38 Reviews for Diamond DJs

Uplighting (5)
Liability Insurance (2)
Karaoke (1)
37 Diamond DJs Reviews

I enjoyed working with Mike and his wife as we approached out wedding day. I definitely would recommend them as there were people on the dance floor and Mike has a great MC voice for all the events. I remember the reception going very smoothly with his help! They got there very early for set up and I never had to worry about anything with them. Great wedding DJ!

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/21/18, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

I chose them to do my wedding in Asheville, NC on July 30th this summer.
I had no less than ten guests at my wedding tell me they loved the DJ, that they made it fun, and there was never a dull moment. They did my wedding music as well as the reception.
They made everything easy for me, and I would highly recommend them!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Marti, 9/2/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We chose Joe for our 1920's Wedding Anniversary Party because he had previously hosted a friend's birthday "Hop" and everyone had a blast! His company offers a very professional DJ service that is reliable, punctual, friendly, and accommodating. I would definitely hire him again.

Profile Picture User7081743, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Diamond DJs provided us with a spectacular experience before and on our wedding day! They were professional, fun and interactive with our reception guests. Joe was a blast to work with and very easy when it came to accommodating all of our interests.

Profile Picture Brooke, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Wish I could give Joe more than 5 stars! He was so much fun and so professional!! He was very flexible with what we wanted and definitely was able to deliver! All of our guests raved about how awesome Joe was at the wedding! He even met me the week of the wedding to grab my father daughter dance mix cd without hesitation. I would recommend him for any wedding or party!! So much fun!!

Profile Picture Whitley , 6/18/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our guests can not stop talking about how great the music was at our wedding. Joe was amazing and very accommodating with our choices of music. I requested some non-traditional tracks for our ceremony/entrance/highlight dances and he was able to deliver.

I highly recommend Joe and will definitely be using him at my second wedding. (Just kidding, I really like my husband!)

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/4/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Mike, our DJ for this event was absolutely amazing. He was able to get everyone up and moving, played music that all age groups could enjoy and relate to. It was a great time thanks to Diamond DJ.

Profile Picture Keri, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer

Joe Larson was awesome. We had a traditional Indian Wedding ceremony and asked Joe to handle music for that as well as our reception. When we met him the week before the wedding, he was very organized and ensured all our preferences were considered. The Indian ceremony was a first for him, but everything turned out wonderfully. He was also engaged during the reception and played all the music we picked out in a great order. He also acted as MC and ensured the reception stayed on time. Highly reccomend.

Profile Picture User5372633, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

Very prompt and courteous. Followed the bride/groom's lead on direction, music style, etc.
Great DJ!

Profile Picture User4944617, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our DJ for My daughters birthday party was Joe. Joe showed up about an hour and a half early to set up which was great because he had some music playing for the kids a little early. Joe DJ'd for 3 hours taking request and mixing in a few other songs outside the playlist my daughter came up with.
We had a slight change in our agreed start time days before the party and Joe accommodated us with know problem.
The kids had a great time. Would use Diamond DJs in the future.

Profile Picture User6624673, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Diamond DJs provided excellent service for the Arts Council of York County's Annual Gala. We had a Fire & Ice themed fundraiser. They tailored the music and lighting to fit our event theme and went above and beyond to provide superb customer service! Highly recommend their services!

Profile Picture Mary Lynn, 2/20/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, One Event Per Day

Mike (Diamond DJs) was the DJ at our company Christmas Party (as he has been for over 10 years). He take the time to understand what his customers want from a DJ and then delivers accordingly. We usually ask him to coordinate multiple games/contests for our employees as well as providing dance music, and he comes up with new ideas each year. I would highly recommend Mike for any event.

Profile Picture Donnie, 12/12/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our Christmas party was a community event based on the number attended. DJ Diamonds (Mike) was willing to hang in there with us until we knew we would be able to even have the party. Joe was our DJ and he was great. He was extremely flexible and wanted to play music we would like. He kept the music going all night and had folks on the dance floor. We appreciated everything Joe did for us!

Profile Picture User6068312, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Karaoke, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Our DJ's made our wedding. They were professional and FUN! They helped us choose songs and were flexible when we asked them to change the songs or announce something. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Profile Picture User6095644, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Diamond DJs was fantastic, flexible, and affordable. They were great. My husband and I have different tastes in music, as do our families, and Diamond DJs did a great job of mixing all kinds of music together for a wonderful playlist.

