Diane Mueller Photography Reviews

6 | La Grange, TX

6 Reviews for Diane Mueller Photography

Juliee · Married on 07/22/2012

Absolutely love her work. She takes GREAT pictures. I could look at my wedding photos all day long and just image I was there again. Wonderful job.

Highly recommend her.

Sent on 03/12/2014

Jennifer · Married on 06/16/2012

Diane is amazing at what she does. She is very organized and very personal. I look forward to using her as our photographer in the future.

Sent on 08/01/2012

Diane was such a wonderful photographer to work with! She was always available when I needed to get a hold of her, she was there on time the day of my wedding (she was even there before I was!), and she made sure her job was done before she left! I can't say enough good things about her and her photos are absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 07/12/2012

Vanessa · Married on 05/12/2012

Diane did an amazing job photographing our wedding as well as our engagement pictures. She captured all the special moments as well as those that might have gone unnoticed had she not been the great photographer that she is! Although we were 500 miles apart, I never had a problem getting ahold of her. I was amazed at how many pictures she actually got at the wedding!! I have had numerous compliments on all of my pictures as well as how professional and down to earth Diane was. When looking for our photographer, price was a big priority as well as quality. With Diane Mueller Photography, you get both the reasonable price as well as top notch quality. You cant go wrong in choosing her to photograph any of your special occasions. I definitely recommend her and look forward to working with her again!

Sent on 07/25/2012

Brooke · Married on 04/21/2012

Excellent professionalism and photography quality. Diane was so accomodating and wonderful to work with. She went out of her way to make our day perfect!

Sent on 07/12/2012

Lauren · Married on 12/31/2011

Mrs. Mueller has been my photographer over the years for many momentous occasions, so it was only fitting that she also did my wedding pictures. She has always done a great job. She is very professional and has a wonderful "eye" for good pictures. I've had several compliments from family members and friends on what a fantastic job she did at the wedding. I would definitely recommend her to others!

Sent on 02/23/2012