Diana Flores & Co Reviews

44 | Puerto Vallarta, MX

44 Reviews for Diana Flores & Co

• Duane

Duane D. · Getting married on 12/11/2022

Best engagement photos ever!

Diana was spectacular!!! She exceeded my expectations!! Everyone has commented how beautiful our photos turned out. I highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 02/22/2021

Diana Flores & Co's reply:

Thank you very much, for me was a pleasure to capture in images all the love that you have for each other! Thank you!
  • Matthew

Matthew R. · Getting married on 03/04/2022

Wonderful Wedding Photographer and Team

We had our wedding in Puerta Vallarta at Le Kliff and had Diana Flores with her very professional team captured our day. Diana was always quick to respond during the setup process and listened to our ideas of doing pictures in the town before the wedding. We didn't have much time and Diana had ideas for must-see sights and was very organized. She even helped us by showing photos of different poses we could do, while her team was capturing those "in-between moments" you'll love to see later. They even have a drone that was able to showcase the breathtaking ocean views! We could not be happier with Diana and her entire team, my husband and I felt very comfortable and absolutely love our wedding photos and video! She even rushed to make a preview video for our back home receptions for the guests to see. Thank you for everything, Diana Flores and Team!

Sent on 04/27/2020

Diana Flores & Co's reply:

Matt you are so kind! thank you very much for you comment! I apreciatte a lot that you remember so many datails of that day! thank you very much again!! LOVE for you and Eric Forver!

Ashala M. · Getting married on 12/02/2021

So Happy with my Wedding Video!

Diana and her team were amazing! They were very professional, communication was quick and easy, and very reasonable price. We received 2 wedding videos (a ~5min highlights, and a ~1h full video) about 3-4 weeks after the wedding. I'm so happy with the results. My uncle used to shoot wedding videos in Vancouver and said this was the best video he's ever seen. They worked well with my photographer as well, although Diana does photography too. I asked for a small revision of the longer video, and they were happy to oblige! All in all, a great experience and would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 03/27/2020
  • Daisy

Daisy G. · Getting married on 05/10/2021

Kind. Professional. Accommodating.

Dianna and co. were extremely accommodating and kind. They went out of their way to pick us up and take us to location. She is incredible at capturing candid photos as well as posed. The photos are so important, and thanks to her we will remember out special day forever.

Sent on 11/05/2019

Diana Flores & Co's reply:

Daisy, we really enjoyed your companion and all went well, because the wonderful sunset and your love!
    Thank you for select us!
  • Lauren

Lauren R. · Married on 12/12/2020

Amazing Wedding Photographer

Diana and her crew did such an amazing job! We will cherish these photos forever!

Sent on 01/11/2021

Diana Flores & Co's reply:

Thank you Lauren!!! so thankful for your prefference! so happy that you like our work and enjoyed as we did on your special day!

Katherine B. · Married on 11/22/2020

Amazing photographer!!

My wedding photos and video turned out beautiful! Diana and her team were fantastic and made sure i got every photo i wanted, i would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 01/13/2021

Diana Flores & Co's reply:

Thank you very much Katherine! all of us appreciatte your prefference! you and Adam were so easy to work with and we enjoyed a lot be part of your big day!

Alicia R. · Married on 10/10/2020

Excellent Customer Service

Diana was amazing! She and her crew captured such amazing shots and angles of my wedding party, my husband, and myself. The highlight video that they captured was BREATHTAKING! She even scheduled another session with my husband and me, because she felt that we needed more footage together. She was patient and considerate and extremely kind. I highly recommend it!!

Sent on 10/27/2020

Diana Flores & Co's reply:

Alicia and Reginald, thank you very much for belive in me and me Family Team, we were so happy doing what we like Photography and Video of the trhue Love! Thank you very much for your words!

Luz M. · Married on 09/29/2020

She Captured the most beautiful moments in the the wedding. Diana and her crew where amazing!

We are beyond pleased with Diana’s services. They went above and beyond To capture beautiful pictures. She was mindful of everything we told her and made us feel so comfortable at times. She’s simply amazing! Me & my husband are so Satisfied with her service. She has an amazing team that are full of ideas to capture moments and I must say the candid moment that captured the most beautiful moments of our wedding.

Sent on 10/03/2020

Diana Flores & Co's reply:

Luz and Gonzalo, we were more than happy that you select us as your wedding photographers and videographers! thank you for trust in us! your love traspasing our lens and was a reall pleasure be part of so amazing day!!!
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth C. · Married on 08/29/2020

Amazing service, and excellent work!

We are extremely in love with the work Diana Flores & Co. did for us. Very punctual, extremely attentive service, very detailed, and very kind! Definitely recommend.