Profile Picture User6076904, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Amazing! So much fun. Very easy to work with.

Profile Picture Leah, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

Diamond DJ's DJ Mike was a great DJ for our wedding. He was very professional and did a great job MCing the wedding. He played our wedding playlist and also did music for our ceremony. He kept the party going for us on the dance floor. The prices are great and he was provided the best entertainment for our wedding!

Profile Picture Emily, 8/2/15, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

There really is not enough to say about Joe and Diamond DJ!! I had my wedding at The Ivy Place in Lancaster and my planner actually suggested Joe to me. She had worked with him several times and said he was the best! Joe and I started off by emailing each other several times back and forth. My husband was stationed out of town so Joe and I would set up a meeting and if I could not end up making it he was so easy to reschedule with and very flexible as well as understanding. The first meeting I had with Joe I was nervous because I was not sure what all I needed to be able to describe what I wanted. However, as soon as we sat down we clicked and I knew he was perfect!! He of course told me about himself and he has so much experience! So for anyone worried your getting a DJ that doesn't really know anything about music trust me this man does!!! He was so easy to talk to and basically knew exactly what I wanted. He sent me suggestions for Ceremony music which I used and check sheets for songs I needed for certain moments in the reception. He was able to do everything I had asked! Once the wedding came he was there super early, played everything on cue and loud enough, he was an AMAZING announcer. All my guests loved him! The power actually cut off at one point in the night and he was calm and able to fix it. Another thing I loved was when guest would request something since we had already spoken about this he would talk to me before playing something or adding something. He went off of how the crowd felt as well. I really can not say enough he is worth the price which honestly is not bad at all plus you get a professional! He was so nice and just made me feel like "ok another thing can be checked off". I really was able to rely on him! So if you need a DJ he is 100% the one to choose.

Profile Picture Kristen, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Joe was amazing to work with! He was so helpful, knowledgable, and passionate. He helped make out reception perfect!!!

Profile Picture User6081210, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I chose Diamond DJ's for my wedding after meeting Joe. He's professional and knowledgeable, while still warm and friendly, down-to-earth, and easy-going. I relied on him to run the reception and he was very flexible during the planning, allowing me to make all the decisions but also providing suggestions when I needed them (which was a lot). He never got annoyed with my incessant emailing (every bride does it!) and kept his cool while I was sending him processional orders and song choices the week of the wedding! The day was as smooth as a wedding could be with the only hangup being the cake cutting. I think many of the guests missed what was happening and then no one knew when to come and get the cake. It was probably an error in my own planning, though. Nevertheless, it was a great time and I'm so glad we went with Diamond DJ's! If you're debating whether to hire a DJ, just do it. You'll regret it if you don't. Thanks, Joe and Diamond DJ's!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/23/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

The DJ was professional and he kept in touch prior to the wedding. The music for the wedding & reception were perfect!

Profile Picture Monica, 4/11/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I decided to go with Diamond DJs as a recommendation from my venue. Mike was very helpful on the phone and even recommended the officiant that we decided to go with.

After we met with Mike, we were very comfortable with choosing him as our DJ. Mike kept the dance floor going all night long. I loved all the music that he played.

My only two gripes are that he didn't play any country music or my husband's "must play" song. I'm sure it had to do with Mike not wanting to lose the momentum on the dance floor and I wish I had realized it during the reception because I would have said something. Also, one of my "must play" songs has vulgar lyrics so I told him I wanted the radio version (which is the version I like anyway). Well, he ended up playing the explicit one with the words bleeped out, so the entire song sounded like it was skipping (yes, that many bad words). so I was frustrated with that because the radio version is easily available.

With that said, I still think that he did a great job and I gave him 5 stars because I would use him again. We had some things that were local to my hometown that he did a great job with and I was totally surprised that he brought uplighting and dance floor lights as an add on. It really added a nice touch and I appreciated it especially since he was willing to work with my budget.

Profile Picture Sabrina, 10/3/14, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Joe Larson was great to work with! He was professional, and provided excellent service for my wedding. He went out of his way to make sure everything ran smoothly during the event.

Profile Picture Emily, 6/7/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mike did a great job. Everyone really enjoyed the music.

Profile Picture Megan, 5/18/14, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

Joe was extremely personable and easy to work with. We had lots of songs that we requested to be played and he made sure to include as many as he could. He was extremely helpful in giving suggestions and helping us to plan the flow of our day.

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/3/14, 10 Reviews