Dibbles Inn Orchard & Estate Reviews

154 Reviews for Dibbles Inn Orchard & Estate

1 User photo

Dibbles Inn Orchard & Estate 1

lucy · Married on 09/17/2017

Words cannot adequately express how impressed and pleased we were with our daughter's recent wedding ceremony and reception at Dibbles Inn. When she and her fiancé (now husband) first told us that they selected Dibbles Inn as their venue, our first thought was, "why??? We live in Watertown! Who wants to travel if they don't have to?!" Well, I just trusted that they knew what they were doing and made the right choice. After seeing the venue for the first time at the rehearsal, the day before the wedding, it was clearly understood why it was so appealing to this young couple. Plain and simple, it is gorgeous....both outside and in ! I was more excited than ever for the next day! The outdoor site and surroundings for their ceremony was breathtaking. It was simple, yet elegant, yet quaint. It was perfect! The reception that followed was held in "The Silver Room". This room was exquisite! It was spacious and set up so perfectly pretty! The food was beyond plentiful and superb. Guests commented on how it was delicious and never ending . We couldn't have had such a perfect experience without the help of our wedding coordinator, "Pam". Pam took care of EVERYTHING, which eased our stress significantly. She answered every question, calmed every fear, fulfilled every request and made herself available to our every last minute questions and concerns. We love you Pam and would have been lost without you so thank you and bless you ! I strongly recommend Dibbles Inn to those looking for an awesome package and even more awesome experience. To the entire staff , who all weee so friendly and helpful, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts

Sent on 09/20/2017

Leanne · Married on 09/08/2017

We had our ceremony outside, the weather was perfect. The reception went just as promised. Our coordinator was great and always there when I needed her.

Sent on 05/14/2018

Liz · Married on 08/26/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Dibbles Inn. Our wedding was this past Saturday and everything was amazing! Food was great, the room looked awesome our coordinator Holly was more than amazing! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Lisa · Married on 07/29/2017

We cannot thank you enough for a perfect wedding... From beginning to end everything was beautiful, smooth and amazing. Our guests raved about the service, food, your staff, the venue... Pretty sure the cupcakes were their favorite of the night.
    You guys are amazing! Our day /evening was perfect!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Melissa · Married on 07/08/2017

The wedding planner was absolutely amazing, Barb. She was very responsive. She made me feel so special and important. She did everything I needed and more! We had the Adirondack room and it was perfect for us. Beautiful. Best day of our lives.

Sent on 07/22/2017

katherine · Married on 10/07/2016

Danny and I can't thank Dibbles Inn enough for making our wedding day so memorable. It truly felt like I was in a fairytale. From day one everyone I met at Dibbles Inn made me feel so comfortable and relaxed with everything. Thanks Again Dibbles Inn for making our dream wedding a reality!!

Sent on 10/24/2016

My wedding at Dibbles Inn turned out perfectly! Kristin was a great to work with. She responded to every question I had and made my vision come to life. The food was great and everyone had a fabulous time. I didn't have one complaint the whole night. Dave, the owner, was even out there serving food with the Staff. I had an amazing night and I thank everyone at Dibbles Inn!

Sent on 04/27/2016

Emily · Married on 03/19/2016

Dibbles Inn was a perfect find. We took advantage of their off-season discount (20%) and were able to afford a much more inclusive reception than we otherwise would have (our package's price per head included buffet, passed hors d'oeuvres, crudite on every table, drinks, cake/doughnut bar, champagne toast, signature cocktail, all lighting and linens, and a personal coordinator--and probably other things I'm forgetting. tl;dr--they don't nickel and dime you with add-ons. It's one flat price per head.)

From our first meeting to our big day, we had quick, responsive points of contact--Dave, Kristin, and Renee all went out of their way to answer all of our (many, many) questions quickly and with good humor. We had our ceremony in the Silver Room and our reception in the Oak Room. Because there were no other weddings our March weekend, Renee also opened up the Adirondack room for the bridal party to reconvene and take a few photos directly after the ceremony.

The team took care of every single detail, even things we wouldn't have thought of (like snacks and water in the bridal suite). Especially Renee, our coordinator, who made sure the bride was treated like a literal queen (how will I go back to peasant life??).

If you're thinking about Dibbles, go for it. It's a beautiful, unique venue that--unlike some hotel or conference spaces--has charm and personality built in. I couldn't imagine my wedding anywhere else.

Sent on 04/10/2016

Bianca · Married on 09/04/2015

Dibbles inn was amazing to work with from start to finish. starting from the first experience, the owner Dave had us non stop laughing and we were so impressed of how organized he was as far as the wedding timeline. The package they include is amazing and is flexible for any budget. Having so much included really made it easier on us. The food was delicious we have recieved so many compliments from our guests. They have a fabulous array of horderves and desserts. With almost 200 guests the bar service was amazing! My coordinator Kristen was great to worth with made the day of absolulety flawless. We had the best day ever and are so happy we chose Dibbles inn !

Sent on 09/10/2015

I wish I could give Dibbles Inn 10 stars. Everything was absolutely perfect! No detail was left out by the wedding planner,from beginning to end everything was wonderful. The food was delicious, the staff was amazing, and it is kept up meticulously (which is super important) I would highly recommend Dibbles Inn.

