Dibbles Inn Orchard & Estate Reviews

155 Reviews for Dibbles Inn Orchard & Estate

1 User photo

Dibbles Inn Orchard & Estate 1

Nicole · Getting married on 10/18/2019

The Cannery is gorgeous !

Beautiful venues! I love how everything is included, didnt have to worry about finding a caterer!
    Nicole Hansen*

Sent on 01/03/2019
  • Katelyn

Katelyn Aragona · Getting married on 10/13/2019

So Excited!!!

My fiance and I went to our wedding tasting on 11/11/18. There was so much more than I expected! Huge desert table, a TON of food to sample, and even an open bar. It was very well organized, staff was super helpful and friendly and we were even encouraged to go see our venue again (The Apple Orchard rm) which made me even more excited to eat there delicious food and drink great cocktails on the day I get to marry my best friend! I HIGHLY recommend Dibbles. I have recommended it to family and friends because of their amazing prices, amenities, staff and so much more!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Eric Thomas · Getting married on 10/13/2019

Highly recommend!

Had our tasting here. It was delicious, beautiful, staff was extremely nice and helpful! Will be getting married here in October of 2019. I highly recommend! Great prices too!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Samantha Labbate · Married on 08/23/2019

Our Wedding

Dibbles Inn was amazing in helping up plan our wedding and accommodating our style. The staff was so helpful with picking the food out and decorating and answering any questions that we had. We couldn't be happier with our choice!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Colleen Sears · Married on 08/10/2019

Great. Highly recommend

We are getting married in the silver garden August 17,2019. Our experience up until this point has been great! Thank you dibbles!

Scott Brown · Married on 08/09/2019

Very Friendly Staff and Amazing Food!

My fiance, parents, and her parents all attended the tasting this past week and we have nothing but good things to say. The food was all marvelous and it was difficult, in a great way, to pick our menu for the rehearsal dinner and our reception. We are counting down everyday till our big day!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Amber Kinville · Married on 07/20/2019

Lovely Venue

Went to food tasting on Nov 11th. Was a nice experience and well organized. So far I am pleased with venue! -Amber Kinville

Sent on 01/14/2019

Megan · Married on 07/05/2019

Dibbles Inn is great!!

Everything is amazing!! All of the different wedding sites are beautiful and very well kept. All of the staff is extremely helpful with answering any questions. There is so much included in the venue, it has made wedding planning much less stressfull.

• Rachel

Rachel Dancks · Married on 06/22/2019

All Taken Care Of

My Fiancee and I will be getting married in the Silver Garden Room on 6/22/19 and we could not be happier with the delicious food, well-informed staff, and beautiful spaces and grounds. Everything is taken care of, it's a great feeling!

• Austin

Austin George · Married on 06/22/2019

Fantastic people!

We had our tasting last week for our wedding next June and so far everyone has been extremely helpful. All of the rooms are incredible and the staff has done a wonderful job keeping everything organized for us.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Gregory Mesagna · Married on 06/08/2019

Helpful and Beautiful

I have loved working with Dibbles Inn, the owner and staff are so helpful with planning and organizing our special day! The venue choices are all great and every option on the menu was delicious. Best value venue around with it being gorgeous and affordable.

Sent on 01/01/2019

Matt Faffley · Married on 04/12/2019

Easy to organize

Dibbles has been great so far. They have made everything stress free for my bride and I. We cannot wait for our day! They have been willing to work with us and answer questions the whole way!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Robin Mitchell · Married on 02/16/2019

Awesome and amazing

Amazing staff and venue! I would highly recommend Dibbles to anyone planning a wedding or party event. Its absolutely beautiful and affordable.

Deborah · Married on 12/01/2018

Excellent customer service

We just had our food tasting a nd chose our menu for our wedding. The food was excellent. The staff was professional and very helpful.
    Deborah Bernier 5-25-19 the Orchard

Sent on 11/11/2018

Ryan Hall · Married on 11/11/2018

Excellent venue

We had our tasting on 11/11/18, the staff was very helpful and pleasant. We were not rushed in any way, over all it was a very good experience. The food was very good and it was a tough choice deciding what to go with.

Sent on 11/25/2018

Jason · Married on 11/08/2018

Food and venue simply amazing.... great staff with just the want to make the experience unforgettable. We can’t wait to be invited back.

Sent on 05/11/2018

Sarah Shanahan-Goode · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Experience

From start to finish this was an amazing experience. I highly recommend them, the value and service I received was amazing !!!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Ann · Married on 06/09/2018

Our wedding coordinator was amazing and she was available to help anytime! She really helped to take a lot of pressure off of us. Plus, they really have everything organized and made sure that we were happy and in the know at all times.

There was another function the night before our wedding and our coordinator set up the room the way we had discussed and then sent us pictures to make sure I liked it. It made me feel really relaxed knowing how it was set up. Plus, she did not allow anyone into the room until we had seen it and was willing to make changes if we wanted them. Highly highly recommend them!!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Eileen · Married on 05/19/2018

Our wedding in the Silver Garden Room at Dibble’s was everything we imagined and more! Our coordinator Pam went ABOVE AND BEYOND for us at our reception. We had an issue with a member of our wedding party, and Pam and her team took care of it immediately. She helped to guide us through our reception so that everything went flawlessly. The food was outstanding, our only regret is that we didn’t have a chance to eat more food! Our cupcakes and and wedding cake were phenomenal, and the room was set up perfectly. All of our guests raved about the food and service. I believe they provide the most inclusive package in the area! You get so much for what you pay. Thank you Dibbles for making our wedding the best day ever!

Sent on 05/29/2018
    Dibbles Inn Orchard & Estate 2

John · Married on 04/14/2018

Great place, quite beautiful and spacious. The food was delicious and the staff was very pleasant and helpful. Annalee Stirpe was especially accommodating as an events coordinator. I would definitely recommend this venue for all events.

Sent on 05/04/2018

Debbie · Married on 12/08/2017

Everyone had a great time, there is talk about next year already! Your staff was extremely helpful, and pleasant! I think we gave them some things to laugh about that night. Thanks again!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Becky · Married on 11/25/2017

JoAnn our coordinator was absolutely fantastic! She made our night incredible! Staff was wonderful and knew what they were doing! Everything was great!

Sent on 12/12/2017
  • Susan

Susan · Married on 10/28/2017

I can not express enough how impressed we were with our wedding. The staff was great, professional, polite. Our wedding coordinator Pam was wonderful, she went above and beyond what was asked. I would highly recommend Dibbles.

Sent on 11/02/2017