Diana's Sweet Tooth Reviews

10 | Virginia Beach, VA

10 Reviews for Diana's Sweet Tooth

10 Diana's Sweet Tooth Reviews

Kristina · Married on 11/04/2017

Absolutely the best designed and tasting cake ever!! Everyone loved my wedding cake!

Susan · Married on 10/14/2017

Diana made the most beautiful cake for our wedding! We were the fourth and final cake delivery that day but you would never know it. She took the time to ensure that our flowers and champagne glasses were placed just perfectly near the cake. Diana has great presentation and is a master of her craft! We just had to get married and eat cake! It was delicious!!!

Diana's Sweet Tooth 1

Jessica · Married on 05/31/2017

Diana has created cakes and cupcakes for several events/parties we have had . She is AWESOME! Not only are the cakes/cupcakes a work of art but they taste delicious. I would highly recommend using her for any of your cake/cupcake needs.

Stepanie · Married on 11/19/2016

My wedding cake was beautiful! Diana is awesome

i had a couple of cake pictures that i liked, i sent those to Diana and she made my vision come to life! once we were able to slice that masterpiece open there was no wasting it on our faces, the taste was absolutely amazing! she was so easy to contact and i never had to worry about anything with her. professionalism 100%.

Caity · Married on 09/20/2014

Amazing woman! She was a pleasure to work with. We came with only a basic idea and she brought it to life. She offered lots of options and was very knowledgeable about what would and wouldn't work. She handled everything including the topper for us. She was on time, and the set-up was amazing. Lets not forget to mention how delicious the cake was!!

Alex · event on: 10/14/2017

the quality and detail to design is unmatched. The selection is unlimited and after ordering several cakes I can say I will never order again from another baker.

Cynthia · event on: 05/12/2017

The beautiful, large layer cakes Diana has made for me include an elegant birthday cake for an adult friend's party, a charming baby shower cake with fondant icing, a lovely cake for my daughter's 16th birthday and later her college graduation cupcakes. Everything Diana has made for us has been absolutely delicious, beautifully decorated and exactly what we asked for, even better! Diana is an excellent professional pastry chef who is well organized and on time as promised. She's also a delightful person and is easy to work with.

Darah · Married on 10/14/2017

Diana was very professional and made the cake aspect of the wedding very simple. The cake itself was AMAZING and very affordable.

Diana's Sweet Tooth 2

Antoinisha · Married on 08/31/2017

Diana was amazing! My cake was exactly the way I envisioned and it tasted delicious!

Diana's Sweet Tooth 3