Diamond Rental Reviews

Diamond Rental 1
Diamond Rental 2
Diamond Rental 3

Kimberly · Married on 03/18/2016

I was very happy with Diamond rental. They were great to work with and provided beautiful silverware!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Diamond Rental's reply:

Thank you for the great review and rating! We appreciate your business!

sarah · Married on 05/06/2011

3.0

I really liked all of the products I rented but it was a little pricey. Although everything worked great and was delivered on time I would definitely rent from them again!

Sent on 05/31/2011

My votive holders and drink dispensers were absolutely perfect from Diamond Rentals. After some back and forth, we got them ordered and handled. When we picked them up, they were clean and in easy to transport boxes. Pick up and drop off were very smooth and we were thrilled with the way everything turned out. They aren't the cheapest but they sure know what they are doing and their multiple locations make it easy to pick up and drop off.

Sent on 08/11/2016

Diamond Rental's reply:

Congratulations! Such an exciting time. We are happy to have had the chance to be a part of the success of your big event. Thanks for your review. Best wishes to you in your life together!

Rachel · Married on 06/09/2007

Everything was nice. They charged a lot to have someone come and set up the tent that I rented for my wedding shower so we opted to do it ourselves and it wasn't easy. Tent looked nice and was in good shape.

Sent on 05/15/2008

Jaqui · Married on 05/28/2005

3.0

We were having the wedding in our backyard and its an odd shape, we needed a way to cover the yard in case of bad weather. the sales person was very helpful and brainstormed ideas with us. he found us the perfect solution and the canopy was installed as discussed.

Sent on 07/30/2008

Alicia · Married on 06/26/2009

3.5

I loved the items we rented (chairs, backdrop, and fountain). With a little dressing up, they looked very elegant.

Sent on 09/17/2009

Bonni · Married on 07/07/2007

3.5

I got to use a special coupon that I had received from a bridal fair so that was nice. We had to pick out the table clothes very early however because we got married on 7-7-7 and it was VERY busy.

Sent on 11/30/2007

Penny · Married on 08/05/2006

3.5

Rented chairs, some were not in that great of shape and were dirty and one was totally broken. Overall service was good, delivery was right on time and so was pick up. Price was good.

Sent on 11/28/2008

3.5

Make sure to verify they have your event booked. We almost didn't get our tables and chairs because an actual invoice was never made before we paid our deposit. They weren't super flexible with drop off days but they were great to talk with and plan our event!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Ashlee · Married on 06/05/2008

3.0

Diamond Rental was really easy to work with. They were a little bit more costly so we didn't get everything through them. They also wanted to charge us $100 to deliver the stuff and we lived less than a mile away. I thought that was lame so we picked it up ourselves. But the quality of what we rented from them was great!

Sent on 10/14/2008

hannah · Married on 03/27/2008

4.2

they were great. we didn't have any problems with them and there staff is very friendly and helpful.

Sent on 08/08/2008

Katie · Married on 06/16/2007

3.5

Really good selection of tents to use for outdoor weddings. Also you can rent dinnerware and stuff. They deliever and set up

Sent on 05/09/2008

Lauren · Married on 08/02/2008

3.8
      3.5

They really did have all of the Things I needed to do my wedding... table clothes, tables, chairs, even vases! I had heard they were the best in utah so I tried them. There salespeople were ok... but the rest was really great!

Sent on 01/29/2009

nicole · Married on 07/15/2005

2.0

Everything was great, execpt one thing. When they dropped off the tables and chairs, they did not know on the door or ask where they could put it all. Instead, they put it all in front of the garage. So, when my uncle (who's house it was at) had an emergency to repsond to, he could not back out of the drive way to rush into work. He had to first move all of the charis and tables himself to get out.

Sent on 07/29/2008

Elise · Married on 12/21/2017

3.0

They were good. I don't have much to say. They let us go in and put together a practice table so we could see what it would all look like. They were pretty easy to work with. I liked them and I have no complaints. But I wasn't in love or really impressed. If you're interested in them, I'd recommend going in in-person so that you can see true colors for things (computer screens can make a difference).

Sent on 01/08/2018

Kaley · Married on 09/08/2007

3.0

Diamond Rental is pretty much in the valley one of the only rental places. They had lots of options and were very helpful. They were a little over priced but it was really hard to find anything else so I just went with them. They had many colors for table cloths and options. I was very happy with there job. It was only $50 extra for them to come pick up everything and drop everything off, Which for that wasn't very high.
    Chocolate fountains are cute but very messy. We rented two small chocolate fountains to save money. We just had a family member maintain the fountain instead of paying for someone to do it. Next time I would just pay for a person to come in and maintain it through the company you rent the fountain. It was very messy doing it ourself and was very high in maintenance.

