10 Reviews for Diana's Sweet Tooth

Setup (2)
Consultations (1)
Cake Stands (1)
8 Diana's Sweet Tooth Reviews

Absolutely the best designed and tasting cake ever!! Everyone loved my wedding cake!

Profile Picture Kristina , 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Diana was very professional and made the cake aspect of the wedding very simple. The cake itself was AMAZING and very affordable.

Photo for Diana's Sweet Tooth Review - Lemon cake with raspberry buttercream and real raspberries.
Profile Picture Darah, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Diana made the most beautiful cake for our wedding! We were the fourth and final cake delivery that day but you would never know it. She took the time to ensure that our flowers and champagne glasses were placed just perfectly near the cake. Diana has great presentation and is a master of her craft! We just had to get married and eat cake! It was delicious!!!

Profile Picture Susan, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Diana was amazing! My cake was exactly the way I envisioned and it tasted delicious!

Photo for Diana's Sweet Tooth Review - @Kay De Lane Photography
Profile Picture Antoinisha, 8/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Diana has created cakes and cupcakes for several events/parties we have had . She is AWESOME! Not only are the cakes/cupcakes a work of art but they taste delicious. I would highly recommend using her for any of your cake/cupcake needs.

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

My wedding cake was beautiful! Diana is awesome

Profile Picture Stepanie , 11/19/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Cakes, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Cake Stands

i had a couple of cake pictures that i liked, i sent those to Diana and she made my vision come to life! once we were able to slice that masterpiece open there was no wasting it on our faces, the taste was absolutely amazing! she was so easy to contact and i never had to worry about anything with her. professionalism 100%.

Profile Picture User6283920, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup

Amazing woman! She was a pleasure to work with. We came with only a basic idea and she brought it to life. She offered lots of options and was very knowledgeable about what would and wouldn't work. She handled everything including the topper for us. She was on time, and the set-up was amazing. Lets not forget to mention how delicious the cake was!!

Profile Picture Caity, 9/20/14, 3 Reviews