Sent on 01/11/2019

Diana Flores & Co's reply:

Thank you very much!!! Angelica wa s pleasure to be your wedding photographer!
    hope to see you again!
    Diana Flores

Petia · Married on 08/17/2020

Our wedding photos

Absolutely amazing. Very professional, reasonable, amazing pictures, we are so happy that we choose Diana as our photographer. We want to use their services again and will definitely recommend.

Sent on 09/02/2020

Diana Flores & Co's reply:

Thank you very much Petia, you and Deylan I want to thank you for select me!!! it was a real pleasure to be your wedding photographer!
  • Michelle

Michelle B. · Married on 04/12/2020

Wonderful Photographer

We absolutely loved working with Diana Flores our wedding photos turned out fantastic! Diana was creative and came up with several different poses as well as brought an assistant to help take additional photos. We can not say enough of what a wonderful job she did capturing our wedding.

Sent on 01/03/2020

Diana Flores & Co's reply:

Thank you very much Michelle, we enjoy a lot to be your wedding photographer! thank you very much for select us to be with you in your special day!

Joy H. · Married on 02/29/2020

Destination wedding :)

Diana and her team are great! Patient, kind, and extremely talented. She knows what she’s doing, and made sure we have amazing memories of our beautiful day ! She was wonderful at directing myself and my new husband, And Greta at directing our wedding guests :) She got shots we didn’t even know we wanted , but are so grateful she did !! Highly recommend her, for any occasion

Sent on 03/09/2020

Diana Flores & Co's reply:

Thank you very much Joy, your wedding was one of the most memorable of this year! you love each other very much, you were more than kind and we are very happy tha you choose us!!! Thank you again!
  • Ericka

Ericka P. · Married on 12/20/2019

Peña wedding

Our experience with Diana Flores & Co was remarkable. They captured every little detail of our wedding. They are very professional and flexible with everything. Definitely coming back for a second session.

Sent on 03/09/2020

Diana Flores & Co's reply:

Ericka and Juan Carlos, thank you very much for select us! we enjoy very much they time that we spend together!

Thank you very much!

Krista · Married on 11/08/2019

Wonderful to work with and amazing shots

Diana and her assistant were so easy and fun to work with! I shared with her poses and areas I wanted to get shots of any she made them all happen!! I got a first peak of the pictures within a week of the wedding and the rest within a month. They captured amazing shots and and also lots of fun ones at the reception. I definitely recommended choosing them for your photographers!

Sent on 12/17/2019

Diana Flores & Co's reply:

Thank you Krista, it was a honor to be your wedding photographer we enjoyed very much photographing the two of you! you were very easy to work with.
    Thank you for select me as your wedding photographer!
    Diana Flolres
  • Serena

Serena A. · Married on 10/27/2019

Our experience was amazing

We were extremely pleased with the punctuality, professionalism, and creativity of this team. Diana has an amazing eye and captured so many beautiful photos. My whole family could not stop talking about how impressed they were. We even gave them a round of applause when they finished at our reception dinner. I would choose them over and over again and refer to everyone I know! We bought the pictures and video package which was so worth it. We got a snippet video before we even ended our honey moon then another highlights video plus our 42min full video along with our pictures. Worth every penny!

Sent on 11/17/2019

Diana Flores & Co's reply:

Serena and Keri, thank you for your kindness and for select us, we enjoyed a lot, you always say yes to our sugestions, smile and were positive! thank you again! and we keep in contact!
  • Andriea

Andriea V. · Married on 10/19/2019

great picture, very creative

service was great and the pictures were perfect for our wedding. it poored down rain almost the whole time once I started to walk out but Angel and his assistant did not disappoint in the weather. they did everything they could to make sure we got all the shots that they could. they stood in the rain, on chairs and snuck around corners to get the right shots. I can not be any happier with the service and photos that we got. I can not thank you guys enough for being flexible and working with the fact that I was ok to be in the rain. thank you

Sent on 11/21/2019

Diana Flores & Co's reply:

Andriea, since we start having cominucation by e-mail, you always were so nice and friendly and the most important you trust in us, that is very important, and we did, what we have to do: our best even with the weather facts. Wish you the best and see you again!

Angela F. · Married on 08/02/2019

Amazing Team!

I cannot recommend Diana and her team enough! My husband and I got married in Sayulita in August and our photos and video are a dream. Diana and her team were so helpful and professional- so great to work with and did I mention their work is amazing?! We had drone footage as well and I cannot wait to see it all put together. They made a wonderful highlight video and I cry every time I watch it. Thank you!!