Sent on 01/05/2008

3.4
      3.0

The night before my wedding, about 2 hours before they were supposed to come set up the venue, I get an email that they don't have any of the chairs for the wedding that I booked 4 months earlier and had already paid for. There was some other things I ordered that they forgot to deliver and had to go back for. The end result was beautiful, and they did make give me a full refund on the chairs and substituted for something else. But, it caused a LOT of extra stress and I was bummed I didn't get what I wanted.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Diamond Rental's reply:

We appreciate hearing that your end result was beautiful! During our busiest season we do our very best to meet all our customers needs, and if there is a problem we do our best to find a solution. Glad to hear you got substitute chairs that were beautiful. Sorry for the confusion. And congratulations on your wedding!

Joe and Brittany · Married on 08/25/2012

3.4
      2.0

Everything was exactly how I wanted it except that the delivery guys lost our check we gave them upon delivery. However, they were quick to give us a discount refund our credit card and accept another check. I love love loved the chairs, exaclty my vision.

Sent on 09/26/2012

Geri · Married on 08/18/2004

2.8
      2.5

Took a few weeks to get someone to respond, didnt answer phone during business hours, and then delivered tables, chairs, etc on the wrong day.

Sent on 05/22/2008

Kecia · Married on 07/16/2004

2.8
      1.5

Diamond Rental was the only place we could find to rent barstool height tables. They were supposed to provide the tables and the table clothes. The items were rather expensive, but they arrived on time. However, the table tops themselves were white with black marks all over them. We had planned on placing white table linens (also provided by Diamond) on the barstool height tables. The linens they provided were not thick enough to hide the black marks on the table tops. Luckily, we were able to find (from another provider) other table clothes the day of the wedding to place under the linens.

Sent on 07/11/2008

Randi · Married on 08/09/2013

2.6
      0.0

I would say that their customer service is not all that great. The first girl I talked to didn't give me much information when I called to reserve what I wanted. I had to ask too many questions to find out all that I should have known. But, eventually she got me taken care of.
    I was very disappointed in the delivery men. They were so rude to the vendor and everyone there. My parents were upset by their behavior and the fact that they yelled at the vendor and my family.
    The chairs were dirty when we got them and it really wasn't a pleasant experience, unfortunately.

Sent on 08/23/2013
  • X

Xanna · Married on 06/03/2011

2.4
      3.0

I'm not sure I would use this vendor again. When they delivered our order, there were several things they left out and had to go back to the warehouse for (which cost us most of the day waiting for them). Then after they delivered, we discovered that they had overbooked the overlays were ordered. We didn't even have enough overlays guest tables. The after-hours guy did his best to make things as right as possible. He was able to scrounge up a few more so we had enough to cover the guest tables, but not the banquet tables. He also brought us a whole variety of other overlays for the banquet tables for us to use. We made it work, but when we put in the order months in advance we shouldn't have had to just "make it work." There were a few other things they had overbooked and we couldn't get as well, but those weren't as big a deal. Mostly, the after-hours guy tried to be very helpful, but I'm very disappointed in the company for being greedy and overbooking things.

Sent on 06/16/2011

Sent on 03/26/2008

Sarah · Married on 09/10/2016

1.4
      1.0

The good thing about Diamond Rental is they have everything you need, experience with a lot of venues and the people who actually do the set up are great.
    However, the person I worked with along the way to rent everything and get the logistics figured out was horrible. Unresponsive, unprofessional and not helpful in any way. She would take weeks to respond to a simple question, I would often have to re-email her and she tried to put most of the work on me (including coordinating with the venue, fire permits, etc). Based on my experience with her I would not recommend Diamond Rental to anyone and really considered switching services two weeks before my wedding I was so frustrated.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Diamond Rental's reply:

You are right, we do have an extensive inventory, lots of experience and great working relationships with people and places in the industry. For you to have a disappointing experience communicating with our staff is not good. We work hard to provide great customer service. Please feel free to contact us directly so that we can address this, johnnyb@diamondrental.com.

Carly · Married on 09/01/2018

1.2
      0.5

They failed to drop off and pick up our wine glasses we rented. We paid for both yet was responsible for both. We also ordered 50 of the same glasses yet was brought half incorrectly. Take your business elsewhere. And I don’t say that lightly.

Sent on 09/11/2018

Hi Carly

We are so sorry that there was a problem with your order. We take this very seriously. Any time there is a problem with an item(s) on an order or with our delivery, we work to resolve it as soon as possible -- hopefully before the event. Could you please contact us at (801) 262-2080 (please ask for Duncan) so that we can find out what happened and work to make it right with you? We would like to prevent future problems as well as resolve this with you.

Duncan Brockbank