Diem Angie Co- Chicago Bridal Hair and Makeup Artist Team Reviews

80 | Chicago, IL

80 Reviews for Diem Angie Co- Chicago Bridal Hair and Makeup Artist Team

Diem Angie's team did my hair & makeup along with my entire bridal party plus my mom and mother-in-law. They showed up on-time and finished up everyone ahead of schedule! The ladies all looked amazing! My airbrush makeup was flawless and I absolutely loved my hair. Ask for Pati on her team... she's amazing!
    Overall, Diem was great to work with, but there were a few instances where I had to follow up more than once because she had not responded right away. Nothing that got in the way of doing business though. Diem Angie's team is wonderful!

Sent on 12/16/2015

Jill · Married on 04/28/2018

Diem Angie and Pati (my makeup and hair stylist) were awesome to work with. They accommodated our schedule and were flexible with changes and would not stop until they got the look just right for each person. It was so great to have total confidence in my look for my wedding day!

Sent on 05/11/2018

3.0

Diem is a true artist! Very happy with the make-up and hair services she provided to me as well as my bridesmaids. Her prices are a bit steep though!

Sent on 04/04/2014

4.2

I could not have been happier with Diem Angie. I was lucky enough that she was available after my original hair and makeup person canceled on me two weeks before the wedding. She wasn’t available for one of my 3 events but quickly found one of her associates, Melissa who was also great. The three of us did a trial together within a week and I was very impressed with how beautiful her makeup was. I remained impressed with every look she put together throughout my events, each one completely different in colors and style. She was also very flexible and calm throughout the madness, even doing my sister’s makeup and hair. She and Melissa were also always professional and on time, in fact, Diem Angie woke me up the morning of my wedding to get me going and Melissa was waiting to do my reception makeup before the wedding was even over! You can’t go wrong with Diem Angie and you will be so amazed with her work.

Sent on 10/07/2012
  • User5208165 · 2+ years ago

3.8
      3.0

Diem did my wedding makeup this past weekend. My makeup as a bride was beautiful. She listened to my suggestions and did what i asked.
    As for my bridesmaids thats a different story. My sister wanted airbrush, but the machine was broken and on top of everything her hair was done in 5 minutes because they ran out of time; she had no curls after church. As for my other bridesmaid her makeup didn't last as all! I feel bad because i booked this company and they paid a lot of money and it was worthless for them.

I would recommend DiemAngie for a bride not for bridesmaid makeup and i wouldn't do the trial its too expensive and it can only be done during the week days which is annoying because you cant even go out and test out how the makeup looks after a night out. Best of luck!

Sent on 06/25/2015