3

Danielle · Married on 09/08/2018

Shannon was one of the easiest parts of my planning. Our schedules never worked together and he always made it happen! Would guarantee anyone that he puts on the best show! The music was fantastic and all on him. When I saw his reviews I didn't need to give him a song list. We let him do his thing and I wouldn't have wanted anyone else!!

Niki · Married on 09/08/2018

The Digital DJ team was great to work with! DJ Rousseau made sure that our guests were having a great time on the dance floor!

Julia · Married on 09/07/2018

Shannon was so helpful when it came to helping plan my reception, I had no idea what to do and with his expierance he was able to help me out and make me feel so much better about the wedding day! He played amazing music and got the guest moving on the dance floor not only was he amazing at his job but for meeting him that day he felt like a friend, almost like I had known him forever! I can not say enough good things about shannon and digital dj! I recommend them to anyone looking for an amazing time!

Shawntae · Married on 08/25/2018

Shannon and Michelle and their daughter did a fantastic job and were amazing all around!

Tracy · Married on 08/19/2018

Shannon was outstanding from Day 1 when we first set up Digital DJ to cover our wedding. He understood our needs, our likes and dislikes and he gave us exactly what we wanted .... an amazingly good time!!!! Shannon literally hit it out of the park for us. He covered the ceremony music as well as the reception. We received so many compliments on how perfectly suited the music was from cocktail hour through the entire party. Our dance floor was NEVER empty. Shannon accommodated everyone including the 23 (yes 23) under 12 year old guests we had. We had line dances for our flower girls, a Beat It dance off for all of our guests and an all around great tune. Shannon is a pro through and through. You will not be disappointed if you hire Digital DJ

Digital DJ 4
    Digital DJ 5
    Digital DJ 6

Drew · Married on 08/18/2018

Shannon and Michelle were attentive inventive and accommodating. Shannon cane fully prepared with a backup game plan in case of rain. All of our guest enjoyed the photo booth and commented on how fun Michelle was. They even helped our guests plan and rehearse a surprise flash mob for us. We would highly recommend using Digutal Dj for your wedding or event! 10/10

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/10/2018

I cannot say enough positive things about Shannon as our wedding DJ! His setup was extremely elegant and professional and added some flare for late night dancing. His online system made it easy to document the flow of events and wedding party names. We had a pre-event discussion, where Shannon took a lot of time to understand our taste in music and what we were looking for. As a result, he created the most wonderful atmosphere at our wedding. The music was perfect, just what we were looking for. We have heard from many family and friends about how they loved the mix of genres and the dancing music was "off the hook."

Tia · Married on 07/28/2018

You guys were awesome! Got nothing but compliments all night about the dj seevice!!!!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Digital DJ's reply:

Thank you Tia! Your wedding was a Total Blast! Again Congratulations and Best Wishes to you both!

Niki · Married on 07/27/2018

We used Digital DJ for our wedding and could not be happier! After you make your deposit, you will receive a link to a personal website where you can add songs you want played and songs you dislike. Shannon was professional and responsive to all of our guest's requests. Even our guests couldn’t say enough about the music and the DJ. I would definitely recommend Digital DJ and would also suggest booking a package that includes the Photobooth.

Sent on 07/30/2018

Digital DJ's reply:

Thank you both for the speedy review! We really appreciate it! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful!!!! If you need anything please let us know! xoxo Cheers!

Mike · Married on 07/21/2018

Shannon DJ'd our wedding and did a tremendous job - we had some eclectic choices and a strict "do not play" list and he knocked it out of the park. We let him pick our last song and he knocked it out of the park. I wish we could get married again just so Shannon could be our DJ one more time!

Dianna · Married on 07/14/2018

Thank you so much Shannon and Michelle, you guys rocked!! The day went very smooth with out any major concerns thanks to you.

Digital DJ 7
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 06/23/2018

Shannon and his wife Michelle did a fantastic job at our wedding! My husband and I let Shannon choose most of the songs and he went above our expectations! We received many compliments about how great our DJ and photo booth was the entire night from our guests! I would highly recommend Digital DJ for anyone looking!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Digital DJ's reply:

Thank you both! Your Family and Friends were Amazing and so much FUN! Again Congratulations and if you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to contact us! xoxo

cassandra · Married on 06/02/2018

I can not say enough about how happy me and my Husband were with the service! The music was perfect, Shannon was great and made sure to play as many song requests as possible, he made the whole experience stress free, and perfect! Music really is the life of the party and everyone kept dancing until the very last song! perfect!!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Digital DJ's reply:

Thank You Cassandra and Tyler for allowing us to be a part of your Special Day! It was definitely an awesome wedding!!!!!! Cheers!