Sent on 08/26/2015

Our wedding was seriously the best day of my life. The Dibbles Inn staff was so professional and organized with all the details of the day. The food was INCREDIBLE (so many compliments.... Kushman Package) and Pam (our wedding planner assigned to us) was on top of everything. It was a worry free, perfect day and I will recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 06/16/2015
  • I

Isis · Married on 05/23/2015

The biggest day of my life was also the most perfect day. The team at Dibbles were excellent. They made the wedding process so easy, they were so flexible to meet up with me after work, and they were always there if I had any questions. Dave has done an amazing job with all the updates, I was lucky enough to have my wedding after they just finished . He was always checking in on us to make sure everything was just the way we wanted. Beth, Kristen, and Diane were all so helpful thank you ladies for all that you do. Food was delicious and the desserts were even better . They even made a special plate for my husband who is an extremely picky eater. Thank you chef! Sabrina the pastry chef was such a sweetheart! She truly has a passion for what she does and everything she made was so delicious.Thank you again for making it the most perfect day of my life!

Sent on 06/01/2015

Nichole · Married on 04/24/2015

Not only is Dibbles an absolutely beautiful venue, their staff is amazing! Super professional and fun! Our wedding was everything we wanted and more! They coordinated so many details with us which made this venue a huge deal because its like getting a venue and a wedding coordinator in one! We loved everyone at Dibbles! We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a beautiful wedding.

Sent on 05/15/2015

We had our dream wedding at Dibbles Inn on January 24, 2015!!! We had the ceremony in the oak room and the reception in the silver garden room (we were able to do this because it being winter and a slower season). Everyone I worked with there was absolutely amazing! Beth (the GM) was MORE than helpful with everything I could ask for! She was very responsive to all of my emails/phone calls and always got back to me very quickly. I corresponded with the owner a few times and he was always a pleasure. The bartenders and all workers were great! The food was delicious and all the guests made sure to let me know that. Beautiful places inside and out for pictures. Anything we wanted, we got! They even recommended a florist and fireworks vendor that were great! I would highly recommend having your wedding here if you are looking for the warm feel for a wedding. I wouldn't change a thing - the day was perfect!!!

Sent on 02/05/2015

The food was excellent and the staff was amazing! They took care of everything so we wouldn't have to worry. We even recommended to a friend for his wedding and they booked on the spot!

Sent on 11/27/2014

Katherine · Married on 10/24/2014

The staff at Dibbles works very hard to make sure everything is perfect for their guests. Beth is the best!

Sent on 11/11/2014

gina · Married on 10/04/2014

The Dibble's Inn is outstanding. We used the new river side ceremony site! Everything was so beautiful. Very well done.

Sent on 10/08/2014

Erica · Married on 10/04/2014

I don't think I could have had a better wedding! The staff at Dibbles Inn was amazing. Everything went off without a hitch. I had a guest that kept dropping glasses and I knew nothing of it because they were so quick to clean up the mess. I could talk about the food for the rest of this review but I will just say it was awesome! Everyone was raving about it. One of my guest made a drink up for me and my husband and the bartenders made them all night! When dinner was ready, a staff member walked me through the line and then gave me a table cloth to put over my dress. I was a mess so this was very very helpful!! Beth checked on me several times to make sure everyone was going well and the chef come out to give me a hug. I truly believe I didn't stop smiling the whole time. My dream wedding most defiantly came true. Thanks to the Dibbles staff for everything.

Sent on 10/10/2014

I had my wedding here and the place was beautiful! The staff was unbelievably nice and accommodating they made my special night everything I hoped for and more. I would recommend this place to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 10/02/2014
  • F

fran · Married on 09/23/2014

First of all I want to thank Beth for your caring. And professional handling of my daughters wedding. It was a wonderful time had by all. The food was great as well as the venue.

jenn · Married on 09/21/2014

The Adirondack room was beautiful. I could not have asked for more. Thank you Beth for making our wedding so much more less stressful.

sam · Married on 09/18/2014

The food was perfect. The staff was outstanding. They catered to all of my needs and wants. The night was over all perfect.

Ann · Married on 09/06/2014

I just had my ceremony at the new waterfront site. I just had to tell everyone how amazing it was. The prime rib was perfect. And our bar tender was a ton of fun!!!

Dana · Married on 08/22/2014

If you're looking for the wedding of your dreams the Dibbles inn is your venue! With the help of all the staff at The Dibbles Inn, our day was beyond our wildest dreams. The staff was so efficient and consistent. Everyone was on the same page! They spoke to me as if they had known me all of my life, almost like a cousin! The food was amazing, the desserts were delicious and the energy at our wedding was amazing. The day before our wedding, the wedding coordinators (supplied by the Dibbles inn) had our reception room (the silver garden) completely set up with linens and chair covers and bows and allowed me to set my decorations the way I wanted them, they designed our sweetheart table while we were there and to our liking! They were so helpful and kept a drink in my hand all night long!! When it was time to eat a staff member carried my plate and served me as we went through the buffet line. She then covered my lap with a linen so I did not get anything on my dress. When someone would drop a glass on the floor staff was there immediately to clean it up. If it weren't for the Dibbles inn and all their hard work I wouldn't have had my dream wedding!! Guests that attended have stated "it was the best wedding I've ever been to!" A big Thank you to Dave and all his staff for an amazing night!!

Taylor · Married on 08/05/2014

I recently had my wedding at The Dibbles Inn. The food was absolutely amazing. The staff was outstanding. The Dibbles Inn made my special day so memorable. Everything came out so beautiful. They were so flexible and responded to all of my needs and wants. If I could go back and change something there would not be a single thing I would change. Everything was so wonderful!