DigiPrO Photography Reviews

4 | Cortland, NY

4 Reviews for DigiPrO Photography

• O

Melissa · Married on 06/13/2009

DigiPro did an amazing job with our pictures and the photo album. We have received so many compliments about our album. I highly recommend DigiPro Photography.

Sent on 02/11/2010

Kristina · Married on 06/29/2008

DigiPro did an AMAZING job! I can't tell you how happy we were with their flexibility, professionalism and the quality of their work was fabulous! They were the one vendor we didn't have to worry about a single thing- from the day we met with them and throughout our wedding day they did a great job! Definitely book them! You'll be VERY happy! :)

Sent on 09/03/2008

Kristina · Married on 06/29/2008

DigiPro is the BEST! I can't recommend their service for your special day highly enough. I did not have to worry about a single thing when it came to the photography. They covered every detail of our wedding (two photographers!). Anything and everything that I wanted/needed they did it! They were nice, friendly, and excellent! My pictures, album, dvd, service, the price, everything was absolutely wonderful. The album was the best! I haven't seen anything from anyone else that even comes close! Everyone that sees it says that is the best wedding album and most beautiful they have ever seen. The layout with a picture itself as the background was my favorite. Jim let me make as many changes to it as I wanted before making it. If you want perfect, creative, beautiful photography then DigiPro is it. Thank you DigiPro!

Sent on 01/28/2009

Gina · Married on 10/13/2007

Jim and Digipro did an outstanding job right from the beginning. They made the process of planning for photography very easy. Photos are very important to me and Jim met all of my expectations. They did an incridible job capturing every moment. The package we bought included more than any other photographer in the area from Rocahester to Syracuse at at amazing price. Our wedding album made me cry with joy and we were pleasantly surprised with out video which made me even more emotional. To this day everyone that has seen our album has said it is the most beaultiful album they had ever seen.

Sent on 07/21/2008