Luke · Married on 04/28/2018

We were referred to Shannon at Digital DJ by several friends who all spoke highly of him. He was very accommodating with all of our requests and even created a mashup of several clips for a fun and unique father/bride dance. The sound system for the outdoor ceremony was perfect, and the music and lights for the reception were flawless. Shannon obviously has a natural talent for what he does as evidenced by the incredible time we all had! We were so happy with everything and highly recommended Digital DJ to anyone who asks.

Sent on 05/06/2018

Digital DJ's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Luke! It was our pleasure to be there for you and make sure each and every detail was perfect! Cheers!

Laura · Married on 04/14/2018

I’m SO happy I hired Shannon and his team for my daughter’s Bat Mitzvah celebration. From our very first conversation until the event itself, working with Shannon was everything you could wish for when planning an important event. He assured me I was in excellent hands, that he’d light the room so it would capture the ambiance I envisioned, play specific songs my family and I really wanted and make sure my daughter’s friends were entertained. Boy did he deliver! He even suggested and hooked me up with special lighting that I secretly wanted from phots i had seen but didn’t know he could get! His online event planning app. is the coolest and other event vendors said he was a true professional and a pleasure to work with. Shannon worked easily with my husband on the technical logistics of video he made for the event and orchestrating a special surprise dance routine my husband and daughter worked on as well. Michele was awesome at the photo booth, which I should add, was the fanciest photo booth I have ever seen! The props were perfect and my guests loved that hey could get photos in so many different formats. I was also so impressed that Shannon created the perfect graphic background for the photos so they’d fit the party’s theme. My daughter loves the photo strip album Michele created for her (also fitting the party’s color scheme) and is looking forward to adding her own photo booth pics to it. Lastly, DJ Jeff did a fantastic job orchestrating games on the dance floor for the kids and keeping them engaged and having fun. Everyone (including the adults) had a BLAST.

Shannon, thank you so, so much for helping me create the celebration I dreamed about for my daughter on such a special occasion in our family’s life. I look forward to working together again for my son’s Bar Mitzvah in three years!
    Sincerely, Laura

Sent on 04/29/2018

Digital DJ's reply:

WOW! Thank you Laura! All your planning and expertise payed off for sure!!!! This was the Ultimate Bat-Mitzvah!!!! It was a Blast for each and every person who attended including all staff!!! We look forward to your Son's Bar-Mitzvah!!! xoxo

Leslie · Married on 02/10/2018

DJ Shannon was great He had my entire party Up and dancing for the entire party. We actually lengthened the party by an hour because no one wanted to leave. He was very professional very quick to respond and full of good ideas

Sent on 02/18/2018

Digital DJ's reply:

Thank You Leslie! We were so honored to be a part of your celebration!!! Cheers!

Kristina · Married on 12/01/2017

I would’ve given a 10 for flexibility. Shannon did a perfect job despite all the last minute changes. -Kevin

He did an amazing job and was extremely accommodating throughout the entire wedding process. I would highly recommend him for your wedding day! -Kristina

Sent on 12/02/2017

Digital DJ's reply:

Thank you Kristina and Kevin for trusting us with your wedding day! It was Amazing and our goal is to provide just that! Cheers!

Victoria · Married on 11/17/2017

Shannon was AMAZING! So easy to work with. He was incredibly intuitive during our entire wedding day and made our special event memorable, fun and heart touching all in one.

Thank you sooooo much Shannon!

Sent on 05/04/2017

Digital DJ's reply:

Thank you for such kind words! We are so happy for you both! xoxo :-)

Meg · Married on 10/21/2017

Shannon was incredible to work with - from beginning to end. Every single email I sent to him was responded to within 24 hours. He addressed all of my questions and was thorough and detailed. Shannon was flexible as we changed our minds a few times about how many hours we would like him to be at our event, and it never seemed like a problem. Shannon called me the week of our wedding to go over details with me. He was energetic and upbeat the day of our event and did a fantastic job keeping the night moving. The music was fantastic and everyone had a great time! Shannon even worked with my mom via email because she likes to plan surprises. I would highly recommend Shannon and DigitalDJ for any event during which you want to dance your butt off and not have to worry about a thing!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Digital DJ's reply:

Thank you Meg! It's reviews like this that keep us busy and we appreciate you taking the time to do this! Again Congratulations!