Sent on 12/17/2019

Diana Flores & Co's reply:

Hola Angela, your review is a great gift! I haven't hear from you, and find this this morning was a really nice surprice!
    Thank you for trust in us and we are very hapy that you like our work!!!
  • Chelsea

Chelsea L. · Married on 07/15/2019

Saved us so much headache for our destination wedding!!!

We arrived in Mexico 3 days before our wedding and went to meet with the photographers that we had selected, and they didn't even have us on file, even though we pulled up a signed contract on our email. We decided that the lack of organization was a little too scary to deal with and so our wedding coordinator recommended Diana. We called her 2 days before our wedding and she met with us the next day to show us her work and talk about packages. She matched the price that we were getting with the other photographers, which was great! We got all of our pictures and drone video back in only a week and a half, and they were all so perfect! She captured everything that we wanted! She got pictures from every angle, and we were both shocked by how little we actually noticed her during the wedding. We also purchased the drone video, which was AMAZING! It was about 1.5 minutes of pure perfection! Thank you for capturing this special day for us! These pictures are something that I will be proud to look back on forever!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Diana Flores & Co's reply:

Chelsea and Kyler thank you so much to give us the oportunity to be with youin your special day! you were very easy to work with and to know with! THANK YOU!
  • Amrita

Amrita G. · Married on 06/24/2019

So glad we hire Diana! Highly recommend her!

Diana and her team did an amazing job documenting our big, 3-day Indian wedding. We met with her 6 months before our wedding and went over what we were looking for and she went above and beyond. Her team was able to capture separate moments for both the Bride and Groom's side. She took the time to research the cultural events and captured the important moments. She was also very patient when the Bride missed sunset photos after the wedding ceremony.

Sent on 09/09/2019

Diana Flores & Co's reply:

Thank you Amrita and Ashish! we were so happy and exite about your wedding! your culture is beautiful and we learned a lot and you were so nice a gentle, we thank you a lot you trust in us!
    We keep in contact!
    Diana Flores & Co.
  • Ashley

Ashley B. · Married on 06/04/2019

Absolutely amazing

My husband and I decided to get married at Garza Blanca and our wedding coordinator suggested Diana. I’m so glad I went with her recommendation!! My pictures turned out absolutely AMAZING! They are simply breathtaking! Diana was always so helpful and always available for anything we needed. She and her brother work so well together. When they had an idea come to them it paid off! We received out sneak peek pictures in a timely manner and in abundance! I was very impressed with their work. I cannot wait to see our ‘Trash the Dress’ pictures. Choosing Diana for your photography needs is beyond well worth it.

Sent on 06/29/2019

Diana Flores & Co's reply:

Ashley thank you for select us! was a pleasure, to work for you!
    you were very easy to work with, and we enjoyed a lot!
    Diana Flores
  • Denisse

Denisse G. · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing, professional & accommodating! Simply the best.

Diana & Angel Flores photographers and videographers were AMAZING. They truly captured the most special and lively moments of our wedding. They were professional in every which way and very accommodating to our needs. We are so happy to have contracted them for both our engagement shoot and our wedding!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Diana Flores & Co's reply:

Thank you Denisse! we were so happy doing your wedding pictures and video! all was so especial and you were very easy to work with! thank you again!
  • Tiffany

Tiffany T. · Married on 04/27/2019

Velas Vallarta wedding

Diana Flores & Co we’re so friendly and professional. Booking a photographer for my wedding from another country made me nervous but she was amazing! She knows what she is doing I have only seen my sneak peak photos so far but they are beautiful. She was reasonably priced and I Would definitely recommend her to anyone! Thanks Diana for capturing our special moments!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Diana Flores & Co's reply:

Thank you Tiffany was a real pleasure be your wedding photographer! I enjoyed a lot! I'm happy that you like the sneak peek!! we are working in the rest of the pictures! we keep in contact!

Evelyn J. · Married on 04/25/2019

Our Wedding Photogropher

Diana and her photography crew were amazing. She had three other photographers with her to capture every angle ! We just got our wedding pictures back and they missed nothing. She was the best choice! She went above and beyond of my expectations. I just posted photos on social media and all of my family and friends are just obsessed on how beautifully done they are . It’s like reliving our best day ever ! Thank you diana and to her amazing crew !

Sent on 05/23/2019

Diana Flores & Co's reply:

Thank you Evelyn! we apreciatte a lo you trust in us to capture you special day! whis you the best!!!
  • Cecilia

Cecilia G. · Married on 03/09/2019

Great Experience!!

The photographers did an incredible job. They were very attentive to everything that we wanted and went above and beyond to get amazing photos of our special day. They also shot an unbelievable wedding video including views from a drone. Overall we had an incredible experience with them and would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Diana Flores & Co's reply:

Thank you Cecilia, we are very happy to hear about you! was a pleasure to be part of your special day! we keep in contact!