Diamond Limousines Reviews

292 | Waldorf, MD

292 Reviews for Diamond Limousines

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Sandy · Married on 10/27/2018

We used Diamond Limo for a party bus for my daughter's wedding. The wedding party was 22 adults! They were responsive and professional during the reservation and payment process. They were more than willing to allow us to bring champagne to them ahead of time-they chilled it and had it ready for the bridal party. KC was the driver and he was professional and courteous. They were on time to both the groom pick up location and the bride pick up location. I would definitely use them again.

Melissa · Married on 05/12/2018

Omg, diamond limousine is the absolute best, in the past I’ve use a few other party bus services and none of them compare to diamond. The driver arrived early, she was very professional ,helpful and gave us great ideas . And the bus was extremely clean and well maintained as well as beautiful and spacious. My guest and I was very impressed.There isn’t anything negative I can say about this company.

Sent on 05/14/2018

Diamond Limousines's reply:

Melissa, I'm so happy y'all had such a great time with Wanda. I hope Tammy was surprised and had a lot of fun on her birthday. Keep us in mind for next time. Kristal
  • Hilary

Hilary · Married on 09/22/2017

Diamond Limousines were fabulous from the booking process through to the driver on our wedding day. The vehicle was well maintained and clean, and was stocked with water, glassware and ice for us which was much appreciated. The driver was very friendly and relaxed, and happy to just go along with our plan for the period we had hired him. The price was extremely good value compared to other companies, and includes everything (including the tip!) so there is nothing left to worry about on the day. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Diamond Limousines's reply:

Hilary, Thank you so much for the great review. We appreciate your business and we hope to be able to help you out with your future transportation needs.

Sarah · Married on 05/27/2017

This company strives for excellent service! The first time I called to book, I was already relieved to find they give you all of the necessary information by answering your questions. I never felt pressured to book. I was able to take my time to decide.
    Once the limo showed up for booking we received the "red carpet" service! Wanda was so welcoming and helpful! On my wedding day, she went above and beyond by making sure my dress was properly set and I looked perfect before I walked down the isle.
    They have reasonable prices and the best service around!!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Diamond Limousines's reply:

Sarah, I'm so happy that Wanda was so accommodating to you on your wedding day. Hope we can work again in the future maybe for your anniversary.

shahira · Married on 11/12/2016

I cannot begin to say how wonderful these ladies are to work with. My now husband and I were looking for a limo and party bus for our wedding and we could not have been happier to have booked and worked with diamond! We drove a long way to meet with them but they were so welcoming and flexible. They helped us decide what our best options were. We used their limo and party bus which was awesome! They had classy options and offered great customer service. They were accommodating towards payment options and always reminded us of when things were due. They made themselves available to answering questions and were always attentive to our needs. They know how to provide great service and their drivers were very professional and conscientious. You must book with them because they will not disappoint and their pricing is very competitive in comparison to the market out there! You will the best from diamond!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Diamond Limousines's reply:

Shahira, Thank you so much for the wonderful review we appreciate it. It was so nice getting to meet you and Evan y'all are so sweet. Hope to hear from you again in the future.

Allison · Married on 10/08/2016

Diamond Limousines was GREAT! Great customer service to book our wedding limo. Our driver Wanda was FABULOUS! I had a rainy wedding day and to start she backed the limo right up to the door when we arrived. She held the umbrella for me to make sure my hair didn't get messed up several times. Most of all she fluffed my wedding gown before I went down the aisle. When we arrived at the hall she backed the limo up to almost touch the door for me to get inside the hall without getting wet. GREAT SERVICE!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Diamond Limousines's reply:

Allison, Wanda really is the best. Thank you for taking time out to write a review. I will pass this along to Wanda.

The services that you provided was exceptional. You were punctual and very professional. The kind encounter that I had with the driver made me feel like family. My daughter and son in law were very pleased with your services and felt very special the entire day.

Sent on 10/04/2016

Diamond Limousines's reply:

We really try to make everyone feel comfortable and like family here at Diamond Limousines. Thank you for taking time out to share your experience.

Our limo driver was Tony. He arrived a half hour early to be ready to take my wife and I on a wonderful and relaxing tour around the city. He was real professional and easy going. Once we got to our destination he made sure we were taken care of by the hotel staff. A big thanks to him, Kristal, and Diamond Limo for making our day a memorable one.????

Absolute courteous staff leading up to the wedding and the day of!! Our driver KC was very friendly and professional - even had safety pins available for a small wardrobe malfunction with one of the bridesmaids.

Kristen · Married on 08/27/2016

Diamond limousines was great to work with for our wedding day! Our driver, Tony, was great and every time I emailed or called the staff was very friendly. Would definitely use this company again in the future.

Stephanie · event on: 06/22/2012

If you are ever in need of EXCELLENT limo service and are in the Waldorf, MD area, please contact: They gave my daughter the 21st birthday she will never forget! I called at the last minute, the day before, and they were able to book the Excursion limo for no additional charge and the tip was included. They had a fully stocked bar and decorations to help my daughter feel special. This is the ONLY limo service I will ever use in the area. They ROCK!
    Kim & Sandi

Diamond Limousines, Inc.

