Diamond DJs Reviews

39 | Cornelius, NC

39 Reviews for Diamond DJs

39 Diamond DJs Reviews

Christine · Married on 04/07/2018

Mike did absolutely amazing! We absolutely loved the uplighting that he did. He really took everything we wanted and turned it into our dream day!

Marti · Married on 09/02/2016

I chose them to do my wedding in Asheville, NC on July 30th this summer.
    I had no less than ten guests at my wedding tell me they loved the DJ, that they made it fun, and there was never a dull moment. They did my wedding music as well as the reception.
    They made everything easy for me, and I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Diamond DJs's reply:

Thanks Marti It was a pleasure doing your wedding. Michael Maul
  • W

Wendy · Married on 08/06/2016

We chose Joe for our 1920's Wedding Anniversary Party because he had previously hosted a friend's birthday "Hop" and everyone had a blast! His company offers a very professional DJ service that is reliable, punctual, friendly, and accommodating. I would definitely hire him again.

Brooke · Married on 06/25/2016

Diamond DJs provided us with a spectacular experience before and on our wedding day! They were professional, fun and interactive with our reception guests. Joe was a blast to work with and very easy when it came to accommodating all of our interests.

• W

Whitley · Married on 06/18/2016

Wish I could give Joe more than 5 stars! He was so much fun and so professional!! He was very flexible with what we wanted and definitely was able to deliver! All of our guests raved about how awesome Joe was at the wedding! He even met me the week of the wedding to grab my father daughter dance mix cd without hesitation. I would recommend him for any wedding or party!! So much fun!!

Jessica · Married on 06/04/2016

Our guests can not stop talking about how great the music was at our wedding. Joe was amazing and very accommodating with our choices of music. I requested some non-traditional tracks for our ceremony/entrance/highlight dances and he was able to deliver.

I highly recommend Joe and will definitely be using him at my second wedding. (Just kidding, I really like my husband!)

Keri · Married on 05/07/2016

Mike, our DJ for this event was absolutely amazing. He was able to get everyone up and moving, played music that all age groups could enjoy and relate to. It was a great time thanks to Diamond DJ.

Renita · Married on 05/07/2016

Joe Larson was awesome. We had a traditional Indian Wedding ceremony and asked Joe to handle music for that as well as our reception. When we met him the week before the wedding, he was very organized and ensured all our preferences were considered. The Indian ceremony was a first for him, but everything turned out wonderfully. He was also engaged during the reception and played all the music we picked out in a great order. He also acted as MC and ensured the reception stayed on time. Highly reccomend.

Michael · Married on 04/23/2016

Very prompt and courteous. Followed the bride/groom's lead on direction, music style, etc.
    Great DJ!

Our DJ for My daughters birthday party was Joe. Joe showed up about an hour and a half early to set up which was great because he had some music playing for the kids a little early. Joe DJ'd for 3 hours taking request and mixing in a few other songs outside the playlist my daughter came up with.
    We had a slight change in our agreed start time days before the party and Joe accommodated us with know problem.
    The kids had a great time. Would use Diamond DJs in the future.

Mary Lynn · Married on 02/20/2016

Diamond DJs provided excellent service for the Arts Council of York County's Annual Gala. We had a Fire & Ice themed fundraiser. They tailored the music and lighting to fit our event theme and went above and beyond to provide superb customer service! Highly recommend their services!

Donnie · Married on 12/12/2015

Mike (Diamond DJs) was the DJ at our company Christmas Party (as he has been for over 10 years). He take the time to understand what his customers want from a DJ and then delivers accordingly. We usually ask him to coordinate multiple games/contests for our employees as well as providing dance music, and he comes up with new ideas each year. I would highly recommend Mike for any event.

Our Christmas party was a community event based on the number attended. DJ Diamonds (Mike) was willing to hang in there with us until we knew we would be able to even have the party. Joe was our DJ and he was great. He was extremely flexible and wanted to play music we would like. He kept the music going all night and had folks on the dance floor. We appreciated everything Joe did for us!

Our DJ's made our wedding. They were professional and FUN! They helped us choose songs and were flexible when we asked them to change the songs or announce something. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Diamond DJs was fantastic, flexible, and affordable. They were great. My husband and I have different tastes in music, as do our families, and Diamond DJs did a great job of mixing all kinds of music together for a wonderful playlist.

Leah · Married on 08/29/2015

Amazing! So much fun. Very easy to work with.

Diamond DJ's DJ Mike was a great DJ for our wedding. He was very professional and did a great job MCing the wedding. He played our wedding playlist and also did music for our ceremony. He kept the party going for us on the dance floor. The prices are great and he was provided the best entertainment for our wedding!

Kristen · Married on 08/01/2015

There really is not enough to say about Joe and Diamond DJ!! I had my wedding at The Ivy Place in Lancaster and my planner actually suggested Joe to me. She had worked with him several times and said he was the best! Joe and I started off by emailing each other several times back and forth. My husband was stationed out of town so Joe and I would set up a meeting and if I could not end up making it he was so easy to reschedule with and very flexible as well as understanding. The first meeting I had with Joe I was nervous because I was not sure what all I needed to be able to describe what I wanted. However, as soon as we sat down we clicked and I knew he was perfect!! He of course told me about himself and he has so much experience! So for anyone worried your getting a DJ that doesn't really know anything about music trust me this man does!!! He was so easy to talk to and basically knew exactly what I wanted. He sent me suggestions for Ceremony music which I used and check sheets for songs I needed for certain moments in the reception. He was able to do everything I had asked! Once the wedding came he was there super early, played everything on cue and loud enough, he was an AMAZING announcer. All my guests loved him! The power actually cut off at one point in the night and he was calm and able to fix it. Another thing I loved was when guest would request something since we had already spoken about this he would talk to me before playing something or adding something. He went off of how the crowd felt as well. I really can not say enough he is worth the price which honestly is not bad at all plus you get a professional! He was so nice and just made me feel like "ok another thing can be checked off". I really was able to rely on him! So if you need a DJ he is 100% the one to choose.

Joe was amazing to work with! He was so helpful, knowledgable, and passionate. He helped make out reception perfect!!!

Monica · Married on 04/11/2015

The DJ was professional and he kept in touch prior to the wedding. The music for the wedding & reception were perfect!

Emily · Married on 06/07/2014

Joe Larson was great to work with! He was professional, and provided excellent service for my wedding. He went out of his way to make sure everything ran smoothly during the event.

Patricia · Married on 04/27/2014

Joe Larson was wonderful. He was very easy to talk to and was responsive to us every step of the way. We had several special requests and he made them happen, even the last minute changes!

C · Married on 02/22/2014

We used Diamond DJs for our wedding and couldn't be happier! Mike was our DJ and he did a phenomenal job. He was very helpful with keeping the reception on track and very good with time management. I would recommend Diamond DJs to all my friends and family for any future wedding or parties.
    Thanks!

Ann · Married on 10/29/2011

Worth every penny. Thanks Mike!

lisa · Married on 08/27/2011

These DJ's Mike, and Chad are the real deal when it comes to entertainment. When they say they will get the job done, they will not just get it done they will surpass your expectations. So glad I had them on my side....they know how to get a party going and are masters at keeping it going!!! Thanks guys!!