301-870-4550

www.diamondlimo.com

Sent on 06/25/2012

Diamond Limousines's reply:

Hi Stephanie, You ROCK!! Thanks! We are so very glad everyone had a great time. We look forward to hearing from you again!!

K · Married on 08/06/2016

I used Diamond Limousines for my rehearsal dinner and wedding ceremony/reception, and they were absolutely amazing. We used a party bus, a hummer limo and the shuttle, and all were excellent. From the very beginning, they coordinated with me to plan each trip for maximum comfort and ease for myself and all our guests, and made sure to confirm every detail. My wedding party and guests had the most amazing time, and the drivers were fantastic.

Definitely recommend!

Tresa · Married on 07/30/2016

Great customer service and professionalism. Will recommend and use again.

Jillian · Married on 07/16/2016

I was in full crisis mode and Diamond Limo saved the day. I called Diamond after 6 pm on a Friday night after another limousine service I had booked with told me at the last minute that my limo was having mechanical difficulties and I might not have a ride for my friend's bachelorette party the following day. With only about 18 hours notice and working "on call", Crystal at Diamond Limo was able to quickly find me a limo and a driver and the price even came in a few bucks cheaper than the company I had originally booked with. Wencil, our driver for the day, even showed up early and helped us pack our coolers and bags in the limo. He was super polite and accommodating of our requests, and I couldn't have asked for a better driver. Crystal, who helped me book the limo and avoid a crisis, as well as our driver, Wencil, went above and beyond and I cannot recommend this company enough. Thank you for a great day!!

Our drive, T, was absolutely amazing! She was on time - early even! - helpful, and complimentary. She's such a gem!

kathleen · Married on 06/18/2016

Diamond Limo was wonderful! They responded quickly and professionally to all questions and concerns. On a wedding day, there are so many things to think about, but worrying about whether or not the limo would show was not one of them! The wedding party had a great time and of course the bride and groom had a fabulous day! Thank you for your wonderful service and be sure to call them for your limo needs!

Katrina · Married on 05/14/2016

The limo was perfect!! Was absolutely beautiful inside! It made our wedding the day the absolute best. The driver was so very kind and very patient and right on time.I can't say thank you enough!! Booking was easy and they followed up many times before the wedding. I was given the drivers name and number so my mind was at ease knowing that was taken care of, which any bride will tell you is invaluable.

Aisha · Married on 05/01/2016

We loved Wanda! She was on time...professional...we (bride & attendants) drove from the hotel where we were getting ready to the chapel. She made sure I was not bombarded by people wanting to see me before the ceremony. After the ceremony, she drove us around to give us time to decompress! That was not in the schedule! LOL..and we got to the reception on time..the whole thing was without incident...oh, did i say it rained on our wedding day? It wasn't a problem at all. Wanda managed our movements so we didn't get wet....she had big umbrellas too! Thanks Diamond Limo!! Heartily recommend and will use you again! Our wedding planner recommended diamond limo.

Lisa · Married on 04/16/2016

Booked the service to transport guests to a wedding. So wonderfully accommodating. Great value and our driver was the the best!

Our driver showed up early to each stop and was willing to take us wherever we wanted to go. Was very polite. Would definitely use this company again. We used the party bus it was very clean.

D. · Married on 10/23/2015

Diamond Limousines of Waldorf, Md is a top notch limo service with an outstanding staff. I used Diamond Limousines for a birthday event, and I was extremely pleased with my experience from my first phone call with Crystal, to the night of my event with our driver K.C. These people really understand the concept of customer service, and professionalism. I patronized another limousine company a couple of years ago and had a horrible experience, Crystal assured me from the start that I would not have the same negative experience this time. Crystal invited me to look over the vehicles in their fleet (which were immaculate) and made sure every need was met. I would recommend this company to everyone I know, and will definitely be using their services in the future. Thanks Diamond Limousines!!

• Tameyka

Tameyka · Married on 10/11/2015

I couldn't have asked for better service. The service was excellent & everyone was helpful & courteous prior to my wedding & they exceeded my expectations on my wedding day! Our driver "Tee" was wonderful. She was extremely professional & attentive. I would recommend them & can't wait to use them again!

Sonia · Married on 10/03/2015

Diamond Limousines, Inc. provided excellent courteous service. When planning the wedding Krystal was very professional and helpfule. The Drivers were on time and very friendly. I would definitely use them again!

Jasmine · Married on 09/26/2015

I booked Diamond Limousines last minute and Kristal was a pleasure to work with. There weren't a ton of options left but she worked with me to book exactly what we needed. Our driver, Tony, was beyond amazing. He was prompt, kept us on schedule, and was incredibly calming the minutes before walking down the aisle. All our groomsmen and bridesmaids loved him! We couldn't have asked for a better driver or better service.

The drivers were awesome! They arrived on time. They were very helpful with assisting passengers in and out of the vehicles. The vehicles were clean and fully stocked! I would definitely use them again!